Omega Ultima: A Ranger's Journey (Sponsored)

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Good to see no more stomach issues...I know how bad those can be; not wanting to eat, train, or anything else.

You could surely use the Trinitine on your off days and it is most likely what we will reccommend with an upcoming stack.

FYI, each bottle has 90 caps, which is 30 servings.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good to see no more stomach issues...I know how bad those can be; not wanting to eat, train, or anything else.

You could surely use the Trinitine on your off days and it is most likely what we will reccommend with an upcoming stack.

FYI, each bottle has 90 caps, which is 30 servings.
Thanks for the information. Can you tell me the mg per dose?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd be surprised if they fit the full 5g of Trinitine of ULTIMA in 3 caps. Maybe they're horsepills :)
Holy sh*t, they would be. I would open them up and dump them into my mouth. I do that with most of my supplements. AP, P-Slin, PowerFULL all taste like ass, but it's my way of dosing.

Ultima is so enjoyable sublingually... Mmmmmm. Seriously, it is.
Steve, you should get some Trinitine, too; we can compare the results. :D

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
great update Fin, glad to see you're doing better!

this log has been busy...I hadn't checked in since yesterday morning and we've added a whole new page :)

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the information. Can you tell me the mg per dose?
Supplement Facts:

Serving Size 3 Capsules

Servings per Container: 30

Creatine MagnaPower™ as Magnesium Creatien Chelate – Patented by Albion Labs – 2000mg
KCC™ as Potassium Creatine Chelate – Patented by Zone Halo – 800mg
NaCC™ as Sodium Creatine Chelate – Patented by Zone Halo – 500mg

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So not horse pills, but still 1100 mg per cap :)

I think I'll look into Trinitine caps after I've isolated the effects of ULTIMA on its own first. 1st workout was good, 2nd was a miss, 3rd was good. Trying to get my rhythm lol. By then we will probably have them at NP, if they're ever going to be available at the planet.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

this log has been busy...I hadn't checked in since yesterday morning and we've added a whole new page :)
I hear the page growth rate will soon follow a Fibonacci sequence!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hear the page growth rate will soon follow a Fibonacci sequence!

Strategic!!! :D
Hey.

Great all around day, I might add. It was my Off day; however, I did work out on my property for the entire day. And I spent maybe $12,000.00 easy on it. What my wife wants, she gets! :laugh:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
still watching, even though i'm not saying much :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy sh*t, they would be. I would open them up and dump them into my mouth. I do that with most of my supplements. AP, P-Slin, PowerFULL all taste like ass, but it's my way of dosing.

Reps for being a man and taking his supps the right way! :smite:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^^

I dose that way, too. :)

And by the way, Iron Lungz, I'm really grooving on that X-Force. Tried some this morning. I wrote a first-day review on it in my "Breakfast of Champions" log.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^^^^

I dose that way, too. :)

And by the way, Iron Lungz, I'm really grooving on that X-Force. Tried some this morning. I wrote a first-day review on it in my "Breakfast of Champions" log.
Awesome - I'll check it out. :D

androgenic

androgenic

Awards
Awesome - I'll check it out. :D
On bb . com it has become all the rage to dose 1/4-1/3 scoop dry powder under the tongue. I wouldn't recommend doing this all the time, the citric acid directly on the teeth probably isn't the best thing, but if you control the bolus and maybe do smaller amounts a few times...it's hardcore...but it really is insane.

It won't be on the label, for sure. But it works, better, and you use less. It's pretty nuts. The funny thing was I talked about sublingual sips, especially with the R5P, P5P, and MB12...it's crucial, but I never imagined that. Then it popped up that one person said it is incredible, then 2, then 5, then 10...then I tried it...and it is.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
On bb . com it has become all the rage to dose 1/4-1/3 scoop dry powder under the tongue. I wouldn't recommend doing this all the time, the citric acid directly on the teeth probably isn't the best thing, but if you control the bolus and maybe do smaller amounts a few times...it's hardcore...but it really is insane.

It won't be on the label, for sure. But it works, better, and you use less. It's pretty nuts. The funny thing was I talked about sublingual sips, especially with the R5P, P5P, and MB12...it's crucial, but I never imagined that. Then it popped up that one person said it is incredible, then 2, then 5, then 10...then I tried it...and it is.
Oh, I know! I guess when I say that I dose sublingually I need to mention that I am doing it in 4 sessions. I do it directly under the tongue, then again, then again, etc. It's insane, really! When I take it with water, I don't seem to get the same crazy vascular response. I prefer to break it up and do it this way. After the forth one (Full Scoop), I immediately swish water around my mouth until my tongue is no longer yellow - then brush them. I won't always dose this way because I feel a break, or a different technique
every now and again is a good thing.

My update will be posted later.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Is this personal preference or sublingual reasons ? In other words, is there an upside to this dosing style?

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It'll hit the blood stream faster as the gelatin cap doesn't have to digest, but that's about it - at least as I understand it.
Agreed. And this will alter timing on when you eat w/ AP & Pslin as well..

