The one, The only....THE ONE!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hm... Never realized how tall you were :p With your frame, it must be tough to pack on the muscle! But you're doing great so far!
Sure is hard being tall, also hard to lift big numbers with the leverage disadvantage. But I learned a long time ago not to let genetics get in the way of trying.

welcome back extreme :bandit:
He's always in the shadows ;)

BeefCake Time brotha.....:bb:
Exactly! Should be EPIC!

You got a training partner CM? With the recovery ability through the roof, maybe bust out some SERIOUS negative reps on them shoulders(actually all the body parts).....oh the pain. beautiful
I do for maybe 1-2 workouts a week. I have been including negatives in the last week, like negative chins and lat pulls downs. I do find them VERY effective.

they are called carrot thighs! big on top, tiny little teardrops!! Im in that club too!! Yaa! Pics look great, bulking is much funner than cutting, no?!
Yup, I'm trying to get away from that!! Should have seen my body about 5 years ago! 6.1 and about 130lbs!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im a big fan of negatives myself..activates those deep muscle fibers!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started today man! Check the log!

Also, I felt I needed to share this :D
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auF9ONmSUlQ&feature=rec-HM-rn"]YouTube - Rudenko - Everybody (OUT NOW)[/ame]

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its going to haunt my dreams:684:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah very good, very good... I'd say you have a 50/50 chance. It is also a new compound and thus might get through. Also I know in New Zealand only about 30% of my packages get looked at. That's some sweet odds right there!

Man I'm pumped to do shoulders tomorrow!!! I'm going to smash them!!
True. It will also be available to NZ retailers should they want to stock it (so getting through Customs (Craig was the first time to see) is a big deal)...

welcome back extreme :bandit:
Yeah, long time, no see, Tim.

they are called carrot thighs! big on top, tiny little teardrops!! Im in that club too!! Yaa! Pics look great, bulking is much funner than cutting, no?!
At least with bulking in the traditional way you can eat whatever :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWOVIcYJXV4&feature=related"]YouTube - Zottman Curl[/ame]

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like the focus is on the forearms

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so that the downstroke which is the stronger negative portion of the lift is harder since its a reverse curl at that point. try it some time :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like the focus is on the forearms
Actually, they're supposed to take the focus OFF the forearms (and wrists) and concentrate more on the biceps (at least that's what I use them for (and I do them differently to the clip Eric posted, so that may be why); and because using a BB hurts my wrists), since with BB bicep curls forearms and wrists can sometimes be doing the work.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
The bicep is responsible for twisting the radius and ulna as well as lifting them. Incorporating any twist to a bicep movement is wise and the zottman hits the inner head up and outer head and brachialis (sp) on the way down.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Also looks to me like the nagative portion would hit forearms much more than biceps...

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Also looks to me like the nagative portion would hit forearms much more than biceps...
Every bicep movement hits your forearms but the reverse grip on the way down puts tension on your forearm in a less popular/common way that will make them burn with heavy weight.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
The ONE [Day TWO]

Blood Pressure:130/85
Heart Rate:60
Weight:89 (+1.5kgs) What the hell! That's like 3.3lbs in 2 days!

Not ideal blood pressure, I had a work mate take this. I also took it myself and I thought it was more like 140/80..might increase the hawthorne berry.

The ONE [SHOULDERS]

Lateral Raise 6x12/8.5x10/13.5x10/13.5x10,8.5x10,6x8
Military Press 8.5x12/35x6/35x5
Posterior Cable Pulls 5x8/8.5x8/8.5x8
Front DB Lifts 10x10/13.5x10/13.5x10
Medicine Ball Crunches 15/15/15
Lower Leg Raises 12/13/15

Diet:pretty good today, will get an extra 200calories on yesterday
Training:Hypertrophy today, felt good
Body composition and Look:Full and lean
Muscle Hardness:Up slightly
Vascularity:Normal
Strength:Up
Speed:Normal
Co-ordination:Normal
Quality of Training:Really good, focus was excellent
Mood/Aggression:Up, good.
Libido:Up slightly now
Joints:Normal
Overall Sense of Feeling:Pretty good really.
Notes:Good workout, weights did feel lighter, focus was way up, sweated so much!

The ONE [DIET]

08:00

2 cups oats with milk (180calories)
Protein Shake (300 calories) 8g cho's/40g protein/9g fat

Two capsules "THE ONE"
Cycle Assist (1serve)
1g vitamin c
joint support
b5
Orange Triad
EFA (1serve)

11:00
1 can tuna 185g with sauce (300calories) 7g cho's/25g protein/3g fat
2 serves Honey roasted Peanuts (450calories) 12.5g cho's/7.5g protein/17g fat

13:00
Up and Go shake (200calories) 27.5g cho's/9g protein/3.8 fat
Chicken Wrap (300calories approx) 30g cho's/20g protein/?g fat (minimal)
EFA
1g vitamin C

14:30
One capsule "THE ONE"
Protein Shake (250 calories) 8g cho's/40g protein/?g fat (I'll check tomorrow)
2g vitamin C
joint support

15:30
Protein Shake (300 calories) 8g cho's/40g protein/9g fat

17:00
Mass Gainer shake PWO (450calories) 35g cho's/40g protein/?g fat
Banana
Cycle Assist (1serve)
b5

18:30
Roast Dinner (600calories approx) 80g cho's/40g protein/10g fat

21:00
Weight watchers Sunday (120calories)

Total Calories = 3450

Notes:
Not a bad effort really on the eating, mostly clean food. Didn't eat again later tonight as I'm
still really full from the HUGE roast dinner.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Energy and libido on this stuff is pretty gnarly man! Libido has officially sky rocketed....

