Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
The ONE [Day 50]

Blood Pressure:
Heart Rate:
Weight:

The ONE [REST DAY]

Diet: Good amount of protein and fats today.
Training:Good.
Body composition and Look:Leaning out nicely still.
Vascularity:Normal
Strength:N/A
Speed:N/A
Co-ordination:N/A
Quality of Training:Good.
Mood/Aggression:Good mood.
Libido:Normal
Joints:Normal
Overall Sense of Feeling:Good, trying to find the balance between leaning out and not loosing muscle, guess it's the big question. Look forward to receiving my Liptropic Protein and Bc+Eaa to help aid me in this goal.

Supplements:
Drive (3AM/3PM)
2ndGEAR (1pre bed)
IGF2 (4AM/2Lunch/3PM)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you ever get that pic situation figured out? :dunno:

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Whatever number comes after that. :wave2:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
The ONE [Day 50]

Blood Pressure:
Heart Rate:
Weight:

The ONE [CHEST, TRICEPS and LEGS]

DB Bench Press:25x12/25x8/40x8 (happy with this, 40's felt ok)
Cable Flies:11.5x12/13.5x8 (I find this onthe new cable machine so damn hard, usually, on the old machine I could do 26. Strange)
Triceps Rope Pulldown:13.5x15/30x8 (so damn tough! Huge Pump!)
Bar Pushdown:pin12x8+2negatives (damn hard! wonder what each plate weights?)
Leg Extension:pin4x12/pin11x10/pin12x8 (full stack that is)
Seated Calves (60x12/70x12/80x8/80x8 (I'll go 90 next time and rip these suckers up!)

Body composition and Look:Looking leaner still. Have to be careful here.
Strength:Not bad for the lack of food I'm eating.
Libido:Normal
Overall Sense of Feeling:Good, was suprised when I was doing triceps and looked in the mirror and saw the cuts sticking out WAY more than usual. I love Drive and IGF2 for this. Some Neovar2 would have gone down well for me at this stage. Creatine is something I'm lacking. I'm also doing 3-4 muscle groups a session now, with only 1-2 working sets per exercise. So high intensity and low volume really. Except for calves which I blasted about 4 sets on. I feel they can be punished a little more, as with abs.

Supplements:
Drive (3AM/3PM)
2ndGEAR (1pre bed)
IGF2 (4AM/2Lunch/3PM)

p.s I promise to get the pictures up this week. I have been busy with other things and have to get someone else to lend me their camera it's more of a pain than when I used to take these myself or at work. I will get the gf to get these this week though, I promise.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
You are all perverts :p
Why, Craig, I thought you LIKED numbers. You know, sloppy seconds, trifling thirds, whatever comes after that...things of that nature. And, let me correct you, sir, I am NOT a PERVERT...I am a pimp, a man-whore. AND IT FEELS GOOD!!! Let's just say that it's amazing sometimes what a woman will do after talking to you for five minutes. This is why I'll never get married. Well, that and the fact that I'm too selfish to get married. If God wanted us to have only one woman, He wouldn't have made asses in all shapes and sizes...and He wouldn't have given us all of this SPERM. LMFAOROTFF!!! Now I KNOW I'm going to Hell! See some of you fckers there!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...Let's just say that it's amazing sometimes what a woman will do after talking to you for five minutes. This is why I'll never get married. Well, that and the fact that I'm too selfish to get married. If God wanted us to have only one woman, He wouldn't have made asses in all shapes and sizes...
You could say the same about [most] men (and either or aren't worth the time of day, IMO)...Just shows that the type of women you associate with are not that great, and that you have a general lack of respect for women...Choosing to be monogamous is called SELF-CONTROL and making conscious decisions. Just because there is candy of all different flavours does NOT mean that you need to sample all the flavours, or that you even need candy at all!

GRRR...Rant DONE now...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why, Craig, I thought you LIKED numbers. You know, sloppy seconds, trifling thirds, whatever comes after that...things of that nature. And, let me correct you, sir, I am NOT a PERVERT...I am a pimp, a man-whore. AND IT FEELS GOOD!!! Let's just say that it's amazing sometimes what a woman will do after talking to you for five minutes. This is why I'll never get married. Well, that and the fact that I'm too selfish to get married. If God wanted us to have only one woman, He wouldn't have made asses in all shapes and sizes...and He wouldn't have given us all of this SPERM. LMFAOROTFF!!! Now I KNOW I'm going to Hell! See some of you fckers there!!
You have to be at least 13yo to post here.

Fake edit: Oh, you're 41. Hmmm...

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
You could say the same about [most] men (and either or aren't worth the time of day, IMO)...Just shows that the type of women you associate with are not that great, and that you have a general lack of respect for women...Choosing to be monogamous is called SELF-CONTROL and making conscious decisions. Just because there is candy of all different flavours does NOT mean that you need to sample all the flavours, or that you even need candy at all!

GRRR...Rant DONE now...
hehe i have a lot of cavities, i love candy :D

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure there is a special cream for the "issue" that you are alluding to.
haha yeah they do that some times, if you find the right candy with the really juicy center. you'll be all gettin to work on that laffy taffy and then BAM surprise!

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Still waiting for these monster pics.... I might have found one of Craig lets see if this is him I think it is...
rambo.jpg

ahahahahhahaah:wave2::006:

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
You have to be at least 13yo to post here.

Fake edit: Oh, you're 41. Hmmm...
In that case, read it again quickly and come back when you reach puberty. Did you say you were 2 or 22? And perhaps a bit pussy-whipped? Figures...:sleeping:

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established

GRRR...Rant DONE now...
Good, now you can get off of your soapbox. Would you like cheese to go with your WHINE? And by the way, I took some of those same Psychology courses...nice try. Three more words: GET OVER IT!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Just got back with being away from work. Will post updates when I get back from a surf. TO sunny outside to miss!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
seriously where does this guy thinks he lives? laguna beach california? psh....

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
LG's new Lipotropic Vanilla Label, Bc+Eaa (Grape and Watermelon\Kiwi and the new Slin capsules and container looking similar to IGH-1.

Closer shot of the new Lipotropic Protein container.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got a free tub from the AM bodybuilding show! :woohoo:

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
LG's new Lipotropic Vanilla Label, Bc+Eaa (Grape and Watermelon\Kiwi and the new Slin capsules and container looking similar to IGH-1.

Closer shot of the new Lipotropic Protein container.

Dude....your new The One OCT pics have you looking a little round in the middle. J/K

Those tubs look sweet for sure!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
The ONE [Day 51+52 REST DAYS]

Blood Pressure:
Heart Rate:
Weight:

Diet: Didn't get quite enough calories due to work.
Body composition and Look:Looking leaner still. Have to be careful here.
Strength:N/A
Quality of Training:N/A
Libido:Up
Overall Sense of Feeling:For the last week I feel that my libido is rising again to normal patterns, which is awesome. Seems like this PCT has me recovering nicely. I had two days off due to work experience so simply didn't have time to go. Plan on hitting the gym damn hard when I get back.

Supplements:
Drive (3AM/3PM)
2ndGEAR (1pre bed)
IGF2 (4AM/2Lunch/3PM)

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
PICTURES????OR DID I MISS THEM?????Pictures or it didn't happen....LOL>>>>.>>:006: :28:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
The ONE [Day 53]

Blood Pressure:
Heart Rate:
Weight:

The ONE [BACK, BICEPS, SHOULDERS and CALVES]

Machine Lat Pulldown:4x12/6x10/8x8
Assisted Chinups:4x12/bwx6/bwx6 (felt good here, really pumped)
Seated Row:Cant remember damn numbers, went heavy for 2 sets)
Machine Incline Bicep Curl:3x12/4x10/4x8 (getting better at this)
Lateral Raises:10x12/12.5x8/15.5x8 (Awesome Pump!!)
Seated Calve Raise:60x15/70x12/80x10/85x8 (Felt strong again)

Damn good pump today, HUGE forearm and bicep pump, almost as good as pumps gets. Any more and my skin would rip! Really loving my high intensity training at the moment.

Body composition and Look:Lean, but muscular.
Strength:Impressive for lack of chos
Overall Sense of Feeling:Really good, massive pump and felt sick! Awesome!!

