I want to see the other shot angles!!:shock:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1, 1/27/10 Legs

1. Warmed up with leg ext ended up using the stack
  2. Box squats went up to 405 for 7 reps. Box wasnt all that low, but feel more confident in my squat form.
  3. Leg press(high angle) only did 3 sets with 4 and 5 plates 10-12 reps high and wide on the platform real low.
  4. Seated leg curls 2 plates 3 sets of 12
  5. Hamstring static holds
  6. Donkey calf raises 3 sets of 14 with 400
Was a great workout. Feel like I made marked improvements in my squat form. 405 felt so much better today compared to last week. The box wasnt as low but it wasnt too bad. Left feeling very refreshed. Had some early signs of soreness earlier where it felt like my legs were going to lock up on me.

I know it is too early to really notice anything but felt good earlier today. Feeling like I have a headache now though. Been thirsty all day and drinking a lot of water.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The magic is happening...

I'm using Boladrol right now, day 3 at 4mg. I can tell when I take 2mg, BP goes up noticeably with minor head pressure. I too have been extra thirsty. I guess it's good to know something is working in there!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking solid big man!
Things are gonna shift into high gear soon :drive: :thumbsup:

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
405 for 7 on box squats ain't messin' around, man, way to go. And I think Flex's comment, calling you "Thick Tom", needs to become your official nickname. It makes you sound like a pirate powerlifter :p

reecew

Awards
  • Established
405 for 7 on box squats ain't messin' around, man, way to go. And I think Flex's comment, calling you "Thick Tom", needs to become your official nickname. It makes you sound like a pirate powerlifter :p
Hes getting all sorts of nick names...He's TWO TANKS and THICK TOM. Both are beastly names lol.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hes getting all sorts of nick names...He's TWO TANKS and THICK TOM. Both are beastly names lol.
I vote the nickname BEAST FROM THE EAST BUT REALLY FROM THE WEST AND MORE TECHNICALLY THE SOUTH, but that'd be too long on the back of a jersey.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
beast from the far east

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work Tomahawk!!

You have that thickness that only heavy lifting yeilds. :clap2:

Keep blastin' da heavy stuff dude!! :rocketwhore:
Thanks man my back is def what I take the most pride in.

The magic is happening...

I'm using Boladrol right now, day 3 at 4mg. I can tell when I take 2mg, BP goes up noticeably with minor head pressure. I too have been extra thirsty. I guess it's good to know something is working in there!
Ya I have heard it was a good clone and it is def showing the neg effects already haha hopefully the good effects show up QUICK!

X2. Thick Tom..Do your thing!
Haha will do man cant let yall down.

and the fun starts
Thanks for showing love my fellow Georgian.

I will say the box was a bit higher than it needs to be but it was only my second time doing box squats. Had an older powerlifter really help me out with my squat form. Real no nonsense helpful guy that you would expect in a dungeon. Lol "Thick Tom the Powerlifting Pirate!"

Haha by the end of this cycle I will have about a dozen nicknames :lmao:

I vote the nickname BEAST FROM THE EAST BUT REALLY FROM THE WEST AND MORE TECHNICALLY THE SOUTH, but that'd be too long on the back of a jersey.
Haha well if I get my back wide enough it might fit :fingersx:

beast from the far east

Haha that guy is too funny. Does a great job in situational characters.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh ya I plan on going to the gym a little later. Been sleeping all day today. So glad I dont have class on Fridays. Had a bp headache all day.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Nice pictures..:) I liked all of them, !!! LOL

So you mention a girl named Heidi, minus big melons huh??

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
hey tom you look significantly leaner than the last pics I saw, hope the SD treats you as well as it always treats me

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice pictures..:) I liked all of them, !!! LOL

So you mention a girl named Heidi, minus big melons huh??
Haha ya u got the full view... wait what? lol. But ya I dont plan on posting all the pics that were taken. Glad u approved.

Ya turns out she has a bf, but who knows what is going to happen. Would have been a fun time :stick:

Hawthorn berry doesn't help ?
Idk what is up but no place near me has straight up hawthorn berry. My cycle assist has some in it and today I decided to up my fish oil more and add an additional 100mg of coQ-10.

hey tom you look significantly leaner than the last pics I saw, hope the SD treats you as well as it always treats me
Thanks man and I hope I get the same effects from SD as u. Was just thinking I should invite u earlier.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My SD is on Steroids haha

Just got home from the gym. Checked my weight pre working out 220 and then after lifting 223. It isnt normal for me to gain this much water weight while lifting. Plus this is up from my normal weight of 218.

The pumps came on basically instantly. Felt nice and full and muscles just seem to pop more. Strength gains werent observed but I lifted by myself and just did stuff I dont normally do.

Been drinking a lot of water to try and make sure the headaches dont come back plus added 5+ grams of taurine to my intra shake. Plus my post workout Muscle Replenisher has another gram of taurine. Im going to try and fit a meal in before I go watch some high school wrestling.

Basically Im feeling a hell of a lot better. Feel like a get a nice little libido kick after putting on Dermacrine. Like after I apply Dermacrine I cant help but let my mind wander off.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to see the positives starting to come on Tom. I'm sure the strength gains will come on strong here soon.

Your pics are great BTW. You have a huge fuggin back bro ;)

Sounds like Derma is doing its thing also

I get to start my fun with this stuff Monday. Ill link you up to it tomorrow bud :)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Tomahawk + Superdrol = Epic Win!

if youre retaining extra water and having a little bit of elevated blood pressure, try just drinking more water.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Tom also try red yeast rice in place of additional hawthorne berry for the BP and cholesterol it should be available at any tom **** and harry's pahrmacy or grocery store. They sell it solo or stacked with coq10 so either way you cant go wrong, and keep a gallon water jug by your side all day man. When its half empty fill that bish up again and start chugging! Glad to see your alive man and getting the headache under control!

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Alright bro...BUMPING THIS BISH! Where you been man?? Last thing i see your feeling like death and now your gone for a few days! Whats the word?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to see the positives starting to come on Tom. I'm sure the strength gains will come on strong here soon.

Your pics are great BTW. You have a huge fuggin back bro ;)

Sounds like Derma is doing its thing also

I get to start my fun with this stuff Monday. Ill link you up to it tomorrow bud :)
Thanks man ready to see if it has any effect during my back workout today. I sure hope so. Supposed to do a double with my estimated deadlift max today :wtf:

Nice hope u have a fun ride with the Derma.

Tomahawk + Superdrol = Epic Win!

if youre retaining extra water and having a little bit of elevated blood pressure, try just drinking more water.
Im drinking as much water as possible. Going to take water with me to my classes. Only have 1 at a time and they are an hour and 15 minutes.

Alright bro...BUMPING THIS BISH! Where you been man?? Last thing i see your feeling like death and now your gone for a few days! Whats the word?
Haha sorry guys just have been feeling like I have been dragged through the mud. Trying to avoid stims while on. Even will not on cycle me without stims is pretty tired so add on lethargy and it is a whole lot worse.

Btw feeling leaner. Find myself in the mirror a lot lately. Feels like everything is pumped up.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why avoid stims brah?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tom, im going to find you and in ur sleep slam a whole 500mgs of tren ace into ur quad- then u go deadlift yeah yeah?

mehhh that would be a waste of tren :(

cause you no want:(

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yeah Tom, I get the same effect from SD, first week I always looked way more pumped up and jacked.... Love it.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
tom, im going to find you and in ur sleep slam a whole 500mgs of tren ace into ur quad- then u go deadlift yeah yeah?

Lol. Maybe he want after he turn into the hulk???

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Late sub, but I gotta support my azn bros. You're gonna love SD. Just wait till next week.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established

Not gonna lie, that is mildly creepy. :poke:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why avoid stims brah?
well he was already having bp issues
That would be the reason. Still took 1 rezolution today and will take a scoop of preworkout. Trying to limit my stims is more accurate.

Haha I probably wouldnt even notice. I sleep like a rock :stick:

Hell yeah Tom, I get the same effect from SD, first week I always looked way more pumped up and jacked.... Love it.
It is pretty sweet I must admit. Im rocking the longer shaggy hair too.

Lol. Maybe he want after he turn into the hulk???
At some point in the future I plan on pinning.

Late sub, but I gotta support my azn bros. You're gonna love SD. Just wait till next week.
Thanks for the support. I know I cant wait for the strength to blow up.

Not gonna lie, that is mildly creepy. :poke:
Ya it was... Dont expect me to be giving anymore hints where I live lol.

Will be in the gym in little over an hour. Today is back and I will probably bump up the weights again.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you ever taken ALCAR for lethargy? It does the trick for me..

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you ever taken ALCAR for lethargy? It does the trick for me..
I have mixed it in with my preworkout in the past and I have plenty. So I might try that. Have a drink in mind I can use it with.
Thats a nice suggestion :thumbsup:
How's everything Tom? Sounds like everything is going according to plan;)

//CC

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I just got home a lot earlier than I would have hoped.

Tried 655 for 2 but only got it once. Wasnt pretty either. Then instead of 5 sets of 3 with 545 I only did 4 sets. Called it a workout after that. My left hand got tore up. Normally it wouldnt stop me from lifting, but it wouldnt stop bleeding. I would have left blood all over the gym. Thinking all the fish oil thinning my blood didnt help. I have to find a way to get my hands to heal faster.

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
So I just got home a lot earlier than I would have hoped.

Tried 655 for 2 but only got it once. Wasnt pretty either. Then instead of 5 sets of 3 with 545 I only did 4 sets. Called it a workout after that. My left hand got tore up. Normally it wouldnt stop me from lifting, but it wouldnt stop bleeding. I would have left blood all over the gym. Thinking all the fish oil thinning my blood didnt help. I have to find a way to get my hands to heal faster.
Sounds like you need some kind of barrier between your hands and the bar till things heel up. Can you wear gloves or use those grips for a week or 2?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got all my callouses as a little kid riding my bike around everywhere. Now their little turtle shells on my hands.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like you need some kind of barrier between your hands and the bar till things heel up. Can you wear gloves or use those grips for a week or 2?
I honestly might have to. Will post a pic of how many hand looked post workout.

I got all my callouses as a little kid riding my bike around everywhere. Now their little turtle shells on my hands.
Lucky, mine just end up ripping off.

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
I honestly might have to. Will post a pic of how many hand looked post workout.

Lucky, mine just end up ripping off.
The last pic I saw looked pretty bad... can't wait!

Must be all the lube keeping those hands soft :lmao:

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Is it weird that I cut my calluses off?

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
Is it weird that I cut my calluses off?
No. They're not really necessary for "normal" life. When you pull the kind of weight some of these guys do though - I would have to say that they are a must have.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
No. They're not really necessary for "normal" life. When you pull the kind of weight some of these guys do though - I would have to say that they are a must have.
I still get calluses through my gloves. I guess I just like having soft hands.

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
I still get calluses through my gloves. I guess I just like having soft hands.
Women seem to prefer that they are softer, but at the same time, when hands are a little rough - that can turn them on too.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Holy **** TOM! I shouldve took a pic of my hands 2 days ago when it ripped open AGAIN not as bad as yours but close and i only had 470lbs, what a puss lol. I also had to quit early because of the blood. Damn man yea you need to get those palm pads i showed you...im still searching for those little leather strips that strap on your fingers and around your wrist. If i find them ill shoot you the link to them man. Ive tried them on before and they would be exactly what we needed until our hands heal! I may have to stick with straps until theyre healed if i cant get my hands on some of those.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't use superglue. Some guys did that on the crew team during two-a-days and ended up in the hospital with infections!

Neosporin worked best for the blistering and open sores, but it won't heal that quickly.

I'd use versa gripps or something in the meantime, or what Reece was suggesting. That hand is really torn up bad!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn man that hand is a definete sign of a power struggle...:lmao: