Tomahawk's SUPERcharged Log to 725

reecew

Awards
  • Established

This is sort of what i was talking about its a little bulkier than the ones i have tried on but i may try this out theyre $10 for a pair. Theyre called Gripads. Theres also these little rubber deals called lynx performace grips but not sure how good they would work. Since they dont attach to your fingers there may still be slippage and tearing of the skin???

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those look nasty bubba. The previous hand covers look good and these might do until you heal up.

View attachment 37191

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ouch! Sorry to hear about ur hand :(
Hopefully it will be back in shape soon, looks painful!

//CC

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didnt notice it honestly. Just looked down and saw blood. Wasnt bothering me or anything. It is a bit painful washing my hands and all now. Going to put latex gloves on when I apply the Dermacrine from now on.

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
owww my friend that is just nuts :( You inspire me bro haha

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Makes me question why mine have never torn/bled like that.
I guess because when going above 90% of my 1RM, I would always chalk up. :dunno:

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
what about the gloves they use for pharafone wax ( spelling) and use them at night with some type of cream, might make them heal faster....just a thought and by the way...OUCH!!!!!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bro- I have my hand rip open from time to time doing deads- but not in the palm lol SICK!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow you got those hands pretty well, I will never think mine are bad again...
Ya this is def the worst they have ever been.

owww my friend that is just nuts :( You inspire me bro haha
Haha inspire u to wear gloves?

Makes me question why mine have never torn/bled like that.
I guess because when going above 90% of my 1RM, I would always chalk up. :dunno:
Idk because I chalk up and it still doesnt stop it from happening.

what about the gloves they use for pharafone wax ( spelling) and use them at night with some type of cream, might make them heal faster....just a thought and by the way...OUCH!!!!!
Thanks I have to find something to help them heal. Cant have a deadlift log without heavy ass deadlifts. Ya they def sting have to use cold water to wash my hands.

Damn Tom those hands are tore up!!!
Haha I know right. Both my hands r beat up.

bro- I have my hand rip open from time to time doing deads- but not in the palm lol SICK!
Ya this is a 1st for me too.

2K...those pics aren't going to help his palms either!!:lmao:
I know right times like this I WISH I was shutdown :lmao: Btw Dermacrine has got me raging it is not cool like poking an already angry scaly monster.

Lol yea I hope youre not left handed tom
Shoot both my hands r messed up. Left one has a gash in it and my right one basically has razor calluses. Using the left one hurts my hand and using the right one hurts my dick.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAMN TOM take care of your hands!

Agreed those pics are not going to help your situation lol

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didnt do chest on Tuesday or Wednesday will try and make it up some time. Just been feeling run down. That is why I havent been on any of the boards lately. Plus 1st month back in school. But mainly I just feel like I have been hit by a few tanks. Got legs later hopefully Im up for it.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro...dont let this cycle destroy you! You got me a little nervous now to start my fisrt SD run. What else could you run to help with the lethargy???

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn bro...dont let this cycle destroy you! You got me a little nervous now to start my fisrt SD run. What else could you run to help with the lethargy???
Stims :trink26:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didnt do chest on Tuesday or Wednesday will try and make it up some time. Just been feeling run down. That is why I havent been on any of the boards lately. Plus 1st month back in school. But mainly I just feel like I have been hit by a few tanks. Got legs later hopefully Im up for it.
I know the feeling. Get some rest when you can.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SD is a bitch man, i hated the lethargy, i stick to my dbol for massive strength gains

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are you dosing dermacrine at, 4 pumps still? 4 pumps may not be enough for a guy like you!

Maybe try the 4-ad?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test... :trink26:

M-1t... :dead1:

reecew

Awards
  • Established
HAHA yea man some test would be ideal but not sure hes down with penetrating his baby smooth skin lol. Stanodrol maybe??? What about something like hcgenerate or forged steele?

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Just gotta keep the carbs really high. It'll help with lethargy a bit. I find myself craving sugar hardcore on SD.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha dang a whole lot of talk in here. I might up the Dermacrine to 4 pumps but Im already experiencing enough of a libido boost. In that aspect it is exceeding my expectations. I guess I will dose 1 stim pre 1st meal just to get a kick in the ass.

Well no legs today. Got a text from my workout partner and he is sick. So today I will make up for missing chest on Tuesday. He said definitely legs tomorrow.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HAHA yea man some test would be ideal but not sure hes down with penetrating his baby smooth skin lol. Stanodrol maybe??? What about something like hcgenerate or forged steele?
Stanodrol is a good idea... Not sure how much the natty T boosters help on cycle if you're already in shutdown land...

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Yea i got 2 bottles of the forged steele sitting here....i may try it out on cycle once the dermacrine runs out and see how it goes. Im already one lazy SOB i dont too need much else dragging me down lol. Keep us posted TOM we all want to see that 725 DL slaightered! Do that 5/3/1 routine i showed you for chest...i bet it kicks your ass man!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha dang a whole lot of talk in here. I might up the Dermacrine to 4 pumps but Im already experiencing enough of a libido boost. In that aspect it is exceeding my expectations. I guess I will dose 1 stim pre 1st meal just to get a kick in the ass.

Well no legs today. Got a text from my workout partner and he is sick. So today I will make up for missing chest on Tuesday. He said definitely legs tomorrow.
I'm running 4 pumps and its working great for me so far. I don't have any lethargy yet, but it is still early in my cycle. hopefully you can push through feeling run down and kill some sh*t....just don't kill your hands ;)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm running 4 pumps and its working great for me so far. I don't have any lethargy yet, but it is still early in my cycle. hopefully you can push through feeling run down and kill some sh*t....just don't kill your hands ;)
I feel much better once I get in the gym. One of my elbows is bothering me :lmao:

Did chest and some biceps tonight. Nothing too crazy but got the job done. Had a crazy pump going for sure. Saw a guy I know and he said he could tell I am getting bigger. Feels like I am getting bigger even though the scale hasnt really caught up yet. Plan on upping my carbs some.

Saw the most girls in the gym ever... and then was reminded why they dont come around lol. An older guy walks in and immediately goes and talks to the 4 of them. They were def on the young side and Im pretty sure I saw some gray popping up on him.

Also got some stuff to try as far as my hands go. 2 different grip products plus someone suggest soaking them in pickle juice... I will def do some research 1st lol.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also got some stuff to try as far as my hands go. 2 different grip products plus someone suggest soaking them in pickle juice... I will def do some research 1st lol.
Now that sounds interesting :poke: :lmao:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We used to soak our hands in brine (salt water) and witch hazel for boxing to toughen up the skin. I wouldn't suggest it if you have open sores though!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now that sounds interesting :poke: :lmao:
Haha u r telling me. Hopefully I find a chick who loves the smell of pickles :fingersx: :lmao:

We used to soak our hands in brine (salt water) and witch hazel for boxing to toughen up the skin. I wouldn't suggest it if you have open sores though!
They seem to be closing up a bit now.

So anyone plan on watching the fights tomorrow? I know I want to see them. Im rooting for Belfort, Jones, and Griffin.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Ill be watching them as long as im not at work! So what did you get for your grip man, im curious???

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tom you like the steelers. Damn I feel bad for you man.... Packers gonna walk all over em!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tom you like the steelers. Damn I feel bad for you man.... Packers gonna walk all over em!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Sorry.......but it ain't gonna happen bro.

GO STEELERS!!!:head:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL. No hard feelings fellas. It's football, bring on the sh*t talkin!!!!!!!!! GO PACK GO!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha u r telling me. Hopefully I find a chick who loves the smell of pickles :fingersx: :lmao:

They seem to be closing up a bit now.

So anyone plan on watching the fights tomorrow? I know I want to see them. Im rooting for Belfort, Jones, and Griffin.
Yeh man you got the same picks as me. Its a nice fight card and it would be even better if Silva loses his belt ;)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DALLAS COWBOYS FTFW

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill be watching them as long as im not at work! So what did you get for your grip man, im curious???
Nice hope u can see the fights should be a hell of a night. Will post pics of them after I try them.

That sounds painful (open sore wise).
Ya def going to make sure to close them up.

Sorry.......but it ain't gonna happen bro.

GO STEELERS!!!:head:

Damn that is tight. Want that as my avitar

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... That's pretty funny!!! I didn't know you were a comedian on the side. :lmao:
He is a pretty funny guy :biggthumpup:

James Harrison is gonna be tossin Rodgers on pillows alllllll day!
Lol I thought that was funny when he said that.

Yeh man you got the same picks as me. Its a nice fight card and it would be even better if Silva loses his belt ;)
Hell ya I cant stand Silva!

DALLAS COWBOYS FTFW
Well atleast it is in Dallas :usa2:

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Alright man good to see your alive! Yea man post the pics of them and let me know how they worked for you. I really want to get my grip strength up...i bet i might be able to lift really close to my max raw if my hands werent jacked up. I should be home for the fights tonight which is awesome! Ill just miss the game tomorrow which is no big deal for me id rather see the fights anywho.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's the lethargy? Doing any better?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright man good to see your alive! Yea man post the pics of them and let me know how they worked for you. I really want to get my grip strength up...i bet i might be able to lift really close to my max raw if my hands werent jacked up. I should be home for the fights tonight which is awesome! Ill just miss the game tomorrow which is no big deal for me id rather see the fights anywho.
Haha ya I dont die easy :lmao:

Will do. The 2 I have r similar to the ones u showed me. Nice Im hoping I find a place to watch the fights.

How's the lethargy? Doing any better?
Ya added some stims back into my life. Just making sure to chug a lot of water and take coQ-10 and plenty of fish oil plus been a carb MONSTER lately.