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
It'll hit the blood stream faster as the gelatin cap doesn't have to digest, but that's about it - at least as I understand it.
Some things are better absorbed sublingually than they are through the digestive tract. In the case of ULTIMA R5P, P5P, and MB12 all fall into that category.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some things are better absorbed sublingually than they are through the digestive tract. In the case of ULTIMA R5P, P5P, and MB12 all fall into that category.
you've got me wondering about taking my p5p tabs that way

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established

:crackhead: j/k I don't know if AP tastes anything like yellow gold(i hope not) but thats still pretty crazy :laugh:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:crackhead: j/k I don't know if AP tastes anything like yellow gold(i hope not) but thats still pretty crazy :laugh:
Yellow Gold is one of the actives in AP, so yes, they both taste like garbage. I cracked open and AP pill the other day and dumped the powder in my mouth just to try it out. It was pretty bad, but HMB is still the worst thing I've ever taken. Not only is it bad going down, but you get a nasty aftertaste for a long time after.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yellow Gold is one of the actives in AP, so yes, they both taste like garbage. I cracked open and AP pill the other day and dumped the powder in my mouth just to try it out. It was pretty bad, but HMB is still the worst thing I've ever taken. Not only is it bad going down, but you get a nasty aftertaste for a long time after.
Same taste; however, Yellow Gold is a bit more bold. Vitaberry makes them all taste good, though. :D I just mix it in with a little, then shotgun them.

I like the smell of HMB tabs tho! :laugh:
They do have a nice smell, don't they. ;)
It smells like something else that I like... hmmmmmm. :bandit:

I will write an update for everyone this evening. I will say that I had a great workout today. Luckily, I received my Trinitine (awesome bottles) today. I will take them on my days off. This way, the Ultima will last longer. I so like Ultima!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm definitely gonna have to pick up some Ultima :D

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Iron, What is the most apparent thing that stand outs the most while taking Ultima? how much do you have left? did you order the 2nd tub?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I know! I guess when I say that I dose sublingually I need to mention that I am doing it in 4 sessions. I do it directly under the tongue, then again, then again, etc. It's insane, really! When I take it with water, I don't seem to get the same crazy vascular response. I prefer to break it up and do it this way. After the forth one (Full Scoop), I immediately swish water around my mouth until my tongue is no longer yellow - then brush them. I won't always dose this way because I feel a break, or a different technique
every now and again is a good thing.

My update will be posted later.
weird. really weird. i felt the same effect with PCP. no, i jest. how does it taste?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Iron, What is the most apparent thing that stand outs the most while taking Ultima? how much do you have left? did you order the 2nd tub?
* - Recovery - Recovery - Recovery! I use this word to best describe what I think is the best effect thus far from continued use of Ultima. I have been simply annihilating myself here lately with no regard for what I will feel like later in the day, or the next day. It’s not even a thought right now. Coming in at a close second would be the overall endurance that I feel hours after my workout is complete.

* - The clarity that I have during my workouts is great. Mind and muscle connection is ever-so prevalent, and it gets better as the grueling torture goes on. I was able to gauge something the other day. I was dragging ass because I have not been sleeping well (unrelated to Ultima) and was a borderline cerebral-zombie. I decided to dose Ultima, and within 30 minutes, I felt great.

* - As far as the Trinitine goes: I received it on Monday. I am waiting until I near completion of this log to start dosing it. By then, I will have been able to fully gauge Ultima’s effects and can correctly correlate any differences that I may have. I have about a week left with the first tub. It’s sad to see it so low, honestly.

weird. really weird. i felt the same effect with PCP. no, i jest. how does it taste?
Hahahaa! The taste is Citrus, but has a fizzy taste that's hard to explain. It's like candy, really. I actually feel guilty because it's so mouthwatering.

Motivation for the day
The Destro - Beast Burden

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqiQmdGjPlY&feature=related"]YouTube - The Destro "Beast Burden"[/ame]

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice! seems to be pretty solid, from what your saying. Im diging the recovery you speak of..Great update, and thanks man

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Very detailed log, awesome stuff. :thumbsup:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahahaa! The taste is Citrus, but has a fizzy taste that's hard to explain. It's like candy, really. I actually feel guilty because it's so mouthwatering.
I believe that is the beta alanine; put straight BA on your tongue and you feel a tingle. Hold it there like you do with the sublingual dosing and the feeling is similar.

androgenic

androgenic

Awards
I believe that is the beta alanine; put straight BA on your tongue and you feel a tingle. Hold it there like you do with the sublingual dosing and the feeling is similar.
Actually, it is the citrate and bicarbonate, done intentionally, to simulate some carbonation effect with the citrus dew flavoring.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Great updates Iron !

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually, it is the citrate and bicarbonate, done intentionally, to simulate some carbonation effect with the citrus dew flavoring.
Yeah, because regular BA doesn't give me the pleasant fizzy carbonate-like feeling. I enjoy it.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
I desperatley need to get some Ultima in my hands...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Im thinkn about getn sum of this stuff..well when i can get a sweet price from my guy steveoph..lol Thanks for the detailed log Lungs

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will, smart ass! Is that a new extraction that Jacob is working on? ;)
All in good fun, my friend.
Negs for hitting just below the belt. :bandit:
All in good fun, my friend. ;)