The Godfather of ALL SALES...coming soon. Are you ready?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Picture in the newspaper this morning showed grocery store shelves empty in Atlanta because they can't get inventory in. Nutra will get it done. They always do!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't think it's officially part of the "2nd wave," but DCP/HEAT Stack combo is active and for sale, now. Just fyi for all interested.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL at some of you < and not in a nice way :D >

I would rather my order get shipped next week than hear that a Nutraplanet employee was injured (or worse) while driving to the warehouse in the name of shipping some packages and free samples!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL at some of you < and not in a nice way :D >

I would rather my order get shipped next week than hear that a Nutraplanet employee was injured (or worse) while driving to the warehouse in the name of shipping some packages and free samples!
I think that goes without saying bro, and it would be ridiculous to think otherwise. Doesn't mean we can't be frustrated while still understanding.

Besides, we aren't getting free samples, didn't you see those sweet ass chains?! I'm totally blinging out with 1 around my neck, 1 as a belt, and the other 2 are going on my arms for a perpetual pump, a la The Ultimate Warrior but with a modern day pimp/wigger touch. :afro:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL. There's no other way to get that distinct snow chain taste either :lol:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You mean tenderize a cow with one...

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Grabbed two of 'em just to be safe. Just waitin' on the Smolder now.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Okay guys, looks like Eviscerate is in!! Grabbed 2 of em'!!! The free soap will help to soothe the wife's temper from all this ordering,lol.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Let me preface.. lol.. I do like Nutraplanet. Normally the shipping is quite prompt. It is understandable that due to weather conditions business is closed.

But when the **** did weather conditions ever shut down the internet?? Poor, poooor.. communication here. This is pretty much undeniable. I guess if we looked at all possibilities the power could be out across most of the state and they cannot access a computer to get online to update us.

Only time will really tell, as I'm sure we will get news, setbacks are setbacks but I feel the company to be upstanding. However, as to when.. that part is clearly unknown.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sure they'll make good. They usually do :D

jshin

Awards
Anyone else having trouble ordering? It's 11:30 EST, and every time I try to check out there is an error? Hmmmm

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sure they'll make good. They usually do :D
Mine shipped should be in early next week, I'm anxious to see what my surprise will be...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me preface.. lol.. I do like Nutraplanet. Normally the shipping is quite prompt. It is understandable that due to weather conditions business is closed.

But when the **** did weather conditions ever shut down the internet?? Poor, poooor.. communication here. This is pretty much undeniable. I guess if we looked at all possibilities the power could be out across most of the state and they cannot access a computer to get online to update us.

Only time will really tell, as I'm sure we will get news, setbacks are setbacks but I feel the company to be upstanding. However, as to when.. that part is clearly unknown.
What is it that you need to know pipes? Hopefully you know that if you have a question pertaining to an order issue, all youneed to do is pm on of hte reps :thumbsup:

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
I understand that, and I am quite sure the customer service is handled wonderfully. What I am actually referring to is the claim of "waves of sales spreading throughout the month of January" that was communicated all so clearly prior to the original sale of Jan 1. There has been pretty much no mention of it since then, and the month is half over.

marcosuavo

Awards
I understand that, and I am quite sure the customer service is handled wonderfully. What I am actually referring to is the claim of "waves of sales spreading throughout the month of January" that was communicated all so clearly prior to the original sale of Jan 1. There has been pretty much no mention of it since then, and the month is half over.

While I do share similar sentiments about wanting more information on whether subsequent waves of sales will happen or not....

This month's sale was so f****** fantastic that I'm willing to be patient about further news, lol.

Any further deals here is just gravy, IMO.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awww lucky you, wish i got an NP shirt. All people at gym would be totally admiring.

It's pretty cool.........black tee, Chinese/Japanese writing on the front and the flying ninja monkeys on the back.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have one of those too and really like it.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
This month's sale was so f****** fantastic that I'm willing to be patient about further news, lol.
Yeah... well i was waiting for more... I didnt think the sale was all that great :surprised: Maybe had 75-100 worth of supps in my cart but really wanted other supps. So for me it wasnt like last new years or even like the sales throughout this last year. Godfather?...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recieved mine yesterday and my 'surprise' was a Nutraplanet T-shirt.......
Cool.. you know I was going to say ninja monkey t-shirts ....

