The one, The only....THE ONE!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Ya man you can buy milk thistle really cheap from like target or walmart, thats what I do...You should also be able to find hawthorn berry to for a decent price...:usa1:
Just buy them from NP. It's really cheap and will last your forever.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
The ONE [Day 54]

Blood Pressure:
Heart Rate:
Weight:

The ONE [BACK, BICEPS, SHOULDERS and CALVES]

Deadlifts:60x12/100x10/100x10 (needed my straps, grip was failing)
Leg Extension:8x15/full stackx8/full stackx8
Chinups:4x8/Bwx6/Bwx6
Over Head Tricep Extension Machine:3x8/4x6/3x8 (pin 4 was just to heavy)
Triceps Rope Pulldown:27.5x8/30.5x6

Diet: Good amount of protein and fats today.
Training:Good.
Body composition and Look:Lean, but muscular.
Vascularity:Normal
Strength:Impressive for lack of chos
Speed:N/A
Co-ordination:N/A
Quality of Training:Good.
Mood/Aggression:Good mood.
Libido:Up
Joints:Normal
Overall Sense of Feeling:Good, need some straps to go heavier on the deadlifts again. Want to be doing 120kgs really for 8. Also want my chinup strength to get better again.

Supplements:
Drive (3AM/3PM)
2ndGEAR (1pre bed)
IGF2 (4AM/2Lunch/3PM)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya know Craig theres a proven exercise to make your GRIP stronger...:p
Seriously though, great work out man..:thumbsup: you never did tell me how you like the 2nd gear..

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Ya know Craig theres a proven exercise to make your GRIP stronger...:p
Seriously though, great work out man..:thumbsup: you never did tell me how you like the 2nd gear..
Lemme guess: That exercise is, uh...shaking hands with MR. HAPPY? The heat-seeking moisture missile? Bwahahahahaha...

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
The ONE [Day 55]

Blood Pressure:
Heart Rate:
Weight:

The ONE [REST DAY]

Diet: Had a good cheat day, lots of treats
Training:N/A
Body composition and Look:Lean, but muscular.
Vascularity:Normal
Strength:N/A
Speed:N/A
Co-ordination:N/A
Quality of Training:Good.
Mood/Aggression:Good mood.
Libido:Up
Joints:Normal
Overall Sense of Feeling:Libido still up nicely which is awesome. 2ndGEAR seems LEGIT! I feel really recovered now. HAd a really full on 2 days with job interviews. Today I travelled over 4 hours on busses to interviews. Will Update the last workout shortly.

Supplements:
Drive (3AM/3PM)
2ndGEAR (1pre bed)
IGF2 (4AM/2Lunch/3PM)

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Let's see how it all panned out Craig! Hope all is well in Oz.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Let's see how it all panned out Craig! Hope all is well in Oz.

What could possibly go wrong in the Land of Milk and Honey?

....Unless your lactose intollerant and allurgic to pollen :dunno:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
time to break out the second monitor:)
haha enough enough. Review up later and photos up tomorrow. Wont have time tonight to do it. Will try get the review up soon, just have a few work things to do first.

then time to eat green curry ;)

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
haha enough enough. Review up later and photos up tomorrow. Wont have time tonight to do it. Will try get the review up soon, just have a few work things to do first.

then time to eat green curry ;)
C*ck tease.

:28:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I'm moving again so will be without a computer for the next few days. So this log will be completed then :)

Keep smashing the weights :)

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I'm moving again so will be without a computer for the next few days. So this log will be completed then :)

Keep smashing the weights :)
What the heck CM you like moving alot lol.....get back to us soon....:006:

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
When your CraigMatthew, yoru always on the run! :lol:
It's a nomad...it's a wandering gypsy...it's a FROG! (Couldn't resist the "Underdog" line)...no, it's CM!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
It is the gift he is somewhatgifted with :D
Aye my talent is to speak with vulgar, sexually explicit or implicating verbiage in times of less than stellar applicability. On weekends i use my mouth to create a vaccuum on restaurant windows and cause gastrointestinal discomfort to paying patrons of greasy spoon establishments. not for really on the #2 tho.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Aye my talent is to speak with vulgar, sexually explicit or implicating verbiage in times of less than stellar applicability. On weekends i use my mouth to create a vaccuum on restaurant windows and cause gastrointestinal discomfort to paying patrons of greasy spoon establishments. not for really on the #2 tho.
i think that just means hes gifted because he can build muscle really fast

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets seem some pics Craig...good luck with the move bud

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
It was 14 C here today and it rained. I dont have a tan yet. Just so you can be jealous.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'm back! Finally got inot my new place and the new computer has arrived! wooohooo everything in here will be updated when IO have a internet connection to go with my computer. hopefully Monday.

