The one, The only....THE ONE!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Craig, I dosed 2 in the am, the took 1 an hour before my workout along with a few RPMs, and let me tell ya, THAT did the trick. No lethargy and I really got kicked up. It's probably the best feeling I've had since my first dose. Give it a shot.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
i tried two yesterday at 11 am and the last one at 3, if elt no lethargy but i sweated my ass off at work and we had the bay doors open. It was weird.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Craig, I dosed 2 in the am, the took 1 an hour before my workout along with a few RPMs, and let me tell ya, THAT did the trick. No lethargy and I really got kicked up. It's probably the best feeling I've had since my first dose. Give it a shot.
BD i think craig was gonna stay straight up TO, to check out if it by itself is as good as they say. But by the way your log is kickin a$$ too bro. :18:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No testing where I am,just wondering if this will slow me down,I'm about 100kg now so I'm very light for my weight category,which is +100kg.

My speed is my weapon but in May I have a competition where I will be facing Open Weight challengers,so most of my opponents will be lighter than me and strength will be my main advantage. I don't want to slow down whatsoever against these lightning fast guys I will face.

Didn't mean to ramble.

:wizard:

it will help with your coordination and subsequently strength, and probably will translate to speed and quicker reaction time....

I still can't sprint right now- but I have the feeling that once my ankle heals
(it is close)- I should see some really good enhancement in mechanics, etc.....

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
taking 3 The One with RPM/Drive was almost too much for me- not really from a stim aspect, but the pump I got from it- absolutely unreal....through my skin was going to tear yesterday

and it will get rid on any lethargy issues

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
hey guys whats up. I'm subbed on this. I have been following the log all the way so far as I am thinking of giving "The One" a go very shortly. I have to say this is a great and fun log to follow. Seems there are alot of good fun people following here. Some great quotes made already and talks of smashing some pussy always raises my interest so I'm in here till the end. Craig good luck with the rest of your run.
Thanks man, hopefully the log helps you make a wise decision :)

Ah interesting idea, I might try it depending on a few more tests and also blood pressure.

i tried two yesterday at 11 am and the last one at 3, if elt no lethargy but i sweated my ass off at work and we had the bay doors open. It was weird.
BD i think craig was gonna stay straight up TO, to check out if it by itself is as good as they say. But by the way your log is kickin a$$ too bro. :18:
I will try stay purely TO :p

taking 3 The One with RPM/Drive was almost too much for me- not really from a stim aspect, but the pump I got from it- absolutely unreal....through my skin was going to tear yesterday

and it will get rid on any lethargy issues
I'm hoping the mad pumps will kick in on Monday with chest and triceps.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
ok so around 6 hours prior, is the best time in taking it huh? IYO? Im curious to why it wouldnt be better spread through out the day:think:
Well I was taking all 3, eight hours prior, but if I take all 3 at 10am, then that's 6 hours prior, which might mean lethargy isn't an issue right before I train. Spread throughout the day, like yesterday was good, but you just don't get that kick in your pants energy like you do with 3... that feeling is addicting. I took all 3 this morning again, just to enjoy that buzz... haha

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey guys whats up. I'm subbed on this. I have been following the log all the way so far as I am thinking of giving "The One" a go very shortly. I have to say this is a great and fun log to follow. Seems there are alot of good fun people following here. Some great quotes made already and talks of smashing some pussy always raises my interest so I'm in here till the end. Craig good luck with the rest of your run.
You see Kiwi, My crude talk brings people to your log:laugh:

So If all 3 at one time gives you energy/buzz, why dont you do it an hour before workout instead of morning? Sleep issues? You train at 4 so plenty of time to calm down again before sleep.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
You see Kiwi, My crude talk brings people to your log:laugh:

So If all 3 at one time gives you energy/buzz, why dont you do it an hour before workout instead of morning? Sleep issues? You train at 4 so plenty of time to calm down again before sleep.
This is something I have considered....

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
The ONE [BONUS OBSERVATION #2]
Libido, going up nicely now. Taking 3 first thing AM, seems to have a really strong effect on libido compared to spreading it out. The alpha male mentality also seems amplified which is correlate to libido as well.

Enjoying this aspect.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The ONE [BONUS OBSERVATION #2]
Libido, going up nicely now. Taking 3 first thing AM, seems to have a really strong effect on libido compared to spreading it out. The alpha male mentality also seems amplified which is correlate to libido as well.

