The Godfather of ALL SALES...coming soon. Are you ready?

gus6917

Awards
  • Established
The price of gas went down a few cents...is TT-33 going to go back down...NP REP??

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately I dont think TT-33 is going down.... However I saw it in a twin pack for 32 (2x120). I also saw it for 16 dollars a bottle... But, you could wait..Nutra might bring it back down ... I have no idea!!!

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately I dont think TT-33 is going down.... However I saw it in a twin pack for 32 (2x120). I also saw it for 16 dollars a bottle... But, you could wait..Nutra might bring it back down ... I have no idea!!!
Believe I read in another thread where Vaughn said the TT-33 was a misprint in the sale.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
You have been reported...

watchmovieon com/movies/little-fockers]Little Fockers
Plot: It has taken 10 years, two little Fockers with wife Pam (Polo) and countless hurdles for Greg (Stiller) to finally get in with his tightly wound father-in-law, Jack (De Niro) After the cash-strapped dad takes a job moonlighting for a drug company, however, Jack's suspicions about his favorite male nurse come roaring back When Greg and Pam's entire clan -- including Pam's lovelorn ex, Kevin (Wilson) -- descends for the twins' birthday party, Greg must prove to the skeptical Jack that he's fully capable as the man of the house But with all the misunderstandings, spying and covert missions, will Greg pass Jack's final test and become the family's next patriarch or will the circle of trust be broken for good?
watchmovieon com/movies/tron-legacy]TRON Legacy
Genre: Thriller
it is watchmovieon com/]Free Movies
also you can watchmovieon com/]watch movies online - watchmovieon com/movies/secretariat]Secretariat and watchmovieon com/movies/the-nutcracker]The Nutcracker or watchmovieon com/movies/open-season-3]Open Season 3

watchmovieon com/]Watch Free movies
HISTORY
ADVENTURE
SCI-FI
DRAMA
FANTASY
MYSTERY
HISTORY
COMEDY
MYSTERY
watchmovieon com/]Movies Online
MYSTERY
ROMANCE
MYSTERY
watchmovieon com/]Free movies Online

Only here You can watch watchmovieon com/]Online Movies Absolutelly Free

Also you can
online freemovieso com/]Movies Online
online freemovieso com/]Free Movie Online
watchmoviesz com/]Watch Movie
watchmovieon com/]Free Movies
freemovieso com/]Free Movies
online watchmoviesz com/]Watch Movies Online
watchmovieon com/]Movie
watchmoviesz com/]Watch Movies
freeonline watchmoviesz com/]Free Movie Watch Online
online watchmoviesz com/]Watch Movie Online
free watchmoviesz com/]Watch Movie Free
watchmovieon com/]Watch Free Movies Online
watchmovieon com/]Watch Movies Online
watchmovieon com/]online Movies
forfree watchmoviesz com/]Watch Movies For Free

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lets see some new items

Lol protocol says 50%off .. Price of $30 .. Does that mean nutra was selling it for $60 ? Lol

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
I'm ready for Round # 2 AND want to see those promised new Bulk Powders.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Lets see some new items

Lol protocol says 50%off .. Price of $30 .. Does that mean nutra was selling it for $60 ? Lol
Yeah, NP is a demigod to me, but I not sure how this is the "Godfather of all sales".

Guess they want to catch up on orders, before they release new deals. My order just finally was packed up for shipping :)

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, NP is a demigod to me, but I not sure how this is the "Godfather of all sales".

Guess they want to catch up on orders, before they release new deals. My order just finally was packed up for shipping :)
dang broI am glad yours finally went out. I have the worst luck on all sales. When I ordered on blackfriday sales from various place I waited forever. Gues that comes along with getting good deals

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
I agree I was a bit disappointed in the sale. I was expecting different items to go on sale, while alot of great items were on sale, there were also alot of 'lets just get this **** out of our warehouse' items there.

Also it would have been much, muuuch more of a breathtaking sale if the extra % off was on the entire order.. not just non-sale items. This was my MAJOR gripe with Nutra in regards to this sale.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree I was a bit disappointed in the sale. I was expecting different items to go on sale, while alot of great items were on sale, there were also alot of 'lets just get this **** out of our warehouse' items there.

Also it would have been much, muuuch more of a breathtaking sale if the extra % off was on the entire order.. not just non-sale items. This was my MAJOR gripe with Nutra in regards to this sale.
Wait Pipes.....you had a gripe? No way:lmao:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm waiting for the Grandmother to show up!!:tounge-in-cheek:

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Wait Pipes.....you had a gripe? No way:lmao:
:squintfinger:

I can see I have a reputation built up eh? lol

(so there is no miscommunication the cool ass squinty finger is sarcastic haha, no ill will here)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New Bulk Powders? How did that slip by me :thinking:

Do we know any info on these yet?

gus6917

Awards
  • Established
disappointed also...with the buy more save more crap...all the items have been much cheaper if u had bought 1... days.weeks,months before...very smart on their part to suck extra money ppl would not have spent otherwise...and the TT-33 fiasco

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established

(so there is no miscommunication the cool ass squinty finger is sarcastic haha, no ill will here)
LOL.. Pipes!!! There are two more weeks of sales coming up!!! Granted some of the stuff could have stayed at the lower price longer but.. That's unfortunately how it works... But, Im sure there are gonna be a ton of sales coming up....Thats why they said the Godfather of all sales.. They are not done!!! Dont get me wrong I wish some things could be cheaper sometimes.. But, this is one of the places that carry particular products..and customer service is great!!!

Hold on for a little while longer... NYE sales last three weeks!!!!! Actually the whole month of Jan if memory serves me!!

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
TT-33

disappointed also...with the buy more save more crap...all the items have been much cheaper if u had bought 1... days.weeks,months before...very smart on their part to suck extra money ppl would not have spent otherwise...and the TT-33 fiasco
Its 15-17 at most places for the 120 cap bottle!!!! Unfortunately!!! I dont know if it was to suck extra money out of people.. but I wouldnt use it anyway!!! DCP is on the way and I already have Heat!!!!

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
In 2010 there was free shipping on any size order, and...it lasted all January! Prices were slashed as well now that was a GREAT sale :D

gus6917

Awards
  • Established
Its 15-17 at most places for the 120 cap bottle!!!! Unfortunately!!! I dont know if it was to suck extra money out of people.. but I wouldnt use it anyway!!! DCP is on the way and I already have Heat!!!!
yep
i have not ordered anything yet...Waiting for DCP
8 weeks of DCP and 11oxo bulk

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
update-the price of crude oil has dropped

TT-33 is now $29.99
Jesus this price is Ridiculous i see in $15-$19 in another sites why not went down to $12.99 again :wtf:

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In 2010 there was free shipping on any size order, and...it lasted all January! Prices were slashed as well now that was a GREAT sale :D
now that is a GODFATHER of sales :lmao:

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
just curious if any items have been added to the sale or if its all the original stuff?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
???
or was it a pricing error?...make up your mind
Make up YOUR mind, I never said it was a pricing error.

*limited time offer on some items.

There is usually a small disclaimer that'll state a small amount of our stock is being sold at the discount price. First come, first serve if you will. For items you see STILL on sale that is because we have an agreement with that company to sell numerous shipments at the aforementioned price.

Thank you for your business and continued support

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When is 2nd, 3rd wave? Can we know what's in it?????

HA HA :D

Bring back CL blue gene/blue growth special! AX xcite.. + more lol

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys Im going to verify tomorrow with nutra and and the Manufacture and get back to you guys with staus in regards to DCP. We should be good to go next week. We instructed that a certain amount be shipped directly to Nutra so that we can make it for next weeks sales. I should have more info tomorrow morn.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I know last year there where a few waves. I however have not seen any mention about multiple waves this year. Any chance some one could confirm or deny another wave of sales? Have AM members started assuming there would be more sales due to post year trends?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I am so offended....thats it no more sales for you:28:

;)

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I know last year there where a few waves. I however have not seen any mention about multiple waves this year. Any chance some one could confirm or deny another wave of sales? Have AM members started assuming there would be more sales due to post year trends?
In the original annoincement that sale was coming, not sure if it was a post here or a mass email, but it said it would be multiple

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys Im going to verify tomorrow with nutra and and the Manufacture and get back to you guys with staus in regards to DCP. We should be good to go next week. We instructed that a certain amount be shipped directly to Nutra so that we can make it for next weeks sales. I should have more info tomorrow morn.
You guys might be my favorite new company...:grouphug:

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna go ahead and give this a little 2nd wave bump...

Any idea's when we might be seeing this new wave of sales fellas?! My hard earned money is just burning a whole in my wallet - gimme a reason to take it out!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

There is usually a small disclaimer that'll state a small amount of our stock is being sold at the discount price. First come, first serve if you will. For items you see STILL on sale that is because we have an agreement with that company to sell numerous shipments at the aforementioned price.

Can't satisfy everyone, lol. ;)

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
Fingers crossed that Nutrapro goes back on sale.... :usa2:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just finished stashing my first wave from my wife. Ready for #2...

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established

Hey, do you have any idea why the price for TT-33 is listed as 12.99 on this page: nutraplanet.com/planet/articles/2010/12/20/nutraplanet-new-years-sale-2011-edition

But, it's 29.99 when you get to the product page and when you put it in the cart? If it's actually 12.99, I'll gladly pick up 10-15 of them. :D

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I want NP at 1.00 per 2103498 pounds.

Just kidding, but I am excited for the second wave...that recompadrol at 20 bucks a bottle for 3 or more was hot, I got like 6 months worth of it, stuff is way better than Pslin :) No offense I have tons of Pslin in my cupboard now but 180 caps beats 30 for repartitioner

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome to AM!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established