Bobo Bobo Bobo Merry Christmas CONTEST-

Only some may understand the title but rightfully so.

Free Tropical Fruit Punch Jack3d and OxyElite Pro Contest...

This will be lottery style and I feel generous.

Contest Ends Jan 1st and winners chose the 4th. Each winner will recieve a Jack3d TFP and a OxyElite Pro..

If you where sitting on Bobo's lap, The Santa Clause of the Internet. Tell him why you need some USPlabs labs stuff. If your response impresses me, I will give a little extra and will become an instant winner plus entered into the lottery.

Rules are simple start or end the story with Bobo Bobo Bobo.

Merry Christmas to all!

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Bobo Bobo Bobo

I would love to test out your two new products i was one of the very few people who disliked the orginal jack3d flavor it got to the point i couldnt even gag it down. I loved the results as ive stated before just couldnt muster enough strength to drink that 4-8 ounces. Im a believer in all your products i absoulutely love prime its the only natural product right now i trust. Im planning on starting a log early january once i recieve my beta test of animals new product. Im running an interesting log where im going to be showcasing P90X as part of my attempt to cut. I was planning on placing an order soon of either OEP or Something like LR. I feel these two products are perfect for me not only would i be able to log them along with the Alpha testing of Animals new product but its a chance at redemption a product i love but cant get myself to drink it.

Bobo can you find it in your metaphorical, imaginary, inside joke or whatever you may be heart to give a little kid (22 is still little to me) your goodies in a hope to once again triumph in the gym with jack3d by my side!

EDIT: think i misread the orginal post its supposed to be a story darnit it fiddlesticks micjuden pants i guess i have to come up with a story now. whatever i just changed the beginning to Bobo Bobo Bobo since my creative juices arnt flowing today.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bobo Bobo Bobo

Please bless me with a tub of Jack3d and OEP, as I have almost finished my bulk and now it is time to cut up. Nothing gives me as good as a workout as Jack3d, and I have tried all of them, and believe me NOTHING compares. I plan on training in MMA again, since my shoulder is feeling much better thanks to the USP Labs Super Cissus. Now I'm ready for that extra kick start with the best pre-workout supplement on the market, and get shreaded with the best fat burner ever. I plan on competing in a grappling competition sometime in February, while being under the influence of Jack3d.

PS. Nothing would make me happier then if I got to add Jack3d and OEP into my log.

Thank you Bobo Bobo Bobo.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
BOBO BOBO BOBO

I need USPLABS supps and I need them now. Anxiety has heightened with anticipation of the release dates of these products and I'm in need of some help. This is a 2 way street! I need you and you need me. I need to reach my goals and if the product lives up to the hype, well, you'll have a dedicted consumer. I've tried more fat burners that I can count on 2 hands and none of them work for me. Please help BOBO! The industry has been watered down with cheap imitations! I can vouch for SuperCissus and Jacked as I've used them with success but can't comment on any other product. Make me a believer USP!

Thank you BOBO, BOBO, BOBO!

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
BOBO BOBO BOBO

Well Bobo, the truth is.. I can't live without having USPlabs inside of me!
IT'S THE BEST FEELING I'VE EVER HAD! Please, make my dreams come true!
Bobo Bobo Bobo, I'm can't live my life, not without you!

<3333 lol

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hello Mr. Bobo bobo bobo, I would really like some USPLabs Jack3d. You see a really good friend of mine named Vincent has weak bowles. So you see, one day when we were at the gym I was spotting Vincent at the squat rack. Well as fate may have it, Vinny pooped his pants (but he was wearing shorts). So of course the Dyck of the gym had just so happened to be at the squat rack next to us and began laughing histerically. Well being the good friend that Iam, I grabbed Vinny's sweat towel from him and tried to wipe it off his leg before anyone else noticed. Vinny just kind of froze up with embarassment and he tried his best not too loose it. Anyways, the Dyckhead dude was still laughing so I hurried up and got Vinny to go to the locker room to clean his ass up. Anyways, I went back to confront the jerk that was laughing at Vinny and it got a little heated. He's a lot bigger than me but I didn't care. I pushed him and he bitched slapped me and it kind of stopped there. There was a couple chicks that I liked at the gym and I didn't want them to see me get my ass kicked so I just told the Dyck to screw off and went home. Anyways Bobo bobo bobo, I just think that USP Labs Jack3d will help me to stay focused and keep me motivated to get bigger and stronger than the Dyck so I can go back and kick the crap out of him, for my friend Vincent. Thank you Mr. Bobo bobo bobo and God bless and Merry Christmas.

