delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
80kg's so far! Can you believe it! Just from looking at the bottle! :p
damn, I can't wait to look at my bottle then! If I don't get the AMS log then I'll be starting on monday :D

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
man, I'm looking forward to some explosive action!

how many kg's you put on so far ??? j/k
An American used KG's??:scared: Are you a Marine? I think they are the only Americans on the Metric system.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
The ONE [Day one]

Blood Pressure:130/80
Heart Rate:60

The ONE [LEGS]

Hack Squats 40x8/60x8/70x8/80x6
Traveling DB Lunges 13.5x8/18.5x8/18.5x8
BB Squat 120x8/120x8/100x10
Seated Calve Raise 50x10/60x10/60x8
Standing Calve Raise 205x8/205x8/205x8
Crunches BWx10/BWx10/BWx10 (really slow)
Medicine Ball Crunches 8x12/8x12/8x12

Diet:Good, hunger was up, so enjoyed some extra carbohydrates since I'm not cutting.
Training:Was focused that's for sure
Body composition and Look:Full, pumped, the usual. :p
Muscle Hardness:Same
Vascularity:Same
Strength:Same/up slightly
Speed:Same
Co-ordination:Same
Quality of Training:Really good.
Mood/Aggression:Aggression up.
Libido:Same
Joints:Sore, knees...
Overall Sense of Feeling: Really good! Energy is insane on this...what the hell..about 45-1hour I was full of energy and sense of well being was high. Felt a slight crash at around 3pm, so might dose 2 morning and 1 pre workout next time for that extra kick.

Notes:
Haven't received any more information from the doctor, so I'm going to go ahead and run this. I don't have time as mentioned previously, as I'm moving and have to get this started. Disappointed for the sake of this log not to have bloods, but time is key here now for me. Will update this after my workout.

The ONE [DIET]

08:00

2 cups oats with milk (180calories)
Protein Shake (250 calories) 8g cho's/40g protein/?g fat (I'll check tomorrow)

Three capsules "THE ONE"
Cycle Assist (1serve)
1g vitamin c
joint support
b5
Orange Triad
EFA (1serve)

11:00
2 x cans of cream rice (108calories per can) 20g cho's/4g protein/1.8 fat
1 serve Honey roasted Peanuts (250calories) 12.5g cho's/7.5g protein/17g fat

13:00
Chicken Wrap (300calories approx) 30g cho's/20g protein/?g fat (minimal)
EFA
1g vitamin C

15:00
2g vitamin C
joint support

17:00
Mass Gainer shake PWO (450calories) 35g cho's/40g protein/?g fat
Banana
Cycle Assist (1serve)
b5

18:30
Double Meat Chicken Breast Sub (440 calories) 46g cho's/50g protein/4g fat

21:00
1 cup Oats with milk (180 calories)
250gram cottage cheese (200calories approx) 25g protein

Total Calories = 2966 (needs to be increased another 500calories) although my calculations and approximations may be slightly low, so I'm guessing adding another 200-300calories would be fine.

Notes:
Training was good, put in a good effort due to obviously being on The One for the first day. energy was really good, but as mentioned before, crashed later in the day. I will split the dosages up a little next time.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And were off and running. Nice! Bloods cant be helped man, dont think bout it now or you might get aggro or dilute your focus.Time now to just think Huge.
Resting H/R of 60? you must be pretty fit man.
Pump it kiwi!!!:dl:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
And were off and running. Nice! Bloods cant be helped man, dont think bout it now or you might get aggro or dilute your focus.Time now to just think Huge.
Resting H/R of 60? you must be pretty fit man.
Pump it kiwi!!!:dl:
Yeah resting HR is usually around there. Blood pressure is usually just slightly higher than 120, so 130/80 isn't to bad. I will get it done once per week to keep an eye on it.

