The one, The only....THE ONE!

D675

Awards
gents,
I have being trying The One for 5 days now, and I have put gained about 2lbs of lean muscle.
Does anybody have an opinion on stacking The One with Andostenetrione? (6OXO)

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
gents,
I have being trying The One for 5 days now, and I have put gained about 2lbs of lean muscle.
Man I haven't tried it but I would run it as is....seemed like most of the logs I followed went great just by itself...some had gains of 16lbs but really leaned out....and muscles were noticeable...:006:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely I would never give up on a guy like CM...good ppl he is...
Yup ;)

gents,
You do NOT need to use an AI whilst on The ONE. And the 6-bromo in 2nd GEAR is ENOUGH in PCT.

D675

Awards
cheers for the advise. i am only having to 2 caps a day, 1 in the morning and 1 in the night and i am getting great results.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Yup ;)

You do NOT need to use an AI whilst on The ONE. And the 6-bromo in 2nd GEAR is ENOUGH in PCT.
Kon take Rosies advice on this she knows what the hell she is talking about....and yes the 2nd gear from what I've seen is perfect for PCT....:wave2:

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
cheers for the advise. i am only having to 2 caps a day, 1 in the morning and 1 in the night and i am getting great results.
Good call on the dosing that is all you should need is 2 especially if your under 200lbs....

By the way no thats not my Woman referred to as my wife normally thats a pic I found my wife is blond hair an blue eyes and it would take an act of congress for her to let me put her pic up on the site lol....:usa1:

D675

Awards
yes, the bottle says 3...to 4 dependig on weight, but i'd rather test these things out first...

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
yes, the bottle says 3...to 4 dependig on weight, but i'd rather test these things out first...
Ya man I know some of the guys got pretty lethargic after upping the dose...also watch out for your joints drying up a little...:wave2:

Sorry bout the side bar convos on your thread CM but just trying to help a man out....

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok. But just make sure that your second dose is no later than 2pm.

I see. Well if you're <200lb, then 3 caps is the most that you will need to take.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Ok. But just make sure that your second dose is no later than 2pm.

I see. Well if you're <200lb, then 3 caps is the most that you will need to take.
Yep, Rosie DEFINITELY knows her stuff...check out her write-up of THE ONE in the Supplements section, "How to Gain 15 lbs in 15 days." Good stuff. And thanks for the advice you gave me recently about The One. I'll definitely follow it to the letter when I use my bottle. And give a "shout out' to Ozzy Slugga for me! He's def missed!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, Rosie DEFINITELY knows her stuff...check out her write-up of THE ONE in the Supplements section, "How to Gain 15 lbs in 15 days." Good stuff. And thanks for the advice you gave me recently about The One. I'll definitely follow it to the letter when I use my bottle. And give a "shout out' to Ozzy Slugga for me! He's def missed!
All good. Just doing my best to make sure that people are educated and go about things the RIGHT way.

Yes, I "know my stuff", but Dirk actually wrote that article. I have written a few other things re The ONE though, that will be seen later on.

Sure thing re Zac.

:cheers:

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
All good. Just doing my best to make sure that people are educated and go about things the RIGHT way.

Yes, I "know my stuff", but Dirk actually wrote that article. I have written a few other things re The ONE though, that will be seen later on.

Sure thing re Zac.

:cheers:
Cool. Thanks.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yeah for under 200lbs 3 should be plenty! I also have great things to say about 2ndGEAR. :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah for under 200lbs 3 should be plenty! I also have great things to say about 2ndGEAR. :)
Cool. Looking forward to that FINAL final review :)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
So many dramas at mine! Been told have to get a new phone line installed to be able to run the internet. So guy is installing line today, and internet takes 7 days after that :(

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
So many dramas at mine! Been told have to get a new phone line installed to be able to run the internet. So guy is installing line today, and internet takes 7 days after that :(
good things come to those who wait. 7 days is nothing, i've seen it upwards of 8 weeks for an install around here. what's a few more days :) at least the gym doesnt take 7 days to become a member of.. *whew*

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All good my man!, it seems like forever though:) tell them to move a little faster:lol:

D675

Awards
This is week two and yes i have made good gains. I have stopped proscar as advised a few days ago, i can tell you that my hair IS falling out. I am now stopping the use of this product, as this was my fear. It does seem to accelerate MPB. Plenty of other supps that will not do this and give good gains.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is week two and yes i have made good gains. I have stopped proscar as advised a few days ago, i can tell you that my hair IS falling out. I am now stopping the use of this product, as this was my fear. It does seem to accelerate MPB. Plenty of other supps that will not do this and give good gains.
Please keep your posts to relevant and appropriate threads.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please keep your posts to relevant and appropriate threads.
What she is saying, start your own thread. If you do not like the product for what ever reason , state it in your thread/Log. Its not a cool thing to hijack someone else's Log:)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
the One and 2ndGEAR Final Review:

Strength: Well this is where this product shined. as far as PCT goes, I certainly lost strength, this is also due to stress, moving countries and life. If strength gains are what you are after, you HAVE to try The One!

