The Godfather of ALL SALES...coming soon. Are you ready?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In the original annoincement that sale was coming, not sure if it was a post here or a mass email, but it said it would be multiple
yup there should be(hopefully)
last year it was every week .. this year its taking it longer hopefully itll be woryh it

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Apparently i missed out.... but at the same time, may have not missed out completely.

I will be watching....

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
I thought there would be sevral rounds of savings...Have only seen the one and many of the prices are gggggggone.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Well the reps are sayin there will be more rounds, a third of the month has gone by so Im sure there should be another round soon.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Well the reps are sayin there will be more rounds, a third of the month has gone by so Im sure there should be another round soon.
Which reps have said there would be multiple rounds?

art68us

art68us

Awards
That's correct! Be forewarned...there are literally hundreds of products discounted. Plus a little extra something in the email for those who are signed up to receive the newsletter.

Not to mention we will have multiple rounds of savings...there's so much we couldn't cram it all in just one sale :147:
This Rep

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Maybe they meant multiple rounds of savings throughout the year, not just January ;)

LJ57

LJ57

Awards
  • Established
I can't find a coupon code for the non-sale items? What I need right now is not on sale.

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Only 1 round would save me a bit of money though. Do need to order more nocturnabol since I missed it on my big order.

I keep checking for a new post on the nutra blog for sales.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
That's correct! Be forewarned...there are literally hundreds of products discounted. Plus a little extra something in the email for those who are signed up to receive the newsletter.

Not to mention we will have multiple rounds of savings...there's so much we couldn't cram it all in just one sale :147:
Spread out over a couple weeks.
Some items were till they sell out then they will go back to normal prices but they will be adding and removing items all month.

J
Based on past sales, my assumption would be that another bulk email will be sent out advising of the new sale items

I know that last one is an assumption, but how could we misunderstand the man himself? LoL. I'm sure its just taking a bit longer thats all.

BiG in NYC 82

BiG in NYC 82

Awards
Hoping that another mass e-mail will be sent later this month! :D

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Any way that I can be an honorary mod for 5 minutes so I can ban this tool?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The wave of sales sucks balls for internationals..

Can't expect us to fork out $150 for shipping 2-3 times..

JUST DO ONE SALE IN FUTURE PLEASE!

:)

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
When they said multiple waves spread over January.. did anyone else think that meant like 3 or 4 different sales about a week to a week and a half apart? Or was it just me.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
remember guys...there have been some weather issues that have delayed things quite a bit

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
really? didnt know that. good to know. wherabouts is the warehouse I thought it was in GA?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
really? didnt know that. good to know. wherabouts is the warehouse I thought it was in GA?
I believe it is.

...and people are ice-skating on the streets in Atlanta :afro:

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Thats crazy. I do miss the snow every now and then. But then again I can pretty much wear shorts and flip flops 10 months out of the year so trade offs i suppose lol.

allenzo

Awards
Yeah they are in Georgia. I live 15 miles northeast of Atlanta. No one left there house on Monday. There were 3 people in the Gym yesterday.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Someone PLEASE take my credit card away from me!! I just made my 3rd order in 4 days lol

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you must like paying shipping costs
LOL

All but the last one were over 200$ so it ain't that bad. Also had $100 gift card. $5.95 shipping is chump change compared to other sites though... A co-worker of mine just ordered from some supp site and paid almost $20 for standard shipping!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A co-worker of mine just ordered from some supp site and paid almost $20 for standard shipping!!
Hmmmmm, I know of a place like that...lol

You gotta be careful with those ones. It's shady stuff - there are a lot of "free" items that spike shipping costs by another dollar or so each. You can add and subtract them from the cart and watch it fluctuate pretty good. And I'm not talking about heavy items, either.

I very much appreciate Nutra's shipping prices (not to mention the uber-quick shipping :D).

propho

Awards
  • Established
LOL.. anyway I hope there aren't anymore sales.. I'm broke and I don't want to be sad when I miss out on more deals =P

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL

All but the last one were over 200$ so it ain't that bad. Also had $100 gift card. $5.95 shipping is chump change compared to other sites though... A co-worker of mine just ordered from some supp site and paid almost $20 for standard shipping!!
$20? We pay like $150 to Australia. Don't complain. US customers have it so easy.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Come on!! In America we have the worlds largest most dangerous correctional faculty - Cook County Jail!!
I'm originally from Illinois...I'm glad I never lived as close to the jail as you do lol. Where I lived, we just had the highest teen pregnancy rates :afro:

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
cmon nutra...just bring on round 2 already. Really wanna order through you guys, but you are making it difficult....lol

LJ57

LJ57

Awards
  • Established
cmon nutra...just bring on round 2 already. Really wanna order through you guys, but you are making it difficult....lol
I agree; I'm ready to order some things that aren't on sale, so I'm just waiting to see what else I might want to add.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah lot of orders for round 1 have not gone out yet, maybe they just want to catch up first. I am on day 6 myelf and it's still pending, which means the weather and volume of orders have put them way behind...

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
dont tell me how rough the seas are, just get the ship to land.

Yah lot of orders for round 1 have not gone out yet, maybe they just want to catch up first. I am on day 6 myelf and it's still pending, which means the weather and volume of orders have put them way behind...

jr0d

Awards
damn the prices from the first sale are going up but still no update on the second round

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
They haven't even been open, let alone for a 2nd round to their "blowout".

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was on day 11 before mine was shipped........:aargh:

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
i know off topic buttt when will needto's hcgenerate be back in stock???