:)

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
In! :bandit:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
The ONE: Before Photos
Didn't add to many flexing or special lighting. Just wanted simple front, back and side position to let the product show what this does. I find it's easiest to tell just in these sort of simple positions. Not the most flattering standing like this, but ah well, at least it's accurate :p

Front:

Back:

Back Close:

Side:

Double Bicep:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Work on bringing up your chest mister...lol. ;)

Cheers!:cheers:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Work on bringing up your chest mister...lol. ;)

Cheers!:cheers:
Agreed, upper chest is lacking, the picture actually doesn't do my lower pecks any justice though. They are MUCH fuller looking than that. I appreciate your comment though and certainly agree.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
californian, they are sort of iffy out that way ;)
LOL, Easy is right...us californians are a little weird like that! plus, in my field of work I use the metric system more often than not.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
LOL, Easy is right...us californians are a little weird like that! plus, in my field of work I use the metric system more often than not.
I support your use of the metric system :)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Craig, pics are looking good...be looking forward to your progress bud!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Craig, pics are looking good...be looking forward to your progress bud!
Thanks man, just came off the cut for 5 weeks, so looking forward to adding some size and depth to my muscle again.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
we have the exact same legs....for whatever reason it is impossible for me to blow the area around my knee up to make it thicker. You feel my pain? haha

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
we have the exact same legs....for whatever reason it is impossible for me to blow the area around my knee up to make it thicker. You feel my pain? haha
Mate, do I feel you pain! I just tell myself it will happen, just have to stick to it, and squat like a mad-man!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
An American used KG's??:scared: Are you a Marine? I think they are the only Americans on the Metric system.
I use the metric system as well- much easier to do conversion factors on metric for mg's, grams, and kg's than ounces and lbs......

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lookn good Craig! Shoulders/arms are hyuuge man!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mate, do I feel you pain! I just tell myself it will happen, just have to stick to it, and squat like a mad-man!
I feel both your pain lol - genetics wtf???

CM - looks like our Mum's both shop at the same undie store bro :bandit:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
The ONE: Before Photos
Didn't add to many flexing or special lighting. Just wanted simple front, back and side position to let the product show what this does. I find it's easiest to tell just in these sort of simple positions. Not the most flattering standing like this, but ah well, at least it's accurate :p
i feel you on pics bro. i can take a pic in bad lighting and a pic in good lighting, and it would look like a complete transformation. exact lighting for both pics isn't necessarily flattering, but it shows honest progress.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i feel you on pics bro. i can take a pic in bad lighting and a pic in good lighting, and it would look like a complete transformation. exact lighting for both pics isn't necessarily flattering, but it shows honest progress.
magicians use tricks of light :bandit:

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Count me in too! I have always had "chicken legs". That is my focus: get some big legs!

Squat, squat, and squat

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Lookn good Craig! Shoulders/arms are hyuuge man!
Thanks brother! Appreciate it :)

I feel both your pain lol - genetics wtf???

CM - looks like our Mum's both shop at the same undie store bro :bandit:
haha go the black undies!

yep. i hear the boys in the hood use metric too. always talking about 9 millimeters.
haha they are certainly on to something! It's all about the metric system in '09 man!

indeed, fluorescent lighting is brutal, shows no shadows, cuts of definition at all. It bring you down to earth that's for sure.

magicians use tricks of light :bandit:
Next time I'll use some light to look much leaner ;)

Count me in too! I have always had "chicken legs". That is my focus: get some big legs!

Squat, squat, and squat
exactly! Go the squat days man!

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Massive credit to you for going with the complete nuetral lighting Kiwi. DEFINATELY gonna show us the progress much better. This is gonna rock

And Im very Impressed to see some of our American friends are moving into the 21st century finally......:laugh:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Massive credit to you for going with the complete nuetral lighting Kiwi. DEFINATELY gonna show us the progress much better. This is gonna rock

And Im very Impressed to see some of our American friends are moving into the 21st century finally......:laugh:
Yeah I figured it will be more accurate, and also non flexing pics seem to show results better. :)

Thanks for the support, never nice posting pix in that sort of lighting I can tell you!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...Seriously though, Is the bloods a must? Or is it more of a curiousity thing? You must be chaffing at the bit man......
The bloods is so that comparisons can be made to values before and after, especially so that it can be seen if any changes are made with hormones, liver or kidney function, and then to see what happens post-cycle. So they are more of giving a FULL cover/idea of what The ONE does.

Craig, just get them done when you can. Even if it is a week in, for some baseline (I know they won't be comlete "baseline" per se, but you know what I mean).

Interesting. Lots of food and then exercise should do that (how do you think I got big legs? LOL). Seriously (happened BEFORE I was a cyclist). But um, yeah, cycling or sprinting (I get good teardrops when I do either and am eating heaps) can help thicken that area.

