TRANSFORMERS... The Quest for PRIME!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Transformantion vote to LTL. From week 1 to week 5 the change is amazing. Added alot of size and is shredded. I would also give physique to LTL. He is just shredded up and looking cack diiieeesel! Everybody is doing awesome tho. Keep up the good work guys!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
My vote is for LTL all the way. He is killing dat sh*t!! Keep it up bro.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
KLEEN: P - 14 | T - 0
GREEN: P - 0 | T - 1
DW : P - 0 | T - 0
AL : P - 1 | T - 8
LTL : P - 0 | T - 4

All very impressive. This week I think a few of you guys let the holiday slip a bit, but that is only going to hide a bit of progress. I wish I had a vote because I'd give them both to LTL this week. His Physique and Transformation is nothing short of amazing this week.

We still have 3 weeks. Keep at it and don't give up.

I would like some input on how to weigh the scores. IMO I think Transformation should hold more weight than Physique. I am asking the contenders gentleman, not the voters. If you would each email me with suggestions, I'm sure we'll come up with something.

Everybody is still doing a great job and DW is hanging with guys half his age.....that is a win all within itself.

Morry
My input is that the only votes that really matter in the end are the final votes. These weekly things are just weekly motivation in my eyes. Since we have not truly been tracking 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place votes it is really just going to be he who wins gets the glory. In the end when our 1st and our last pics are side by side pose for pose comparison for others to vote on that is when the true transformation will be revealed. All of these votes in between are more like progress gauges to me. In the end the first pics compared to last pics who did the job the best, not so much an ongoing count of who was in what position throughout is what is going to be the deciding factor in the end isn't it?

As far as physique, I think we either keep them separate as in 1 winner physique, and 1 transformation or simply remove the physique vote completely. I will go with whatever everyone else says.

Yes I was one of the competitors that let the holiday weekend mess with me peaking for my pics. I was a lot more dry before the weekend. I kept carbs pretty low Sunday about 100-150 grams (via 1 slice Pecan Pie), and about 8 shots worth of vodka in Pepsi-Max, "NO EPIVAR taken that day) but the BBQ was plentiful, and I easily ate 2 lbs of it throughout the day if not more. I was surprised to see I held onto as much water as I did. I should have taken my pics either Saturday or Sunday morning. I was looking pretty dry and full then.

Thanks Morry, I appreciate the motivation bro! I literally wrecked myself all week/month to get to where I was. I will be concentrating on bulking up a bit the next few weeks and then will do a pretty aggressive shred for the final two weeks to finish this up. I have been restricting my growth with my diet but I want to finish a little beefier so we will see how this all works out!
You have done great so far man. Keep up the good work.

From here on out my changes will be more spectacular, hardening starts Saturday, watch the fug out!! If I harden well you're all in deep shyte!!
Yep DW, this is where I told you that you would round the corner and your changes would start to really kick in. Let's see what ya got Old Fugger!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Transformantion vote to LTL. From week 1 to week 5 the change is amazing. Added alot of size and is shredded. I would also give physique to LTL. He is just shredded up and looking cack diiieeesel! Everybody is doing awesome tho. Keep up the good work guys!
Thanks bud!
My vote is for LTL all the way. He is killing dat sh*t!! Keep it up bro.
;-), thank you sir. I'll keep crushing that sh1t!
As far as physique, I think we either keep them separate as in 1 winner physique, and 1 transformation or simply remove the physique vote completely. I will go with whatever everyone else says.

You have done great so far man. Keep up the good work.
Thank you Kleen! Just trying to get to your beast mode status!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man I was confused looking at this. I knew we had not completed 5 weeks of this contest yet. The first pics were the starting pics not the end of week one. SO this week will be the completion of week 5 right? I kind of had myself planned out a bit and was thinking I had somehow fallen behind but I think it was just that I saw the "before" pics as week one and the last as 5 and was like Oh Sh!t! Funny how half a week can make you feel like you have more time even if it isn't much.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man I was confused looking at this. I knew we had not completed 5 weeks of this contest yet. The first pics were the starting pics not the end of week one. SO this week will be the completion of week 5 right? I kind of had myself planned out a bit and was thinking I had somehow fallen behind but I think it was just that I saw the "before" pics as week one and the last as 5 and was like Oh Sh!t! Funny how half a week can make you feel like you have more time even if it isn't much.
Yea this was only the end of week 4. We messed up by calling before pics week 1. LOL 4 weeks left or 3 1/2 rather.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea this was only the end of week 4. We messed up by calling before pics week 1. LOL 4 weeks left or 3 1/2 rather.
No big deal at all just threw me off a bit. I am going to really have to buckle down and do more cardio to have a shot at any kind of transformation worthy of note. I probably should have come in cutting and just cut the entire time if I wanted to make the biggest transformation. However I am adding so much lbm right now while getting leaner I just had to ride the wave out. So now I have to aim that motivation towards the big burn.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
God damn , don't know if too late but this week was DAMN!

