The Godfather of ALL SALES...coming soon. Are you ready?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dammit Trauma, that Fu@*%# chick has a nice ass
My New Year's resolution is to have better avatar's than last year. :D

BTW - That's Jamie Eason.

-John

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
all I can say to that John .... is ... wow :)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Mad sales going on, time to get out the credit card!!

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Ok, 1) I found a new chic for desktop wallpapers.. thanks Trauma. 2) Kristopher those are some sick looking legs.. definately homo.

Anyhow.. as far as the sale goes, will we be notified of the new sale items when they become available? Will they be able to be viewed seperately the the current sale items? Just tryin to get an idea on the best way to keep an eye out for them.

Thanks man.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Based on past sales, my assumption would be that another bulk email will be sent out advising of the new sale items

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Based on past sales, my assumption would be that another bulk email will be sent out advising of the new sale items
Ok this means Divorce and my azz broke damn you NP :D

:mischievous:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok this means Divorce and my azz broke damn you NP :D

:mischievous:
The United States has a divorce rate of around 50%.

Statistically speaking, one of the two of you will experience a divorce.

The data don't lie :D

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Most Common Causes of Divorce

1. Money
2. Infidelity
3. Nutraplanet Sales

and thanks David for the update :D

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet Deal, it let me order the Oximega now :D
I was going to grab HEAT, but I will hold off since it wont be run for 5+months. Can't wait to see what else you guys got

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet Deal, it let me order the Oximega now :D
I was going to grab HEAT, but I will hold off since it wont be run for 5+months. Can't wait to see what else you guys got
Yea, It was nice ordering away on the laptop:).. I am looking forward to the next round!.... Can we expect a delayed shipping time due to the mass volume that ordered?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I went to apply for a job.. "Uncle Sam Type";) and it stated:

1. Must have strong marriage foundation due to extremly high divorse rate.

Now, When applying for something, and it states what I typed above; you kinda step back and THINK FOR A MINUTE:)

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
That was in a job application? You workin for the FBI or something?

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I went to apply for a job.. "Uncle Sam Type";) and it stated:

1. Must have strong marriage foundation due to extremly high divorse rate.

Now, When applying for something, and it states what I typed above; you kinda step back and THINK FOR A MINUTE:)
When did Wal-Mart get so picky? :p

gus6917

Awards
  • Established
Im trying to get TT-33..It shows price of 12.99 but when i add it to my cart and checkout it jumps to 34 dollars each

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im trying to get TT-33..It shows price of 12.99 but when i add it to my cart and checkout it jumps to 34 dollars each
you sure your seeing 12.99?? Im looking at 34$ right now, prior to putting it in the cart. :dunno:

Last edited:

gus6917

Awards
  • Established
yes...says 12.99 4 left,i add it and it jumps in price

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't make a huge order this year (1 HEAT, 3 Slin Sane), but I am still amazed that my order shipped today after ordering over the weekend. I expected a small delay in shipping, so I am thrilled at this.

Once again, NP has surpassed my expectations as a consumer.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Agreed I'm surprised they got it out today, top notch company and no one better.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same here! Shipped out today. My only problem is the west coast distance..

therealest77

If I decorate my house and car with Primordial Performance banners and advertising, would you set up a meeting for me to meet her? Come on John, I'm sure you know this chick.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
since we are talking about chics. ryan who is the babe in yours

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I decorate my house and car with Primordial Performance banners and advertising, would you set up a meeting for me to meet her? Come on John, I'm sure you know this chick.
Maybe...

-John

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just placed a smaller order myself. I didn't feel like getting screamed at by the wife this week.

I'm sure I will anyway.....oh well.....they joys of marriage. :D

-John

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same here! Shipped out today. My only problem is the west coast distance..
Damn, thats quick! I think my order will be delayed... I have a pending item i think.. When I bought everything, the Golden Gains It said 2 left, so i bought 2...then it said a product may be oversold..lol, I dunno...It'll get here when it gets here:)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just placed a smaller order myself. I didn't feel like getting screamed at by the wife this week.

I'm sure I will anyway.....oh well.....they joys of marriage. :D

-John
they quickly get over it, john;)..You know that! hehe

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
yea... fast shipping ... and to think we blew up their website when it went live .. lol. Great stuff Nutraplanet... thanks :)

Mine will be here Wednesday :)

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
why did the TT-33 JUMP IN PRICE
Somebody get in here quick and answer this? Steve!?!?! You there??

I was literally just about ready to put in my order until I saw the jump in this. What in the world happen here? Please tell me this was a mistake? Because on the The Planet page (http://www.nutraplanet.com/planet/articles/2010/12/20/nutraplanet-new-years-sale-2011-edition), TT-33 is STILL listed at 12.99 for the sale.

I am hella anxious now because I already lost my Eviscerate because of this, fck, I really needed some. I'm trying to place my order by tonight at the latest; I can't stand it when I have it in my cart and then I go to checkout and something's OOS.

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
Somebody get in here quick and answer this? Steve!?!?! You there??

I was literally just about ready to put in my order until I saw the jump in this. What in the world happen here? Please tell me this was a mistake? Because on the The Planet page (http://www.nutraplanet.com/planet/articles/2010/12/20/nutraplanet-new-years-sale-2011-edition), TT-33 is STILL listed at 12.99 for the sale.

I am hella anxious now because I already lost my Eviscerate because of this, fck, I really needed some.
Yes, for the love of god put it back please. I had it in my cart ready to order, then I wake up this morning (or afternoon) to find a huge jump in price. I'm going to have to remove it from my cart now :(

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
Ok, great now another thing. All of my items in my cart states that they are in-stock but at the top of the page where I view my items, it says that one or more of your items are currently sold out. But nothing in my cart says that it's sold out. I actually have one item in my cart that there is only 1 quantity left of; until I checkout, I believe somebody else can grab it. This will really piss me off because I really want to try out this product. If this item gets sold out by tonight, I will be pissed. That will be 3 items that I have really wanted but lost because the jump in TT-33.

What gives? Are there hella technical problems going on current? Is this going to affect shipping? I've ordered from the Nutra NYE sale and have never had a delay, I'm really hoping this year it doesn't get delayed either.

Edit: Never mind. Problem has been resolved. I guess iForce's Fadogia-500 is OOS but it doesn't state that on it's page; it just says ships within 1-3 business days. Usually if an item is out of stock, it'll just state Currently Out Of Stock in Red.

ephedroman

Awards
When are I-Forces new products gonna be back in stock? Im thinking about making an order soon.

propho

Awards
  • Established
to people complaining.. why did you wait? Obviously they can only offer a certain number of product for a certain price before it jumps back to regular price.. as for me.. my order is now ~$225 up from about ~$150.. realized I needed some more stuff and NP modded my shiz.. THANKS NP!! =)

Grimninja

Awards
We need to make a thread after everyone gets their supps where they take a picture of their orders :)

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
to people complaining.. why did you wait? Obviously they can only offer a certain number of product for a certain price before it jumps back to regular price.. as for me.. my order is now ~$225 up from about ~$150.. realized I needed some more stuff and NP modded my shiz.. THANKS NP!! =)
I understand this but
1. TT-33 is not out of stock and
2. It STILL is listed at it's original New Years sale price when you look at The Planet page for all the deals.

Just saying, if I would've known that this specific product would only be on sale for like 2 days, I would've put in an order as soon as the sale kicked off. This is the only product I've seen as far as I can tell that has jumped up since the sale had began. I know for a fact that some products are only on sale for the FIRST 5 days according to some companies but damn 2?!?

And usually I also NEVER delay. When this sale hits, I most always order the same night; some people just don't always get their checks on time.

I'm not sure what you mean by your last comment in your statement, but my cart was well over 300 and ready to go before all this.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Hadn't TT-33 been at a ridiculous sale price for like two months straight? I can recall it being free with the purchase of Maximize V2 and sold as a stack with Adipoxil for $19.99. So, if the price has increased, it looks like NP had given its customers plenty of time to take advantage of numerous TT-33 promotions...

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
Hadn't TT-33 been at a ridiculous sale price for like two months straight? I can recall it being free with the purchase of Maximize V2 and sold as a stack with Adipoxil for $19.99. So, if the price has increased, it looks like NP had given its customers plenty of time to take advantage of numerous TT-33 promotions...
true enough but 12.99 is definitely more appealing than even the great price of 19.99. I'm curious as to why it's 12.99 on the site but 32.99 once you click on it as well.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
true enough but 12.99 is definitely more appealing than even the great price of 19.99. I'm curious as to why it's 12.99 on the site but 32.99 once you click on it as well.
Yeah, all I'm saying is that nothing stays on sale forever. It could just be a simple pricing error, or maybe yesterday was the last day TT-33 was supposed to be on sale...

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the bottle free with Adipoxil is 60 caps not 120.

gus6917

Awards
  • Established
very strange...i had it at 12.99 with 4 left until i put it in my cart,then it jumped up in price

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Been gone awhile but I guess I came back at the right time.

Made a nice little purchase, thanks Stryder for the deals. Eager to try out this d-AA that I've been catching up reading about.