TRANSFORMERS... The Quest for PRIME!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
The suspense is killing me.

Pics will be posted tonight. At of 740amEDT, I don't have any of them.

I'll keep an eye out for them. I'll also tally up the scores after I post.

Morry

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The suspense is killing me.

Pics will be posted tonight. At of 740amEDT, I don't have any of them.

I'll keep an eye out for them. I'll also tally up the scores after I post.

Morry
Mine are coming, sneak peaks on my thread tho. ;-) they look better then my Competition poses.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine are coming, sneak peaks on my thread tho. ;-) they look better then my Competition poses.
I am doing mine this mornng, I am not holding my breath yet, pics and me don't get along :(

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am doing mine this mornng, I am not holding my breath yet, pics and me don't get along :(
Can't wait to see them and everyone else's buddy! My pics for this have been terrible compared to the other shots I'm getting with other poses. Seems every time I go to take these ones the lighting is way off, will get it right next week even if I have to take a day off work to do it! Haha

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait to see them and everyone else's buddy! My pics for this have been terrible compared to the other shots I'm getting with other poses. Seems every time I go to take these ones the lighting is way off, will get it right next week even if I have to take a day off work to do it! Haha
I have stuggled with lighting a lot but the studio next door is ok, my problem last week was I was way over hydrated and my back washed out.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I already have my pics but this morning got hectic and I forgot to email them off to Morry or myself for that matter so I wont have mine until I get home tonight. Morry you should have them by about 6:30 CST.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I have stuggled with lighting a lot but the studio next door is ok, my problem last week was I was way over hydrated and my back washed out.
Excuses? C'mon old fugger. The time spent making these up should be spent in the gym or eating or sleeping! Ive got faith in you still!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excuses? C'mon old fugger. The time spent making these up should be spent in the gym or eating or sleeping! Ive got faith in you still!
Man I have really been pushing it, about 5 hours extra walking this weekend and my sessions are animal. Starting to catch up, still a ways to go.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chris... Does this look about how it is...
"Wussification of America"!!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow story of my life
This whole "My Child can do no Wrong" attitude is Fugging Bull****! I blame the parents, seems a great many have no accountability for their children, definitely not saying all, I have met a few here and there that are like my ex-wife and I, but seems like our numbers are dwindling and it is SAD!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
AMEN BROTHER AL! I like how you changed the p to a w for the forums sake. LOL

Can't wait to see everyone's pics.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's see all the pics! I seen Kleens already, and once again he will be tough to beat!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
WEEK 4 PROGRESS.....HALF WAY THERE!!!!

week 1

week 2

week 3

week 4

week1

week 2

week 3

week4

week 1

week 2

week3

week 4

week 1

week 2

week3

week 4

week1

week 2

week3

week 4

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Physique we got Kleen

And transformation is still Al.

Kleen's back is coming in nicely.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
This week is the turning point gentleman. We are half way there!

LTL, my hats off to you. I'm truly impressed.

Kleen, you are a mofo beast.

DW, you always pull tricks out of your hat

Green, you look so much better.

Al, your cardio, dedication, and knowledge are shining superbly.

scores below

KLEEN: 0 TRANSFORMATION : 9 PHYSIQUE
AL: 1 PHYSIQUE : 4 TRANSFORMATION
GREEN: 0 PHYSIQUE : 0 TRANSFORMATION
LTL : 0 PHYSIQUE : 4 TRANSFORMATION
DW: 0 PHYSIQUE : 0 TRANSFORMATION

Green and DW, you guys have made great progress but to stay in this game this next week is yours. You must surpass these mofos!!!

I still am overly impressed with Al and LTL. More so LTL but Al, your my boy and I'm pulling for you. Kleen, you and I know that you aren't human....ha ha.

So I don't know how we are going to weigh each score, but as a landslide right now, Kleen has it. Who will be the challenger to take him to his knees? Who will do more cardio, train more circuits and see the arch angel michael himself before this is all over???? Get at it boys. We are only half way done....

Good luck to you all

Morry

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice job everyone! These guys are not Making this easy at all, your all crazy mofos just like I am when it comes to competition! I gave 150 percent this week, just means I up it to 200 next week! Let's keep this rolling guys! Nice input and thanks Morry!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That may be the biggest change I have ever made in one week in my life. My size is not showing maybe, I thought I looked much wider and I took about an inch off my waist. Don't know if I can do much better than that but the next changes may have me over that line where I start looking more cut.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That may be the biggest change I have ever made in one week in my life. My size is not showing maybe, I thought I looked much wider and I took about an inch off my waist. Don't know if I can do much better than that but the next changes may have me over that line where I start looking more cut.
Oh I see what we did wrong, we should not have used the flash...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely no flash, my lighting was all messed up this week. Will be better next. Trying to get a better spot then the one I was using previous and it back fired! Flash is a big no no on definition shots tho, wish I could get the lighting they have in my work locker room like in the avi pic!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely no flash, my lighting was all messed up this week. Will be better next. Trying to get a better spot then the one I was using previous and it back fired! Flash is a big no no on definition shots tho, wish I could get the lighting they have in my work locker room like in the avi pic!
My gym has great lighting... I am going to do some there as I will peak mid july... actually I peak on my 54th bday, going to make a big hullabaloo about it. May see some wheel of death vids too....

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My gym has great lighting... I am going to do some there as I will peak mid july... actually I peak on my 54th bday, going to make a big hullabaloo about it. May see some wheel of death vids too....
I've worked 60 hour weeks, since we started this competition and spend at least 14+ hours a week in the gym. Finding time to get the pictures has been difficult. I get them when and where I can and then I'm stuck with what I have. I apologize for the bad lighting once again but believe me I think it hurt more then helped. This next week should be insane, it's only been two days since the pics and I'm noticing veins and muscles showing I've never seen before haha. This competition has me pushing beyond my normal limits and making me realize there are no limits! :twisted:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear you I am pushing it way more than I ever normally would, diet wise, exercise wise etc... trying to shave time....

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So far this competition has been fun. I am going to have to up my cardio now to make sure I really start burning through some more fat. Al and his 5+ hours a week of cardio are going to be really hard to beat.

I am definitely holding some water from the lack of EPI-V, that will be resumed shortly and I should have a little more dryness in my next pics.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AMEN BROTHER AL! I like how you changed the p to a w for the forums sake. LOL

Can't wait to see everyone's pics.
That is how they say it on the radio station here in GA I listen to!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Idk if too late haha I had been busy last night to vote , but votes are:

Physique: Kleen
Transformation: Al (Scotty)

Damn doc! abs are comming in FAST!! Amazing!! And kleen, change your name to MonsterKleen haha you get bigger and leaner by the day xD hahaha.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not saying anything about my cardio this week... Today is my Birthday and well... it is time to let the beast out to play for a bit, I've kept him caged for 4wks now!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can honestly see a HUGE amount of progress in Doug and Green this week, but unfortunately Al made the biggest change IMO from the pics anyways, and Kleen still takes physique. He dropped a full % bodyfat in a week, and that says a lot....so...

Transformation: Al
Physique: Kleen

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'm not saying anything about my cardio this week... Today is my Birthday and well... it is time to let the beast out to play for a bit, I've kept him caged for 4wks now!
Happy Birthday doc!! May many more winters come thy way sir! And enjoy it man haha you deserve it after the expressway to abs you just took!! All the best wishes Doc!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Im giving my transformation vote to green. Between week 1 and 4 is night and day. Al, another week and youre going to beat kleen out for physique, but kleen gets it this time.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Kleen for physique again this week hes still out in front by a bit.
Transformation is tough this week between al and green but gotta give it to Al. His fat loss is incredible. Fast tracked abs lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im giving my transformation vote to green. Between week 1 and 4 is night and day. Al, another week and youre going to beat kleen out for physique, but kleen gets it this time.
Don't be so sure, I would expect some major changes from me this week.
Kleen for physique again this week hes still out in front by a bit.
Transformation is tough this week between al and green but gotta give it to Al. His fat loss is incredible. Fast tracked abs lol
Al has really kicked ass on the fat loss. Green has really made some seriously nice gains and cut up. Doug has really leaned up and his back is wider. Of course LTL is getting leaner and growing very nicely.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't be so sure, I would expect some major changes from me this week.

Al has really kicked ass on the fat loss. Green has really made some seriously nice gains and cut up. Doug has really leaned up and his back is wider. Of course LTL is getting leaner and growing very nicely.
LTL gets no love because LTL should have came in 20 lbs heavier! LOL Cutting is easy for me its the bulking that is tricky. I'm happy with my progress, for the first time in my life I have actual abs. Can't beat that. Thanks btw kleen! :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LTL gets no love because LTL should have came in 20 lbs heavier! LOL Cutting is easy for me its the bulking that is tricky. I'm happy with my progress, for the first time in my life I have actual abs. Can't beat that. Thanks btw kleen! :)
Dude your progress has been incredible to say the least. Stand proud for that! You are still one of the front runners in this. Keep shredding and show em what you got!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude your progress has been incredible to say the least. Stand proud for that! You are still one of the front runners in this. Keep shredding and show em what you got!!
I know, I kid, I kid! haha

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Definitely noticeable changes in all pics. I would give transformation to Al and Physique to Kleen, but LTL is definitely stepping up his game and the same goes with DW...this is going to get nasty...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Makes 2 of us haha cutting is easy as **** , but bulking...now thats a complex science haha

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pics are up on my thread for anyone interested. Figured I'd bump this dead thread! Wtf guys this is epic!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wtf!? Dude! Huge change! You're improving nicely. It pisses me off cause I'm 30 and can't look like that. :p keep it up DW!
Thanks ... was a good week and it's only going get better.. :) You fuggers are in for a whole lotta .. "You ain't seen nothing yet" :) As God as my witness this old fugger is going down swinging!!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Waiting on Al and Green .

Everybody else I have and will post.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I had one of the contestants email me for an extension. I see no reason not to give it to him. He should have his pictures to me this afternoon. I'll post everybody as soon as I get them.

Thank you to everybody for being patient.

Morry

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had one of the contestants email me for an extension. I see no reason not to give it to him. He should have his pictures to me this afternoon. I'll post everybody as soon as I get them.

Morry
Oh alright then :)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Morry
Not asking for an extension, will take my pictures when I get to the store today, so mine will be this afternoon as well!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
week 1

week 2

week 3

week 4

week 5

Pic 2 still week 5

week1

week 2

week 3

week4

week 5

week 1

week 2

week3

week 4

week 5

week 1

week 2

week3

week 4

week 5

week1

week 2

week3

week 4

week 5

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Scores

KLEEN: P - 14 | T - 0
GREEN: P - 0 | T - 1
DW : P - 0 | T - 0
AL : P - 1 | T - 8
LTL : P - 0 | T - 4

All very impressive. This week I think a few of you guys let the holiday slip a bit, but that is only going to hide a bit of progress. I wish I had a vote because I'd give them both to LTL this week. His Physique and Transformation is nothing short of amazing this week.

We still have 3 weeks. Keep at it and don't give up.

I would like some input on how to weigh the scores. IMO I think Transformation should hold more weight than Physique. I am asking the contenders gentleman, not the voters. If you would each email me with suggestions, I'm sure we'll come up with something.

Everybody is still doing a great job and DW is hanging with guys half his age.....that is a win all within itself.

Morry

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Morry, I appreciate the motivation bro! I literally wrecked myself all week/month to get to where I was. I will be concentrating on bulking up a bit the next few weeks and then will do a pretty aggressive shred for the final two weeks to finish this up. I have been restricting my growth with my diet but I want to finish a little beefier so we will see how this all works out!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
KLEEN: P - 14 | T - 0
GREEN: P - 0 | T - 1
DW : P - 0 | T - 0
AL : P - 1 | T - 8
LTL : P - 0 | T - 4

All very impressive. This week I think a few of you guys let the holiday slip a bit, but that is only going to hide a bit of progress. I wish I had a vote because I'd give them both to LTL this week. His Physique and Transformation is nothing short of amazing this week.

We still have 3 weeks. Keep at it and don't give up.

I would like some input on how to weigh the scores. IMO I think Transformation should hold more weight than Physique. I am asking the contenders gentleman, not the voters. If you would each email me with suggestions, I'm sure we'll come up with something.

Everybody is still doing a great job and DW is hanging with guys half his age.....that is a win all within itself.

Morry
From here on out my changes will be more spectacular, hardening starts Saturday, watch the fug out!! If I harden well you're all in deep shyte!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MrKleen73 Training Forum 409
Zero V General Chat 100
OCCFan023 General Chat 9
Nabisco General Chat 10
BigVrunga General Chat 41