Enjoying this aspect.
Im not even gonna comment again on libido:laugh:
With the Alpha feeling, do you feel in control? Only thing that scares me bout these P/H's is Im worried i might totally snap. I have a bad temper normally, so yeah, do you feel in control?

Probably irrelevant as you seem mild mannered anyway.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
With the Alpha feeling, do you feel in control? Only thing that scares me bout these P/H's is Im worried i might totally snap. I have a bad temper normally, so yeah, do you feel in control?

Yeah it's controllable, you just feel able to control situations more to your liking. Confidence to speak your mind.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, its not an angry one, its almost lightly euphoric even.... I get more of the "kick someones ass" feeling from RPM

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, its not an angry one, its almost lightly euphoric even.... I get more of the "kick someones ass" feeling from RPM
Agreed, but it's also a "I wont put up with ****" feeling. So I tend to get a bit aggressive if someone is a ****... haha

lutherblsstt

it will help with your coordination and subsequently strength, and probably will translate to speed and quicker reaction time....

I still can't sprint right now- but I have the feeling that once my ankle heals
(it is close)- I should see some really good enhancement in mechanics, etc.....

I'll be interested to see how it affects your performance on the track. By the way,how will it help with coordination?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
The ONE [Day FOUR]

Blood Pressure:
Heart Rate:
Weight:

The ONE [Rest DAY]

Diet:Not bad, few treats in there though.
Training:N/A
Body composition and Look:Full, pumped.
Muscle Hardness:Up slightly
Vascularity:
Strength:
Speed:N/A
Co-ordination:N/A
Quality of Training:N/A
Mood/Aggression:Great mood, aggressive.
Libido:Up
Joints:Normal
Overall Sense of Feeling:Great
Notes:Nothing major to report.

The ONE [DIET]

10:00
2 cups oats with milk (180calories)
Protein Shake (300 calories) 8g cho's/40g protein/9g fat

Three capsules "THE ONE"
Cycle Assist (1serve)
1g vitamin c
joint support
b5
Orange Triad
EFA (1serve)

12:30
1 can Cream Rice (250calories) 41g cho's/7g protein/6g fat
250grams Cottage Cheese (200calories) 18 cho's/25g protein/2g fat
joint support
1g vitamin c
EFA (1serve)

14:00
Banana (86calories) 21g cho's/1g protein/0.27g fat

15:30
Protein Crisps (209calories) 11.6g cho's/19.6g protein/8.5g fat
3 Rice Crackers (150calories) 8g cho's/1g protein/1g fat
1g vitamin c

17:00
Cycle Assist (1serve)
b5
joint support
Beef Jerky (200calories) 22g protein

19:00
Roast Lamb with All the sides! (500calories)

21:00
Ice Cream (400calories)

Total Calories = 3025

Notes:Calories weren't high enough, but I was busy today so did well to get that much in really. Lots of meat in there, just needed a few more carbohydrates and another serving of meat.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Theres no info next to the sides info

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
I'm still updating it :p
Ready to see this lol....Sides: "uh i dont have any" lol....good work cm keep it up. all T.O. only would be nice to see w/out other supps stacked but do what ya gotta do. :laugh:

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
The ONE [Day FOUR]

Blood Pressure:
Heart Rate:
Weight:

The ONE [Rest DAY]

Diet:Not bad, few treats in there though.
Training:N/A
Body composition and Look:Full, pumped.
Vascularity:
Strength:
Speed:N/A
Co-ordination:N/A
Quality of Training:N/A
Mood/Aggression:Great mood, aggressive.
Joints:Normal
Overall Sense of Feeling:Great
Notes:Nothing major to report.

The ONE [DIET]

Three capsules "THE ONE"
Cycle Assist (1serve)
1g vitamin c
joint support
b5
Orange Triad
EFA (1serve)

12:30
250grams Cottage Cheese (200calories) 18 cho's/25g protein/2g fat
joint support
1g vitamin c
EFA (1serve)

Protein Crisps (209calories) 11.6g cho's/19.6g protein/8.5g fat
3 Rice Crackers (150calories) 8g cho's/1g protein/1g fat
1g vitamin c

Cycle Assist (1serve)
b5
joint support
Beef Jerky (200calories) 22g protein

Roast Lamb with All the sides! (500calories)

Ice Cream (400calories)

Total Calories = 3025

Notes:Calories weren't high enough, but I was busy today so did well to get that much in really. Lots of meat in there, just needed a few more carbohydrates and another serving of meat.