:)

Jotan

Jotan

Awards
I'm back! Finally got inot my new place and the new computer has arrived! wooohooo everything in here will be updated when IO have a internet connection to go with my computer. hopefully Monday.

:)
Any joy with the connection? Will these pics be the final deal; end of PCT?

Ta

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Ok so let me try this approach craig. Please dont put up your pics.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Craig is a busy man right now. He'll get things done when he can.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was this a sponsored log?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Werd..I hope Craigs alright...this is not like him to take off during a log

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I was merely pokin fun at how this log has been drawn out. I am an adult man who also happens to have a life and fully understand that life can get in the way.

I have not really seen a single log finish in the fashion that it was intended with quality pictures reflecting any significant changes. Most people dropped off and so this log being consistent as it was and very detailed gave me hope to reflect the One in a very positive light.

This is not a bash and i dont need clarification i am reading the same words as everyone else.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was this a sponsored log?
Yes.

Yup, I believe pics were a requirement also.
Pics were not compulsory, but were desired.

Werd..I hope Craigs alright...this is not like him to take off during a log
There has been a lot going on with him between moving to Australia, finding a job, relocating for a job, etc. He hasn't taken off, just hasn't had much opportunity to complete a final review yet.

I have not really seen a single log finish in the fashion that it was intended with quality pictures reflecting any significant changes. Most people dropped off and so this log being consistent as it was and very detailed gave me hope to reflect the One in a very positive light.
There were a quite a few logs (i.e. Free Weight Fiedel, rms80, etc.) that started and finished well, and with detail.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
RMS finished his log? Can I get a link? The log I followed was left unfinished

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Yeah at day 27 he was saying he was going to make a better vid with better lighting and then nothing.
If i am not mistaken this log was chosen from the poll of quite a few guys who were voted to run the One logs and it was Mandatory to post befores and afters. Im jes sayin. I seriously followed over a dozen The One logs and many were duds towards the end, although not all were sponsored.

I just want to see definitive, well lit, before and after pics. Im curious and havent really scratched the itch.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dirk had two logs (the same) where he posted his progress:
* http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/118942-rms80s-one-log.html (all updates/pics in post #1)
* http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/118633-rms80s-one-log.html (longer log with more progress posts throughout, but final updates/pics still in post #1)

...I seriously followed over a dozen The One logs and many were duds towards the end, although not all were sponsored.
Many logs that started over the last month never finished/continued or excuses were made. Those that started in February/March followed through to the end, and most made a final review (posted in the "Feedback" thread, with links to their logs).

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Craig sorry havent been around much been doing alot of stuff to get ready to go to korea. I am so busy I find myself just wanting to go to bed when i get home from the gym at 2 or 3 in the morning.. then usually up by 7 am to take boys to school and appointments during the day then back to work at 4 pm everyday....wow its getting very tiring...thats why i havent been on much...just want people to know i'm busy so they dont think i'm just some random poster on this site....lol

To piggy back on SWG, I followed ALOT of these The One logs to and their was a couple that were pretty impressive and some like Rosie said just fell out or went under the radar of the 12 or more I was watching....Still waitin for CM's pics but I definitely understand why he aint been on much i'm kinda goin through the same stuff right now...as I posted above this...:wave2:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To piggy back on SWG, I followed ALOT of these The One logs to and their was a couple that were pretty impressive and some like Rosie said just fell out or went under the radar of the 12 or more I was watching....Still waitin for CM's pics but I definitely understand why he aint been on much i'm kinda goin through the same stuff right now...as I posted above this...:wave2:
Well I have followed ALL of the logs. Of the 36 logs started, 25 kept regular updates, etc. throughout their cycle (some into PCT), with a few being exceptional re detail. 22 loggers did a "Final Review", with 4 reviews still coming.

Craig's been away for work, and still does not have internet access at home. Be assured that he's around when he can be though :)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Still no net access and obviously moved countries. I'm sneaking on here from work and can't write a review or update pictures until I have access from home. Pictures are taken. Will get this up ASAP.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Well I have followed ALL of the logs. Of the 36 logs started, 25 kept regular updates, etc. throughout their cycle (some into PCT), with a few being exceptional re detail. 22 loggers did a "Final Review", with 4 reviews still coming.

Craig's been away for work, and still does not have internet access at home. Be assured that he's around when he can be though :)
I know CM will get to it when he has time...I'm not worried...
Still no net access and obviously moved countries. I'm sneaking on here from work and can't write a review or update pictures until I have access from home. Pictures are taken. Will get this up ASAP.
I sneak on from work alot too...LOL:wave2:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Hope everything is treating you well Craig. We'll still be here when you get everything set up. :thumbsup:

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Hope everything is treating you well Craig. We'll still be here when you get everything set up. :thumbsup:
Definitely I would never give up on a guy like CM...good ppl he is...