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought it was a new wave every week, hence I held off ordering.. half of the sale items are gone now! Poof!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sooo, is there another wave coming? I would like confirmation so i know whether or not to order.

rbel82

Awards
Yeah... well i was waiting for more... I didnt think the sale was all that great :surprised: Maybe had 75-100 worth of supps in my cart but really wanted other supps. So for me it wasnt like last new years or even like the sales throughout this last year. Godfather?...
:clap2:

Calling this a Godfather of all sales was a joke.:lame: Reminds me of Muscletech advertisement. There were much better deals on Thanksgiving and Christmas elsewhere.

allenzo

Awards
Coming into this thread and complaining about the continuous sales that were stated initially is pointless. They are either going to do it or not. I pretty sure that they have seen the numerous post/complaints from those who have whined instead of waiting to see what happened. And if there are not any more sales this month, NP always has different sales throughout the year. They may be waiting on things to get back to normal as for as transportation and roads after the weather we had last week. Some of the services in Georgia still are not 100% operable.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Nice post, but your missing the point. The point is, and its been said for a while, is there are other sites that are really starting to give Nutra a run for their money. I think at the moment, its just a point of communication and whether or not the company is going to hold to their word. I dont think roads getting back into condition has anything to do with a sale that was planned a month ago, and the lack of communication about it during this month.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A New Year sale was promised. It happened.

Not to mention we will have multiple rounds of savings...there's so much we couldn't cram it all in just one sale
As stated, there will be multiple rounds of sales. I am sorry that the timeline is not to your liking. When the sales events take place it will be announced.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established

As stated, there will be multiple rounds of sales. I am sorry that the timeline is not to your liking. When the sales events take place it will be announced.
When you bend over backwards trying to please everyone, you end up breaking your back! I'm pleased with the $350 I plunked down for the New Year's sale, and am in no hurry to spend more. I'm sure Nutra realizes this may be the case for many of their customers, and is trying to spread the savings. I'd rather have a big sale every month or 6 weeks than 5 continuous weeks of savings that will drain my budget, unless the posters in this thread are millionaires or go through supplements like fat chicks go through chocolate...

Keep up the good work NP!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you bend over backwards trying to please everyone, you end up breaking your back! I'm pleased with the $350 I plunked down for the New Year's sale, and am in no hurry to spend more. I'm sure Nutra realizes this may be the case for many of their customers, and is trying to spread the savings. I'd rather have a big sale every month or 6 weeks than 5 continuous weeks of savings that will drain my budget, unless the posters in this thread are millionaires or go through supplements like fat chicks go through chocolate...

Keep up the good work NP!
thank you good sir. We constantly try to do what is best for our customers, and at the same time, there are instances where mother nature makes things a tad more difficult :)

Nice post, but your missing the point. The point is, and its been said for a while, is there are other sites that are really starting to give Nutra a run for their money. I think at the moment, its just a point of communication and whether or not the company is going to hold to their word. I dont think roads getting back into condition has anything to do with a sale that was planned a month ago, and the lack of communication about it during this month.
Pipes....this is like a daily thing for you. I am glad that we at NP are first and foremost on your mind. :)

I will say that even negative comments are better than no comments at all ;)

DD, there are always those who will be fickle no matter what is done for them

Bulltonic

Awards
Just talked to customer service regarding my order. They said that the next "wave" of sales should be sent out via e-mail this Wednesday. Just FYI

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just talked to customer service regarding my order. They said that the next "wave" of sales should be sent out via e-mail this Wednesday. Just FYI

Nice!! Just in time for payday!!!

Wait..........damn you Nutraplanet!!! lol

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Toe be honest, they have given 20% of all non sale items.. normally that was $1000+, I think It's 300 atm..

People in the US should not complain! It costs you like 10 bucks for shipping, do 3 orders... big deal.. us internationals do 1 order, spend $1000, thats why we wait for waves or big sales.. and thats why we get ****ty... cos we miss out on everything! Its either out of stock, or freakin sold out..

Its a sign, stop buying supps.

:p

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Good deal. Thank you for sharing! :bling: