TRANSFORMERS... The Quest for PRIME!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You know guys...I wish I get to reach your age (highly doubt it lol I'll die in my 30s prolly), and be able to look half as good as you do oO , hands down on Scotty he is a transformation artist...But Kleen buddy Oo WTF!! I dont buy it that you are an old fugger at all hahahaha you are in better shape than any of my gym buddies , though I wanna see LTL pics oO he seems to be putting on weight while all you guys are cutting...This is getting interesting ^^

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LTL pics oO he seems to be putting on weight while all you guys are cutting...This is getting interesting ^^
Very interesting. Funny how two opposite/ different approaches can make a physique.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
You guys are all motivating as hell! Started my diet about a week ago waist is down 1" so far and i'm still sitting at 240. Hit some BIG PR's today i feel absolutely awesome i'm looking better and getting stronger!! Keep kicking a$$ guys!!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
You guys are all motivating as hell! Started my diet about a week ago waist is down 1" so far and i'm still sitting at 240. Hit some BIG PR's today i feel absolutely awesome i'm looking better and getting stronger!! Keep kicking a$$ guys!!
An inch in a week? Whats your diet tren and cardio? Thats insanity!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You know guys...I wish I get to reach your age (highly doubt it lol I'll die in my 30s prolly), and be able to look half as good as you do oO , hands down on Scotty he is a transformation artist...But Kleen buddy Oo WTF!! I dont buy it that you are an old fugger at all hahahaha you are in better shape than any of my gym buddies , though I wanna see LTL pics oO he seems to be putting on weight while all you guys are cutting...This is getting interesting ^^
Ha, I am still in my 30's for another 7 months.

By the way... I am not cutting exactly, if you notice I gained almost 1 lb of muscle this past week along with the fat burned. If things go well I will just keep getting leaner without going much under 205 and will probably end up ripped between 203-208. When I add the EpiVar later this week I think we will see even more gains to follow.

Very interesting. Funny how two opposite/ different approaches can make a physique.
Definitely, and I do believe that LTL has some pretty fresh androgen receptors so he should be albe to grow into being pretty big and lean.

An inch in a week? Whats your diet tren and cardio? Thats insanity!
I am willing to bet going from having high - moderate carbs down to lower carbs.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kleen- are u on the cover of the asteroid stack book from USP?? With the workouts in it?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So was today supposed to be a vote?....or is that next week?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kleen you have definitely made the biggest impression so far, and I agree with it. For Physique so far, Kleen you have my vote. As for transformation LTL probably gets the nod from me too. I'm sure that is due to just starting a cycle but not to take anything from your hard work. You are all doing great though. The coming weeks are anybody's to win!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Looks Like Ill be competing DMZ free gentlemen. I have a few days of 550-XD and then I will be moving into PCT. I'd say this pretty much takes away the competitive edge, but I will still do my best.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Awesome suff Kleen you are still young then!! And also , yeah I just noticed it , you grew lean muscle mass while losing fat...and getting even more shredded :p Votes are yours man! Go Kill it!! haha.

Also on a side note , RickRock how long did it take you to get like that oO super shredded...and is it easy to mantain? I started lifting like 10 months ago so I know I have a LONG WAY to go :p but motivation is still there!! Haha and I plan on looking one day like you and Kleen :p

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Awesome suff Kleen you are still young then!! And also , yeah I just noticed it , you grew lean muscle mass while losing fat...and getting even more shredded :p Votes are yours man! Go Kill it!! haha.
Yah I am the only old fugger here. Another side note... I just fuggin started yesterday :) I had deload last week then away for the weekend where it was impossible to keep my diet in check and didn't start my cycle till this week. The fact that I made any progress at all is kind of miraculous... hoping for better things from here on out as my game plan is in gear.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aren't we supposed to be ranking them first thru 4th?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will get 20K power walking in today... so no cardio tomorrow. Also in the interests of turning it the fug up another fuggin notch, I have been eyeing this really fuggin steep hill a few k from my place and just the crazy fug to fuggin try it. So this weekend I will try and get it on film... me going up the hill or rolling down the hill dead...

I'll show you fuggers....:)

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Fugging fugg fuggers lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Fugg it

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Yah I am the only old fugger here. Another side note... I just fuggin started yesterday :) I had deload last week then away for the weekend where it was impossible to keep my diet in check and didn't start my cycle till this week. The fact that I made any progress at all is kind of miraculous... hoping for better things from here on out as my game plan is in gear.
That actually makes it a pretty level field of competition for us Old Fuggers. Al and I were both training very light due to our injuries last week. Hell I am stuck training light due to mine right now. So I will be jealous looking at your lifts. Like you, I also went way off my diet this weekend due to visitors, but my changes are kind of obvious because my starting point was close to when small losses in body fat make a difference. Once you guys hit about the 3-4 weeks mark you will probably all start having some huge differences and mine will be slowing up drastically.

Aren't we supposed to be ranking them first thru 4th?
Yes Sir!

Will get 20K power walking in today... so no cardio tomorrow. Also in the interests of turning it the fug up another fuggin notch, I have been eyeing this really fuggin steep hill a few k from my place and just the crazy fug to fuggin try it. So this weekend I will try and get it on film... me going up the hill or rolling down the hill dead...

I'll show you fuggers....:)
Oh boy you planning on doing hill sprints or just walking up and down it? Is that the tall hill you walked or ran on a good while back? Be careful if sprinting and start out kind of easy. Let the tendons get used to it. The back of my knee is still messing with me from when I twisted it a little during that hill sprint early in the year.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That actually makes it a pretty level field of competition for us Old Fuggers. Al and I were both training very light due to our injuries last week. Hell I am stuck training light due to mine right now. So I will be jealous looking at your lifts. Like you, I also went way off my diet this weekend due to visitors, but my changes are kind of obvious because my starting point was close to when small losses in body fat make a difference. Once you guys hit about the 3-4 weeks mark you will probably all start having some huge differences and mine will be slowing up drastically.

Yes Sir!

Oh boy you planning on doing hill sprints or just walking up and down it? Is that the tall hill you walked or ran on a good while back? Be careful if sprinting and start out kind of easy. Let the tendons get used to it. The back of my knee is still messing with me from when I twisted it a little during that hill sprint early in the year.
Yah I am going to go for the sprints but I will be careful at first speeding up as I go... good advice, I have to walk 3 K to get there so I will be warmed up...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK kids, gather around... it's story-time.... Yeahhhh!!!!

So last night this MORON named ScottyDoc gets up in the middle of the night, half asleep and staggering, to get some water and runs right into the corner of a wall and gashed his fugging head in!!!

So I'm gonna have a new scar to make me look even prettier, but minus that, still woke up, went to the gym, slight head-ache, but I got my workout in!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

So last night this MORON named ScottyDoc gets up in the middle of the night, half asleep and staggering, to get some water and runs right into the corner of a wall and gashed his fugging head in!!!

So I'm gonna have a new scar to make me look even prettier, but minus that, still woke up, went to the gym, slight head-ache, but I got my workout in!!!
Damn bro you smoked yourself pretty good!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Sorry to hear that AL ... good thing you have a thick skull or you really could have done some damage :)

Yah you nailed it pretty good... I walk around in the dark a lot too...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to hear that AL ... good thing you have a thick skull or you really could have done some damage :)

Yah you nailed it pretty good... I walk around in the dark a lot too...
Hurt like a Mo-Fo when I banged it, I was like DAMN, then I felt the warm sensation of the blood dripping down the side of my nose and down to my chin, I was like, WTF... I'm bleeding? Then when I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, I realized I had gashed it open pretty damn good, LoL! Oh well, if we can't laugh at ourselves every now and again, then we are definitely taking Life wayyyyy to seriously!!! A future scar, no big deal, does not effect anything else in my life what-so-ever!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hurt like a Mo-Fo when I banged it, I was like DAMN, then I felt the warm sensation of the blood dripping down the side of my nose and down to my chin, I was like, WTF... I'm bleeding? Then when I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, I realized I had gashed it open pretty damn good, LoL! Oh well, if we can't laugh at ourselves every now and again, then we are definitely taking Life wayyyyy to seriously!!! A future scar, no big deal, does not effect anything else in my life what-so-ever!
Yah some of the best laughs I"ve had are over the stupid things I've done :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Damn dude were you running?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
nice gash. try to keep the sand out.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh No! What just happened, Oh Kleen just took second dose of EPIVAR and Stano-200. Things are about to blow up!!!! Hold on fellow competitors, riding my coat tail is going to get a little harder!!!! ;)

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Oh No! What just happened, Oh Kleen just took second dose of EPIVAR and Stano-200. Things are about to blow up!!!! Hold on fellow competitors, riding my coat tail is going to get a little harder!!!! ;)
Haha... riding your coat tail that's ridiculous!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love this motivation man! Hope all competitors are still killing there bodies day in and day out like I am. This competition was the best thing that could have happened for me right before summer. I'm already very driven and motivated with a strict diet and training regime but this has put me in a whole new category! Keep it up guys and remember we will all be winner's at the end I'm sure of that! Imagine the looks at the beach etc, it will pay off! Pain is temporary, glory is forever! Enough with the cheesy rant! Lets get it boys!!!!!! Can't wait to see the pics the next few weeks.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Love this motivation man! Hope all competitors are still killing there bodies day in and day out like I am. This competition was the best thing that could have happened for me right before summer. I'm already very driven and motivated with a strict diet and training regime but this has put me in a whole new category! Keep it up guys and remember we will all be winner's at the end I'm sure of that! Imagine the looks at the beach etc, it will pay off! Pain is temporary, glory is forever! Enough with the cheesy rant! Lets get it boys!!!!!! Can't wait to see the pics the next few weeks.
Yeah I can't either. I already expect some good changes from everyone's starting points but yeah a few more weeks out it is gonna be pretty insane.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fuggers, Fuggers, Fuggers .. 550xd has already kicked in, as a matter of fact by day 6 I had some pretty serious gains already... can't believe it kicked in so fast. I weighed in last nigt and I knew I was bigger and leaner. I was up 1.5 lbs and I know my body fat is down at least a pound from last week. My trainees were commenting on how big and lean I'd gotten in a short time. I know I have a long ways to go but am pleased with the progress so far. I will run this at 6 ed for 4 weeks then bridge to Epi-strong and Epi-v so I will get 3 weeks of Epi-v in before the end of the contest. That is contingent on me getting more EPI-V from Al.. :) Ah it's good to be a stud again :)

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Fuggers, Fuggers, Fuggers .. 550xd has already kicked in, as a matter of fact by day 6 I had some pretty serious gains already... can't believe it kicked in so fast. I weighed in last nigt and I knew I was bigger and leaner. I was up 1.5 lbs and I know my body fat is down at least a pound from last week. My trainees were commenting on how big and lean I'd gotten in a short time. I know I have a long ways to go but am pleased with the progress so far. I will run this at 6 ed for 4 weeks then bridge to Epi-strong and Epi-v so I will get 3 weeks of Epi-v in before the end of the contest. That is contingent on me getting more EPI-V from Al.. :) Ah it's good to be a stud again :)
See DW I'm not a freak lol. 550-XD is legit. Glad to see you are experiencing the same attributes I did.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
See DW I'm not a freak lol. 550-XD is legit. Glad to see you are experiencing the same attributes I did.
Yah your results make complete sense now and why they were so fast. I saw that most of your better results were in the first 4 weeks so I amped the dose up and planned the bridge which will have me looking better sooner...

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Yah your results make complete sense now and why they were so fast. I saw that most of your better results were in the first 4 weeks so I amped the dose up and planned the bridge which will have me looking better sooner...
Yeah I agree with your approach 100% glad I could guinea pig it for you hahaha!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome old man! This is going to be such a fun competition!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I agree with your approach 100% glad I could guinea pig it for you hahaha!
lol yah you got it...but think what this means to your ph cycles having something milder on sides that kicks in so fast. Everybody is going to want to use this as a cycle starter.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol yah you got it...but think what this means to your ph cycles having something milder on sides that kicks in so fast. Everybody is going to want to use this as a cycle starter.
I'm going to read up more on this stuff... You guys have me curious.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Sh!t is like gasoline! Eating for recomp or even clean bulk then bridging to a solid Epi-V run will be insane you and Al are going to be filthy ripped by the end of this. It will be interesting to see how it goes for Al as I believe he is bridging 550 off of 1-Andro...now that'll be something to watch.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sh!t is like gasoline! Eating for recomp or even clean bulk then bridging to a solid Epi-V run will be insane you and Al are going to be filthy ripped by the end of this. It will be interesting to see how it goes for Al as I believe he is bridging 550 off of 1-Andro...now that'll be something to watch.
Yah I know his thinking but he may have had better luck going the other way. I bet if he would have known how fast it kicked in then he would have started with the 550... now I know 550 eats fat so I understand why he would want to start with 1-andro which is a good bulking product, but on a calorie deficit I don't think anything touches 550. Al has something to be very excited about. Hek I am excited for him...it's going to be fuggin sweet.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah I know his thinking but he may have had better luck going the other way. I bet if he would have known how fast it kicked in then he would have started with the 550... now I know 550 eats fat so I understand why he would want to start with 1-andro which is a good bulking product, but on a calorie deficit I don't think anything touches 550. Al has something to be very excited about. Hek I am excited for him...it's going to be fuggin sweet.
Heeeheee...Haaaahaaa (Evil Laugh with an Evil Grin)!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heeeheee...Haaaahaaa (Evil Laugh with an Evil Grin)!!!

yah it is really good to use either way when I think about it, you want what you bridge to to kick in fast as well. This means that you can finish with the one product before you start the other...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doug... :welcome2: Hehehehe!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LMAO! Actually Al is running 550XD all the way through and bridging from 1-Andro to EPI-V. I am running EPIVAR and Stano-200 now and will switch to EPI-V once my EPIVAR run is completed which will be 4-5 weeks depending on sides.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just started taking it you fugger
Just drawing my conclusions now... :12:
LoL... catch up old Man... Hehehehehe! You know I got Mad Love for ya Bra! (Saw how mad that guy got about me poking a LiL fun his way? He took it really serious!)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MrKleen73 Training Forum 409
Zero V General Chat 100
OCCFan023 General Chat 9
Nabisco General Chat 10
BigVrunga General Chat 41