Volcom's PRIME & T-911 Stack

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
also, sam, i took my dog to the dog park in san dimas. that place rules. my gf and i brought her and took some sandwiches, fruit and drinks and made it a small picnic. everyone there was really nice. will be bringing her back there more often.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
also, sam, i took my dog to the dog park in san dimas. that place rules. my gf and i brought her and took some sandwiches, fruit and drinks and made it a small picnic. everyone there was really nice. will be bringing her back there more often.
Is that a pug... we've had 2 of those, they're freak'n hilarious...

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet, yeah, that place is actually a really nice dog park in terms of Los Angeles County Dog Parks. It's one of the cleanest ones, bigger ones and best group of peoples. The people at San Dimas' dog park are usually very friendly and most importantly, a generally very responsible crowd. There's a huge dog park near Venice Beach, but its mostly filled with hobos & hippies sleeping around the area and you'll probably have a high probability of stepping on a syringe.

My personal favorite dog place, is Dog Beach in Orange County. Back in '98, when I took Spencer to Dog Beach as a puppy, I saw the singer from Rage Against the Machines drying off at his car.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forearms Fusion Day

Forearms Fusion Day

FOREARM FLEXORS via strapless shrugs

Raw Grip Barbell Shrugs
225lbs x 10 reps
315lbs x 8 reps
315lbs x 7 reps
315lbs x 6 reps
275lbs x 8 reps
275lbs x 6 reps
275lbs x 6 reps
225lbs x 8 reps
225lbs x 8 reps
225lbs x 6 reps

Raw Grip Db Shrugs
100lbs Db's x 10 reps
125lbs Db's x 10 reps
125lbs Db's x 8 reps
125lbs Db's x 6 reps

FOREARM EXTENSORS/BRACHIORADIALUS

French Bar Reverse Curls
95lbs x 10 reps
95lbs x 8 reps
95lbs x 6 reps
95lbs x 5 reps

French Bar, Preacher Reverse Curls
55lbs x 10 reps
55lbs x 8 reps
55lbs x 8 reps
55lbs x 6 reps

Cable, One Arm Reverse Curls
60lbs x 10 reps
60lbs x 8 reps
60lbs x 8 reps
60lbs x 6 reps

I had a full-on rest day yesterday, so I thought I could do some minor lifts as a half-@$$ off day. The only thing negative I have to report is that I think I strained the left side of my neck. It hurts to turn my neck to the left. I think this occurred with the Db's, because I was about to start my Smith, Behind The Neck Shrugs, when I felt the onset of "sharp" pains, so I knew it was time to stop :surprised:

I started my T-911/PRIME at 198lbs, I'm currently 195lbs and "was," perhaps still am stronger at 195 then I was at 198. Also, I've gotten "have you lost weight?" compliments on a few occasions recently, and that was with the complete absence on any intentional dietary adjustments to compliment a cut or loss of any kind.

By Tuesday or Wednesday, when I anticipate my next major lifts (back or chest), I'll be able to see how I stand in terms of lasting (PRIME) strength.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chest

Incline Bench
225lbs x 10 reps
225lbs x 8 reps
225lbs x 8 reps
225lbs x 6 reps
225lbs x 5 reps

Hammer Incline Press
180lbs x 10 reps
180lbs x 10 reps
180lbs x 8 reps
180lbs x 8 reps
180lbs x 6 reps
180lbs x 5 reps

Machine, Incline Press
185lbs x 10 reps
185lbs x 8 reps
185lbs x 8 reps
185lbs x 6 reps

I didn't feel 100% strength-wise, compared to when I was still on Prime, but I didn't feel too deficient. The initial 10 reps on the incline press was still achieved, but it seemed with greater effort. I had to pause at rep 8 with my arms locked out, rather then pushing all the way through 10 reps straight.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chest

Incline Bench
225lbs x 10 reps
225lbs x 8 reps
225lbs x 8 reps
225lbs x 6 reps
225lbs x 5 reps

Hammer Incline Press
180lbs x 10 reps
180lbs x 10 reps
180lbs x 8 reps
180lbs x 8 reps
180lbs x 6 reps
180lbs x 5 reps

Machine, Incline Press
185lbs x 10 reps
185lbs x 8 reps
185lbs x 8 reps
185lbs x 6 reps