ICE CREAM?!!! ?

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established

Ozzy, I feel ya! That's why we're friends! I, too, possess a really quick, bad temper. With my size, it's a double-edged sword: Most people stay the hell out of my way, especially since I live in "the 'hood," but if I ever get into anything, most mofos would pull out a gun rather than fight me, especially since I'm also taking martial arts. And I'm getting a license to carry. Usually, though, I'm able to just glare at someone or talk them out of any potential problem. Asking someone if they like hospital food (and meaning it) is a powerful deterrent. The last time I had to fight was seven years ago after a Philadelphia Eagles game when some clown wanted to test me after he found out that I used to play for them (a short period of time on the practice squad), and I had my white jersey on. He decided to test me and it cost him a broken nose and several missing teeth. It took a lot of hard work to get all of his blood off my jersey. :rant:

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:rant:
Ozzy, I feel ya! That's why we're friends! I, too, possess a really quick, bad temper. With my size, it's a double-edged sword: Most people stay the hell out of my way, especially since I live in "the 'hood," but if I ever get into anything, most mofos would pull out a gun rather than fight me, especially since I'm also taking martial arts. And I'm getting a license to carry. Usually, though, I'm able to just glare at someone or talk them out of any potential problem. Asking someone if they like hospital food (and meaning it) is a powerful deterrent. The last time I had to fight was seven years ago after a Philadelphia Eagles game when some clown wanted to test me after he found out that I used to play for them (a short period of time on the practice squad), and I had my white jersey on. He decided to test me and it cost him a broken nose and several missing teeth. It took a lot of hard work to get all of his blood off my jersey. :rant:
Hahaha, thats GOLD!:laugh:
I am worried though, for real, bout snapping.Im not one of these dicks that goes out looking for trouble but if I think its on I am quick to throw down. I may avoid any uneccessary going out in public while on (If I get it)
Last time I smashed someone was also years ago, March 06. I remember because it cost me $5000 to pay the Prick out.
So far though, none of the logs have indicated uncontrollable rage.

Craigo, If you take all 3 in the morning, has the effect on mood gone by night, or does this build up in your system and maintain a steady aggression level?
I am also considering a pulse(again-If i get it) for the reasons mentioned above.:burnout:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

I am worried though, for real, bout snapping.Im not one of these dicks that goes out looking for trouble but if I think its on I am quick to throw down. I may avoid any uneccessary going out in public while on (If I get it)
Last time I smashed someone was also years ago, March 06. I remember because it cost me $5000 to pay the Prick out.

Craigo, If you take all 3 in the morning, has the effect on mood gone by night, or does this build up in your system and maintain a steady aggression level?
I am also considering a pulse(again-If i get it) for the reasons mentioned above.:burnout:
I wouldn't pulse this. No need for it.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
But tex, Doesnt it drasstically reduce the need for PCT? And drastically reduce potential for sides?
Also, Isn't it easier to retain gains that are had slower and more steady? plus no stretch marks?

These are all things I have read on this forum, been looking into it lately. Im round 230 man and 11-12 BF, so Im not sure i can even fit another 20 pounds on my frame. Im only 6 foot.
I though Pulsing ight be the better option for me since I only want bout 10-12 pound (that I KEEP!)
Plus I thought it might help me not end up in Jail for destroying someone in road rage or something.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Comes down to the individual and personal preference.

But tex, Doesnt it drasstically reduce the need for PCT? And drastically reduce potential for sides?
Also, Isn't it easier to retain gains that are had slower and more steady? plus no stretch marks?

These are all things I have read on this forum, been looking into it lately. Im round 230 man and 11-12 BF, so Im not sure i can even fit another 20 pounds on my frame. Im only 6 foot.
I though Pulsing ight be the better option for me since I only want bout 10-12 pound (that I KEEP!)
Plus I thought it might help me not end up in Jail for destroying someone in road rage or something.
If you're looking at pulsing, Ozzy, then I recommend you talk some with Sean (aka SamBoz19), as HE IS going to PULSE The ONE when he does his cycle of it. And yes, it will reduce the need for PCT (at least how he has planned it).

Or you could follow a recommended pulse cycle:
Q: Can I pulse The One?
A:
Yes. Below are three suggested dosing protocols:

For every-other-day dosing: 67.5 mg for 3 weeks; 90 mg for 2 weeks; M W F. Follow with post cycle recommendations stated above.