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
diet looks tight. libido is ruthless right now. I feel very alpha male.

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
I am close to your hieght and it def is much harder i feel to hit the big numbers on lifts but i have also do not let genetics hold me back im subd for this log. Good luck bro!

Last edited:
Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I am close to your hieght and it def is much harder i feel to hit the big numbers on lifts but i have also not let genetics hold me back im subd for this log. Good luck bro!
Agreed, can't let genetics hold you back man :)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
just found this good luck bro.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I'm in da HOUSE! Move over and give me some gotdamn room! CM, I'm paying attention! Didn't know NP was already selling it...looks like I gotta place an order.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'm in da HOUSE! Move over and give me some gotdamn room! CM, I'm paying attention! Didn't know NP was already selling it...looks like I gotta place an order.
Plenty of room for you big man :p

Question #2
An reps, how should this be dosed on off days? Spread it out evenly or take it all in the morning?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great so far my man! 3.3lbs? WoooooooW are the weights feeling any different to you?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Great so far my man! 3.3lbs? WoooooooW are the weights feeling any different to you?
I think it's more the state of mind, feeling positive, aggressive and keen to get some good growth on this. In saying that though the weights today feel lighter, and in my review I said strength was up slightly, when in actually fact it was more than 'slightly'. I'll go edit that now actually...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it's more the state of mind, feeling positive, aggressive and keen to get some good growth on this. In saying that though the weights today feel lighter, and in my review I said strength was up slightly, when in actually fact it was more than 'slightly'. I'll go edit that now actually...

good stuff brotha! hey , cant remember, are you doing weekly updates on pics?

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
I sense a beefcake coming on LOL....:laugh:

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Kiwi, if you dont mind me asking....is the libido increase more of a "gee I feel horny i'd love to get a load out" increase, or a "every girl you see you just wanna bend over and smash" increase? you get me? im not trying to be abnoxious. just saying there is horny, then there is neanderthal horny....With me?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kiwi, if you dont mind me asking....is the libido increase more of a "gee I feel horny i'd love to get a load out" increase, or a "every girl you see you just wanna bend over and smash" increase? you get me? im not trying to be abnoxious. just saying there is horny, then there is neanderthal horny....With me?
Ozzy, we think so much alike! I think it , you type it:)
, We put it in our words that we understand, lol

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ozzy, we think so much alike! I think it , you type it:)
, We put it in our words that we understand, lol
that's a seriously good question I'd like to know the answer to :bandit:

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
AWESOME LOL I am the same way. :bukkake:

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The boys are with me! awesome :D never meant in a trying to be funny kinda way, but you know what im saying? sometimes you can jerk off 3 times a day, BUT other times you wanna dominate and destroy Pussy. im so sorry to any chicks reading this I honestly mean no disrespect.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The boys are with me! awesome :D never meant in a trying to be funny kinda way, but you know what im saying? sometimes you can jerk off 3 times a day, BUT other times you wanna dominate and destroy Pussy. im so sorry to any chicks reading this I honestly mean no disrespect.
rofl - this is quote-worthy! onya Slugga! :thumbsup:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lmao, Craig is lost for words!.......Agree with above^^^^

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
dominate and destroy. that is the coolest f!ck!n thing ive ever heard. And i used to work in a prison.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Plenty of room for you big man :p

Question #2
An reps, how should this be dosed on off days? Spread it out evenly or take it all in the morning?
i'm dosing all 3 in the morning both on + off days. play with it, you have 36ish days to figure it out :D

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
omg..this is the best quote ive ever heard.

honestly, for me right now..probaly for about 4 hours after i took my entire does in the morning, i get to the point where i want to smash anything that looks at me sideways (females, of course). It seems to taper off around then and come back randomly, but im thinking thats gonna change once i start splitting the dose into 2 am/ 1 pm.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im not into PHs at all, but this has definately piqueted my interest . . .

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone who plays a sport run a log on this?
Man, if I still played pro football (or even basketball), I'd love to give it a Pro Log run. However, since we now get tested, I'd probably FLUNK with flying rainbow piss colors while on this! Alas, I'm too old...and, even though I just ordered it from NP, it's probably not a good idea to stop in the middle of my current stack (2nd week) and run this. I just couldn't pass up the special they're running on this.