The one, The only....THE ONE!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
log is looking good craig, keep up the good work!! i was wondering if you could answer a question for me...

im just about to finish up a cut, during which i am using MMV2... i was just wondering what your opinion is on how long is a safe time period before i can begin my cycle of The One? i figure i would come to you with this question first being an LG Rep.
I would personally wait atleast 1-2 months after PCT then take atleast double that break after running two hormones back to back (close together).
You wanna give your body time to return to homeostasis and level out.

As a rule of thumb i would never exceed three cycles a year. You should not need to if your diet and training is effective.
Agree with ~SWG~^^^ , cycle+PCT= Off time, I would lean to the 2 months after like stated above.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agree with ~SWG~^^^ , cycle+PCT= Off time, I would lean to the 2 months after like stated above.
yep, this is the standard that most guys on here will stick to. 4 week cycle + 4 week PCT = 8 weeks OFF between cycles.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
No worries; my memory is s storeroom, LOL.

Hormonal markers? The hormones themselves or markers? Well that's better than nothing (although why they didn't add everything else in as well is beyond me, since it's the HORMONE tests that cost the most).
They don't add everything because they are doing it free, not through work, so I'm lucky to get the hormonal values checked at all.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice man! Now I have to go to my KG calculator! hahaha always making us work man, hows the weight today did i miss it?:think:
HAhaha, we'll have you converted in no time brother! Welcome to the 21st century:laugh:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Nice man! Now I have to go to my KG calculator! hahaha always making us work man, hows the weight today did i miss it?:think:
I weighed myself this morning, and I was the same as when I weighed myself two days ago at night. So I'm guessing a 3kg gain so far, which is 6.6lbs...possibly...at best.

Body is looking really good now, and the strength gains aren't placebo anymore. Everything felt do-able, even weights I knew I didn't deserve to lift.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I weighed myself this morning, and I was the same as when I weighed myself two days ago at night. So I'm guessing a 3kg gain so far, which is 6.6lbs...possibly...at best.

Body is looking really good now, and the strength gains aren't placebo anymore. Everything felt do-able, even weights I knew I didn't deserve to lift.
haha I would say placebo is out the dam window from here on out bro! I wanna see you top your H-drol cycle:)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
holy shnikeys, 3.3kgs already...that's AMAZING!

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I didnt realize you'd run a P/H before kiwi?
If that 3 odd KG is Lean muscle i am very impressed. You must have noticed a difference in your appearance? 3+KG in LBM is no joke:bandit:

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PS, God damn it my inbox was full, I just missed a few PM's from you boys i think. Keep up the good work CM, not bad for a Kiwi :D

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
MMV2 is definitely a solid product, the aggression and pumps it gives you in the gym are quite enjoyable. i stacked it with lean xtreme and leviathan and its worked out pretty nicely for me the last couple of weeks.
hey jeremy i was thinking of running leviathan/lean xtreme for cut pretty soon. how did ur cycle go? how long did u run it and at what dose? thx man!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was out at a family dinner. Couldn't say no and be rude could I :p
Ive been eating ice cream everyday on this cycle :D
But tex, Doesnt it drasstically reduce the need for PCT? And drastically reduce potential for sides?
Also, Isn't it easier to retain gains that are had slower and more steady? plus no stretch marks?
These are all things I have read on this forum, been looking into it lately. Im round 230 man and 11-12 BF, so Im not sure i can even fit another 20 pounds on my frame. Im only 6 foot.
I though Pulsing ight be the better option for me since I only want bout 10-12 pound (that I KEEP!)
Plus I thought it might help me not end up in Jail for destroying someone in road rage or something.
The aggression for me only lasted like 3 days on this.

Also, whats with all the kiwi name calling?
Me as well, should get close hopefully.

3kg I think so far, will confirm tomorrow :)
Lookn good craig! Killn it man!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
If that 3 odd KG is Lean muscle i am very impressed. You must have noticed a difference in your appearance? 3+KG in LBM is no joke:bandit:
I think 3kg' will be a fair amount of water retention to be honest. 3kg's muscle is impossible as far as I'm concerned.

Ive been eating ice cream everyday on this cycle :D

The aggression for me only lasted like 3 days on this.

Also, whats with all the kiwi name calling?

Lookn good craig! Killn it man!
Australians always like to try pick on us New Zealanders... :p

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I think 3kg' will be a fair amount of water retention to be honest. 3kg's muscle is impossible as far as I'm concerned.

Australians always like to try pick on us New Zealanders... :p
Yeah...when I played pro ball in Australia, "Kiwi" was kind of like a "nice" insult...like when you call one of your boys a name that, if you called a stranger that name, you'd be fighting...LOL. Or like calling someone a :crackhead:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
alll right...I guess its all good :rolleyes:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha :slap:

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Hey, Metroba, you're kidding about eating ice cream every day on your cycle, right? Then again, I can't talk...I've been drinking PEPSI every day on mine!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hell no man! I need the cals!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Metroba (or anyone else) "Kiwi" is not an insult. Not even close to being one. No diff than someone saying "Hey Aussie", so ahhhh, Just ease up. CM is a big boy he can look after himself. There is no name calling. I got Family In New Zealand.:bandit:

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah...when I played pro ball in Australia, "Kiwi" was kind of like a "nice" insult...like when you call one of your boys a name that, if you called a stranger that name, you'd be fighting...LOL. Or like calling someone a :crackhead:
Spot on Bud :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any excuse for sheep pics is a good one :D

When one of my buddies was getting married, I got him one of these

for the bachelor party. it was a hit :D

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its all good Ozzy. Didnt know :dunno:. Now back to the log
:djparty:

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its all good Ozzy. Didnt know :dunno:. Now back to the log
:djparty:
Dont sweat it. I am just a grumpy Mofo till I get my morning Coffee :D

Now, indeed back to the log......When's the next set of pics dude? In that light..... you poor thing!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Where the hell have I been... Oh well, better late than never. Give it hell Craig!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
The ONE [Day SIX]

Blood Pressure:forgot again!! damn it!
Heart Rate:forgot again!! damn it!
Weight:forgot again!! damn it!

The ONE [BACK and BICEPS]

Cable Single Hand Pull Down:46x12/54x8/60x8
Cable Rope Pull:54x12/60x10/66x8
Cable Bent Over Row:76x8/76x8
Chinups:bwx6/bwx8/bwx8
Incline Bicep Curls:13.5x6/13.5x6/13.5x6+10x2+6x6
Zottman Curls:8.5x10/10x8/10x8
Hammer DB Curls:10x8/15.5x6/15.5x6 (PR)
Seated Row:70x8/80x8/90x6

Diet:Not bad, plenty of meat again.
Training:Good intensity, pushing hard as I can! 100%
Body composition and Look:Pumped, getting comments on looking pumped.
Muscle Hardness:Up
Vascularity:Normal
Strength:Up slightly
Speed:Normal
Co-ordination:Normal
Quality of Training:Excellent
Mood/Aggression:Calm but aggressive
Libido:Up
Joints:Good
Overall Sense of Feeling:Nice smooth energy, aggressive and energetic
Notes:Biceps are thrashed, so so pumped! The pump seems to be lasting ages! Arms look so full and they are still pumped now.