I didn't feel 100% strength-wise, compared to when I was still on Prime, but I didn't feel too deficient. The initial 10 reps on the incline press was still achieved, but it seemed with greater effort. I had to pause at rep 8 with my arms locked out, rather then pushing all the way through 10 reps straight.
Yah that can be explained by the lack of aggression you would have had on Prime, can't really call it a decrease in strength. The way I feel does have an impact on my performance.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah that can be explained by the lack of aggression you would have had on Prime, can't really call it a decrease in strength. The way I feel does have an impact on my performance.
I "look" more muscular these days. I've noticed a more pronounced landscape among my bi's, shoulders & traps. I didn't feel muscular when I was in full cut mode, even though I was more defined.

I just put on a certain trainers outfit that usually hides my upper body's grooves & molds, but as I put it on this morning, I thought, damn, it fits tighter then normal and my shoulders feel like pads.

Prime is still without a doubt my favorite supp. My increase come on day one, and my decreases occur on day one of being off it. My response is extraordinary on both spectrums, but I do feel I walked away with an altered physique, in a very positive way.

Also, its become apparent I've transitioned from high intensity to high volume, so comparing numbers from beginning to end would be irrelevant at this point.

I'm currently sucking on a T-911, no hemo. Though truth be told, the T-911 had me gaining weight before I ever began my PRIME intro, and an inadvertent gain, without any modifications to a hyper-caloric diet.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I "look" more muscular these days. I've noticed a more pronounced landscape among my bi's, shoulders & traps. I didn't feel muscular when I was in full cut mode, even though I was more defined.

I just put on a certain trainers outfit that usually hides my upper body's grooves & molds, but as I put it on this morning, I thought, damn, it fits tighter then normal and my shoulders feel like pads.

Prime is still without a doubt my favorite supp. My increase come on day one, and my decreases occur on day one of being off it. My response is extraordinary on both spectrums, but I do feel I walked away with an altered physique, in a very positive way.

Also, its become apparent I've transitioned from high intensity to high volume, so comparing numbers from beginning to end would be irrelevant at this point.

I'm currently sucking on a T-911, no hemo. Though truth be told, the T-911 had me gaining weight before I ever began my PRIME intro, and an inadvertent gain, without any modifications to a hyper-caloric diet.
Yet another testimony from someone whose opinion I trust - I really can't wait to give this stuff a go.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just finished my first ever bottle of Prime using the 6/9 protocol.....Let me just say that I am sold and scraping together my pennies for a much more lengthy run.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just finished my first ever bottle of Prime using the 6/9 protocol.....Let me just say that I am sold and scraping together my pennies for a much more lengthy run.
Do you have a link for this protocol? - I really want to try PRIME mainly because all of you guys (the ones I trust) are saying how great it is. The only other USP product I've liked was the original PowerFull; nothing else really impressed me.

Plus, Volcom and I seem to be non-responders to just about the same stuff. If he's responding well to PRIME, I have no doubt I will too.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Darn stuff is expensive, especially considering that a bottle only lasts 2-3 wks! I've got 3 bottles, and wanted another 2 but I just can't afford it...

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
All this Prime talk has got me excited to give it a try. I may throw some in my PCT, since it sounds like it really shines in the strength department.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Darn stuff is expensive, especially considering that a bottle only lasts 2-3 wks! I've got 3 bottles, and wanted another 2 but I just can't afford it...
Im still on the fence about it myself. I want to try it,... but it is rather expensive. IDK,.. I might give it a swing before Fall hits, and combine it with glycobol or something.

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
Week three is when you start to notice the effects. The strength creeps up on ya as well.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im still on the fence about it myself. I want to try it,... but it is rather expensive. IDK,.. I might give it a swing before Fall hits, and combine it with glycobol or something.
It's a bit more cost effective now with the 800 mg caps instead of 6/9 you could go 5/7 for the same dosage. I decided to take advantage by planning a massive run so I guess I won't be saving any money just dosing more ...:happysad:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a bit more cost effective now with the 800 mg caps instead of 6/9 you could go 5/7 for the same dosage. I decided to take advantage by planning a massive run so I guess I won't be saving any money just dosing more ...:happysad:
Lucky... :sad3:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Week three is when you start to notice the effects. The strength creeps up on ya as well.
I notice the strength increases rather quickly. To be honest, my strength gains tend to peak out by week three.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I notice the strength increases rather quickly. To be honest, my strength gains tend to peak out by week three.
Yah Sam's diferent on Prime .. immediate hyper repsonse that tapers of more quickly. That doesn't mean there won't be great recomp after 3 weeks though.

I would start progressive dosing early if I were you. You can stretch out that peak and get some nice gains.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
With all these injuries, I'd almost be afraid to try Prime right now. If I DID jump up in strength I don't think my body could handle it.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back

Neutral Grip Weighted Pull Ups
BW x 10 reps
BW + 25lbs x 8 reps (baaaaarrrrely)
BW + 25lbs x 6 reps
BW + 25lbs x 5 reps
BW x 5 reps

Lat Pull Downs
200lbs x 10 reps
210lbs x 8 reps
210lbs x 6 reps

Behind The Neck, Lat Pull Downs
190lbs x 10 reps
195lbs x 8 reps
200lbs x 8 reps
200lbs x 6 reps

Hammer, Behind The Neck, Lat Pull Downs
140lbs x 10 reps
160lbs x 9 reps
180lbs x 8 reps

One Arm, Hammer High Rows
115lbs x 10, 10, 10

I do miss me PRIME. However, I am still on T-911, but I'm running low. I'm "feeling" big again, but in the leanest way possible. I have clothes fitting looser around the waste, but tighter around the shoulders and arms. I took a break from my strength coaching for quite some time, so I hadn't been wearing my coaching outfits, which are basically loose fitting, collard underarmour shirts, not the traditional, I can see your heart beat underarmours. When wearing my coaching shirt, the only thing I can normally see are the outline of my pecs and my traps, however, lately, as I’ve been training again and wearing Tha Fit, I’ve noticed my sleeves grabbing tighter and my shoulder contour protruding, even though I’m still at 195lbs. Thus, physiologically, it’s all good. Neurally, I’m a bit sub-par in comparison to a week ago, when I was primed with PRIME.

I’m going to hate it when the T-911 runs dry.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
With all these injuries, I'd almost be afraid to try Prime right now. If I DID jump up in strength I don't think my body could handle it.
I agree :sick: I can't tell you to rest, but I would suggest not taking your body "to the next level" per se (at the moment).

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, man, if your gonna try it, you wanna use it at a time when you can really make the most of it - it's too expensive to just burn, IMO.
I am in agreement with the Project Lazerus scientist. PM me the latitude/longitude of the safe havens when your experiments takes an I AM LEGEND turn.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just as a heads up, PRIME is $39.99 with a Gold Card at www.thesupplementstoreeverybodyhates.com [reading between the lines necessary here]. I believe it is $49.99 without a gold card. This is for the 800mg, 150 capsule bottle. This means that you can run 8 capsules of the old formula, 7 days a week, for a 4 week period for $39.99.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just as a heads up, PRIME is $39.99 with a Gold Card at www.thesupplementstoreeverybodyhates.com [reading between the lines necessary here]. I believe it is $49.99 without a gold card. This is for the 800mg, 150 capsule bottle. This means that you can run 8 capsules of the old formula, 7 days a week, for a 4 week period for $39.99.
Gawd-dang sweet mother of Canadia. I'll have to make it work somehow....

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm assuming you can find this deal at a local store, correct? and assuming that the particular local GNC is part of the republic. Because the last GNC store I went to was not on-par with the latest USP'osity.

I'd rather grab it in person, then wait for the mail. I guess I'll find out. I'm going to drop your name Mullet.

"How much for this Prime? Hmmm... I see.... does the word Mullet mean anything to you? Now how much [wink]... wait, that was more then what you first told me."

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe I clicked on thesupplmenetstoreeverybody hates link, before I typed in GNC.com.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it is only online, V - not sure, though. I was at the VS PEC Conference just this weekend and a few people knew "Le Mulet".

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it is only online, V - not sure, though. I was at the VS PEC Conference just this weekend and a few people knew "Le Mulet".
haha, Le Mulet. I like the French interpretation. Alright, then online it is.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I clicked on thesupplmenetstoreeverybody hates link, before I typed in GNC.com.
I did too... :sad2:

I've been thinking about trying out da Primez.

I'm going to do a Mullet drop at my local 24th street Gee Enn See.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A bruva can't catch a break.... :sad2:

I went to purchase online, and as I attempted to register my Gold Card, it was denied as a valid gold card. I called GNC.com, but they don't handle Gold Card issues, so they referred to the Gold Card branch. Then it turns out that since I purchased my Gold Card a month ago, I was not in their system yet, so my Gold Card could not be verified. The Gold Card branch put me on hold to call GNC.com to try and vouche for me, but the situation was that I am in their system (perhaps as a customer who had purchased a gold card), but not as a valid Gold Member because my information has not been updated into their system.

They explained some procedure I could technically do by calling someone who will order for me and give me some retroactive discount by August or September or whenever I'm anticipated to be verified by entering an exception code. I don't know. Bottom line, I gets no discount :sick: I just said, "uh-huh, right, okay" as this procedure was given to me, but I don't really get it.

The GNC Customer service was really good though. They were real apologetic and professional and rather nice about it all, oh well.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everything about that original GNC store I went to has been shady. First they sell me an old PRIME in it's old dosage and old total caps (at full price), then the gold card he sold me is giving me issues.

It's still worth paying the full price for this deal in my opinion, I just personally have to be a panzy stickler for budget deals in my current sitsiation.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
You were entirely too nice in that exchange.

I would have got the discount - you paid for the card for christ sake.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Better be "one FREE GNC store"...

Chances are your bush league store wont even accept the coupon...
I went through widdit anyway. It's still a steal for the 800mg, 150 cap, imo. My response to PRIME is undeniable & unusual. I'll have to find a way to cut out some other expenses to compensate.

I can't wait to try the 800mg.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh4Zr_Z1q8Q&feature=fvw"]YouTube - Shock the World II[/ame]

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni-Y60q_gK4&feature=related"]YouTube - funny knockout[/ame]

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
4:40 is nuts

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCsnyYmjeMs&feature=related"]YouTube - 20 Punch Combo, One Punch KO[/ame]

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Just dropping by to say hi bud. Hope all is well. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sometimes I hate living in Canada...

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
V, good to see that you are still strong as hell! :D Is your back still giving you trouble? My back problems are always off and on; I know it's no fun. I'm actually starting up some exercises today cuz I think my disc trouble may be getting compounded due to slight lordosis.

http://stronglifts.com/lordosis-why-it-causes-lower-back-pain-how-to-fix-it/

Well, at least I'm hoping so, cuz that would mean I could potentially fix it.

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
Volcom, you know about the Fedor press conference that starts in 2 min? Its streaming on ufc.com/bk

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
Well it's Franklin vs Belfort at 103 now. And if I'm understanding this correctly, no Fedor for now.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well it's Franklin vs Belfort at 103 now. And if I'm understanding this correctly, no Fedor for now.
I didn't think so. Fedor has nothing personal to gain from joining the UFC. I don't think the majority of MMA fans question Fedor's number one status (there are a hand full who do, based on Fedor's latest, less then impressively ranked challengers; I for one, still consider Fedor the king), Fedor makes more money fighting in the international scene and under contracts that are not as constricting as a UFC (exclusivity) contract.

I think the masses consider Lesnar more of a freak show, then a skilled MMA'ist, so defeating Lesnar (right now), isn't much of a draw either. Oh well.

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
I didn't think so. Fedor has nothing personal to gain from joining the UFC. I don't think the majority of MMA fans question Fedor's number one status (there are a hand full who do, based on Fedor's latest, less then impressively ranked challengers; I for one, still consider Fedor the king), Fedor makes more money fighting in the international scene and under contracts that are not as constricting as a UFC (exclusivity) contract.

I think the masses consider Lesnar more of a freak show, then a skilled MMA'ist, so defeating Lesnar (right now), isn't much of a draw either. Oh well.
Yea, I can see that but it's like being called the best basketball player in the world but not playing in the NBA anymore. But as long as he keeps fighthing, I think it's OK.

Plus, I might be different than some recent fans on this one but I dont think a Lesner/Fedor fight is justified right now anyway. Fedor would break Lesner off properly, or at least I think so.

That being said, I would pay a good amount of $$ to see Fedor/Lesner :)