• Legend!
  • Established
Damnitt!! You forgot to link us in your last log Craig!!! :rant2:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
The One: Initial Update #2

Photos: Hoping work mate has brought camera in, he is just with a client so will check with him when he is finished with them.

Bloods:Had the meeting with the Manager of the Medical Centre, a lady I have to work with on a daily basis, so obviously I didn't want to explain exactly what/why I was wanting these bloods for...she said they are extremely busy, and to fit me in for just a check-up will be tough...I have now emailed her detailing what I want, and asked how much this will cost. If they wont do it as a service to me, I will see where else I can get it done and the cost to me. These are the bloods I have requested:

Hormonal:
Total Testosterone
Free Testosterone
Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Prolactin
Leutilizing Hormone (LH)
Estradiol (E2)
Progesterone (P4)
Dehydroepiandrosterone Sulfate (DHEAS)
Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG)

Kidney Function:
Creatinine
Glomerular Filtration Rate (GMR)
Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
Uric Acid

Liver Function:
Albumin (ALB)
Alkaline Phosphatase (ALK PHOS)
Alanine Aminotransferase (ALT or SGPT)
Aspartate Aminotransferase (AST or SGOT)
Total Bilirubin (TBIL)

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The One: Initial Update #2

Photos: Hoping work mate has brought camera in, he is just with a client so will check with him when he is finished with them.

Bloods:Had the meeting with the Manager of the Medical Centre, a lady I have to work with on a daily basis, so obviously I didn't want to explain exactly what/why I was wanting these bloods for...she said they are extremely busy, and to fit me in for just a check-up will be tough...I have now emailed her detailing what I want, and asked how much this will cost. If they wont do it as a service to me, I will see where else I can get it done and the cost to me. These are the bloods I have requested:

Hormonal:
Total Testosterone
Free Testosterone
Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Prolactin
Leutilizing Hormone (LH)
Estradiol (E2)
Progesterone (P4)
Dehydroepiandrosterone Sulfate (DHEAS)
Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG)

Kidney Function:
Creatinine
Glomerular Filtration Rate (GMR)
Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
Uric Acid

Liver Function:
Albumin (ALB)
Alkaline Phosphatase (ALK PHOS)
Alanine Aminotransferase (ALT or SGPT)
Aspartate Aminotransferase (AST or SGOT)
Total Bilirubin (TBIL)
Damn it, I hate it when you need a degree in Biology and quantum phsyichs to understand a post.....I must be even dumber than I think I am, cause I dont know a quarter of those words....:burnout:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I dont know what half of them either...but a google search will easily fix this ;)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The One: Initial Update

Photos: Will have to be taken tomorrow, my work mate forgot his camera, so these will happen ASAP tomorow. Will include front, back, side and a bonus double bicep pic for the fans ;)

Bloods:Have a meeting with the manager of the medical centre where I work to see if it is possible to get it done as the centre is so busy and I'm told staff can only get an appointment (free) if there is time etc...annoying. So I will see what I can work out with her tomorrow.
Subbed for the bonus pic!

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont know what half of them either...but a google search will easily fix this ;)
A google search on all them!??
You must know what they all mean, cause you asked for them in your blood results. What would you consider the most important things to monititor in Blood while on a P/H. Just give me top 5. I ask because.......The Slugga ordered his "one" today......
PS this is not really hi jacking your log either because it does pertain to what your doing! :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You must know what they all mean, cause you asked for them in your blood results. What would you consider the most important things to monititor in Blood while on a P/H. Just give me top 5. I ask because.......The Slugga ordered his "one" today......
PS this is not really hi jacking your log either because it does pertain to what your doing! :D
no, doofus, he got the list off google too :slap:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...Looked after? I like the sound of that :p
You know it :D

Actually, he got it off ME, LOL.

Basically, Ozzy, it's a list of all the hormones that are to be monitored, as well as kidney and liver function markers (i.e. just to see that everything is covered and if any changes are made and if applicable where).

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
dammit EZ, stop taking pictures of me. i feel violated. and betsy doesn't like pictures either (the sheep).

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for the bonus pic!
haha word ;)

3 things to look at with blood, hormones, liver and cholesterol.

google = rosie :p

Ok, Ok, I said before research i not my strong suit. Doofus?...:crying:
haha you weren't wrong man!

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm subbed too.

I noticed your adding in B5 to your diet, are you prone to getting acne while being "on"? Also it says 3 teaspoons, how many mg's is that?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'm subbed too.

I noticed your adding in B5 to your diet, are you prone to getting acne while being "on"? Also it says 3 teaspoons, how many mg's is that?
I find sometimes acne can increase, enough for me to use it as a preventative measure. When you buy from NP it tells you how much each teaspoon is, can't remember what it says though.

:)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm subbed too.

A teaspoon (tsp) is 5g (equivalent to 5000mg), so 3 tsp would be 15g (or 15,000 mg).

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
A teaspoon (tsp) is 5g (equivalent to 5000mg), so 3 tsp would be 15g (or 15,000 mg).
I believe it's actually less than that, 3g for teaspoon I think with this particular powder.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cant see you waiting till next week to start this,! I’m curious to see what the blood work will cost$$ I cant even pronounce half of those words you put up there, that in its self tells me $$$$$$ hahahahaha

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok, would just have posting this been better than saying doofus? :D
LOL, awesome pic, but its the KIWIS that have a thing with sheep man, im Aussie! CM, you must be loaded to be getting all that blood work done dude...:bandit:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, awesome pic, but its the KIWIS that have a thing with sheep man, im Aussie! CM, you must be loaded to be getting all that blood work done dude...:bandit:
maybe drop some of those test and go buy a camera:), hehehehe:laugh:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes we root the sheep, but only the ones we export . . .

