Omega Ultima: A Ranger's Journey (Sponsored)

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just a tidbit: But 1/2 - 3/4 sublingual dose has the same effect as a whole scoop for me. Which is nice, considering it will extend the jug's life. :D I figured with the added Trinitine that I consume, this will aid in this department as well.

Recovery is still the best thing that I've noted to this point. Like I stated earlier, this is the sole reason why I decided to purchase more. When I buy something more than once, it's because I truly enjoy and promote the product.

We still have a lengthy way to go - so stay tuned.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a tidbit: But 1/2 - 3/4 sublingual dose has the same effect as a whole scoop for me. Which is nice, considering it will extend the jug's life. :D I figured with the added Trinitine that I consume, this will aid in this department as well.

Recovery is still the best thing that I've noted to this point. Like I stated earlier, this is the sole reason why I decided to purchase more. When I buy something more than once, it's because I truly enjoy and promote the product.

We still have a lengthy way to go - so stay tuned.
The journey may be lengthy, but we are in for the ride with you, my friend. I am glad you seem to be enjoying Ultima.

You mentioned recovery stood out for you. How about some of the other classic benefits of creatine supplementation (I know Ultima is much more than just creatine), such as improved cardiovascular function, strength and endurance (essentially due to creatine-induced increases in phosphocreatine synthesis/ATP resynthesis and oxygen utilization)? I know the beta alanine in Ultima can also contribute to some of these benefits, so you may want to comment on these benefits in terms of Ultima in general, and not just relative to creatine.

How about muscle contractions, especially given the connection between Ultima and acetylcholine receptors, ATP hydrolysis, and sodium-potassium-activated ATP (Na+-K+ ATPase)? More simply, how are your muscle contractions now with Ultima versus pre-Ultima?

If you have not noticed anything yet, I would be interested to know in the course of your log, my friend.

Something else. How have you experienced Ultima so far in terms of its nootropic effects? I see that the nootropic blend is quite cholinergic, aside from two ingredients.

Great log, by the way, {Fe}! Keep it up! :biglaugh:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man this stuff sounds awesome!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The journey may be lengthy, but we are in for the ride with you, my friend. I am glad you seem to be enjoying Ultima.

You mentioned recovery stood out for you. How about some of the other classic benefits of creatine supplementation (I know Ultima is much more than just creatine), such as improved cardiovascular function, strength and endurance (essentially due to creatine-induced increases in phosphocreatine synthesis/ATP resynthesis and oxygen utilization)? I know the beta alanine in Ultima can also contribute to some of these benefits, so you may want to comment on these benefits in terms of Ultima in general, and not just relative to creatine.

How about muscle contractions, especially given the connection between Ultima and acetylcholine receptors, ATP hydrolysis, and sodium-potassium-activated ATP (Na+-K+ ATPase)? More simply, how are your muscle contractions now with Ultima versus pre-Ultima?

If you have not noticed anything yet, I would be interested to know in the course of your log, my friend.

Something else. How have you experienced Ultima so far in terms of its nootropic effects? I see that the nootropic blend is quite cholinergic, aside from two ingredients.

Ha nice post again strat...just kind of weird reading that after having some exercise phys lectures today :thumbsup:

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
What small doses, even half, are producing the same results for you Iron? So you will get a ton of extra life out of that bad boy!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1/2 dose may feel the same but will it burn the fat off at the same rate? :think:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn Ike, I will have to think about your questions before formulating the appropriate answer. Great questions, though.
I will note everything that you mentioned beginning with tomorrow's workout. I don't want to fluff something up just for the sake of writing an answer. That wouldn't be fair to me, or you.

Met - I'm not sure if this is really designed to burn fat, per say; however, it is something that I'm noticing while being able to add weight and reps to certain movements. I'm definitely Recomping, which is perfect for my goals. I have even noted that I feel so much more powerful in the pool. The explosiveness through my stroke, and off the wall is definitely more aggressive than 3 months ago (as an example).

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good enough to me...thanks for clarifying :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn Ike, I will have to think about your questions before formulating the appropriate answer. Great questions, though.
I will note everything that you mentioned beginning with tomorrow's workout. I don't want to fluff something up just for the sake of writing an answer. That wouldn't be fair to me, or you.

