Volcom's PRIME & T-911 Stack

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I just went through your entire log to find out when was the last time you did deads. 50lb increase according to my research

:clap2: Sam !
Thanks DF! I'm almost certain my numbers for deads are actually higher then they are, because I perform deads after squats, so I'm sure my deads performance isn't at 100%, but thanks!

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
My apologies Sir, in that case :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

:)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks DF! I'm almost certain my numbers for deads are actually higher then they are, because I perform deads after squats, so I'm sure my deads performance isn't at 100%, but thanks!
Yah it's better than the other way around though :sad3:

The Freak has you doing deads then standing military press 3X10, 3X8-6-4 ...after deads it's hard to do much of anything but 3 sets plus another 3 with a double drop. Well it's simply hearbreaking... I always planned for deads to be last.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chest

Incline Bench
225lbs x 10 reps
245lbs x 8 reps
275lbs x 6 reps
275lbs x 5 reps

Flat Bench
225lbs x 10 reps
225lbs x 9 reps
275lbs x 6 reps
275lbs x 3 reps, bleh

Incline Hammer Press
180lbs x 10 reps
230lbs x 10 reps
230lbs x 8 reps
230lbs x 6 reps

Hammer Dips
180lbs x 10 reps
230lbs x 8 reps
230lbs x 7 reps
230lbs x 6 reps

BW Dips
10, 10, 8, 8, 7 reps

I didn't feel as good as I felt I should have by this point. I think I'm pushing the edge of my limits, so improvements may severely halt unless I do something to switch things up. We'll see, I could be speaking from a position of discouragement, or maybe I'm just exhausted. Either way, that's one more in the record books.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Chest

Incline Bench
225lbs x 10 reps
245lbs x 8 reps
275lbs x 6 reps
275lbs x 5 reps

Flat Bench
225lbs x 10 reps
225lbs x 9 reps
275lbs x 6 reps
275lbs x 3 reps, bleh

Incline Hammer Press
180lbs x 10 reps
230lbs x 10 reps
230lbs x 8 reps
230lbs x 6 reps

Hammer Dips
180lbs x 10 reps
230lbs x 8 reps
230lbs x 7 reps
230lbs x 6 reps

BW Dips
10, 10, 8, 8, 7 reps

I didn't feel as good as I felt I should have by this point. I think I'm pushing the edge of my limits, so improvements may severely halt unless I do something to switch things up. We'll see, I could be speaking from a position of discouragement, or maybe I'm just exhausted. Either way, that's one more in the record books.
Thats a mighty strong incline bench my friend. Kudos!:bigeyes:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
reading your workout post, i was like "yes, i got him on deads and squats. wait, i don't do both of those on the same day because i can't handle it."

sounds like you're doing awesome brotha, i certainly couldn't do that.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
reading your workout post, i was like "yes, i got him on deads and squats. wait, i don't do both of those on the same day because i can't handle it."

sounds like you're doing awesome brotha, i certainly couldn't do that.
LoL, thanks. Im' certain you've got me on squats. I've got a ways to go to catch up to the majority of ya'llz.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
2nd Workout Tonight

I finished chest at 6:00pm, and I headed back to the gym at 8:30pm. It's not something I would do regularly or recommend, the time frame is too close to each other and I'm sure I aggravated some cortisol issue. Nonetheless, I was in the mood.

Behind The Neck Pull Ups [I start all my reps from a dead hang]
BW x 10 reps
BW x 9 reps
BW + 25lbs x 7 reps
BW + 25lbs x 6 reps
BW + 25lbs x 5.5 reps
BW + 25lbs x 5 reps
BW + 25lbs x 5 reps
BW x 7 reps
BW + 10lbs x 7 reps
BW + 10lbs x 6 reps
BW + 10lbs x 5 reps
BW x 5 reps
BW x 7 reps
BW x 4 reps

Lat Pull Downs
190lbs x 10 reps
210lbs x 8 reps
230lbs x 8 reps
250lbs x 6 reps
270lbs x 5 reps

I think I spent close to 30 min on behind the neck pull ups alone. It's been awhile since I've brought out the good 'ole weight belt, so I abused it to utter hell. I wasn't going for a predetermined amount of sets on my rear pull ups, I was trying to go until I was not able to perform at least 5 reps, and I kept qualifying for another set and another set. I like this approach to pull ups, but I have a special infatuation for them.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats a mighty strong incline bench my friend. Kudos!:bigeyes:
Thanks, I've been this strong before and stronger (but also heavier). I haven't really broken any new plains of strength on anything in years. I think that's why I like pull ups so much, its the only "new frontier" for me, bodybuilding wise. It wasn't until the end of my most recent cut a few months back, that I was even able to do a pull up, or at least able to do enough to actually have them in my routine.

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
I finished chest at 6:00pm, and I headed back to the gym at 8:30pm. It's not something I would do regularly or recommend, the time frame is too close to each other and I'm sure I aggravated some cortisol issue. Nonetheless, I was in the mood.

Behind The Neck Pull Ups [I start all my reps from a dead hang]
BW x 10 reps
BW x 9 reps
BW + 25lbs x 7 reps
BW + 25lbs x 6 reps
BW + 25lbs x 5.5 reps
BW + 25lbs x 5 reps
BW + 25lbs x 5 reps
BW x 7 reps
BW + 10lbs x 7 reps
BW + 10lbs x 6 reps
BW + 10lbs x 5 reps
BW x 5 reps
BW x 7 reps
BW x 4 reps

Lat Pull Downs
190lbs x 10 reps
210lbs x 8 reps
230lbs x 8 reps
250lbs x 6 reps
270lbs x 5 reps

I think I spent close to 30 min on behind the neck pull ups alone. It's been awhile since I've brought out the good 'ole weight belt, so I abused it to utter hell. I wasn't going for a predetermined amount of sets on my rear pull ups, I was trying to go until I was not able to perform at least 5 reps, and I kept qualifying for another set and another set. I like this approach to pull ups, but I have a special infatuation for them.
That is the only way that counts :D

Great stuff V, now you are raising the challenge ! 14 sets ?!!! :eek: :)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is the only way that counts :D

Great stuff V, now you are raising the challenge ! 14 sets ?!!! :eek: :)
Thanks. DF. I wasn't really going for sets either, my aim was to push until I was no longer able, so I guess as far as tonight was concerned, 14 was my magic number.

My pull ups performances are the most ambiguous of any exercise. Some days they feel smooth and I feel light, other days I feel like Professor Klump trying to do a pull up.

thenomad

thenomad

Awards
  • Established
those are some serious sets dood! keep up the good work and keep pressing on, a wise buddy of mine once ranted about getting through the mental, physical, and emotional pain to be stronger all around, and i know you can break this plain like a toothpick!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, I've been this strong before and stronger (but also heavier). I haven't really broken any new plains of strength on anything in years. I think that's why I like pull ups so much, its the only "new frontier" for me, bodybuilding wise. It wasn't until the end of my most recent cut a few months back, that I was even able to do a pull up, or at least able to do enough to actually have them in my routine.
Yah when I'm heavy I can't do pullups ... maybe 1 or 2. When I diet down really low I get weaker on the power movements but get stronger on the BW movements. I guess that makes sense, but I was surprised how much stronger I got on BW...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sam, have you been listening to Rush this morning? Wholly crap he's cracking me up. If you're not listening, he's talking about the death of the "Teleprompter-in-chief" (it toppled over yesterday and couldn't be fixed), "a giant in his field" - "meeting the great Orator in the Sky." - He's just been BSing about it for the last 10 minutes; saying how Prompter and BO's relationship has been unstable, and is trying to decide if Obama had him rubbed out. :toofunny:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sam, have you been listening to Rush this morning? Wholly crap he's cracking me up. If you're not listening, he's talking about the death of the "Teleprompter-in-chief" (it toppled over yesterday and couldn't be fixed), "a giant in his field" - "meeting the great Orator in the Sky." - He's just been BSing about it for the last 10 minutes; saying how Prompter and BO's relationship has been unstable, and is trying to decide if Obama had him rubbed out. :toofunny:
LOL :lol: No, I missed it, but that's effing hilarious, LOL.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah when I'm heavy I can't do pullups ... maybe 1 or 2. When I diet down really low I get weaker on the power movements but get stronger on the BW movements. I guess that makes sense, but I was surprised how much stronger I got on BW...
I've not yet surprised myself on my BW lifts, my repetitions are not that impressive :lol:

Strangely enough, though my ability to do pull ups are relegated by my relative body weight, BW Dips are not. I can actually handle much more weight hanging from my chain belt if I'm stronger, regardless of my body weight.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've not yet surprised myself on my BW lifts, my repetitions are not that impressive :lol:

Strangely enough, though my ability to do pull ups are relegated by my relative body weight, BW Dips are not. I can actually handle much more weight hanging from my chain belt if I'm stronger, regardless of my body weight.
...I gotta get my dipping weight back up... It's my favorite chest/tri movement.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
those are some serious sets dood! keep up the good work and keep pressing on, a wise buddy of mine once ranted about getting through the mental, physical, and emotional pain to be stronger all around, and i know you can break this plain like a toothpick!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn killed it V!! Looks like its time for a rest day or two..youre sounding rundown.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...I gotta get my dipping weight back up... It's my favorite chest/tri movement.
I have some coming up with the second workout of my chest blast and just hope there is not too much shoulder pain. I have been basically unable to do them up to now, we'll see how it goes.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm feeling exceptionally blessed at the moment. In a time of national recession, I have two jobs and in a time of mass foreclosures, I'm in the process of getting a condo. I do feel blessed

DELTS

Military Press
135lbs x 10 reps
185lbs x 8 reps
185lbs x 7 reps
185lbs x 6 reps
185lbs x 5 reps

Military Press - Behind The Neck
135lbs x 8 reps
135lbs x 7 7prs
135lbs x 6 reps
135lbs x 5 reps

Smith-Military Press; Reverse Grip (emphasis on the anterior delts)
95lbs x 10 reps
95lbs x 9 reps
95lbs x 8 reps
95lbs x 6 reps

Upright Rows
95lbs x 10 reps
95lbs x 8 reps
95lbs x 6 reps

Db Lateral Raises
35lbs Db's x 10 reps
35lbs Db's x 8 reps
35lbs Db's x 6 reps

Machine, Behind The Neck Shoulder Press
185lbs x 10 reps
185lbs x 8 reps
185lbs x 6 reps

Bam :drillsergeant:

I don't think I'm getting any stronger any more. I feel as though I could stop all supplementation and my performance would not deter at all. For me, I enjoyed the 9 caps approach to PRIME during my last cycle, but I had two or three bottles to play with then. I think I may have maxed out this 6 cap approach.

T-911 is starting to give me nausea issues and I associate this with the Y-HCL, however, I only experience a nausea or dizziness if I take two tabs at once. A single tab is still completely (negative) symptoms free.

thenomad

thenomad

Awards
  • Established
WHERE IS YOUR E911!!!!! You'll have so much energy that you will be in there bending Barbells and stuff!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
WHERE IS YOUR E911!!!!! You'll have so much energy that you will be in there bending Barbells and stuff!
I know, I totally want some E911. I almost bought some with the 50% off deal at LG, but the shipping cost was like $14.00, so the %50 off deal was almost nullified. I suppose if I were ordering multiple bottles it would have been well worth it, but I'm tight on money at the moment. I'm trying to buy a condo and pay for a wedding & honeymoon within the same time frame.

thenomad

thenomad

Awards
  • Established
I know, I totally want some E911. I almost bought some with the 50% off deal at LG, but the shipping cost was like $14.00, so the %50 off deal was almost nullified. I suppose if I were ordering multiple bottles it would have been well worth it, but I'm tight on money at the moment. I'm trying to buy a condo and pay for a wedding & honeymoon within the same time frame.
true true, i was about to buy a house this past march and get married next summer, but i didn't get the house, and i ditched the girl. I hope your deals go a lot smoother than mine!!!

BTW, i'm almost pissed off at LG right now because i still haven't gotten my E911 yet and my order still says processing on the site.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
true true, i was about to buy a house this past march and get married next summer, but i didn't get the house, and i ditched the girl. I hope your deals go a lot smoother than mine!!!

BTW, i'm almost pissed off at LG right now because i still haven't gotten my E911 yet and my order still says processing on the site.
It was a pre-order, man. That should tell you something. ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man that's a lot of shoulder work... gotta watch that it can come back and bite you in the azzz

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
You buy da rock yet?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You buy da rock yet?
He's poor maaaaaaan. His girl is getting a box of Cracker Jacks, and MAYBE there will be a ring in there...or one of those stupid joke books.

Speaking of which, I was at a baseball game last weekend...

What do planets read? - Comet books.

Ha.

Ha.

ehhhhhhhh.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You buy da rock yet?
That was taken care of pre-engagement. I learned there is the very expensive engagement ring, and the the less expensive wedding ring.

Engagement ring was upward of 2g's. Wedding ring was just below a G. I've come to understand why people slang bricks.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man that's a lot of shoulder work... gotta watch that it can come back and bite you in the azzz
I hear ya. I don't normally tax them quite to that extent. It was suppose to be a deads/squats day, but my erectors were acting funny, so I took it out on my delts.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
That was taken care of pre-engagement. I learned there is the very expensive engagement ring, and the the less expensive wedding ring.

Engagement ring was upward of 2g's. Wedding ring was just below a G. I've come to understand why people slang bricks.
My girlfriend is all about the 30g ring... It makes me want to mouth a 9mm.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My girlfriend is all about the 30g ring... It makes me want to mouth a 9mm.
30G's is a down payment on a house, including closing costs and depending on the house, a good few months of mortgage.

You won't be able to afford a 9mm after a purchase that big, you might need to go with the drinking bleach approach, it's a lot cheaper.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
30G's is a down payment on a house, including closing costs and depending on the house, a good few months of mortgage.

You won't be able to afford a 9mm after a purchase that big, you might need to go with the drinking bleach approach, it's a lot cheaper.
Word... It's one thing to have enough money to get something like that... but like you said, there are better things to use it for when entering into a long term relationship.

That being said, I'd like her to have something she loves and is proud of...

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Luckily for me, my fiancee is simple and low maintenance. She's a 4th grade Christian School teacher, so she gets paid in buttons and we'll be supporting her disabled mom with half of her check or stack of buttons, which I'm alright with. In my culture, it's criminal to not help your parents if they need it, so, we'll be living a very modest life the first couple of years. Which also means my supplement budget will be severely diminished. I'll probably be hyped to buy some Multi's at Walmart. WALMART MULTI LOG, wheeeeeew!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Word... It's one thing to have enough money to get something like that... but like you said, there are better things to use it for when entering into a long term relationship.

That being said, I'd like her to have something she loves and is proud of...
Oh yeah, mos def. Girls show off their rings like crazy and they stare at it everywhere you go, because real diamonds reflect light in a crazy spectrum of lights and girls seem to like that to some odd extent. I only got her a basic, princess cut diamond, but she's a very basic & simple girl, so for her, it was perfect. She doesn't like bling really, just baby-bling.

I was watching some Documentary on the Player's Ball in Chicago, where a bunch of pimps & ho's gather and party. I saw some pimp with a diamond covered statue of liberty sitting on top of his ring, like 5 inches off his finger, lol.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Luckily for me, my fiancee is simple and low maintenance. She's a 4th grade Christian School teacher, so she gets paid in buttons and we'll be supporting her disabled mom with half of her check or stack of buttons, which I'm alright with. In my culture, it's criminal to not help your parents if they need it, so, we'll be living a very modest life the first couple of years. Which also means my supplement budget will be severely diminished. I'll probably be hyped to buy some Multi's at Walmart. WALMART MULTI LOG, wheeeeeew!
Well, you will always have a USPlabs hook-up, so you may be alright. Going across the border on the weekend, S, so I will ship then.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For young men looking to get married and want to make sure they're marrying a person who cares for them, take them out looking at rings she knows you can't afford. If she is the right women she will refuse to accept something she knows will put you in the poor house.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, you will always have a USPlabs hook-up, so you may be alright. Going across the border on the weekend, S, so I will ship then.
Awesome! Upcoming PRIME & Walmart Multi Stack!! No but seriously, thanks, I really appreciate it. I have an allergic reaction to feeling as though I'm taking advantage of anything or anyone, so I'll be sure to keep the pan handling to a minimum.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For young men looking to get married and want to make sure they're marrying a person who cares for them, take them out looking at rings she knows you can't afford. If she is the right women she will refuse to accept something she knows will put you in the poor house.
I hear ya. California public school teachers (specifically, LAUSD; which is the county we live within) are amongst the highest paid teachers in the country, so California teachers who take the private school route, definitely aren't about the money. My fiancee has a masters and 4 years of teaching at her private school and she makes about 60% of what my roommate makes, as a 1st year math teacher at a public Jr. high.

Bottom line, of all the gold diggers traditionally associated with girls in the L.A., Hollywood vicinity, I don't have one. We're both simple and very fiscally conservative, so I'm lucky in that regards.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear ya. California public school teachers (specifically, LAUSD; which is the county we live within) are amongst the highest paid teachers in the country, so California teachers who take the private school route, definitely aren't about the money. My fiancee has a masters and 4 years of teaching at her private school and she makes about 60% of what my roommate makes, as a 1st year math teacher at a public Jr. high.

Bottom line, of all the gold diggers traditionally associated with girls in the L.A., Hollywood vicinity, I don't have one. We're both simple and very fiscally conservative, so I'm lucky in that regards.
Sounds good .. my wife is a very practical woman as well.

thenomad

thenomad

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i thought that my recent ex was crazy cause she was wanting one of those 12g Tacori rings. I didn't want to 9mm myself, so i shot her. we aren't together anymore, and i didn't miss like that weak dood who tried to shoot FIDDY-CENTS!

Volcom, you are gonna be good dood! It sounds like you have found an awesome woman and I'm sure you two will be very happy together! It doesn't work out for all of us.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, i thought that my recent ex was crazy cause she was wanting one of those 12g Tacori rings. I didn't want to 9mm myself, so i shot her. we aren't together anymore, and i didn't miss like that weak dood who tried to shoot FIDDY-CENTS!

Volcom, you are gonna be good dood! It sounds like you have found an awesome woman and I'm sure you two will be very happy together! It doesn't work out for all of us.
Thanks, bro :cheers:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome! Upcoming PRIME & Walmart Multi Stack!! No but seriously, thanks, I really appreciate it. I have an allergic reaction to feeling as though I'm taking advantage of anything or anyone, so I'll be sure to keep the pan handling to a minimum.
Actually, I just purchased/adopted the dog in my avatar, so I may have to panhandle from you.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He's three. Here is their website: www.enchantabull.ca

Scroll to the left, and click "Males". It gives his championships and pedigree.
That's awesome, I like his colors and patterns.

Whatever happened with that situation where that guy sold you a sickly puppy? Or ought you not incriminate yourself for that crime you did not commit?