. . . .Aussies only root their cousins :laugh:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I cant see you waiting till next week to start this,! I’m curious to see what the blood work will cost$$ I cant even pronounce half of those words you put up there, that in its self tells me $$$$$$ hahahahaha
I am frustrated at my situation waiting for the ok to get bloods done at work. If it isn't sorted by tomorrow I'm going ahead and running this. I can't wait weeks and weeks to sort this.

It can be done at work so free, except they are mucking me around.

maybe drop some of those test and go buy a camera:), hehehehe:laugh:
haha smart ass!

yes we root the sheep, but only the ones we export . . .

. . . .Aussies only root their cousins :laugh:
Exactly! :p

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
I am frustrated at my situation waiting for the ok to get bloods done at work. If it isn't sorted by tomorrow I'm going ahead and running this. I can't wait weeks and weeks to sort this.

Where do you work? I'm gonna call and tell them to get their sh*t together and do the damn bloodwork. The entire AM community is depending on them..... Ok, maybe I was being a bit facetious. But I know I would absolutely love to see the before and after values from a cycle of "The ONE."

Oh, subbed by the way....:wave2:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Where do you work? I'm gonna call and tell them to get their sh*t together and do the damn bloodwork. The entire AM community is depending on them..... Ok, maybe I was being a bit facetious. But I know I would absolutely love to see the before and after values from a cycle of "The ONE."

Oh, subbed by the way....:wave2:
I manager a gym, which is also part of a medical center full of doctors, nurses etc. So busy this time of year though that they are making me wait.. and I don't want to wait. If it's not sorted by tomorrow, I'm taking 3 and training.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Fo Sho need to def holler at someone I agree with ^^^^^Shifty LOL:laugh:

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I manager a gym, which is also part of a medical center full of doctors, nurses etc. So busy this time of year though that they are making me wait.. and I don't want to wait. If it's not sorted by tomorrow, I'm taking 3 and training.

Screw em! Take three and train you beast!
PS yes we root our cousins :D But their just so damn cute! and.....human:laugh:

Seriously though, Is the bloods a must? Or is it more of a curiousity thing? You must be chaffing at the bit man......

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Screw em! Take three and train you beast!
PS yes we root our cousins :D But their just so damn cute! and.....human:laugh:

Seriously though, Is the bloods a must? Or is it more of a curiousity thing? You must be chaffing at the bit man......
curiosity... and to make the log better for AN...but I'm not willing to wait to long for my work to sort their ass.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
curiosity... and to make the log better for AN...but I'm not willing to wait to long for my work to sort their ass.
Fair call mate, but weeks.....having to look at that bottle......man:rant:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Some said you wouldnt be chosen...
Some said it wouldnt come.....
Customs....
Waiting on bloods...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXtc-TH0Iv4"]YouTube - Shania Twain - You're still the one[/ame]

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I think it would be an absolutely HUGE addition with it being such a new compound and all....

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I think it would be an absolutely HUGE addition with it being such a new compound and all....
I agree, hence why I am trying hard to get them taken (the bloods), but if it's going to cost me 100's then I will re-think this. Also I am moving in a while and don't want to be running a cycle when I move... so this needs to be started in the next day or two.

I will do what I can do get this sorted , I mean I have already had a meeting with the medical centers manager, and emailed her a list of the bloods I want. Now it's up to them how quickly they get me a price for what it will cost. Like I said, I'm moving soon so not willing to wait much longer though.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Question #1

People are commenting on how The One gives them a 'stim' effect and shouldn't be dosed to close to bed time as it might keep them up. Can a AN rep possibly fill me in on how this product produces this stim effect? BTW this is a genuine question,not a loaded question and I have no hidden agendas. just curious :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOfsr9D-KXU"]YouTube - Travis Barker - Snare Drum Solo[/ame]

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6q2dRTwp_Q"]YouTube - the fucking most amazing drum solo(by stav)[/ame]

Go to 5.58...insane!

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Ya man thats a kick @$$ solo but hey you gotta admit although it mighta jacked up your log Shania Twain is Fukin HOT!!!:burnout:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Craig, learn this move! and use it when you go to talk to the docs about your blood test, if they dont have an open door policy, heres how I want you to open it....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3CH2GFh8Jc"]YouTube - Not the best but the funiest way to raid a building![/ame]

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Question #1

People are commenting on how The One gives them a 'stim' effect and shouldn't be dosed to close to bed time as it might keep them up. Can a AN rep possibly fill me in on how this product produces this stim effect? BTW this is a genuine question,not a loaded question and I have no hidden agendas. just curious :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOfsr9D-KXU
Its not quite precisely a stim effect, its a focus, aggression, strong, ready to go feel. Its the DHT that does that.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Ya man thats a kick @$$ solo but hey you gotta admit although it mighta jacked up your log Shania Twain is Fukin HOT!!!:burnout:
This is true...

Craig, learn this move! and use it when you go to talk to the docs about your blood test, if they dont have an open door policy, heres how I want you to open it....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3CH2GFh8Jc
haha man that made me laugh!

Start already <3
Agreed :p

Its not quite precisely a stim effect, its a focus, aggression, strong, ready to go feel. Its the DHT that does that.
Ah interesting, also interesting people are feeling this from dose 1!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
man, I'm looking forward to some explosive action!

how many kg's you put on so far ??? j/k