Met - I'm not sure if this is really designed to burn fat, per say; however, it is something that I'm noticing while being able to add weight and reps to certain movements. I'm definitely Recomping, which is perfect for my goals. I have even noted that I feel so much more powerful in the pool. The explosiveness through my stroke, and off the wall is definitely more aggressive than 3 months ago (as an example).
Thats why I like this log, Thers no Fluffy BS! keep rolling with it Iron:)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm thinking some Ultima/Trinitine stacked with Formex/T911... :D - Yesh. Hello, PCT.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking some Ultima/Trinitine stacked with Formex/T911... :D - Yesh. Hello, PCT.
That sounds like a winner to me. Really, I'm not being biased at all - I really think that would be one hell of a stack! Irish, can you re-send that PM... I cleared my Inbox instead of my Outbox. *Slap's self on the forehead*

I rested today. Nothing to note, really. I had to take a day off and try to get ahead of my pain. I'll be back at it bright and early in the morning, so I will update then. And yes, I will note the things that Ike brought to my attention for they are valid and solid questions.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would so be doing that right now if I wasn't logging Ultima! I've got both T-911 and Formex now, so I can pick between them, I just don't have the Trinitine - which seems to be quite effective, btw. I was also considering some Glycobol in there too... :)

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would so be doing that right now if I wasn't logging Ultima! I've got both T-911 and Formex now, so I can pick between them, I just don't have the Trinitine - which seems to be quite effective, btw. I was also considering some Glycobol in there too... :)
Trinitine is now at Nutra; however, it's the same price as the Omega web-site. I still say that it's a great price for 30 days worth of cutting edge Creatine.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trinitine is now at Nutra; however, it's the same price as the Omega web-site. I still say that it's a great price for 30 days worth of cutting edge Creatine.
I've used Green Magnitude by CL, which is also magnesium chelate, and I have to say, it was one of the few creatine products that I really ever felt did anything for me. I'd still really like to try Green Bulge, as well as Neovar and Trinitine.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established

SM always has the good questions.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As am I. BTW WTF T-911?? Very unaware......
It's an LG Science product. I tried it, but the Yohimbe made me sick as hell. Bleh! You may like it, though. My body hates anything with Y in it.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
It's an LG Science product. I tried it, but the Yohimbe made me sick as hell. Bleh! You may like it, though. My body hates anything with Y in it.
Yeah I searched around after my post and found it. My body likes Y a lot. :D

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's awesome stuff. I haven't seen one bad review. I did a log back in November on it, before I was a rep.

Fin, have you tried taking it with food? I know it's sublingual, but for some reason, even when dosed sublingually, if I have food in my stomach the Y doesn't seem to really make an impact like it does when I'm on empty.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
... I know it's sublingual, but for some reason, even when dosed sublingually, if I have food in my stomach the Y doesn't seem to really make an impact like it does when I'm on empty.
True. As you know, that is because the insulin secreted as a consequence of carb/food intake blunts the effects of the yohimbine alkaloid, especially its lipolytic effects.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Irish wants to stack everything with the T911.. :rolleyes:
Agree. T-911 seriously got my attention when he discussed his experience with it in the DTH vs T-911 thread. :D

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It does look interesting..alas, my own sensitivity to Y precludes me from pulling the trigger. :(
I do think a Prime/T911 stack would be ferocious tho.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's awesome stuff. I haven't seen one bad review. I did a log back in November on it, before I was a rep.

Fin, have you tried taking it with food? I know it's sublingual, but for some reason, even when dosed sublingually, if I have food in my stomach the Y doesn't seem to really make an impact like it does when I'm on empty.
Yep. I had a thread about it back last year. I tried every dosing scheme I could think of, yet the Y just kept biting me in my ass.

EDIT: For sh*ts and giggle's, here it is... http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/107042-t-911-review.html

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like a nagging S&M Mistress that just keeps hitting the same spot over and over... I would have liked it if she had heels on and called me Billy. :blink:
Wait, what?
Great question!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I failed to mention that Omega hooked me up with a rather nice sample pack included with my recent Ultima/Trinitine order. I now have A LOT more Ultima to run! Woohoo! :D
This makes Iron happy.

EDIT: Ummm, so it was just the flavoring (Citrus Dew). And let me tell you - It's STRONG! I dumped a full scoop into my mouth... was not a good idea. That's when I realized that it was just the FLAVOR! :eek:

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It does look interesting..alas, my own sensitivity to Y precludes me from pulling the trigger. :(
I do think a Prime/T911 stack would be ferocious tho.
Dreamweaver mentioned that I while back and I thought it was a great idea, but still have yet to see someone try it.

If you don't like the Y in T-911, perhaps a Prime/Formex stack would do the trick?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I failed to mention that Omega hooked me up with a rather nice sample pack included with my recent Ultima/Trinitine order. I now have A LOT more Ultima to run! Woohoo! :D
This makes Iron happy.

EDIT: Ummm, so it was just the flavoring (Citrus Dew). And let me tell you - It's STRONG! I dumped a full scoop into my mouth... was not a good idea. That's when I realized that it was just the FLAVOR! :eek:
hahahahaha!:laugh: whens our next update? any pics in the future to show the leaning out process?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dreamweaver mentioned that I while back and I thought it was a great idea, but still have yet to see someone try it.

If you don't like the Y in T-911, perhaps a Prime/Formex stack would do the trick?
I'm actually going to be doing T-911 stacked with LipoBurn/Formestane. I'll be adding that in to the stack come Week 5 or 6. I'm currently in Week 2 right now.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hahahahaha!:laugh: whens our next update? any pics in the future to show the leaning out process?
Update will be today. I am helping a few neighbors to remove some downed trees on their property. We had some seriously bad storms roar through here last night.
Pictures will be toward the end.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update will be today. I am helping a few neighbors to remove some downed trees on their property. We had some seriously bad storms roar through here last night.
Probably the same ones I experienced earlier in the day! I enjoyed them. Perfect for a snooze.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Good man. That **** wouldn't happen in my community. :D You're on your own where I live. LOL

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Quick update: I began my morning with a Sprint session in the pool for time. This workout was fasted, but I did in indeed take Ultima at a full scoop sublingually 30 minutes prior to hitting the water. I felt very heavy in the water at first. This is typical when I train within 45 minutes upon awakening from a relatively deep sleep. On my second rotation, I began to feel somewhat of a charge in me that was welcomed. I went through my stride-stroke with a very powerful, yet perfect form. After 15 rotations I normally am ready to call it and begin my cool-down. I decided to hit 3 more rotations; it was a great decision. I busted through my last 100 meters with more power than my initial stroke in the first rotation. All around, great workout!

I contribute most of this to my dedication and drive; however, I truly believe that I would not have been able to perform this well without having supplementing N-alpha-acetyl-carnosine (AACA) that is in Ultima. Another great addition is the creatine, which we all know is a vital key in muscle contraction, speed, recovery, etc. If adequate levels of creatine are not present, fatigue will set in and will result in lessoning the contraction to a degree that cause lactic acid to build up (ahhh, the burn!). Luckily for me, Ultima has eliminated the burn for me. I no longer feel a crippling burn, or a great sense of fatigue. I will have to admit, my shoulders will burn like fire; however, the constant motion and the muscles involved are under a great deal of stress. The burn isn’t to a point that I cannot go on; simply an indication that although lactic acid is present, it is being eradicated quickly to recover and continue onward. Another plus for the creatine doing it’s job by transferring a phosphate to ADP, creating ATP.

After my morning session, and breakfast, I helped my neighbors to remove some fallen tree’s from their property. Hell, I had plenty of energy left in the reserve. Once completed, I rested for a while before going to the gym for a full-body circuit session. Nothing really ground-breaking to report except that I was able to perform every exercise with great pose and mind/muscle connection with no signs of fatigue from this morning.

Motivation(s) for the day:
Dying Fetus - Unadulterated Hatred

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5O0iwB71rk&feature=related"]YouTube - Dying Fetus - Unadulterated Hatred[/ame]

ABYSMAL DAWN - Programmed to Consume

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv3DSr0bees"]YouTube - ABYSMAL DAWN - "Programmed to Consume"[/ame]

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice update Iron:thumbsup: I like how you killed your swin session, and just had so much more energy left for everything else in the day, this is saying something about this product, Im up all day and work all night and dont lift till about midnight.. this might be a good thing:)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice update Iron:thumbsup: I like how you killed your swin session, and just had so much more energy left for everything else in the day, this is saying something about this product, Im all all day and work all night and dont lift till about midnight.. this might be a good thing:)
This is going to be me soon. :(

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
hrm. unending energy source? i may need to pick some up to get through the summer when the kids make me go swimming for 3 hours a day.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow very detailed update Iron! You are making the ultima seem unreal!

edit: also :head:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also, remember I get up at 0430 every morning. Well, the past 2 morning I have been getting up at 0315 and hitting the pool. I will be doing this for 2 straight weeks, followed by 2 straight weeks of a "hatchet" series of HIIT cardio.
Wait Iron, what's this you speak of? :D
Stay tuned and find out!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow very detailed update Iron! You are making the ultima seem unreal!

edit: also :head:
I hope I'm not making it seem to unreal. It's a great supplement for those who have top performance in mind, in my opinion. Make no mistake about it, I'm the machine behind the madness - Ultima is my fuel at this point.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, remember I get up at 0430 every morning. Well, the past 2 morning I have been getting up at 0315 and hitting the pool. I will be doing this for 2 straight weeks, followed by 2 straight weeks of a "hatchet" series of HIIT cardio.
Wait Iron, what's this you speak of? :D
Stay tuned and find out!
I love morning workouts. My gym doesn't open until 9pm on the weekends which is frustrating :rant: And I will go swimming, going to find my swim trunks. Perhaps tomorrow depending if my DOMS subsides enough.

That's a really interesting observation about the lactic acid. I don't recall too much burning on my cleans, just forearm soreness. However the shrugs really did burn when I held them at the end, and doing the pull ups and slowly letting the weight up really hurt, although that is from trying to prevent the extension and not from lactic acid.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...It's a great supplement for those who have top performance in mind, in my opinion. Make no mistake about it, I'm the machine behind the madness - Ultima is my fuel at this point.
Well put. Classic! :thumbsup: