PreMax - The most effective pre-workout performance drink!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
according to the write up...Premax
ahhh, the write up. my bad. lol

Well PeptoPro for example, is predigested so for THIS CASE, a preworkout, it is superior. It wont give any stomach issues or anything like that while working out. Which it doesnt. And the amino's are delivered faster. It's relative

Supplements, in general, are not better than whole foods, in general, though.
Now there is something i can agree with.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Based on Natty's results I decided to give PreMax a try. I said I wouldn't pay $5 a serving for a preworkout drink but curiosity got the better of me. I will report my results in the near future.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Based on Natty's results I decided to give PreMax a try. I said I wouldn't pay $5 a serving for a preworkout drink but curiosity got the better of me. I will report my results in the near future.
cool...

bring on the reviews.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
ahhh, the write up. my bad. lol

Now there is something i can agree with.

I should have specifically wrote about Peptopro, but I assumed you already knew that. If anyone takes supplements are better than food that literal, then I'm sorry. This thread has turned into a let's hate on Premax...just stop the whining. I don't rep for PP, just stating the fact that the ingredients are top notch. If you don't know how it will benefit you or understand the science behind them, just walk away.

...walk away...:bigok:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I should have specifically wrote about Peptopro, but I assumed you already knew that. If anyone takes supplements are better than food that literal, then I'm sorry. This thread has turned into a let's hate on Premax...just stop the whining. I don't rep for PP, just stating the fact that the ingredients are top notch. If you don't know how it will benefit you or understand the science behind them, just walk away.

Not true. Not at all bro.

I am in it for the reviews and to wear them down into lowering the price. :)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Post up a log or else I'll never find out how you like it. Or PM me

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I got your back brotha

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
When you ingested them 30 minutes before intense activity and didn't puke your guts out, that's when. ;)
I didnt know Premax took sand out of a vagina, also. lol

wow, I guess I better get 2 tubs of it.

Miracle powder is what we have here folks.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Im just ribbing here guys.

I want Premax, but Im stingy. Period.

Bustin balls until i get a legit sale........

Looks like black friday is D-Day.

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
Im just ribbing here guys.

I want Premax, but Im stingy. Period.

Bustin balls until i get a legit sale........

Looks like black friday is D-Day.
The coupon code PREMAX10 will save you guys 10% off Premax at www.primordialperformance.com

That price will hold for this Thanksgiving weekend sale too...

-Eric
Ten percent off, plus reward points for use toward future orders. Free shipping on orders over $50 as well. Hmmm...:scratchchin:

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i cant wait to try premax as an ncaa athlete i think this will be perfect and as a sprinter sumthing easy on the stomach and will help keep me from going catibolic during intense sprint sesions is just what i need out of a preworkout supplement. and i understand peoples feelings on the price but u have to remember this is a high performance drink for people who train at very high levels in fact it may not even need to be used every workout. also premax pretty much replaces alot of other supplements so its not quite so bad when u think about it.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i cant wait to try premax as an ncaa athlete i think this will be perfect and as a sprinter sumthing easy on the stomach and will help keep me from going catibolic during intense sprint sesions is just what i need out of a preworkout supplement. and i understand peoples feelings on the price but u have to remember this is a high performance drink for people who train at very high levels in fact it may not even need to be used every workout. also premax pretty much replaces alot of other supplements so its not quite so bad when u think about it.
Pretty sure there is studies done on sprinters with the ingredients, actually, with great results. Increased peak power or something. Let me know how that works as I have been wondering

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
As I said before, an IDEAL athlete's supplement.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to hear. We look forward to hearing of your thoughts. :)

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
$5 a serving for essentially a half a serving of hydrolyzed casein protein + 30% daily value of some vitamins and minerals and 4.5g of l carnitine.

OK.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Have you read all the posts saying it is worth it? Feel free to say you can't afford it, but thats like someone who can't afford a corvette saying they aren't worth it, having never driven one and not understanding the costs that go into manufacturing one. Funny thing, among the people who can afford it, they all say its worth it.