For 2 on 2 off: 67.5 mg for 3 weeks; 90 mg for 2 weeks; Mon/Tues, Fri/Sat. Follow with post cycle recommendations stated above.

For 2 weeks on/2 off: 67.5 mg for two weeks, take 2 weeks off, repeat. egular pct post, following recommendations in write-up

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

From what I have read the aggression experienced from "The One" is not the type of 'f* stuff up' aggression, it is more on a motivation/ intensity level. Of course, I have no personal experience with "The One" yet though so I cannot get my personal input on it thus far.

As for pulsing, Yes it will reduce PCT needs as well as the other things you mentioned, but blood work shows minimal shutdown if any (oddly enough Don's Blood work came back with elevated T levels). As for stretchmarks, I do not think pulsing will help that too much... if you gain you gain, when you gain stretch marks occur (at least for me). Also, if you are only wanting to gain 10 Lbs just run it till you gain that amount then, no one said there was a need for 5 week run... it is just to make the gains you are pleased with that should determine cycle length IMO.

cmc

cmc

Awards

I wouldnt pulse them either. Go in full bore.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
From what I have read the aggression experienced from "The One" is not the type of 'f* stuff up' aggression, it is more on a motivation/ intensity level. Of course, I have no personal experience with "The One" yet though so I cannot get my personal input on it thus far.

As for pulsing, Yes it will reduce PCT needs as well as the other things you mentioned, but blood work shows minimal shutdown if any (oddly enough Don's Blood work came back with elevated T levels). As for stretchmarks, I do not think pulsing will help that too much... if you gain you gain, when you gain stretch marks occur (at least for me). Also, if you are only wanting to gain 10 Lbs just run it till you gain that amount then, no one said there was a need for 5 week run... it is just to make the gains you are pleased with that should determine cycle length IMO.
True man, but You never know how much you will LOSE post cycle so I guess you cant just hit 10 pound and stop. I might hit you a PM anyway buddy so As to not jack Kiwi's log :D

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
True man, but You never know how much you will LOSE post cycle so I guess you cant just hit 10 pound and stop. I might hit you a PM anyway buddy so As to not jack Kiwi's log :D
Sounds good.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established

If I take all three in aht AM, the rage has gone down a bit by 2-3pm. In saying that though there is still energy and rage, just not as pronounced.

I wouldnt pulse them either. Go in full bore.
I wouldn't pulse, I never enjoyed pulsing.

TheHunter516

TheHunter516

Awards
is it really possible to gain 20lbs on this stuff? has anyone done it yet? That is injectable gear type gains were talking. I was wondering also if the gains are dry or wet. I think i read in one log that a person was complaining of water retention.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is it really possible to gain 20lbs on this stuff? has anyone done it yet? That is injectable gear type gains were talking. I was wondering also if the gains are dry or wet. I think i read in one log that a person was complaining of water retention.

Most of us have been averaging a lb a day, and it's all dry in my case, and I'm sure it's the same for the others.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Don gained 22 Lbs on it so it is definitely possible. I haven't heard of any water retention or high estrogen yet?

TheHunter516

TheHunter516

Awards
ok just wanted to be sure. this compound doesn't aromatize as far as i know, so i didn't think it would cause water retention.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established

I was lucky. After I knocked his ass the fck out, I ran down a side alley and disappeared through the public transportation system. Also, he was braggin' about how he had just gotten out of jail, so I doubt he wanted to see any cops. Although I must say, it was funny riding the subway system home, with people staring at me, the blood on my jersey and realizing that the blood wasn't mine. People got out of my way like you wouldn't believe. One brave dude asked me if I used to play for the Eagles, since I had my (bloodied) jersey on with a gold chain with my uniform number on it (which I still wear every day). I politely answered him, but the look in my eyes must have told him that I wasn't up for much conversation, because he left me alone after that.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established

seriously I think it is, cant wait to weigh myself tommoro and see where I am after a week.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One of the beta-testers gained 22lb during his 4-week cycle of the ONE (of which he only lost 3-4lb during PCT). Gains are dry. The water retention that particular logger experienced was from having had a HIGH carbohydrate day.

Most of us have been averaging a lb a day, and it's all dry in my case, and I'm sure it's the same for the others.
Yep, gains are consistent with +0.75-1lb per day across the board with loggers.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
The ONE [Day FIVE]

Blood Pressure:forgot to check, will do tomorrow
Heart Rate:forgot to check, will do tomorrow
Weight:forgot to check, will do tomorrow

The ONE [CHEST and TRICEPS]

Incline DB Press 45x6/45x4/33.5x10 (PR)
Cable Flies 20x12/26x6+2negatives/32x4negatives/36x2negatives
Dips bwx12/bw+5x8/bw+10x6
Bench Dips bwx12/bw+15x8/bw+15x8
Medicine Ball Crunches 15/15/15

Diet:Good, lots of meat
Training:excellent, focused and ready
Body composition and Look:Full, pumped and cramping!
Vascularity:Normal
Strength:Up
Speed:Normal
Co-ordination:Normal
Quality of Training:AWESOME!
Mood/Aggression:Pumped, angry!
Joints:Good
Overall Sense of Feeling:Really good, aggressive, confident and training was awesome!
Notes:Really awesome session, hit some good weights, felt strong and controlled.

The ONE [DIET]

Cycle Assist (1serve)
1g vitamin c
joint support
b5
Orange Triad
EFA (1serve)

Three capsules "THE ONE"

11:00
1 serve Honey roasted Peanuts (250calories) 12.5g cho's/7.5g protein/17g fat
Chicken Wrap (300calories approx) 30g cho's/20g protein/?g fat (minimal)
joint support
1g vitamin c
EFA (1serve)

12:00
Mass Gainer shake PWO (450calories) 35g cho's/40g protein/?g fat

Roats Lamb and Potatoes (300calories)

Cycle Assist (1serve)
1g vitamin c
b5
joint support
Mass Gainer shake PWO (450calories) 35g cho's/40g protein/?g fat

4 Chicken Kebabs (400calories) 60g protein
220g Cream Rice (238calories) 42.5g cho's/8.2g protein/3.9g fat

250gram cottage cheese (200calories approx) 25g protein

Total Calories = 3154

Notes:Ate lots of protein today, good cleanish cho sources as well, so pretty happy.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
seriously I think it is, cant wait to weigh myself tommoro and see where I am after a week.
I think it is too from what i have seen so far. But the only thing that matters is what you KEEP.....I might have to have a look at your log too bro :D

TheHunter516

TheHunter516

Awards
Guejsn you are right i just couldnt remember exactly thanks for the input. Wow if I could gain 20lbs and only lose 3 or 4 of that. I'll take that any time.

And Craig, your doing great brother, keep up the good work.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
The One [BLOOD TEST]

Managed to score a free blood test. Only catch is this test will only be looking at hormonal markers. Results should be back in less than a week. We will see if The One has any effect 5 days into supplementation.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guejsn you are right i just couldnt remember exactly thanks for the input. Wow if I could gain 20lbs and only lose 3 or 4 of that. I'll take that any time.

And Craig, your doing great brother, keep up the good work.
No worries; my memory is s storeroom, LOL.

The One [BLOOD TEST]

Managed to score a free blood test. Only catch is this test will only be looking at hormonal markers. Results should be back in less than a week. We will see if The One has any effect 5 days into supplementation.
Hormonal markers? The hormones themselves or markers? Well that's better than nothing (although why they didn't add everything else in as well is beyond me, since it's the HORMONE tests that cost the most).

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
log is looking good craig, keep up the good work!! i was wondering if you could answer a question for me...

im just about to finish up a cut, during which i am using MMV2... i was just wondering what your opinion is on how long is a safe time period before i can begin my cycle of The One? i figure i would come to you with this question first being an LG Rep.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
log is looking good craig, keep up the good work!! i was wondering if you could answer a question for me...

im just about to finish up a cut, during which i am using MMV2... i was just wondering what your opinion is on how long is a safe time period before i can begin my cycle of The One? i figure i would come to you with this question first being an LG Rep.
How'd the MMV2 treat you? Did your cut go well?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established

I would personally wait atleast 1-2 months after PCT then take atleast double that break after running two hormones back to back (close together).
You wanna give your body time to return to homeostasis and level out.

As a rule of thumb i would never exceed three cycles a year. You should not need to if your diet and training is effective.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
How'd the MMV2 treat you? Did your cut go well?
MMV2 is definitely a solid product, the aggression and pumps it gives you in the gym are quite enjoyable. i stacked it with lean xtreme and leviathan and its worked out pretty nicely for me the last couple of weeks.