Physique .- Kleen
Transformation.- LTL damn bro! Nice abs!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
God damn , don't know if too late but this week was DAMN!

Physique .- Kleen
Transformation.- LTL damn bro! Nice abs!!
Thanks bud!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My input is that the only votes that really matter in the end are the final votes. These weekly things are just weekly motivation in my eyes. Since we have not truly been tracking 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place votes it is really just going to be he who wins gets the glory. In the end when our 1st and our last pics are side by side pose for pose comparison for others to vote on that is when the true transformation will be revealed. All of these votes in between are more like progress gauges to me. In the end the first pics compared to last pics who did the job the best, not so much an ongoing count of who was in what position throughout is what is going to be the deciding factor in the end isn't it?

I agree with KLEEN 100%, I think the final vote should be the one that counts, the vote that weighs Picture's #1 with Final Picts, because that is where the biggest change is going to be for everyone, when you judge a bodybuilding competition they don't care what any of the competitors looked like 3 or 4 weeks prior, but how they look at the end when on stage, so that is also my opinion, but I will go along with the group as a whole if a different decision is made.

Also, I think both the Physique and the Transformation should stay two separate categories, my personal opinion, but again, I will go along with the group as a whole if a different decision is made.

Congrats everyone, Great Job LTL, I'm coming for you my Man!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea buddy! You guys shouldn't be egging me on, I was feeling sluggish after Sunday and Monday's slight diet slip now I'm murdering the weights and gym in general! Let's do this!!!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Week confusion is on me guys. Sorry about that.
Been injecting Tren directly in my brain and I guess it is effecting me a bit. Knew I should have stuck with injecting in the testicles...

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Week confusion is on me guys. Sorry about that.
Been injecting Tren directly in my brain and I guess it is effecting me a bit. Knew I should have stuck with injecting in the testicles...
Lmao!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haha no worries, just looked at myself and said Uhm I am not going to be where I thought in 2.5 weeks. Now at 3.5 weeks I am good.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
LTL and Kleen. Everyone is kickin ass tho! Great job!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LTL came on strong with changes this week for sure, and Klein's physique just keeps getting more phenomenal by the week.

Transformation: LTL
Physique: Kleen

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Transformation: it was hard between ltl and dw... But ltl wins. Dw is catching up!
Thanks for the almost vote, I know that when I started I was way behind, so I had to tighten up my schedule to accomodate the tight schedule of this contest. It seems to be working so far. Hardening starts on Saturday so I will have 3 weeks to harden and continue to lean out. My tranformation will continue for 4 weeks after that though.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the almost vote, I know that when I started I was way behind, so I had to tighten up my schedule to accomodate the tight schedule of this contest. It seems to be working so far. Hardening starts on Saturday so I will have 3 weeks to harden and continue to lean out. My tranformation will continue for 4 weeks after that though.
Dw I could really see the difference when the week by week pics were posted in here, especially in your ab definition and overall tightness. Nice work old fugger! To add to your my transformation will go on 4 weeks after comment, I plan on my transformation to continue for years. I don't like to think oh I plan on maxing out and then tapering off. Not sure exactly what everyone means by that type of a thing.. Is this just a 3 month a year body slam and then slack for 9 months?? I mean no offense by this at all just trying to get a little more personal with you.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dw I could really see the difference when the week by week pics were posted in here, especially in your ab definition and overall tightness. Nice work old fugger! To add to your my transformation will go on 4 weeks after comment, I plan on my transformation to continue for years. I don't like to think oh I plan on maxing out and then tapering off. Not sure exactly what everyone means by that type of a thing.. Is this just a 3 month a year body slam and then slack for 9 months?? I mean no offense by this at all just trying to get a little more personal with you.
I still have a peak period every year as it is not possible for me to hold a peak for a very long time. I then try to maintain the peak as long as possible then I do a short bulk in the winter and then the recomp starts again for the summer... it's just a pattern I have been working on for my body type and trying to mix in quality of life with my hobby. This year was ok I managed to maintain ok and then only went back up to 221 on my bulk. I planned on a slow peak which would have looking buff all summer and into the fall which should still be possible. I want to see what I look like at a full peak using muscle hardening compounds. I may have started to early, the orignial start date for me was May 20th, that's why I had to increase the pace.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got ya! Well man you are in incredible shape I can only imagine your peak this summer! Nice work bro!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Transformation-LTL
Physique-kleen

And everyone doing great...really showing in those pics...mr green you're back looks great...kleen overall looks strong and lean...Scotty doc also change alot...I can see those abs and packing muscles on top...and DW the best shape I seen at his age...LTL overall pushed his limits and really transform himself...keep it up guys!!!! And keep killing :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got ya! Well man you are in incredible shape I can only imagine your peak this summer! Nice work bro!

Thanks, I'll get there it's only a matter of when, I am trying to get as close as I can for June 25th though...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You definitely made some very nice strides Doug!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think you have been here the whole time. Just different starting place. We will see what the next 3.5 weeks bring. I think I can get pretty damn lean in that time. If I can get down enough the fat is off my lower pecs I will be happy.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you have been here the whole time. Just different starting place. We will see what the next 3.5 weeks bring. I think I can get pretty damn lean in that time. If I can get down enough the fat is off my lower pecs I will be happy.
yah starting place that's a good way of lookng at it...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Im not as embarassed now knowing someone else has done that...

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Man I have fallen off the damn boat here...Life is really kicking in hardcore for me! Good news though...I am going back next week to take the physical ability test for the fire department which mean I did well on my written exam! Also Proud to announce that I have been taken in by the Finaflex family as a representative!!

Plan of attack 2 a days next week. Now that school is out my schedule has opened up...too bad this is almost over! Cardio King!!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Man I have fallen off the damn boat here...Life is really kicking in hardcore for me! Good news though...I am going back next week to take the physical ability test for the fire department which mean I did well on my written exam! Also Proud to announce that I have been taken in by the Finaflex family as a representative!!

Plan of attack 2 a days next week. Now that school is out my schedule has opened up...too bad this is almost over! Cardio King!!
Congrats bro thats some bad ass news!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Good news bro! Now grab the focking life raft!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yep life just happens sometime... but you got the finaflex deal which is fantastic cut Al treats his people right... but I think everybody already knows that :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finaflex for the win! I like how they choose only the best to represent!
Thank you from all of us.. it stems from having the right guy in the helm in Al ...he's a good person and he chooses people who he feels are good people.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Thank you from all of us.. it stems from having the right guy in the helm in Al ...he's a good person and he chooses people who he feels are good people.
This does explain why I'm not a rep. I'm a good friend but far from being considered "good people".

:lol:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to see all this hard work. It is clearly paying off. Cant wait to see the next set of pics.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
To add to that the owners seem to be really great guys as well. Very supportive and optimistic...great products great people...just can't go wrong.

On another note...I got the diet back on track today and some cardio as well. Time to trim the skin chub

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To add to that the owners seem to be really great guys as well. Very supportive and optimistic...great products great people...just can't go wrong.

On another note...I got the diet back on track today and some cardio as well. Time to trim the skin chub
I was on a burn day, and did 1 hour elitical today and took a 90 minute walk ... burned about 1400 cals...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work. I am home with a sick daughter today. I will take my pics in a little while. I kept my ducks in a row this weekend. To me I look much better but we will see what the camera says later this afternoon. I can tell you that this coming week when the results of 2 nice and clean weeks show things will get interesting. Not quite sure if I am there yet this week but I am looking good!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
finaflex_trivia.jpg

Today's Trivia will take place at 7
:00pm Eastern Standard Time...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This does explain why I'm not a rep. I'm a good friend but far from being considered "good people".

:lol:
Agreed... Morry is an incredible friend, but he would be a little too quick to tell someone asking a repetitive question to "Go outside and play hide and go Fugg themself!"

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
week 0

week 1

week 2

week 3

week 4

Pic 2 still week 4

week 5

week 0

week 1

week 2

week 3

week 4

week 5

week 0

week 1

week 2

week 3

week 4

week 5

week 0

week 1

week 2

week 3

week 4

week 5

week 0

week 1

week 2

week 3

week 4

week 5

Last edited:
morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Scores

KLEEN: P - 20 | T - 0
GREEN: P - 0 | T - 1
DW : P - 0 | T - 0
AL : P - 1 | T - 8
LTL : P - 4 | T - 14

LTL has made some very major changes and his scores reflect such. I'm in agreement with the suggestions made. We'll take the last week's scores and up to then is more motivation. LTL has about caught Kleen as an aggregate score. Pretty amazing sh1t.
Everybody is doing a great job and we only have a few short weeks left. Good luck to each of you.

PS- I fixed my bonehead week number mistake on this post. Again, my apologies.

Morry

superfly

superfly

Awards
Everybody looking great! Can see big improvements and changes in all. Somebody needs a name change to LTS (Livetoshred) LTL gets my vote for T! Keep up the good work, can't wait to see the finished products! Kleen has the vote for P.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn LTL is looking like a new man. Wouldnt be able to pick him out of a line up... if it wasnt for all the hair haha. Definitely gets my vote for Transformation this week.

Kleen is holding it down for Physique.

For ease for morry:
Transformation: LTL

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MrKleen73 Training Forum 409
Zero V General Chat 100
OCCFan023 General Chat 9
Nabisco General Chat 10
BigVrunga General Chat 41