The Godfather of ALL SALES...coming soon. Are you ready?

StupidThyroid

Awards
question:

I think I remember previous years the sale adding products to the list throughout the weeks of janurary. Is this going to happen this year? Or am I comepletely wrong here?

reason being I was looking forward to certain products and they arent on the new year sale list so I was wondering if I should make a small order of things that ARE on the list now and then another one when another list comes out.
Seems so, they mentioned it will be a month long event with new products popping on, as old ones sell out/pop off.

I'm looking for some cycle support! it's my staple, want to load up for the year! Take care of your liver my friends. :)

Grimninja

Awards
Didnt do it on purpose and just realised.

My order was placed on 1/1/11 1:11 am. Def a good start to the new year!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
which one is DHL
Well I'm from Canada too so I'm not sure if they do it to U.S shipping, but I request for DHL shipping in the comment section because I've had some issues with usps shipping and well Fed ex cost me $50 on order and $45 at the door which is crazy!

DHL seems to get to my house just as fast and only makes me pay $8 at the door.

Reactions: ksa

Grimninja

Awards
which one is DHL
DHL is BAD!!!!!

Friend went through DHL with his last order, got a bill after he receive his supplements saying he needs to pay DHL for customs fee. Only company in Australia that does that!

Bberforlife

Awards
1 x Cordygen5 (90 caps)
1 x NutraPro (5lb)
1 x Joint Force + Clear Shot Concentrate Blowout Stack!
1 x White Flood (20 servings
2 x Slin-Sane & Protocol Stack (1 + 1 Units)
1 x ATP Tabs (20 tabs)
5 x ThermoGum (10 piece) NEW & IMPROVED FLAVOR!
1 x C-1000 (250 caps)

I've only tried White Flood and I love it, someone please tell me this was a smart purchase.

Happy New Year!

ksa

Awards
  • Established
DHL is BAD!!!!!

Friend went through DHL with his last order, got a bill after he receive his supplements saying he needs to pay DHL for customs fee. Only company in Australia that does that!

UK here, so it may differ. I hope. Unless some uk people have something else to say .

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DHL is the absolute best (speed & price). I will never ship with UPS or FedEx EVER. Insane fees.

Didn't get much but still managed to EASILY blow $200.. It was over $400 until I saw that I don't actually have $400 to spend...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Muahahaha I just bought the last two Tropinol in stock.

propho

Awards
  • Established
Spent about $150 thanks for the awesome deals NP!

blackbee

Awards
Damn you Nutra, put an order in for 225. Then a second order for 200 an hour later!

Rozman

Awards
I know the feeling...just spent a good portion of my Christmas bonus! May be back for more, depending on what else goes on sale.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
awesome sale np. it just so happens everything that i wanted was deep discounted

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
How long will this sale last? The whole month of Jan??
Some items were till they sell out then they will go back to normal prices but they will be adding and removing items all month.

J

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm an idiot, don't order supplements when your drinking....i looked at the sale failing to check the nutrapro price is back down.....gonna have to put in a second order now

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took care of my staples for now and will be looking for some luxuries soon!!

ksa

Awards
  • Established
My cart is over $300 and I cant get 20% off X-factor advance. Anybody know?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
$84.99
$49.99

Looking at that price I suspect that it is a sale price.

**Coupons excludes all sale items featured in blog. Sale items count towards total value but does not get discounted with coupon. Coupon only applies to non sale items.

ksa

Awards
  • Established
Well, its the same price on other sites. So I would like if sam could consider it as a non-sale item.

Thanks HM.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For faster response please direct your customer service issues directly to one of the contacts in my signature.

Thanks for shopping at NutraPlanet.

Happy New Year!

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
I'm hoping as the days unfold that recompadrol sold individually, not in a stack or in a bulk purchase will be on sale!! I've been dying to try it.

Good stuff, NP.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Well, i will say that i have my STAPLES in pretty good check for the next half year. Also got a few other luxuries. I might have to place another order depending on what comes up i "really" need. I had to control myself when ordering. When I ordered, i KNOW i will eventually use all of these. THANKS NP!!!!!

1 x Magnesium Creatine Chelate (120 caps) $14.99
1 x Super Enzymes (180 tabs) $11.95
1 x Rhodiola (60 caps/500 mg) $8.95
1 x Taurine Powder (1 kilo) $13.56
1 x Acetyl L-Carnitine (500 grams) $19.96
1 x L-Glutamine Powder (1 kilo) $22.36
1 x Beta-Alanine (500 grams) $16.76
1 x N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC) (100 grams) $5.59
1 x GABA (500 grams) $13.56
2 x Fadogia-500 (90 Capsules) $31.98
1 x Perform (120 caps) $16.99
1 x DiCreatine Malate (100 grams) $2.39

--------------------------------------------------

$185 TOTAL.

NOT BAD:)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn I hate these volume sale .. Protocol needs to be on sale again :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, i will say that i have my STAPLES in pretty good check for the next half year. Also got a few other luxuries. I might have to place another order depending on what comes up i "really" need. I had to control myself when ordering. When I ordered, i KNOW i will eventually use all of these. THANKS NP!!!!!