The ONE [DIET]

08:30
2 cups oats with milk (180calories)
Protein Shake (300 calories) 8g cho's/40g protein/9g fat

Cycle Assist (1serve)
1g vitamin c
joint support
b5
Orange Triad
EFA (1serve)

10:00
Three capsules "THE ONE"

11:00
Steak and Potatoe Stew (450calories) 39g cho's/25g protein/6g fat

14:00
220g Cream Rice (238calories) 42.5g cho's/8.2g protein/3.9g fat
Canned Chicken (150calories) 309g cho's/14.9g protein/7.5g fat

15:00
Protein Shake (300 calories) 8g cho's/40g protein/9g fat

17:00
Cycle Assist (1serve)
1g vitamin c
b5
joint support
Banana (86calories) 21g cho's/1g protein/0.27g fat
Mass Gainer shake PWO (450calories) 35g cho's/40g protein/?g fat
4 scoops LG BC+Eaa (minimal calories) 5g bcaa/5g eaa/2.5g glutamine

18:30
Chicken Stirfry (300calories approx) 40g protein

21:00
250gram cottage cheese (250calories approx) 25g protein
2 cups oats with milk (180calories)

Total Calories = 2804 (damn not high enough!!)
Notes:Had a meeting between 14:00 and 16:00 so missed a small meal in there.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They don't add everything because they are doing it free, not through work, so I'm lucky to get the hormonal values checked at all.
All good. Maybe I can get the rest sorted out with my serial card...

EXCELLENT :biggthumpup:

Yep, his logs are around (you'll find them under "Logs started by Craigmatthew" on his AMspace).

PS. Another happy Kiwi has his The ONE package too (you might be lucky, Ozzy) :)

...Australians always like to try pick on us New Zealanders... :p
Yeah, but we give back as good as we get, LOL :D

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
All good. Maybe I can get the rest sorted out with my serial card...

EXCELLENT :biggthumpup:

Yep, his logs are around (you'll find them under "Logs started by Craigmatthew" on his AMspace).

PS. Another happy Kiwi has his The ONE package too (you might be lucky, Ozzy) :)

Yeah, but we give back as good as we get, LOL :D
How can we make the serial card work?

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sweet Mary, mother and joseph. Zacman is holding......THE ONE in his hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked:

Customs you lose! suck my balls!:FUfinger:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How can we make the serial card work?
I could change the name and address and photocopy it and send the latter to you. Then all you need to do is go into a MedLab somewhere and take that with you and get the rest of the tests done...

whew, at first i thought it was some sort of sexual innuendo i didn't understand. but its problems uploading the pics from the camera eh?
No, re blood tests, Eric :D

Sweet Mary, mother and joseph. Zacman is holding......THE ONE in his hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked:

Good for you, Zac :)

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol, couldnt stock it here, no way. Only way i got it was cause its brand new and i expressed it. NP plain packaged it for me (I asked it) and it didnt even get opened! Once it's on Sh1t list.....I HIGHLY reccomend any Aussie or Kiwi that's thinking of getting it.....DO IT NOW!

Sorry CM, to put it in your log, But You, Rosie, Jake and a few others were all people i wanted to know i got it cause we had spoken bout it. Saved me sending like 6 PM'S :D

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Chest and tris day looked good CM keep tearin it up. :laugh:

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How's the Acne situation big fella? Doesnt matter unless your prone in first place(are you?) If so, how bad is it? A secondary concern of course, but I am still curious. I dont wanna be covered!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established

Yeah mate! Way to go! Now get crackin'! You're probably right, the only reason you got it past Customs is because it hasn't made the list yet! But take advantage of it! Isn't DEMOCRACY great (heavy dose of sarcasm included)?

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah mate! Way to go! Now get crackin'! You're probably right, the only reason you got it past Customs is because it hasn't made the list yet! But take advantage of it! Isn't DEMOCRACY great (heavy dose of sarcasm included)?
Thanks man:D Definately heavy Sarcasm! I would have replied quicker but I was busy dunking my rather large scrotum on customs Forehead :D

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I could change the name and address and photocopy it and send the latter to you. Then all you need to do is go into a MedLab somewhere and take that with you and get the rest of the tests done...

No, re blood tests, Eric :D

Good for you, Zac. Now if you know anyone who would like to stock The ONE in Australia...
You sure it will be that easy?