Supplements:
Drive (3AM/3PM)
2ndGEAR (1pre bed)
IGF2 (4AM/2Lunch/3PM)

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
The ONE [Day 53]

Blood Pressure:
Heart Rate:
Weight:

The ONE [BACK, BICEPS, SHOULDERS and CALVES]

Machine Lat Pulldown:4x12/6x10/8x8
Assisted Chinups:4x12/bwx6/bwx6 (felt good here, really pumped)
Seated Row:Cant remember damn numbers, went heavy for 2 sets)
Machine Incline Bicep Curl:3x12/4x10/4x8 (getting better at this)
Lateral Raises:10x12/12.5x8/15.5x8 (Awesome Pump!!)
Seated Calve Raise:60x15/70x12/80x10/85x8 (Felt strong again)

Damn good pump today, HUGE forearm and bicep pump, almost as good as pumps gets. Any more and my skin would rip! Really loving my high intensity training at the moment.

Body composition and Look:Lean, but muscular.
Strength:Impressive for lack of chos
Overall Sense of Feeling:Really good, massive pump and felt sick! Awesome!!

Supplements:
Drive (3AM/3PM)
2ndGEAR (1pre bed)
IGF2 (4AM/2Lunch/3PM)
NICE BRO.......

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tear it up brotha! awesome to see to still going strong in PCT, any comments on 2nd gear this far in yet?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What was work experience?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
tear it up brotha! awesome to see to still going strong in PCT, any comments on 2nd gear this far in yet?
Seems good, you hardly notice you are taking it. Not like I take it and get an instant libido spike or anything.

What was work experience?
Just at a resort, managing it whne the owners are away. Have a interview managing a gym next week, so hopefully get that.

Pictures will be uploaded tommorow BTW :)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome man!!! I like the vanilla, it's really rich! If you like candy you'll love this!
I remember hearing the taste wasnt so good. I actually really like it..Was it changed?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I remember hearing the taste wasnt so good. I actually really like it..Was it changed?
Seems less thick, and also slightly sweeter. There is still the gemma after taste, but I doubt we can ever totally get rid of that. The great thing about it is it mixes like a dream. Few swirls of a spoon and it's mixed.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, where's Ozzy Slugga been lately? Is he all right? I kind of miss him (wipes away tear).
Zac's been banned :dunno: (he just sent me a PM on the other side). He says hi to Nick and all the fellas :wave2:

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Zac's been banned :dunno: (he just sent me a PM on the other side). He says hi to Nick and all the fellas :wave2:
What how'd he get banned...????Can't wait for the pics Craig (no homo though)...

morpheus1914

morpheus1914

Awards
Hey all....I'm finally back from Iraq....and looking for input...
I'm looking to start my cycle of the The One in a few weeks and I'm looking for a new support supp...I can't do the AI Cycle Support any more, adding the powder to my protein shakes is killing me (LOL, no offense to AI, I love your products!)
I read through Craig's log to get an idea of dosing and results with The One... In this log he used CEL Cycle Assist and it sounds great, but reading through the ingredients, it contains saw palmetto... and AppNut specifically states not to take saw palmetto with The One because it competes with DHT for receptors...

Any input? Is it possible that Craig could have gotten even better results if not using the Cycle Assist?

Great log by the way Craig...logging can be painstaking so I commend you...

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Hey all....I'm finally back from Iraq....and looking for input...
I'm looking to start my cycle of the The One in a few weeks and I'm looking for a new support supp...I can't do the AI Cycle Support any more, adding the powder to my protein shakes is killing me (LOL, no offense to AI, I love your products!)
I read through Craig's log to get an idea of dosing and results with The One... In this log he used CEL Cycle Assist and it sounds great, but reading through the ingredients, it contains saw palmetto... and AppNut specifically states not to take saw palmetto with The One because it competes with DHT for receptors...

Any input? Is it possible that Craig could have gotten even better results if not using the Cycle Assist?

Great log by the way Craig...logging can be painstaking so I commend you...
You could go with AI's life support or just buy Milk Thistle and hawthorn berry seperately to cover the basics. That sucks about the saw palmetto in Cycle Assist because that has been my staple product for my last couple of runs.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Damn, that sucks...God only knows what he said/did to get banned. When you speak to him again, please tell him I asked about him. Thanks...

morpheus1914

morpheus1914

Awards
AI's Life Support has saw palmetto also...LOL...
Looks like I'll just buy everything separate...

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
AI's Life Support has saw palmetto also...LOL...
Looks like I'll just buy everything separate...
Ya man you can buy milk thistle really cheap from like target or walmart, thats what I do...You should also be able to find hawthorn berry to for a decent price...:usa1:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established