Is premax's price high? Sure, but this is the same argument we got at applied nutriceuticals over IGF-2 over and over. yes its more expensive than certain other supplements but its because of whats in it. We make a set margin on all of our products so pricing is defined more by our costs than by just sticking a number on it. IGF-2 is an effective supplement, and i'm sure Premax is too as there is plenty of solid science behind it. And so like IGF-2 I'm sure that although growth of new orders will be slow due to price, that re-orders will come regularly from people who have bought it before.
you're high.

apparently this peptopro is better than steroids. you will gain at least 5-8x more muscle using peptopro than you would whey protein isolate. but if you want to get 12x more muscle, just add in some cell-tech hardcore pro series. and for those that are slow, '5-8x' reflects the price markup over WPI, so i assumed i would get that much more muscle.

this isnt new guys. we have another product that will yield a minimal edge over current products at an exponential price. this is what every company does.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Great to hear. We look forward to hearing of your thoughts. :)
My current preworkout ****tail consists of a scoop of Green Magnitude, a scoop of NOS Ether and a bottle of Hyper Pump all mixed together. It tastes great and gives unbelievable pumps. Moreover, I seldom get sore the next day and the cost is very reasonable. I have a difficult time believing that PreMax will improve on this mix but I'm willing to give it a try.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my buddy who knows about these things said that it takes 2 weeks for lclt to build up full effects- and this is taken at full dose [2-3 gram] daily. it seems that a half dose or even full dose on just workout days would not be optimal. imo, it seems this product would need to be taken daily and that full effects wouldn't be reached for at least 10-14 days of continual use. this product looks like it would give good results over time if used daily- this is where the cost factor come into play- remember even prohormones or test itself takes 2 weeks to really feel effects.

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
you're high.

apparently this peptopro is better than steroids. you will gain at least 5-8x more muscle using peptopro than you would whey protein isolate. but if you want to get 12x more muscle, just add in some cell-tech hardcore pro series. and for those that are slow, '5-8x' reflects the price markup over WPI, so i assumed i would get that much more muscle.

this isnt new guys. we have another product that will yield a minimal edge over current products at an exponential price. this is what every company does.
Says the guy whose jacked out of his mind at 5'7'' 151.

Look, I hate to seem like a company homer but really, all of you bitching about prices and how its the same as whatever other pre wo you take, you would be the first ones in line to be a tester for it so I dont really want to hear any more **** out of you.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Says the guy whose jacked out of his mind at 5'7'' 151.

Look, I hate to seem like a company homer but really, all of you bitching about prices and how its the same as whatever other pre wo you take, you would be the first ones in line to be a tester for it so I dont really want to hear any more **** out of you.
tester? for what, a 10 day $50 jug? my point is that for this product to be effective it will need to be dosed daily at full dose long term- so what the hell is a 10 day jug going to do? that is why the cost is sch an issue with me-this works out to $150 a month.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
I've tried my share of pre-workout supplements and some worked great at first before tolerance kicked in. Most of those contained NO products. Then I tried ones containing caffeine and it was a whole different boost. It made me think the caffeine was probably the only reason I was getting a boost. It makes me wonder what ever happend to the original pre-workout protocol? A good ole cup of coffee? The literature on coffee or caffeine on exercise performance is very abundant. It's tried and true. Just something to think about.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my buddy who knows about these things said that it takes 2 weeks for lclt to build up full effects- and this is taken at full dose [2-3 gram] daily. it seems that a half dose or even full dose on just workout days would not be optimal. imo, it seems this product would need to be taken daily and that full effects wouldn't be reached for at least 10-14 days of continual use. this product looks like it would give good results over time if used daily- this is where the cost factor come into play- remember even prohormones or test itself takes 2 weeks to really feel effects.
the clinical test data on LCLT was at 1g a day, but was dosed daily. However if you look at carnitine clearance rates, it takes about 2.5-3 days for a large dose to clear. Still not sure exactly how that applies to GPLC.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
great looking product, but its just not something i want to drop the moolaa on right now. will stick with real foods preworkout along with my stims. I will try it sometime though.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you're high.

Who claimed it's better than steroids? Who's claiming massive gains from it? It's going to be most useful for pro or semi pro athletes who are close to their genetic potential. All YOU need to do to increase a lift or decrease your dual slalom time is not be a *****, and that goes for most people here. The one percent here who has been training properly for years, has had their diet and routine dialed in for years...that's who's going to benefit from PreMax.

You and I don't need to pay for a 1-5% increase in performance; like I said, just 'not being a *****' gains us 23% increase in performance (lol),, but for those natural athletes, to whom faster recovery and better performance can mean .025 seconds decrease in lap time, and a gold medal, it'll be 100% worth it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the clinical test data on LCLT was at 1g a day, but was dosed daily. However if you look at carnitine clearance rates, it takes about 2.5-3 days for a large dose to clear. Still not sure exactly how that applies to GPLC.
carnitine in general- what i am saying is that any carnitine needs to be dosed on a daily basis, and is best for long term use. clearance rates don't really mean much in the real world- a lot of stuff stays in the system long after they stop being effective.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Who claimed it's better than steroids? Who's claiming massive gains from it? It's going to be most useful for pro or semi pro athletes who are close to their genetic potential. All YOU need to do to increase a lift or decrease your dual slalom time is not be a *****, and that goes for most people here. The one percent here who has been training properly for years, has had their diet and routine dialed in for years...that's who's going to benefit from PreMax.

You and I don't need to pay for a 1-5% increase in performance; like I said, just 'not being a *****' gains us 23% increase in performance (lol),, but for those natural athletes, to whom faster recovery and better performance can mean .025 seconds decrease in lap time, and a gold medal, it'll be 100% worth it.
I agree for serious lifters athletes this is a solid product if your going to bash this product which in my opinion has the best ingredient profile of any Pre workout supp out there, just based on the price? Thats pathetic. I mean most of you wont give it a chance just cause of price but who ever said you have to use it, you dont, so dont if you dont wanna pay for it. But if you want a solid product and have the cash go for it. You dont have to use it every day as mentioned earlier just use on hard days.

It baffles me because you guys cant seem to get your steroid engulfed brains around this simple fact. I dont mean to start anything but seriously crying about the price wont get you anywhere and bashing it most certainley wont either. Just leave the thread if you dont have anything benefical to say other then about the price because basically its been 10 pages of that B.S. Has it changed yet?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree for serious lifters athletes this is a solid product if your going to bash this product which in my opinion has the best ingredient profile of any Pre workout supp out there, just based on the price? Thats pathetic. I mean most of you wont give it a chance just cause of price but who ever said you have to use it, you dont, so dont if you dont wanna pay for it. But if you want a solid product and have the cash go for it. You dont have to use it every day as mentioned earlier just use on hard days.

It baffles me because you guys cant seem to get your steroid engulfed brains around this simple fact. I dont mean to start anything but seriously crying about the price wont get you anywhere and bashing it most certainley wont either. Just leave the thread if you dont have anything benefical to say other then about the price because basically its been 10 pages of that B.S. Has it changed yet?
just because of price? what the hell planet are you living on-EVERYTHING IS BASED ON PRICE!!!! hell i bet bill gates bitches everytime he loses a buck. IF PRICE DIDN'T MATTER I WOULD BE DRIVING A LAMBOGHINI AND LIVING IN EASY'S HOUSE.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hahahaa!
Damn.
just because of price? what the hell planet are you living on-EVERYTHING IS BASED ON PRICE!!!! hell i bet bill gates bitches everytime he loses a buck. IF PRICE DIDN'T MATTER I WOULD BE DRIVING A LAMBOGHINI AND LIVING IN EASY'S HOUSE.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Thats a whole different ballgame were talking 30$ vs 50$ not 50$ vs $75,000 but apparently you missed the whole point of my post which just gives me more backup. WE REALIZE THE PRICE IS HIGH BUT CRYING ABOUT IT WONT CHANGE IT, EITHER LEAVE THIS THREAD IF YOUR JUST GONNA CRY ABOUT IT SOME MORE OR ACTUALLY TRY IT BEFORE YOU BASH IT.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats a whole different ballgame were talking 30$ vs 50$ not 50$ vs $75,000 but apparently you missed the whole point of my post which just gives me more backup. WE REALIZE THE PRICE IS HIGH BUT CRYING ABOUT IT WONT CHANGE IT, EITHER LEAVE THIS THREAD IF YOUR JUST GONNA CRY ABOUT IT SOME MORE OR ACTUALLY TRY IT BEFORE YOU BASH IT.
Why don't you just leave the thread instead? You seem to be the only one with their knickers in a ball.
The same recommendation that you gave T can be utilized on your behalf.

Get over it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
guy, if we don't bitch about things it means we agree with them.:rasp:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Why don't you just leave the thread instead? You seem to be the only one with their knickers in a ball.

Get over it.
:stooges: hahaha, thanks MAJOR.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established

Get over it.
Will do, no point trying to level with 20+ people set in there ways.

Im sorry i was defending a product which i feel is very inovative and a respectful company.

One last tidbit before i leave

Why chose to drive a Lambo if there were no such thing as money. Probably because it's a quality car. Which is why people who can afford them, buy them. Pre Max is a quality product, thats why people who can afford it, buy it

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure there is studies done on sprinters with the ingredients, actually, with great results. Increased peak power or something. Let me know how that works as I have been wondering
i will definitely keep you informed natty maybe i will even put a log up when i get a hold of some premax. and ive been following your log btw and its got me super excited i mean my nipples are even hard thats how excited i am.:D

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Why chose to drive a Lambo if there were no such thing as money. Probably because it's a quality car. Which is why people who can afford them, buy them. Pre Max is a quality product, thats why people who can afford it, buy it
:kiss:

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
^^^^about the premax that is.:blink:

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
$5 a serving for essentially a half a serving of hydrolyzed casein protein + 30% daily value of some vitamins and minerals and 4.5g of l carnitine.

OK.
l-carnitine is of no comparison to glycocarn. Not even a little bit

Ive been taking it on just preworkout days and the effects are noticeable immediatley. But LCLT is of no comparison to GlycoCarn. The glycine group has a lot to do with it all

I've tried my share of pre-workout supplements and some worked great at first before tolerance kicked in. Most of those contained NO products. Then I tried ones containing caffeine and it was a whole different boost. It made me think the caffeine was probably the only reason I was getting a boost. It makes me wonder what ever happend to the original pre-workout protocol? A good ole cup of coffee? The literature on coffee or caffeine on exercise performance is very abundant. It's tried and true. Just something to think about.
Well for athletic purposes, caffeine dehydrates you.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Primordial Thanksgiving Weekend Sale.....
has started....

PreMax is and was 10% off, $44.96.

Free shipping for all orders over $150

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
l-carnitine is of no comparison to glycocarn. Not even a little bit

Ive been taking it on just preworkout days and the effects are noticeable immediatley. But LCLT is of no comparison to GlycoCarn. The glycine group has a lot to do with it all

Well for athletic purposes, caffeine dehydrates you

lol. any stimulant dehydrates you to the extent of making you pee. in fact, anything that is said to make you excrete more than you are taking is a
'diuretic'. try drinking a glass of water.........how innovative.

this thread is no longer about whether this product is a good value. the focus has now been turned to people trying to downplay tried and true pre workout supps, which is silly. in my opinion the best pre workout is water. just being properly hydrated can increase strength an endurance up to 10-15%.

above that, if you want a boost, try some ephedrine, caffeine, aakg, beta alanine, and ALCAR.

i'm not even hating on premax anymore. if someone wants to buy overpriced hydrolyzed protein, thats their choice. but please don't hate on people that don't think it is a good value. afterall, the point of this thread to begin with was to draw opinions from the board.

i

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
AAKG= NOTHING unto GPLC, the purpose of AAKG is NO, which it does not, GPLC does, I am an athlete, so believe me bro, not arguing, but living proof this raw amino on its own is worth, I RECOMMEND BULK GPLC.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
l
above that, if you want a boost, try some ephedrine, caffeine, aakg, beta alanine, and ALCAR.
No...

AAKG is eh, beta-alanine doesnt even offer immediate effects besides some skin tingle.

If it works for you, by all means, go for it.

I just don't get why we are discussing any of this whatsoever

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AAKG= NOTHING unto GPLC, the purpose of AAKG is NO, which it does not, GPLC does, I am an athlete, so believe me bro, not arguing, but living proof this raw amino on its own is worth, I RECOMMEND BULK GPLC.
Same here. I have used nearly ever form of arginine, including up to 6g of AAKG, and as of yet nothing has given me a better pump than the PreMax

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My current preworkout ****tail consists of a scoop of Green Magnitude, a scoop of NOS Ether and a bottle of Hyper Pump all mixed together. It tastes great and gives unbelievable pumps. Moreover, I seldom get sore the next day and the cost is very reasonable. I have a difficult time believing that PreMax will improve on this mix but I'm willing to give it a try.
NOS Ether is a great product. I'm glad to hear you're willing to try the Pre Max, and assess the effects for yourself; looking forward to your feedback whatever it may be.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys. I haven't had a lot of time as of late to get on here and respond, but I've been reading through the thread. Let me say this: you are all entitled to your individual opinions. I just ask that you all keep this civil, and continue on with an intelligent discourse.

I realize that some of you have issues with the price, but it's already been stated why it's set where it's at. We've also provided the science behind the specific ingredient dosing. I'm more than willing to elaborate on the science for those that are interested.

It's really not fair to bash a product without ever assessing the individual effects for yourself. If you try it and it wasn't what you thought, that's one thing, but at least give it a chance to prove itself first.

I hope that some of you take advantage of our Thanksgiving weekend sale to try Pre Max out for yourselves. If you have any specific questions that I can answer, don't hesitate to ask.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
lol. any stimulant dehydrates you to the extent of making you pee. in fact, anything that is said to make you excrete more than you are taking is a
'diuretic'. try drinking a glass of water.........how innovative.

this thread is no longer about whether this product is a good value. the focus has now been turned to people trying to downplay tried and true pre workout supps, which is silly. in my opinion the best pre workout is water. just being properly hydrated can increase strength an endurance up to 10-15%.

i'm not even hating on premax anymore. if someone wants to buy overpriced hydrolyzed protein, thats their choice. but please don't hate on people that don't think it is a good value. afterall, the point of this thread to begin with was to draw opinions from the board.

i
Sounds like someone may have a little sand in the vajajay. I think this Premax is just what the doctor ordered.

Attachments