(true story, I swear)

Janimba

Awards
Bobo Bobo Bobo

Legend says USP labs is finally makeing a new flavor for Jack3d and has some new product called Oxy Elite Pro. They are holding some contest to pick a winner in a lottery style thingy. So Bobo Bobo Bobo i am here,sitting on your lap all 25 years 5'9 220lbs man child of me to ask you for the winning lottery ticket.

You my boy Bobo Bobo Bobo

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bobo,

I love your board more than Jerry Seinfeld loves a good joke, more than George Costanza hates the idea of marriage, more than Elaine Benes loves delivery Chinese, and more than Kramer is a straight up weirdo.

Oh yeah, USP labs supps would be great to try to. ;-)

Thanks,

Monk

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bobo,

I love your board more than Jerry Seinfeld loves a good joke, more than George Costanza hates the idea of marriage, more than Elaine Benes loves delivery Chinese, and more than Kramer is a straight up weirdo.

Oh yeah, USP labs supps would be great to try to. ;-)

Thanks,

Monk
hmm... so I am guessing bobo is a reference to one of the site admin's... and there was alot of seinfield references there and the admin username used to be cosmo kramer.. is bobo yukon Cornelius???

do I get points for solving who bobo is if im right?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think points are being given out for solving the identity of bobo which is a pretty well known fact. However creativity is being rewarded so come up with a witty or funny answer and I'm sure Jacob will reward you in true holiday spirit.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bobo Bobo Bobo, what do you have in your sack of Xmas treats?

Why young man, handsome and rugged, you have the choice between a voucher for bludgening Britney Spears to death with a lead pipe, or the new USPLabs Tropical Fruit Punch Jack3d . . . .
Ohhh . . . tough decision. . . .

I'll throw in the new USPLabs OxyElite Pro as well . .
Done Deal! :thumbsup:

Enjoy Jakellpet, you're going to be the most shedded bloke in Australia this summer!
Thanks, Merry Christmas indeed Bobo bobo bobo ;)

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome xmas gift indeed. But, I'd rather bludgeon Britney.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
another awesome promo by USP. However, the sitting on Santa Bobo,s lap image is too much for me :rofl:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was a Christmas eve Jacob and I will never forget. Jacob was visiting me for the holidays. We had just finished a grand Christmas dinner with lots of OEP, my favorite. The new reps were being hazed with good cheer. Jacob and I were packing USP Labs products in the living room when all of a sudden wey heard singing outside. Jacob and I ran to the door, and there standing in the lightly falling snow were Christmas weight lifters singing Joy to the World, the Supplements have Come. It was so cold you could see the smoke rise off their skin from the thermogenics within!

The lifters called for Jacob and I to join them. It was late, but i said it's never too late for a workout that's great!. Yes! So, Jacob and I grabbed our weight belt, knee wraps and tylenol galore, although we could handle the pain we didn't want more.

Just as we arrived at my door, Jacob stopped. "Listen Jayhawkk, did you hear that?

"I hear it, too!" I said hurrying toward Jacob. "Look up there," Jacob pointed. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked. "Yes! It's USP Labs! It has to be!" Jacob gasped excitedly. "Listen, I think I can hear him calling out 'Bobo, Bobo, Bobo.'"

"Yes!" I said, "I hear it too! It looks like they're over Mulletsoldier's house. We better get inside and put out the Protein and Creatine! We drink some ourselves."

The new reps were just finishing up with the packing when Jacob and I slid across the kitchen floor. "We saw USP labs!" I huffed. They were flying over Mulletsoldier's house. We've got to hurry and put out the Asteroid Stack. If we're not lifting weights they won't stop here!"

Quickly, Jacob and I poured a protein drink in a glass and put five Nutrabucks on the table. They placed them on the hearth near the fireplace so USPLabs would be sure to see it. As we started drinking our shake, we heard the reps downstairs chuckling. "That must have been one big bag of supplements those two saw," one said. Jacob and I just smiled at each other as slapped some more weight on the bar. We knew what we saw was not just a bag of supplements. Supplements don't dont give you the drive or give you the strength, they don't pack on the mass or make you drop weight. These were were products of USPlabs, the others are fake!, "Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight!"

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Contest Ends Jan 1st and winners chose the 4th. Each winner will recieve a Jack3d TFP and a OxyElite Pro..

If you where sitting on Bobo's lap, The Santa Clause of the Internet. Tell him why you need some USPlabs labs stuff. If your response impresses me, I will give a little extra and will become an instant winner plus entered into the lottery.

Merry Christmas to all!
LOL...I read the Thread Title and was like, "I bet 90% of the people reading this have no idea what that means!"

Bump for a great company that is in the spirit of the season!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't follow any of the rules but i'm a Mod without a cause!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bobo bobo bobo i used to be a big fan of usplabs, i used the powerful/cissus combo when it first came out and it was one of the first times i ever got anything from a supplement other than stims. later i tried ap with no success and then jacked which i got absolutely nothing from. if you pick me, in the spirit of giving i will share my prize and give the jacked to one of my friends who really likes it- for me i will get to try the oep which i have heard great things about and really want to try. thanks for your consideration, and seasons greetings to everyone!!!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
capnsavem- "hi Santa Bobo,

i've been a good little man this year... i've spotted the weaklings in my gym on their 20lb dumbell presses... i've successfully fought many urges to snap pics of the finest a$$es in my gym (ok i'm lying about that one)... and i've even put out the gospel word on the great products that USPLabs provide all of us poor souls looking for that extra edge in the muscle building and fat torching categories.

now, due to all of these good deeds i have accomplished this year, and all of the mental and physical sacrifices i have made this year just to get a little bigger, and a little leaner... i think Santa Bobo should bless me with the ultimate holiday surprise: and package of Jack3d and OEP arriving at my door!!"

Santa Bobo- *blank stare*

capnsavem- ... so...

Santa Bobo- BOBO BOBO BOBO... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!..

capnsavem- YOU'RE NOT THE REAL SANTA BOBO!... YOU SMELL LIKE BEEF AND CHEESE, AND SIT ON A THRONE OF LIES!!!!

*capnsavem runs off weeping like a 5year old girl, as Bobo lets out a demonic chuckle, and then chants BOBO BOBO BOBO*

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
You guys may want to reread the rules(Not Jayhawk he is a MOD so it doesn't matter lol )

But to the other guys I see at least 4 entries which don't even follow the rules, if you are going to enter you might as well give yourself every chance to win :)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
It was a Christmas eve Jacob and I will never forget. Jacob was visiting me for the holidays. We had just finished a grand Christmas dinner with lots of OEP, my favorite. The new reps were being hazed with good cheer. Jacob and I were packing USP Labs products in the living room when all of a sudden wey heard singing outside. Jacob and I ran to the door, and there standing in the lightly falling snow were Christmas weight lifters singing Joy to the World, the Supplements have Come. It was so cold you could see the smoke rise off their skin from the thermogenics within!

The lifters called for Jacob and I to join them. It was late, but i said it's never too late for a workout that's great!. Yes! So, Jacob and I grabbed our weight belt, knee wraps and tylenol galore, although we could handle the pain we didn't want more.

Just as we arrived at my door, Jacob stopped. "Listen Jayhawkk, did you hear that?

"I hear it, too!" I said hurrying toward Jacob. "Look up there," Jacob pointed. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked. "Yes! It's USP Labs! It has to be!" Jacob gasped excitedly. "Listen, I think I can hear him calling out 'Bobo, Bobo, Bobo.'"

"Yes!" I said, "I hear it too! It looks like they're over Mulletsoldier's house. We better get inside and put out the Protein and Creatine! We drink some ourselves."

The new reps were just finishing up with the packing when Jacob and I slid across the kitchen floor. "We saw USP labs!" I huffed. They were flying over Mulletsoldier's house. We've got to hurry and put out the Asteroid Stack. If we're not lifting weights they won't stop here!"

Quickly, Jacob and I poured a protein drink in a glass and put five Nutrabucks on the table. They placed them on the hearth near the fireplace so USPLabs would be sure to see it. As we started drinking our shake, we heard the reps downstairs chuckling. "That must have been one big bag of supplements those two saw," one said. Jacob and I just smiled at each other as slapped some more weight on the bar. We knew what we saw was not just a bag of supplements. Supplements don't dont give you the drive or give you the strength, they don't pack on the mass or make you drop weight. These were were products of USPlabs, the others are fake!, "Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight!"
This was a funny ancedote LOL!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Bobo, Bobo, Bobo give me a chance to win some free USPLabs stuff, if i win I will give both of them away to someone that has never heard of USPLabs in my gym!

Promise.

:)

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Bobo Bobo Bobo,

theres no way Im sittin on Bobos lap for all the Free Tropical Fruit Punch Jack3d and OxyElite Pro at Nutraplanet.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bobo bobo bobo-have you forgotten us-bobo bobo bobo!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh Bobo Bobo BObo
It was Hanukkah Jacob and I will never forget. Why, you ask? Family is visiting me for the holidays. We had just lit the last candle for Hanukka. I was opening my last present and there it was. 2 bottles of OEP with some samples. Again remember my family from Japan has not seen me in 10 years. The cry of joy I got from opening the box. Wow. Since I am the giving type. I gave my workout partner 1 of the bottles due to the fact that close friends stick together. My little cousion was very much impressed with my body and I said you think I am big give me 1 year and ask me again. So Pascal my workout partner asked me why I am giving him a bottle of OPE. I told him you have done so much as a friend and it is the season of giving. Him being in med school looked at it and validated it as a product from a logical stand point works and hes even more picky than me. So he took my offer. So I said look, I cherish are friendship and this is the least I can do. So I surprised him again that evening with a bottle of Jacked and some anabolic pump I had bought from my local store that day. He had thanked me and with that energy we felt from him I hit the gym very hard that morning so as he did. So hard I broke a PR with my dead lift of 325lbs 2 reps. So I had made a promise to my family that I will be in the best shape of my life by the next time you see me and I will be competing too. They were very impressed with me as I was very skinny as a child under the weight limit and now all of a sudden I packed on some weight. I told them Jacked and OPE is the reason as well as anabolic pump and pslin for my monster stack. I would love to continue this progress and pray that I get more Hanukkah presents that will help me reach my goal. Now that I just got hired as a personal trainer as well at my friends gym I have no choice but to kick it up a notch. Less fat more muscle. Like the little engine that can I quote I think I can I think I can I think I can.
(another note on the sample pack I got there was a new ingredient in Jacked. Any idea what it is?

Merry Christmas to all!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

:thinking:

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Bobo Bobo Bobo

Bobo Bobo Bobo, I want to believe so badly there is really hope for me. I need a supplement line that can truely work to help me get my life back this new year. I am a fire fighter that was badly injured in the line of duty in Nov of 08 and nearly had to have my leg amputated. For the first 6 months of 09 I was bed ridden and put on weight because I could not exercise and barely get out of bed. I then began rehab and have gotten back into lifting. I really need to take off some more weight, but it is difficult because I no longer have full use of my leg. So if there is something that can increase weight loss and overall performance I could definitely use the help. The lighter and stronger I get, the better chance I have at returning to work. Please help bobo bobo bobo

Attachments

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
This picture was 4 months after my injury after the back of my foot was re attached. I was hit and run over by a ford f150 that drove through a closed lane of traffic while we were trying to free someone from a traffic accident

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Ohhh Bobo, Bobo, Bobo,

Here's a checklist of things I've done this year that I felt would help ensure I got some presents under the Christmas tree.
1. Worked a full-time job
2. Worked numerous side-jobs
3. Supported my wife as she went back to college to fulfill her dream of being a nurse. Of course, due to the workload, she had to give up her job, which is why I took on a lot of side jobs.
4. Coached both my son and daughers t-ball team (5- 7 year old)
5. Coached my son's soccer team (5-6 year olds)
6. Assistant coach for my daughters soccer team (7-8 year olds)
7. Coach my son's basketball team (4 - 6 year olds)
8. Assistant for my daugher's basketball team (7 - 9 year olds)
9. So my wife could focus solely on her nursing classes, I took most of her general online college courses ( she got A's in all classes I proudly attest)
10. Dropped my daughter off at school every morning so she doesn't have to ride the school bus.
11. Drop my son off at babysitter / pre-school every morning.
12. Pick both son/daughter up every evening to ensure wife gets to study after she gets out of school. She gets out at 4, I don't get home with kids until 6 so she has 2 hours to study.
13. Sunday School teacher for 6,7 & 8 graders
14. For my daily job, I work on computers. Because of this I average at least 1 or 2 computers that I fix for friends and family a month (at no charge)
15. Basically just try to be a good person

So, with all these good deeds under my belt, I just knew Santa would leave me some presents under my tree (especially some USPLabs supplements) since that's what I specifically asked for. But when I woke up Christmas morning, I didn't find any presents/supplements under my tree. Sadly, dad had been overlooked again.

So Bobo, Bobo,Bobo I'm writing to you, asking if you could have a heart for us dads that sadly get forgotten on Christmas morning. The forgotten dad needs someone to stand up for us and reward us for the good deeds we do on a daily basis that get's overlooked.

Thank you,
The forgotten dad

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
-Onne the First day of Christmas my true love gave to me, one tub of fruit punch flavored JACKED
-Onne the Second day of Christmas, I received my two bottles of OEP
-Onne the Third day of Christmas, I was so JACKED off JACKED and OEP, i did 3 sets of Bench at 250
-One the Fourth day of Christmas, I was so JACKED off JACKED and OEP, that i went to the gym and did 4 set of squats at 350
-Onne the Fifth day of Christmas I was so JACKED off JACKED and OEP, that five reps of deeds at 450.
-Onne the Sixth day of Christmas, I was so freakin tired, that i slept 6 hours past my regular 5:50 am schedule.
-Onne the 7th day of Christmas, I was replenished my self with plentiful beef, and once again JACKED got me JACKED and OEP got me balls to the walls, and dont forget i was also take Prime, all my wife could say after seven times, was "Bobo, Bobo, Bobo,".

giantjd

giantjd

Awards
Bobo, BoBo, Bobo,

I had a wonderful Christmas this year, however I believe something was missing... While I was blessed with 15 inches of snow, whiteout driving conditions, one blown tire and a sore back from shoveling, I did manage to get to the gym to workout. I have tried a few other pre-workout supplements, but just have not been quite happy nor impressed with their results.

One supplement I have been wanting to try, is USPLabs Jack3d. While I was about to make my online journey to purchase more protein, I came upon this thread and was hoping it wasn't too late for Bobo to bless me with some USPLabs supplements this year, as I have been waiting and looking forward to try. With that being said, I have written a poem, a song some say, from me, not Eeesy E!

Well i'm tha SkinnyDaddy I got Protein Galore
You may have alotta Tren, but I got much more
I'm headin to da gym, packin' my 8-ball
But you know that's an allaby for slangin' the Superdrol

I'm hot and i'm sweaty and all beefed out
Other boyz in da gym jealous so they have to pout
I'm on my game now and not about to quit
Don't quote me boy cuz I ain't said s**t

When all said n done imma be big as a mountain
Sippin my juice from a creatine fountain
When im done with my shake I put my tall cup down
And smile cuz you know this skinny boy ain't playin' around

I may be freakishly tall and skinny as a twig
But it's tha new year 2010 and imma gonna get BIG!

Thank You Bobo,Bobo,Bobo

GiantJD (James Dedrickson)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there Going to be some winners picked today?

lacylace29

Awards
i have heard a lot of good things about USPlabs products...what would you guys recommend for toning up a bit? thank you in advance!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i have heard a lot of good things about USPlabs products...what would you guys recommend for toning up a bit? thank you in advance!
OEP
Recreate
AP

Prime for strength
Powerfull for libido and pumps

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
winners?????

captricharund

captricharund

Banned
Awards
These USPLabs product are the best! Ive been an addict for years!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any updates?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im choosing winners tonight so get your last few entries in and make sure your in-box's are clear!

giantjd

giantjd

Awards
Sweet! Inbox Clear - And that doesn't happen often....

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
please bobo pick me. I need a break.
Cause I was hittin the weights and gettin all buff
like to be all natural but get no results from gnc stuff.
But USP made a quality supplement line
and you'll see results that are worth every dime
spent my days being a public servant to all
cause us fire fighters are always on call.
but my love and career, ended so fast.
cause after getting hit by a truck I spent 6 months in a cast.
spent way too much time in bed and put on some fat,
but from what I hear OEP can take care of that.
Now I am back in the gym and puttin in the time,
cause I need my body back and man I LOVE PRIME
Now I am getting back my physique and everyone is staring at me
I bet I could take it to the next level with a little jack3d
So I would be glad if you would pick me
And when I get better so will the guys on truck company 3

Thanks so much bobo bobo bobo

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im choosing winners tonight so get your last few entries in and make sure your in-box's are clear!
wow- i think someone forgot to ask for a watch and 2010 calendar for christmas. bobo bobo bobo

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Yep, cleaned up Inbox for hopefully some good news!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Natural Bodybuilding 18
Jag Supplements 14
Forum Suggestions and News 7
bulls**t Nutrition / Health 10
rpen22 General Chat 152