1 x Magnesium Creatine Chelate (120 caps) $14.99
1 x Super Enzymes (180 tabs) $11.95
1 x Rhodiola (60 caps/500 mg) $8.95
1 x Taurine Powder (1 kilo) $13.56
1 x Acetyl L-Carnitine (500 grams) $19.96
1 x L-Glutamine Powder (1 kilo) $22.36
1 x Beta-Alanine (500 grams) $16.76
1 x N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC) (100 grams) $5.59
1 x GABA (500 grams) $13.56
2 x Fadogia-500 (90 Capsules) $31.98
1 x Perform (120 caps) $16.99
1 x DiCreatine Malate (100 grams) $2.39

--------------------------------------------------

$185 TOTAL.

NOT BAD:)
Haha. I know what you mean. I have an itchy trigger finger. I unexpectedly worked nine hours of OT Friday and decided that money is mine to spend as I wish. I'm just waiting for something to really jump out at me before I hit the checkout button. Nutrapro is looking good though...

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Damn I hate these volume sale .. Protocol needs to be on sale again :)
Its currently 23.99 with no volume sale on another site unfortunately.

Heat is 26

Slin-Sane is 14.99

Not gonna hate on Nutra!!! I just got some Nutrapro and AX today!!! Will get more products in the middle of the month.. When I have some more money!!!Sale should last three weeks!!! If not I always...always know where the deals are!!!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ohh yea cheapest ive found is 21 ..but i like supporting nutra .. ima wait couple of days :)

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I dont know about you guys, but Im ready for round 2!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Momma might get upset when she looks in the bank:lol:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I looked on a bunch of other big supplement stores and compared prices and my order came out way cheaper through Nutraplanet, they got the best prices, I will always stick with Nutra and their customer service is top notch!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Can't remember many more times when the urge to whip out my plastic has been more severe:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/iforce-nutrition/fadogia-500-90-capsules.html

and

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/millennium-sport-technologies/zmk-120-veggie-caps.html

My only saving grace is knowing that while still recouping from a home remodel, I will be able to stock up on another Fadogia-based supplement in the meantime while on-cycle, so that by the time PCT comes around I'll be ready. I will end up going for the mineral blend though, as I am a believer in their use prior to a workout and prior to bed. I am very interested in 25-R though, just wish I knew of at least one human study and/or more anecdotal feedback from experienced members here?

At any rate, VERY good sale Nutra... although I am signed up for the newsletter I didn't get anything advertising it, and only knew about it through this thread. I hope other people aren't missing out as well! Maybe link directly to a newsletter sign-up here, or on your home page, to spread awareness?

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
i'm an idiot, don't order supplements when your drinking....i looked at the sale failing to check the nutrapro price is back down.....gonna have to put in a second order now
yeah wasn't nutra pro at 28$ yesterday?

I understand the prices will fluctuate -- just curious...

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
yeah wasn't nutra pro at 28$ yesterday?

I understand the prices will fluctuate -- just curious...
Yeah it was 28.95

1 x NutraPro (5lb)
By: NutraPlanet
Flavor: Chocolate Graham Cracker
$28.95 $28.95

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wish we knew what was coming up.. ordering from o./s isnt' made easier @ all :(

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I dont know about you guys, but Im ready for round 2!
noooo, my bank account needs some time to recover! i kept justifying new things i needed and spent twice what i was expecting

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
I'm hoping as the days unfold that recompadrol sold individually, not in a stack or in a bulk purchase will be on sale!! I've been dying to try it.

Good stuff, NP.
Well, there is currently a "tiered pricing" offer on Recompadrol....Meaning, the more you pick up, the more you save (up to 3+ units).

I will say that I have ONLY heard very positive compliments and feedback for Recompadrol.

Recompadrol (180 caps) Tiered Pricing Discounts:

**All Prices will be Reflected In Your Shopping Cart**
  • Get 2 Units for ONLY $24.99 per unit (50% OFF!)
  • Get 3+ Units for ONLY $19.99 per unit (60% OFF!)
Click HERE to view all Recompadrol Stacks.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Recompadrol

I know Crazy Fool isn't with us anymore, but I just have to echo NutraPlanet's sentiments and say it was a very solid and enjoyable supplement, and I have NEVER seen it at this price! :) Take advantage and while you're at it, why not let a bottle of BRIDGE fall into your e-cart? ;)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, there is currently a "tiered pricing" offer on Recompadrol....Meaning, the more you pick up, the more you save (up to 3+ units).

I will say that I have ONLY heard very positive compliments and feedback for Recompadrol.

Recompadrol (180 caps) Tiered Pricing Discounts:

OUTSTANDING PRODUCT :D

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I think this is for one month?
Hey Maxx sup, I too thought there was going to be another couple of rounds of new things onsale, or special new stack deals over the next couple of weeks. Maybe I was wrong, but wasnt it like that in the past?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There will be several rounds from what I understand over the month of January.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
There will be several rounds from what I understand over the month of January.
Thats what I thought, wasnt it like this last year too, I destinctly remember buying something in week one at regular price that went onsale in week three or whatever and I was pissed that I jumped the gun, but not really that pissed since the deals I had gotten on everything else were so great.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Maxx sup, I too thought there was going to be another couple of rounds of new things onsale, or special new stack deals over the next couple of weeks. Maybe I was wrong, but wasnt it like that in the past?
Sweet!

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I want to use the ny20 coupon but everything in my cart is on sale lol o.0

Anyone used pump bol before? 80 bucks for a pre-wo makes me think it is ****e, but a discount that heavy makes me want to try it...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can NEVER go wrong with Nutraplanet.

The best etailer around; period!

-John