That happens (angle, light, and pose can make such a difference). So long as lighting is the same each time for comparison.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
The bloods is so that comparisons can be made to values before and after, especially so that it can be seen if any changes are made with hormones, liver or kidney function, and then to see what happens post-cycle. So they are more of giving a FULL cover/idea of what The ONE does.

Craig, just get them done when you can. Even if it is a week in, for some baseline (I know they won't be comlete "baseline" per se, but you know what I mean).

Interesting. Lots of food and then exercise should do that (how do you think I got big legs? LOL). Seriously (happened BEFORE I was a cyclist). But um, yeah, cycling or sprinting (I get good teardrops when I do either and am eating heaps) can help thicken that area.

That happens (angle, light, and pose can make such a difference). So long as lighting is the same each time for comparison.
Yup I will certainly get bloods when I can :) Also agree on lighting, needs to be the same each time.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I figured it will be more accurate, and also non flexing pics seem to show results better. :)

Thanks for the support, never nice posting pix in that sort of lighting I can tell you!
Yeah man, that took some guts for real.:bandit:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lean and mean Homie!!!!!!!!! WoooooooooHoooooooooooo the party has started! blow the F##k up craig!:wizard:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Lean and mean Homie!!!!!!!!! WoooooooooHoooooooooooo the party has started! blow the F##k up craig!:wizard:
Yo yo brother! It's time to ditch the lean and bring on the mean! I was a maniac in the gym today. I just kept saying, "1 more set, do another set." haha.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Did you order The One dude?
I did indeed my kiwi friend. Its on the way as we speak. Expressed it Via NP. Which just means customs get to seize it quicker :D

I realistically give myself a 10% chance. But If I hadn't tried i'd never forgive myself. Shoot, way I look at it I have blown more on Lap dances i dont even remember the next day:laugh:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I did indeed my kiwi friend. Its on the way as we speak. Expressed it Via NP. Which just means customs get to seize it quicker :D

I realistically give myself a 10% chance. But If I hadn't tried i'd never forgive myself. Shoot, way I look at it I have blown more on Lap dances i dont even remember the next day:laugh:
Ah very good, very good... I'd say you have a 50/50 chance. It is also a new compound and thus might get through. Also I know in New Zealand only about 30% of my packages get looked at. That's some sweet odds right there!

Man I'm pumped to do shoulders tomorrow!!! I'm going to smash them!!

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ah very good, very good... I'd say you have a 50/50 chance. It is also a new compound and thus might get through. Also I know in New Zealand only about 30% of my packages get looked at. That's some sweet odds right there!

Man I'm pumped to do shoulders tomorrow!!! I'm going to smash them!!
I WISH 50/50. No way. I reckon more chance of Osama becoming a christian than me getting this. But I gotta try....

Smash them, then smash them again. then when you have finished puking, rinse your mouth and repeat :D

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yo yo brother! It's time to ditch the lean and bring on the mean! I was a maniac in the gym today. I just kept saying, "1 more set, do another set." haha.
Nice man! remember ~LG33~ always gets a set:) I am so damm curious to see these results with you (No Gayness) lol

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I reckon as it's new they'll let it slide . . . if it ain't on the list, it'll get through :bandit:

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Hm... Never realized how tall you were :p With your frame, it must be tough to pack on the muscle! But you're doing great so far!

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Nice man! remember ~LG33~ always gets a set:) I am so damm curious to see these results with you (No Gayness) lol
Sure ~LG33~ (No Gayness) hahahahahahaah just kiddin my brotha...>>:eek:wned2:

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You got a training partner CM? With the recovery ability through the roof, maybe bust out some SERIOUS negative reps on them shoulders(actually all the body parts).....oh the pain. beautiful

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
You got a training partner CM? With the recovery ability through the roof, maybe bust out some SERIOUS negative reps on them shoulders(actually all the body parts).....oh the pain. beautiful
PAIN Weakness Leaving the Body correct??? It's definitely great havin a work out partner makes you work alot harder than normal..:burnout:

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
negatives are usually the fast track to overtraining an burnout, but if you got a partner man....with your test through the roof, id be doing at least one set, every body part every workout. They SMASH your CNS mate....hit em! Negative weighted chins....oh man

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
they are called carrot thighs! big on top, tiny little teardrops!! Im in that club too!! Yaa! Pics look great, bulking is much funner than cutting, no?!