AnaBeta feedback as of 5/12/11 - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

AnaBeta feedback as of 5/12/11

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

We want to give our closest fans the newest info, so our June PES Insider issue will have lots of exciting news on PES and AnaBeta. Check your emails on the 1st! PES Insider
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

IN for the Pretty E'ffin Sweet Insider Info
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  3. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Here's a quick update on AnaBeta, things are definitely coming along well with this product, we've decided to keep the same name as most of you are already familiar with it. We estimate to be ahead of schedule so we're looking at mid to end of June time frame for this release.

There will be a limited amount available on a few sites with a special introduction price, quantities on first batch will be very limited

We'll announce more details as it becomes available, remember to sign up to PES Insider to get the latest PES news plus find out how to earn free bottles of ALL PES products.

>>Sign Up Here<<
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
    •   

4. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    Here's a quick update on AnaBeta, things are definitely coming along well with this product, we've decided to keep the same name as most of you are already familiar with it. We estimate to be ahead of schedule so we're looking at mid to end of June time frame for this release.

There will be a limited amount available on a few sites with a special introduction price, quantities on first batch will be very limited

We'll announce more details as it becomes available, remember to sign up to PES Insider to get the latest PES news plus find out how to earn free bottles of ALL PES products.

>>Sign Up Here<<
    ^^^The Truth
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Another Final Review:
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Final Review:

I gotta say this stuff is awesome! I thoroughly enjoyed having an increased appetite and a decreasing weight gain (at first). I had to adjust my cals up to maintain my weight and even more so to gain.

But I ended up gaining about 5lbs with no noticeable increase in fat. I also felt like I was running hotter....definitely had an increase in body temp.

My only complaint was that I didn't have another 4-8 weeks of this to run. I think a 30 day supply wasn't enough. I bet with another 4-8 weeks of dosing would be where the product really shines.

Depending on price....I may be picking up a few bottles of this when it hits the market.

I have a few pics that show a difference....I will try to get them up tomorrow

Way to hit the nail on the head with this product!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Nice!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  7. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    ^^^The Truth
    But I always speak the Truth
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  8. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Feedback and product recommendation doesn't get much better than this!
    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Well I weighed in today at 303...Shift is very effective for me. This is a deload week, but I'm still feeling great on the AnaBeta-01, same great pump and my appetite has been ravenous as always. Strength is still progressing, not overly fast, but a linear progression. Leaning out and looking full, makes you feel good mentally to always look big I also have new veins that have showed up out of nowhere, seem to get another one every week. I am almost out of my supply of AnaBeta and I gotta say I'm sold. I'll be getting myself as much as I can when it comes out. Really I could run this indefinitely, it truly is an Anabolic, muscles are bigger, fuller, harder. Vascularity has increased immensely, and you can eat like a champ on this and not worry too much about fat gain. If you can handle the hunger it is absurdly effective in trimming you down, add shift to it and it's seriously a daily change in the mirror. Tremendous stuff here, will be very effective in PCT as well and quite frankly I believe will become a staple for many.

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

People are itching to get their hands on this. Better get ready for a very quick sell out when this hits the market
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    People are itching to get their hands on this. Better get ready for a very quick sell out when this hits the market
    <cough>Get the PRESALE up!<cough>
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  11. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I hope this is not just another BN product. BN has not lived up to it's claims. Moreover, dosing is very difficult.

Let me qualify my previous statement, I did make some nice gains using DAA. Although I only used it for about three weeks before sides became a problem.
  12. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I hope this is not just another BN product. BN has not lived up to it's claims. Moreover, dosing is very difficult.

Let me qualify my previous statement, I did make some nice gains using DAA. Although I only used it for about three weeks before sides became a problem.
    BN? Whatever it is, I can assure you that what you have seen in the AnaBeta-01 logs are honest and true indicators and effects from the product, and they will not change between beta-testing and the final product.

~Rosie~

13. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Bulbine Natalensis = BN for short
  14. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post

PES will never sell a BN product.
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    PES will never sell a BN product.
    Definitely. Perhaps if it had some substantial feedback, or even human data, it would be a consideration within the product development aspect of PES, but as it stands now it just doesn't have enough supporting evidence IMO.

Not to mention we would be competing with sooo many other supplement companies it just wouldn't be worth it in the long run.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  16. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

News to come later today, sign up to the PES Insider for the first reveal.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  17. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

So far everyone who has used AnaBeta has seen positive and amazing results! Another example:
    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    AnaBeta- 5 week review.

It’s hard to add more commentary to AnaBeta’s effects that I (or a couple dozen other people) haven’t already stated. AnaBeta truly is in a class by itself. I didn’t experience any huge appetite surge as others have noted nor oily skin or breaking out. I have noticed increased sweating (mostly during working out); rise in body temp/thermo thru out the day; an additional .5 – 1 gallons water consumed daily and more frequent trips to the restroom. I also experienced increased valscularity (mostly in shoulders/arms) when working out.
    I’ve never had great experiences with nutrient repartitioners, but do feel AnaBeta helped to drive nutrients predominately to muscles & on several occasions experienced a ‘food pump’.
    I experienced a 1 lb weight gain over the 5 weeks, but with that I’d say I had some leaning out (some top of abs & hip/waist area)...while adding some lbm & I did experience some strength gain in the gym as well as increase in aggression.
    Attached are some before/after pics...not the best quality, sorry, still perfecting the technique.

Before: May 1 (first 2 pics)
    After June 3 (last 2 pics)

Notice this wasn’t a ‘final review’...as this won’t be the last time I use AnaBeta....upon it’s release, I will be adding it with my XFA/TTA/glycergrow run...which I started as of today...and will also toss up a log shortly.

PS: HUGE thanks to NattyD/PES for being able to run some Anabeta. You's are very generous!

18. New Member

Hey, I'm interested in Anabeta however I was wondering if it will effect my natural test levels and hormonal envirement after use. I am 20 years old and would like to try something new, just I do not want it to have any harmful effects in the future. Thanks
  19. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by justinmonty View Post
    Hey, I'm interested in Anabeta however I was wondering if it will effect my natural test levels and hormonal envirement after use. I am 20 years old and would like to try something new, just I do not want it to have any harmful effects in the future. Thanks
    It will have some effect on your natural hormonal levels, but AnaBeta is not a hormonal, and so levels return to normal once you have ceased use of the product.

At your age, make sure that you have your NUTRITION AND TRAINING on target for your goals, using only the basic staples for a while, until you have built up a solid training base and have reached a point where you might want an extra boost - you can do quite a lot with the base factors and only the basic staples! I recommend leaving AnaBeta for the moment and focusing on the base factors - anyone under the age of 21 (and even older, depending on their training experience) should, IMO.

~Rosie~

20. New Member

Thank you! I guess I'll have to wait the thing is my nutrition / training have been down for months now and I was wondering hwo to take it to the next level I'm currently taking, fish opil, multi,whey and BCAA with the occasional Pre-Workout. Is there any other supplements maybe not as hardcore as anabeta you would reccomend?
  21. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by justinmonty View Post
    Thank you! I guess I'll have to wait the thing is my nutrition / training have been down for months now and I was wondering hwo to take it to the next level I'm currently taking, fish opil, multi,whey and BCAA with the occasional Pre-Workout. Is there any other supplements maybe not as hardcore as anabeta you would reccomend?
    No worries

I'm not sure what you mean by "have been down". Reference to being on target for you for gains (which your other posts on the forum suggest - if I am wrong, I apologize), or aimed at fat loss? Or not that great and need a lot of improving?

As far as what supplements to use, stick to the basic staples - add creatine in there, since it doesn't look like you have it. You can "take it to the next level" through simply manipulating and maximizing your nutrition (in response to some of your other posts on the forum, carbohydrates post-training are FINE, and you do NOT need to eat protein and carbohydrates separately from each other - in the end, as I said before, as long as your nutrition is right for YOU, you are ok) and training. I have several clients who have used nothing but the basic staples and had amazing results - turning former supplement junkies and those who used to use anything and everything possible under the sun regardless of whether it was in line with their goals or not, into believers of "you don't need anything but the basics if your nutrition and training are targeted specifically for YOU re your goals and needs".

Check out a few articles re nutrition, supplementation, and training based on goal:
    * If your goal is muscle gain, see here, especially review Maximize Your Muscle Growth.
    * If your goal is fat loss, see here, especially review The 3 Keys to Fat Loss.

I also recommend that you continue doing as much personal research of your own as possible and soak up the knowledge (make sure your sources are reliable, since not everything is "true", and for some things, you also have to experiment for yourself to see what is the "best" way of doing it), so that you can know what to do and apply it to yourself re goals, progress, and desired results.

If you continue to be unsure or don't know what to do, then the best thing you can do is get yourself a trainer who can and will INDIVIDUALIZE your nutrition and training, and make sure that they explain to you WHY they have done what they have for you, so that you learn and understand, since EVERYthing from your training programme to your nutrition plan to your supplementation regime should be specific to YOU and your goals and needs - there should be no "useless", "just because", or "feel like it" anything in what you are doing.

~Rosie~

22. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

is this a testosterone supp?
  23. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It is a natural anabolic supplement.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 04:41 AM
  2. AnaBeta
    By TorqueGTR04 in forum PES