Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah u better get a PR or we'll all laugh at u

:rofl:

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
you think im gonna fukkin post here when im on tren and youre talking to me like that?????

go do some work son and dont come back without a pr

remember you dont work out at planet fitness
Planet Pu$$y? Haha, good one!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
looking good in here bro, keep smashin hoes and killin weights

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
you think im gonna fukkin post here when im on tren and youre talking to me like that?????

go do some work son and dont come back without a pr

remember you dont work out at planet fitness
ahhhhhhhh!! :cussing:
hehehe tryin to get you hyped up for the gym broski lol
woops.. just punched a hole in the wall :boggled:
yeah u better get a PR or we'll all laugh at u

:rofl:
got one :nana:

Planet Pu$$y? Haha, good one!
never been.. i guess theres a good reason
looking good in here bro, keep sma
shin hoes and killin weights
aye sir

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Back and mother****ing biceps:

DB rows- 130x10/10, 10/10, 10/10 PR :)

Seated Rows- 220x10,10,10

Iso pulls- 2plates+25x8, 2platesx12, 2platesx9

Shrugs- 3 platesx14, 10, 12

Preachers- 95x10, 8

Standing DB curls- 45'sx12, 12

Machine curls- 2x15

30 min cardio incline treadmill @2.9mph

ALL THE WEIGHT FELT LIGHT AS **** TONIGHT.

However, the chick that said a week ago shed go to the concert tmrow night with me cancelled ****ing today. Said she just found out she has a mandatory work meeting tmrow night. ****ing crock of **** if you ask me.. nothing pisses me off more than somebody backing out cause they dont wanna leave their little bubble they live in. If id had made plans a week in advance i would surely get out of going to a meeting they told me about the day before.. shes just being a ****ing loser. Plus i already bought the ticket. Bitch lol

So thats why im pissed. Added to that that nobody else can or wants to go. Im surrounded by worthless pieces of **** man..

Walk into CVS tonight after the gym cause i ran out of syringes. The girl looks in the back after i tell her what i need and says they dont have anything close. So i go to walgreens and the bitch working tells me as soon as i ask that no they dont have any 23 gauge 1.5 inch. I KNOWWWWW that she is profiling me. I say "well do you have anything close?" She shakes her head without even looking for them at all. I laugh as I walk away. She has the right to refuse.. just a damn ignorant uninformed bitch for doing so..

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good sh1t on the PR and that is some gay sh1t about the chick. Hate it when people cancel last minute and just fack ur plans.

Sucks about the needles man.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good rows bez

BS about the b1tch & needles

btw what concert u going to brah?

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Good sh1t on the PR and that is some gay sh1t about the chick. Hate it when people cancel last minute and just fack ur plans.

Sucks about the needles man.
Thanks big dog.. yea the only thing worse than a bull****ter is a liar and a thief IMO

Good rows bez

BS about the b1tch & needles

btw what concert u going to brah?
Thanks beast.. yea i usually order needles offline but ive coped from a drug store before. Its 50/50. One time i was with my buddy who is a beast and he was in workout **** and i had on my "personal trainer" shirt. The lady told us straight up that we look suspect and she wasnt gonna sell us needles. These people are obviously not aware that its the wisest thing to do to sell them. Were gonna get them somewhere anyway and some people, such as heroin addicts, will resort to obtaining dirty used ones.

All that remains brah.. ****ing losers i know. Nobody gets down like i do with metal and ****. Bunch of homebodies man. Dont wanna experience anything new. Sorry for the rant lol

Agreed. badass on the rows
thanks.. i know yall think i just put that up as a PR cause beast said he would laugh at me but honestly to my recollection, i have never rowed 130 ten times for 3 sets (raw btw). Ive rowed 140 and 150 but only 6-8 reps and the next set was like 105 lol

PLUS IM CUTTING. 80 grams of carbs a day! TG for anabolics :wink1:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah bez i wouldn't feel comfortable buying the in store, lol.. Anyways there soooooooooo cheap online.

All that remains is gonna be a ****ing sick show dawg. I seen them a few times now.. You hear there new album?

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
I downloaded it beast! It was bananas P.. The singer actually asked who bought the new album and then asked who downloaded it for free. I threw my hands up and he was like, "THANK YOU!" cool ass mf's man

I got in the pit and the boys called me the "pit-boss" lol.. was goin crazy as fack.. good HIIT last night lol

Just hit legs.. didnt know if id be up to it but it went so so

Squats 225x8, 315x7, 7, 8

Leg press 14platesx10, 10, 10

Leg Ext. 60x15, 15, 15

Leg curls 80x12, 10 (fock these things lol)

Abs- check

30 min incline treadmill @3mph

WEIGHT 231!!!!! WTF.. oh well im doing massive amounts of cardio compared to normal so i know i gotta be leaning out. Maybe some recomposition going on??

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome bro, what songs u like off the new album?

**** yeah pit boss, that should be ur name on here, lol

about the weight, bro your taking sd, prolly gonna pack on some weight anyways prolly. i'm always up 5-10lbs by week 2 if it's legit.

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds great bro! Yea you'll put weight on on SD no other way around it but keep doing what your doing and you'll lean out. Plus test naturally helps you get leaner and you'll be adding the t3 in due time. You'll kill it!

Was wondering if u where gonna b F ucking dudes up in the pit lol I had a feeling

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
awesome bro, what songs u like off the new album?

**** yeah pit boss, that should be ur name on here, lol

about the weight, bro your taking sd, prolly gonna pack on some weight anyways prolly. i'm always up 5-10lbs by week 2 if it's legit.
my fav is probably "aggresive opposition" then "for we are many". They played both at the show.. that **** was nonstop. Its tightpacked little venue so my ears were ringing whole next day lol
Sounds great bro! Yea you'll put weight on on SD no other way around it but keep doing what your doing and you'll lean out. Plus test naturally helps you get leaner and you'll be adding the t3 in due time. You'll kill it!

Was wondering if u where gonna b F ucking dudes up in the pit lol I had a feeling
Yea i figure im on anabolics so im probably gonna be anabolic lol... im really setting my goals high for the end of this.. i want the whole 6 pack! no exceptions! People are already hating me for not eating goo at every meal with them... theyll have to deal with it for 12 more weeks!

Ya man I try to not hurt anybody but **** happens lol.. i came out a little beat up myself

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
fackin white boys and your silly music lol

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Everything else is garbage.. especially the "club bangers" and radio commercial trash.. i ****ing despise it.

I used to listen to hardcore rap: Mobb Deep and those similar.. thats when i was a teenager and I blame it for the trouble i got into lol. Had to go back to my metal roots a few years ago.

Anywho.. I came back home yesterday after being away to school for 3 months.. Wanted to workout last night but the gym here closes at 9. I had already taken my jacked and everything! Man i was pissed! So im leaving in a few to go hit some shoulders and chest :) Ill post numbers when i get back

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
lol @ everything else being garbage. lol... music doesn't make you act out. i dont care who you are lol. it was probably all that test in you being younger lmao...

sorry i just cant get in the zone listening to racket. im a music engineer, a producer, and been involved with music all my life... Drop d chords, double bass pedals with a singer uttering guteral sounds just sounds silly to me lol..

i agree with the radio being trash thats why i dont ever listen to it. that's the real garbage lol

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
hehe cant lie use to hate metal but when i started lifting at my new gym thats all they play and its kind of grown on me
lmao fawk that i was lifting the other day only other people in there were some cardio cougars and a couple of younger dudes tryin to be hard and they were playing slipknot or some bs like that so i went and got a ugk cd out of my car and put it in the cd player by the admin office and cranked it up.

lol

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Everything else is garbage.. especially the "club bangers" and radio commercial trash.. i ****ing despise it.

I used to listen to hardcore rap: Mobb Deep and those similar.. thats when i was a teenager and I blame it for the trouble i got into lol. Had to go back to my metal roots a few years ago.

Anywho.. I came back home yesterday after being away to school for 3 months.. Wanted to workout last night but the gym here closes at 9. I had already taken my jacked and everything! Man i was pissed! So im leaving in a few to go hit some shoulders and chest :) Ill post numbers when i get back
lol i used to think mobb deep was the **** when i was younger then I saw P on my block when i was 17 dude was like 5'6'' and 160.

lmao fawk that i was lifting the other day only other people in there were some cardio cougars and a couple of younger dudes tryin to be hard and they were playing slipknot or some bs like that so i went and got a ugk cd out of my car and put it in the cd player by the admin office and cranked it up.

lol
wish i could play my own **** at the gym... for me its usually reggaeton for cardio and NY rap for lifting (the lox, gostface, stack bundles, max b all dip set Big L the whole TS ish like that real dope boy musik..)

ofcourse, R&B bachata and pereo for the bitches...:sly:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
i bump that chopped and screwed baby all day lol

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
lol @ everything else being garbage. lol... music doesn't make you act out. i dont care who you are lol. it was probably all that test in you being younger lmao...

sorry i just cant get in the zone listening to racket. im a music engineer, a producer, and been involved with music all my life... Drop d chords, double bass pedals with a singer uttering guteral sounds just sounds silly to me lol..

i agree with the radio being trash thats why i dont ever listen to it. that's the real garbage lol
Everybody has different tastes. To me, some illiterate moron with a white tee shirt hanging down to their knees babbling about their 500 dollar car with 3 thousand dollar rims is just laughable. Im tired of hearing autotune in every song with "lil wayne" whining his mumbo jumbo like some wounded cat.. and everybody thinking that this is what they should be aspriing to be like. Its not talent whatsoever if you ask me, its just somebody in the right place at the right time putting out this "music" that the dumbed down youth in our country bite right onto..
Nevertheless SC youre my boy and like I said everybody has a preference

lol i used to think mobb deep was the **** when i was younger then I saw P on my block when i was 17 dude was like 5'6'' and 160.

wish i could play my own **** at the gym... for me its usually reggaeton for cardio and NY rap for lifting (the lox, gostface, stack bundles, max b all dip set Big L the whole TS ish like that real dope boy musik..)

ofcourse, R&B bachata and pereo for the bitches...:sly:
Oh Bro! I could rattle off 100 punch lines from every camron CD right now and recite word for word every song on the "We are the Streets" album. Max B is who i listen to if i listen to rap but you gotta figure im in the south.. thats not what ppl are playing down here.

And yea P and Hav are "little young as mother****ers.. no wonder yall got sickle cell or something you **** around with me and have a seizure or heart attack.." lol

I cant delve back into listening to rap, no matter what yall say it influenced me and yea maybe it was the test but when i listen to rap i start talking like that and getting that "thug" mentality. Its almost like alcohol or a drug or something- its best for me to just stay away from.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Bout to go hit back.. I got a nice little story about last night when i get back ;).. still smashing hoes and killin weights

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've started listening to some more metal when I lift these days - used to be mostly just rap. I'm kind of in between both now. I've listened to rap since I was about 10, but I've never once talked like that (unless I'm making fun of someone/something and saying "hoody hoo" or something dumb like that lol). I have different mindsets and moods where I want to listen to both, or just one or the other on certain days - funny how that works.

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
looking forward for those back numbers big bro! but you already i want to hear this fun story first!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
lil wayne is a bitch and autotune is for the hoes lol

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
in for BACK PR lol

hope you killed it big guy

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
looking forward for those back numbers big bro! but you already i want to hear this fun story first!
Ok story first for P!
lil wayne is a bitch and autotune is for the hoes lol
Carter II was good and then he sold the **** out

in for BACK PR lol

hope you killed it big guy
Damn no PR's :sad3:
hopefully the story is perico/pr worthy.
Lol it should be. B gets it like we do.
Oh yes you both will appreciate this :sgrin:

So Im home from school and my bro who also bodybuilds wants to go out last night. His punk ass has still yet to have visited me since I left for college.. anyway so we hit up a couple of places and end up at the bar downtown (yes theres like 2 main bars its a small town lol). This nurse who has been talking to me now for 3 months via facebook wants to meet. So my buddy has been talking all week about getting lucky and begged me to bring him some d*** pills home lol. So its me, the nurse, my boy, her friend, and her other chick friend who i called from the gaits was gonna be a damn offensive lineman (****blocker). One of my homeboys' friends shows up and hes macking on the 3rd chick. We end up all going to the nurse's friend apartment. The little dumpy chick says she wants some drugs (i wont mention what) and invites the dealer over who ends up bringing like 5 other guys! WTF! So im telling my boy my theory that the drug man assumed there were 3 chicks all for them. So eventually we get all the sausages to leave and everytime we try to take the hoes in the room, the 3rd wheel little fat dumpy chick comes bangin on the door cause she is uncomfortable with my boys friend out in the living room-and of course our girls dont wanna be mean so they open it and walk out. FINALLY our chicks tell the 3rd chick that they wanna **** and she ends up leaving us alone... SO at the end of the night im smashing the **** outta this nurse while my boy is in the next room bangin the friend :food: We both can hear eachother :lol: To top it all...... The nurse is engaged and her friend is MARRIED! Just another saturday night fellas...:sgrin:

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Nothing spectacular.. i just love getting new ***** :). Might have to go after the lawyer next lol

Back/Bis

DL's 225x10, 315x8, 365x6, 315x6

Lat pull down 225x12, 10, 8

Reverse iso's 190x12, 12, 12

Shrugs 3x15

Concentration curls 70x10/10, 10/10

Machine bicep curls 2x15

Only 20 min cardio incline treadmill @2.9mph.. gym was closing and i went to bed at 7 this morning and slept til 2pm lol

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1st, couldn't agree with you more on the Carter. I remember went that came out, then the Carter III was like really... Then it all went to hell. His no ceilings album has some decent joints on it tho.

2nd sounds like a pretty ¡Espectacular! Lol Saturday night minus the c0ckblocking hippo and the thirst bucket drug dealers. I knew you wouldn't disappoint. Watch out for the lawyers bro those shortys are a whole other type of animal, (tho I haven't smashed one have a few prospects) I have bagged a few paralegals.

3rd WO looks good bro. Glad to see u got that cardio in.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Good work in here bro.. Good story too.

But I gots to say that I like the lox(jada and Pinero are still some of my favs), ghostface(and most of the WU), and mobb deep be alright too, BUT no one has mentioned Redman, Swollen Members, The Alchemist and MF DOOM. Anybody got some love for these artists?

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
oh hell yea Styles is in my top 3 fav rappers bro.. "my n**as live life with a deathwish, smoke for breakfast, alot of people hope that im breathless, wanna send my ghost to the essence, go head n**ga, i dont care- i heard the light was flourescent, n**gas count they ones but neva their blessings, til they at the wrong end under the wesson, etc. etc. ".. WHAT!

Here just listen to this.. its what i used to bang for days.. man i lived it. Thats my problem i cant just listen to it

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Ima make the plans to pick the mans daughter up, big 45 in the sweats of my nautica!

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
And then Hood was like " i aint starin you down, ima clap your forehead and dump you up under the merry-go-round"

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Ok thats it i gotta go put in some metal..

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Cant wait for the X-Tren to be added!
F*** YEA!!
Did the Letro take care of the issue?
What issue bro? The itchy nips and drop of fluid from my nipple are gone.. so i assume so if thats what your referring to. Im actually suprised bc i havent dosed any letro in over a week and havent had anymore estro sides...

Hit Chest/Tris tonight... left shoulder is bothering me

incline db press 115x12, 115x9, 105x10

Flat smith 225x12, 225x9, 205x 9, 135x10

Iso press 2 platesx10, 1+25x9, 1x10

Pushdowns stack x14, 12, 12

Abs check

30 min incline treadmill @3mph

Weight 231

Felt strong, pumped, caught some big guys staring at me and holding their hands far apart as to say "damn hes wide" :lol:

Also overheard a couple big guys, in between songs on my blackberry, talking about roids and how they dont do them but they bet some people in there do.. which i dont believe one of them cause hes just so strong, vascular, proportioned, and dense (but hey i could be wrong). But the point is, im sure they were talking about me :sgrin:

Guys congratulate me on a successful first day on my residency if you will :)

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Today is day 18 i believe of the cycle. 10 more days of superdrol.. I just dont feel like im losing as much fat as id like. I guess after just 18 days Im not gonna notice a huge difference but the stagnant scale weight is perturbing me a little and i MAY look a little leaner around the mid-section but nothing certain.

Im contemplating doing 3 keto days then 3 low carb days and alternating the two for the rest of this cycle.. Anybody think thats a good idea? Any input is very welcome :)

And before i forget.. right quad pin went smoothly earlier.

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
Hi Bezoe,

Congrats on the residency!
Glad to hear the Letro worked well.
I have been following, as I too have been on the long quest for the abs, presently at 11% BF. Still learning, and I hope to get to your level eventually. For abs what do you think of clen during PCT?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
yeah this thread is full of win!!!! congrats bezoe and keep killin it!!!!!!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey bro, still following, looks like you are hitting it hard both in and out of the gym! LOL, you would love to be in my class! I am in Nursing school right now as I've told you in the past, shame I'm married, because let's just say the ratio is 12-1. Not to mention the classes below and above me, so in total about 600 nursing students... 50 of which are dudes, most are like me... MARRIED! Talk about pick of the litter!!!

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
It is going to be sweet!

Congrats man!

:You_Rock_Emoticon:
Thanks bra im stoked! And xtren was great last time i ran it.. incredible strength and automatically lose 2 or so % BF without changing a thing!

Hi Bezoe,

Congrats on the residency!
Glad to hear the Letro worked well.
I have been following, as I too have been on the long quest for the abs, presently at 11% BF. Still learning, and I hope to get to your level eventually. For abs what do you think of clen during PCT?
Thank you sir.. 11 is damn close if i was there i would possibly starve myself for a week to get below 10 lol.

Im big and semi-lean (not fat). I just wanna be at least 215 with abs..

I have no personal experience with clen.. Im aware of its anticatabolic properties so i wouldnt think it would be a bad idea during PCT (after a cut). It may supress appetite too much if one was trying to keep gains after a bulk, in that case i wouldnt recommend it.

yeah this thread is full of win!!!! congrats bezoe and keep killin it!!!!!!!!
Gracias me muchachos!!! did i say it right?? :lol:

Hey bro, still following, looks like you are hitting it hard both in and out of the gym! LOL, you would love to be in my class! I am in Nursing school right now as I've told you in the past, shame I'm married, because let's just say the ratio is 12-1. Not to mention the classes below and above me, so in total about 600 nursing students... 50 of which are dudes, most are like me... MARRIED! Talk about pick of the litter!!!
:sgrin: I smash weights and p**** ... I did not know that Doc! I also know a pathologist who went back to school for nursing just bc its a more personable job.. Yes! You know i try to keep it anonymous on here but the program im in is mostly females as well and ive hit 3 out of my class already lol.. im one of the only single guys :food:

SO NO SUGGESTIONS ABOUT STARTING 3 DAYS KETO AND 3 OFF?????

Just downed my scoop of jacked and popped an mdrol.. bout to go hit some back and bis!!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
And uh... About the keto 3 days on 3 days off? Why? It's not worth it big guy your body takes a bit to go into keto as it is, 3 days on wont be enough. I could understand 5/2 but not 3/3... Seems like too much fluctuation, and your fat intake from the keto is supposed to be high if you're not in keto it's pushing it IMO.... Why not just ramp your carbs up and down? Maybe I missed your reasoning bro I just dont know if its a good idea. Fill me in, cabron!