Libido: 2ndGEAR, did shine here, took about 2-3 weeks until my libido started to rise again. Now it is totally back to normal and actually really high and natural thank god. As you remeber I had a lump scare, this is thankfully resolved, there is no lump, and no rebound from 2ndGEAR which to me makes this proudtc simply awesome.

Recovery: As metioned above, feel really back to normal, which is saying something considering what I have taken of late. The PCT is simple but effective, and really cheap. I HIGHLY recomend it. I may rep for LG, but I can tell a good product when I use one.

Sides otcied on 2ndGEAR my acne certainly increased, in fact it got bad for my liking. SO i changed to a stronger face wash and this did the trick. Might have been the nolvadex that also increased acne. This was the worst acne I have had during PCT. But to have my boys back in action, this is worth it.

Overall:
Simply a good two products, the strength and size gains on The One were fantastic, while 2ndGEAR had me recovered in 4 weeks, which is it's goal.

Overall I would give the stack 8/10, with 2ndGEAr getting a 9/10. Highly recomend both of these for someone wanting to have a really lean bulk, this may actually be leaner than my hdrol gains or epi and the strength was actually insane!

Pictures to be up tomorow when I get them off the gf's camera. Once again, sorry for the delay, you all know that I was moving, so this really slowed me down. I'm actually using a temporary internet to finish this.

Thanks for following, supporting and helping me as always. Also HUGE shout out to the AN reps, who are always there for me, especially Rosie and Dirk who really helped me in my time of need.

Once again, thank you all.

:)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Strength: Well this is where this product shined. as far as PCT goes, I certainly lost strength, this is also due to stress, moving countries and life. If strength gains are what you are after, you HAVE to try The One!

Libido: 2ndGEAR, did shine here, took about 2-3 weeks until my libido started to rise again. Now it is totally back to normal and actually really high and natural thank god. As you remeber I had a lump scare, this is thankfully resolved, there is no lump, and no rebound from 2ndGEAR which to me makes this proudtc simply awesome.

Recovery: As metioned above, feel really back to normal, which is saying something considering what I have taken of late. The PCT is simple but effective, and really cheap. I HIGHLY recomend it. I may rep for LG, but I can tell a good product when I use one.

Sides otcied on 2ndGEAR my acne certainly increased, in fact it got bad for my liking. SO i changed to a stronger face wash and this did the trick. Might have been the nolvadex that also increased acne. This was the worst acne I have had during PCT. But to have my boys back in action, this is worth it.

Overall: Simply a good two products, the strength and size gains on The One were fantastic, while 2ndGEAR had me recovered in 4 weeks, which is it's goal.

Overall I would give the stack 8/10, with 2ndGEAr getting a 9/10. Highly recomend both of these for someone wanting to have a really lean bulk, this may actually be leaner than my hdrol gains or epi and the strength was actually insane!

Pictures to be up tomorow when I get them off the gf's camera. Once again, sorry for the delay, you all know that I was moving, so this really slowed me down. I'm actually using a temporary internet to finish this.

Thanks for following, supporting and helping me as always. Also HUGE shout out to the AN reps, who are always there for me, especially Rosie and Dirk who really helped me in my time of need.

Thank YOU, for taking the time to do a FINAL final review on The ONE AND 2nd GEAR. You kept a stellar log and had some great results. Happy that your strength and lean mass gains were a smile. And showing others that a simple PCT CAN be extremely effective. Interesting that you noted the increased acne on 2nd GEAR (a couple of others had this too). Overall, you had an awesome run. Proud of you! (And you know I'm always here if you need anything) :D

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established

Overall:
Simply a good two products, the strength and size gains on The One were fantastic, while 2ndGEAR had me recovered in 4 weeks, which is it's goal.

Excellent log and results, CM!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Great ending review. Hope your life has settled down a bit.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good Stuff CM - your usual high standard log. Good Product! Might have to try it One day Rosie :D

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established

Overall:

Excellent brother...glad it all worked out well for you...Can't wait for your next run....:006:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Would you guys say that "The One" is a good choice to increase strength and endurance. I am going to be taking the physical ability test through the police department in a few weeks. I heard Dirk say that it gave him more endurance while playing basketball I think, and also increase his agility...

Let me know what you guys think for my situation. I haven't taken a prohormone or anything else for 2 years.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would you guys say that "The One" is a good choice to increase strength and endurance. I am going to be taking the physical ability test through the police department in a few weeks. I heard Dirk say that it gave him more endurance while playing basketball I think, and also increase his agility...

Let me know what you guys think for my situation. I haven't taken a prohormone or anything else for 2 years.
It should definitely help with improving both strenth and endurance (with diet and training targeted at).

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established

For strength, hell yes, endurance... maybe. I find the co-ordination aspect really good when playing rugby.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Nice...Thanks guys. I think this is just the compound for me.

crreaby

Awards
Hi Craig

I see your from australia!
How'd you go with getting the supplements into the country?

much problems with customs?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hi Craig

I see your from australia!
How'd you go with getting the supplements into the country?

much problems with customs?
He was in New Zealand at the time during the cycle - and only brought through 2nd Gear (which is fine)

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Fair call guys, I have been slack forgetting to really finish this up. Pictures as I have said have been taken, hairy chest and all. Your Friday morning this will be completed.
ahh, don't sweat it mate :lol: