The one, The only....THE ONE!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Agreed^^^we all get caught up some times and can't help it...specially when moving I'm going through that azz pain right now...:damnit:
Maybe i am a loser who doenst have that much cool stuff but i usually move in a few hours of sweaty, steady heavy lifting. Then the rest of the week to fully unpack. But maybe its a two month ordeal for others.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Maybe i am a loser who doenst have that much cool stuff but i usually move in a few hours of sweaty, steady heavy lifting. Then the rest of the week to fully unpack. But maybe its a two month ordeal for others.
Man I wish I could move in a few hours your lucky bro...I have 3 kids an a wife to...so that adds to the pain lol....But I'm fixing to move overseas so theres alot of ****e to do lol...

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Man I wish I could move in a few hours your lucky bro...I have 3 kids an a wife to...so that adds to the pain lol....But I'm fixing to move overseas so theres alot of ****e to do lol...
Well to be totally fair i throw out everything that is not used, displayed or being stored for seasonal use. I HATE moving garbage (stuff that collects dust, never used, never shown) and that saves ALOT of time. Organisation is key and obv difficult with kids and a wife. I dont like moving so i try to make it quick as possible. I had to move my grandmother, uncle (disabled) and parents into a large house once. It took nearly five days, were talking ALOT of stuff and very limited man power since they are fat and tire easily. I want to run a moving company one day just cause its soo hard for some ppl they will pay nicely to make someone else do the dirty work.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Well to be totally fair i throw out everything that is not used, displayed or being stored for seasonal use. I HATE moving garbage (stuff that collects dust, never used, never shown) and that saves ALOT of time. Organisation is key and obv difficult with kids and a wife. I dont like moving so i try to make it quick as possible. I had to move my grandmother, uncle (disabled) and parents into a large house once. It took nearly five days, were talking ALOT of stuff and very limited man power since they are fat and tire easily. I want to run a moving company one day just cause its soo hard for some ppl they will pay nicely to make someone else do the dirty work.
I hear ya man we try to throw out **** we don't need either its just extra wt you know? But we move bout evry 3 to 4 yrs cuz duty calls if you know what I'm saying...And yes my wife is totally organized she kicks ass in that department but with 3 kids stuff makes it a little harder....Good luck on the moving company I just wouldn't want to do that I help to many of my friends move as it is lol...Craig Sorry for jackin your Log bro....

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hear ya man we try to throw out **** we don't need either its just extra wt you know? But we move bout evry 3 to 4 yrs cuz duty calls if you know what I'm saying...And yes my wife is totally organized she kicks ass in that department but with 3 kids stuff makes it a little harder....Good luck on the moving company I just wouldn't want to do that I help to many of my friends move as it is lol...Craig Sorry for jackin your Log bro....
Ha ha, just idle chit-chat while CM finds his camera :lol:

TopShape Geek

Awards
I don't see much discussion about "The One" on this thread, but I'd like to add my two cents so far after using it for two weeks. I've gained 12lbs and am lifting heavier. I haven't kept too many detailed logs, but I can tell you my bench is up 20lbs in two weeks. This stuff is good!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't see much discussion about "The One" on this thread, but I'd like to add my two cents so far after using it for two weeks. I've gained 12lbs and am lifting heavier. I haven't kept too many detailed logs, but I can tell you my bench is up 20lbs in two weeks. This stuff is good!
That would be because Craig finished his cycle three months ago (PCT ended two months ago).

If you are going to report feedback on The ONE please do it in the SPECIFIC feedback thread: ***FEEDBACK on The ONE***.

Cheers.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT