PreMax - The most effective pre-workout performance drink!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Our current Thanksgiving weekend sale has been extended until tuesday at 12:00 AM.

Click Here: Primordial Performance; you can get up to 40% off on our product line. Make sure you check it out and take advantage of these fantastic savings on our product line!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome. I picked up two tubs of PreMax during this sale.
Good deal... and we just extended the sale for those weekend vacationers... sale goes until tuesday night. (midnight)

-Eric

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
The salt esthers separate how the body processes the different carnitines.
Alcar= brain function/libido
Plcar = heart, ATP
GPLC= nitrogen retention/athletic performance/ heart health/erection strength
LCLT= androgen receptor density sensitivty/increased count
I recommend to take LCLT everyday, but the others work first day of ingestion, but of course better within due time.
I think if your gonna spend money on any supplements one of the best is the various forms of carnitine. I think to get the best out of it you should take a little bit of all of them stacked. Like you mentioned all the above benefits plus well being, increased t and the list goes on.

:goodpost:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the problem is taking too much overall combined of them also can lead to higher free radicals, so make sure you are taking antioxidants with them

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
the problem is taking too much overall combined of them also can lead to higher free radicals, so make sure you are taking antioxidants with them
yeah, mega dosing wouldn't be a good idea. Just enough to have effects. What do you think about adding some ALA?

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Well it tried PreMax for the first time last night. I definately got an excellent pump from the product. Is it better than my standard preworkout drink? Not really, about the same. I did seem to have slightly better focus and endurance but that may have been placebo, I'm not sure. I will use it again for my next workout and see how it performs.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Keep us updated, BBB. My shipment is taking way too long to arrive. I'm not too happy about it. I looked today and it's not even near me. The ETA is next Tuesday!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well it tried PreMax for the first time last night. I definately got an excellent pump from the product. Is it better than my standard preworkout drink? Not really, about the same. I did seem to have slightly better focus and endurance but that may have been placebo, I'm not sure. I will use it again for my next workout and see how it performs.
Yeah, thanks for the feedback.

-Eric

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
"Well it tried PreMax for the first time last night. I definately got an excellent pump from the product. Is it better than my standard preworkout drink? Not really, about the same. I did seem to have slightly better focus and endurance but that may have been placebo, I'm not sure. I will use it again for my next workout and see how it performs."

yea but the product is all natural and not ****ty for your body like all the others. after looking at all the labels on my crop everything has artificial and fake sugars and flavors. and tons of useless crap. pre max doesnt.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
"Well it tried PreMax for the first time last night. I definately got an excellent pump from the product. Is it better than my standard preworkout drink? Not really, about the same. I did seem to have slightly better focus and endurance but that may have been placebo, I'm not sure. I will use it again for my next workout and see how it performs."

yea but the product is all natural and not ****ty for your body like all the others. after looking at all the labels on my crop everything has artificial and fake sugars and flavors. and tons of useless crap. pre max doesnt.
My standard pre-workout drink is 1 scoop of Green Magnitude, 1 scoop of NOS Ether and 1 bottle of Hyper Pump. Very inexpensive, tastes great and gives me an excellent pump and I believe it is relatively healthy. As far as better focus, strength and endurance, probably not but difficult to assess.

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Premax + Waxy Maize is out of this world for me. Like I said, if people are looking for the focus/motivational ****, stick to the other stuff. Pre WOs for people who really train focus more on the nutritional side of things and this certainly does that perfectly. Ive been doing low rep heavy training and switched it up this week for reps and drop sets. Its been miserable but I used premax today and there was a real world difference. I was doing squats for 10-15 reps starting at like 275 (Im short, gimme a break) and dropping it from there. I ended the day after 3 hard drop sets with 315x5. I would get under weight and feel like there was no way to even get one rep. Standing with it was a chore, and Id knock out 10 reps. And walking out of the gym, I didnt feel like my CNS needed a 3 month vacation. Like I said, you wont feel it as much as others but towards the end of the workout and after, thats when it shines. Thats my take.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
bbb you have any idea how much artificial crap is in those products? why not just down 4 packets of sucrose and some hand soap lol

tex do you mix the wms in w/ your dose of pre-max before you workout?

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I after reading most of the post and doing my own looking into the produt I am going to give it go!! everyone is talking about money and one stated that most of us do not work out 100% No you may not but I do I workout very hard in the gym and I am allways looking for somthing to give me a little something Besides eating good ( I eat good all the time, WIfe is freak on eating right and she is a stay @ home mom so I get great home cook meals). For the price and serving what can you do about it. lets get over the price and get some real reviews in so we can see if it is legit.... Oh last thing since we get 10 serving and I have read that you can take half a scoop or take it on your weak body parts , my question is how will you know it is working for you if you do not take it on a conistant workout schedule? See that Shi*** do not make any sense to me!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
"pump" is one thing, nitrogen retention is another thing, NO N.O. product will do what GPLC does period. Carbs will enhance GPLC intake, take in carbs PRIOR to GPLC, preferably 90 minutes prior to ingesting GPLC.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think what andrew is saying is that trying to substitute 1/2 dose of premax with 2g of PLCAR is just more of the "gee its carnitine, so it should be ok in place of GPLC"

Does anyone ever say their antibiotic is too expensive and just buy 1/2 what they need but take echinacea to make up for it? no, and although a 1/2 dose may provide some benefit, PP based dosage on what was shown to be clinically effective. So you are better off just using as directed. Thankfully it is effective, so you don't need to dose it higher than label like some preworkouts.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I think what andrew is saying is that trying to substitute 1/2 dose of premax with 2g of PLCAR is just more of the "gee its carnitine, so it should be ok in place of GPLC"

Does anyone ever say their antibiotic is too expensive and just buy 1/2 what they need but take echinacea to make up for it? no, and although a 1/2 dose may provide some benefit, PP based dosage on what was shown to be clinically effective. So you are better off just using as directed. Thankfully it is effective, so you don't need to dose it higher than label like some preworkouts.
WELL SAID, 1/2 dose will not do what the full does according to SCIENCE, that is all, anyway, do as you please:kiss:

therealest77

Hey Eric/Primordial Reps, let me jump in here. The h*ll with these other guys! I mean it! if they dont want to spend the money on a quality product with proven science to back it up dont even waste your time trying to convince them! Grant it i know you're trying to provide Customer Service and explain the pricing behind the whole thing, but if they wanna go out and buy proprietary blends and inferior products, let em'! That just leaves for me and the rest of us who's educated on the science of your ingredients. Keep up the innovation Eric! You will always get my money with Pre-Max and any product you make for that matter!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Hey Eric/Primordial Reps, let me jump in here. The h*ll with these other guys! I mean it! if they dont want to spend the money on a quality product with proven science to back it up dont even waste your time trying to convince them! Grant it i know you're trying to provide Customer Service and explain the pricing behind the whole thing, but if they wanna go out and buy proprietary blends and inferior products, let em'! That just leaves for me and the rest of us who's educated on the science of your ingredients. Keep up the innovation Eric! You will always get my money with Pre-Max and any product you make for that matter!
Welcome to AM.

Seeing how this is your 2nd post.

Nice to have you here.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you must live in easy's neighborhood!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Welcome, but how about showing some respect, there has not been bashing for a couple days, with that being said, if you have no question or comment about PreMax, then save your diarrhea for another forum, thanks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Welcome, but how about showing some respect, there has not been bashing for a couple days, with that being said, if you have no question or comment about PreMax, then save your diarrhea for another forum, thanks.
thanks andrew. i was never bashing the product on it's effectiveness, just the price. i feel left out because with bills and christmas for kids and grandkids i just can't justify spending that kind of money on a 10 day supplement. if i wore a suit and didn't labor in a factory i would be ordering pre-max by the truckload. looks like it is a good product-natty seems to really like it, just out of price range.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You have an opinion and are allowed to share it, so should that guy. Relax.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
You have an opinion and are allowed to share it, so should that guy. Relax.
I agree, but his 2nd post here. Come on.

Very little weight in his credentials, he might as well have posted a blank screen.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Regardless if it's his first or second post, he has the same right as everyone on this board. Would you want someone to discredit you simply because you are new to a Forum? Andrew said that the poster should not be disrespectful, yet he did so himself. I think the whole "new poster" thing is asinine. Just remember, at some point, we all were new to this board.
I agree, but his 2nd post here. Come on.

Very little weight in his credentials, he might as well have posted a blank screen.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Regardless if it's his first or second post, he has the same right as everyone on this board. Would you want someone to discredit you simply because you are new to a Forum? Andrew said that the poster should not be disrespectful, yet he did so himself. I think the whole "new poster" thing is asinine. Just remember, at some point, we all were new to this board.
He can post all he wants, just as I can comment on his reputation, join date or post count.

Come on IL, your just debating to debate.

Feedback, reputation, itrader ratings all hold weight for a number of reasons.

Do we really need an explanation or examples on why this true?

Shills, trolls, scammers, douchebags, lawyers phishing. Just to name a few.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think he just came on a little strong for some people but a good post for sure. Welcome aboard the board therealest77

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He can post all he wants, just as I can comment on his reputation, join date or post count.

I was just shedding my opinion. No worries.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I was just shedding my opinion. No worries.
I agree with ya, IL.

I just won't hold his statement with as much weight as if someone like yourself posted it. srs.

On with the most effective pre-workout thread.

Bring on the Premax reviews guys. I want to hear more of them.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
bbb you have any idea how much artificial crap is in those products? why not just down 4 packets of sucrose and some hand soap lol

tex do you mix the wms in w/ your dose of pre-max before you workout?
If you research these products you will see they contain no sucrose or artificial sugars. Moreover, I believe that most of the ingredients are healthy and safe. The one ingredient I try to avoid in particular is glycocyamine which is often in many N.O. products. So far I like PreMax, again the cost is a factor. Over the years I have tried most of the available N.O. products on the market. For me, I find that they loose efficacy after the second or third dose (N.O. Xplode comes to mind), they also require adequate carb ingestion for effectiveness, and they tend to be erratic in their effectiveness. I believe that PreMax, being a complete product will not lose efficacy and will provide consistant results, however time will tell.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
is that a joke man. look at the ing in green mag alone. sucur is listed in plain sight man. along with artificial flavors and colors. same in the other products you mentioned. also man, you think natural creatine tastes like sour apple??

1/2 scoop of premax on w.o days has my vote over anything else.

therealest77

Dude, sure, your right, only my 2nd post, recent join date. No argument there; no reputation for AM, I cant argue there either. I want to first apologize for the post, it was a not called for, I guess my testosterone was raging that day (a testament to Primordial's products working). But I've been body building for 12years, so I have more credebility than you may think. I'm not here to prove anything, I just want everyone to understand that the pricing of Pre-Max is justifiable.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just received my Pre-Max and will be using it either today or tomorrow.
inquiring minds need to know, let us know what you think of it.:bigok:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just received my Pre-Max and will be using it either today or tomorrow.
Hope it treats you well! Looking forward to your feedback, Fin. :)

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
is that a joke man. look at the ing in green mag alone. sucur is listed in plain sight man. along with artificial flavors and colors. same in the other products you mentioned. also man, you think natural creatine tastes like sour apple??

1/2 scoop of premax on w.o days has my vote over anything else.
I stand corrected GM does contain some artificial flavor and colors albiet in small amounts. Since I only use one scoop of this product 2-3 times per week at most, I'm not particularly concerned. Moreover, these amounts pale in comparison to the daily levels ingested in normal foods.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
normal whole food meals do not contain any artificial stuff.

would adding IBCAA into pre-max make a difference at all? Since the PeptoPro contains alot of aminos?

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established

would adding IBCAA into pre-max make a difference at all? Since the PeptoPro contains alot of aminos?
IMO it would add a slight benefit, but likely not worth the added cost of the ibcaa's. I get my stuff at cost, and I still don't do it. I save creatine and ibcaa's for immediately after the w/o.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established

Not to be argumentative here but unless you buy food from an organic food source or grow your own veggies and raise your own beef, poultry or pork, you’re getting you share of artificial junk.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not to be argumentative here but unless you buy food from an organic food source or grow your own veggies and raise your own beef, poultry or pork, you’re getting you share of artificial junk.
there is so much junk in the air we breathe and the food and water we consume, that if we were put in a sterile environment and feed only organic food and glacier water, we would get the dt's from withdrawal.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there is so much junk in the air we breathe and the food and water we consume, that if we were put in a sterile environment and feed only organic food and glacier water, we would get the dt's from withdrawal.
Good beer! :D