T-911 Review / Product Log Opportunity

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was lucky enough to have been picked to test the new sublingual supplement from LG Science, T-911. The ingredient profile is outstanding, except for one particular ingredient, Yohimbine. The amount I’m told is very low, but it’s enough to make me sick to my stomach, and cause a nasty headache. I’ve tried several dosing methods, but the result is the same.
For example:
  • - I dosed on an empty stomach; the result that I received was initially a promising one. Within the first 30 minutes, I would get a euphoric high that buzzed me with energy. At the hour mark, nausea hits me, followed by a runny nose, then a headache.
  • - With food; the result was the same, except the nauseous feeling on top of having food in my stomach put me on the verge of actually vomiting. I don’t know about you, but feeling like that and trying to push my body to the extreme do not go together what so ever.
  • - I have even tried breaking the dose in half, but the result was the same. Yohimbine is not for me. My body is talking to me, and I need to listen.
In conclusion, I’m sorry if this review is short, but I refuse to feel like crap just to complete the bottle. That doesn’t do me, or any of the readers any justice. This product would be a nice fit into my supplement regimen if the Yohimbine could just be left out. Thanks for the opportunity, LG, but my body is rejecting this.

*On side note: I am willing to send the remaining bottle (65 pills) to anyone that is willing to do a review on it. If LG would like, they can pick the person; if not, PM me and we can work it out.

Bottom line, T-911 is not for me.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, sorry to hear that the product didn't work for you, and I appreciate you offering it to someone else to log for us.

:)

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey man, sorry to hear that the product didn't work for you, and I appreciate you offering it to someone else to log for us.

:)
I firmly believe that any feedback is good. And I would hate to waste a perfectly good bottle; I know it cost LG money to send out. So maybe someone who has a tolerance to Yohimbine can get the benefits out of it.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I would but i dont think i can offer the detailed feedback people would be looking for....im too lazy and my diet isnt spot on.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
but i still look awesome....go figure ;)

Last edited:
Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
^^ this guy will do a good job. there ya go.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm waiting on Metroba to get back to me... If he declines, I promised TG that I would send it to him for his extended post cycle.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i would like to try it i kinda have an iron stomach it pretty hard to make me nautious and the ingredient profile does look great
wow-look at the date on this thread, lol. gonna rep you for trying though.:smashfreakB:

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I am on my last 10 days of natadrol ,i will love to try as PCP