MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LoL... catch up old Man... Hehehehehe! You know I got Mad Love for your Bra! (Saw how mad that guy got about me poking a LiL fun his way? He took it really serious!)
You have love for his what???

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ha, I am actually pretty sure that Doug has not issues with gyno at all. However messing with Al is the tits!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Ha, I am actually pretty sure that Doug has not issues with gyno at all. However messing with Al is the tits!
i didnt read it all. all i saw was brah. i didnt think anyone in here had any issues with it. it was more to be a funny.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i didnt read it all. all i saw was brah. i didnt think anyone in here had any issues with it. it was more to be a funny.
No wasn't saying anything wrong with what you said. Just making sure no one thought I was implying that.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LoL... catch up old Man... Hehehehehe! You know I got Mad Love for ya Bra! (Saw how mad that guy got about me poking a LiL fun his way? He took it really serious!)
Yah he doesn't know us...we don't even take ourselves seriously :)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No wasn't saying anything wrong with what you said. Just making sure no one thought I was implying that.
It was actually an inside joke between DW & I, because someone got mad at me on another thread when I had a little fun with his usage of the word "Bra" he got his panties in a we bit of a wad!!! I mean I was really just being my normal happy-go-lucky comical self, but he took me a little too serious!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys are pulling out all the big guns now it looks like! Running all kinds of goodies up in here! Can't wait to see the next set of pics :thumbsup:

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I saw a preview and Damn.....going to get interesting.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Funny with today being picture day there has not been any traffic in this thread. LOL I will be taking my pics tonight after work. Festivities yesterday did not allow for pics to be done and I woke up late this morning so no time then.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Just got the last set about an hour ago, which is fine with me. Voting is over for last week. I'll tally those up after the pics from this week to give the current score. May the best athlete transform!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got the last set about an hour ago, which is fine with me. Voting is over for last week. I'll tally those up after the pics from this week to give the current score. May the best athlete transform!!
Only week 2 but I'm seeing a lot of good changes guys! Way to kill it. Week three here is where a lot of the anabolics will kick in for most people so this should be sick!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
week 1

week 2

week 3

week1

week 2

week 3

week 1

week 2

week3

week 1

week 2

week3

week1

week 2

week3

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
SCORE SO FAR

I think we had a bit of misunderstanding, but that's ok unless we have objections, which should be handled by calling me or emailing me. Please do not clutter the log with opinions on how to score this thing. We def don't want to take away from the hard work you all are putting in.

As of now, I don't have a problem with everybody getting one vote for each category, Physique and Transformation. Pick ONE each week and that person gets the point. That simple. Normally I would say let's rank them, but you all are catching up with one another all ready. I mean the current Score is

LTL - 4 points for Transformation
Kleen- 4 points for Physique
Al- 0
Green - 0
DW - 0

But look at this week. It is going to be hard to decide between Al taking the cake on both, or maybe Green gets the transformation. DW stepped it up a notch and LTL abs are coming in......

I think we will have more of a split decision this next week. We'll see. If scoring guidelines changes, I'll post. Again, make recommendations via phone or email to me personally.

You guys are all killing and WTF has Al and Green been eating? Jesus guys....

Morry

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Lol...I vote for Kleen , but damn Doc!! You have some bad ass abs coming in , and sweet pair of guns to go along with it!!

1 vote Physique for Kleen , 1 vote Transformation for ScottyDoc!! :p Hope this is right Morry!

Last edited:
mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn... Gonna have to vote al here on both change and physique overall.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just wanna point something out... Green, your back is Fugging Sick Bro! Great progress everyone, LTL is packing on the size and leaning up, DW is leaning up nicely, and Kleen congrats on that huge jump in weight, water or not, you are holding it and looking every bit as lean as you did last week if not leaner, good job!

OK, so Humble AL says... Great job guys, we are all winners here!

But, Competitive AL says... Eat my Dust Sucka'zzzz!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I am behind, I wasn't planing to start this phase till this coming Saturday but I have tried to rally but tnings don't seem to be changing as fast as they need to to make a mark in this comp. My peak is actually July 14th and that seems a bit sooon also... doing eveything I can but not enough so far.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Green has really made some progress in the last week you can tell, but Al I think has made the biggest change and Kleen gets my nod for Physique once again.

I know how Doug does things though, so the coming weeks could be his ;)

Transformation: Scotty doc
Physique: Kleen

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Gotta say Kleen for physique but fock me doc your progress is phenomenal so my vote goes to Scottydoc for transformation.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Green has really made some progress in the last week you can tell, but Al I think has made the biggest change and Kleen gets my nod for Physique once again.

I know how Doug does things though, so the coming weeks could be his ;)

Transformation: Scotty doc
Physique: Kleen
I am better at slower transformations, last year I was in about the same shape I am now at this time and I didn't really peak till August. Yah I am trying to speed that up a bit, I am more strict this year. I am employing anabolics a few weeks earlier this year but still has me peaking at around mid July. I need some really big weeks but there is not much precidence on my part to be able to do that so quickly. I will try though, I think I will add back in some high intensity cardio.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I have no excuses here. Awesome work gentlemen! I know I did damn near my best this week and I can definitely see a difference in the mirror. It only going to get better from here...for all of us.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have no excuses here. Awesome work gentlemen! I know I did damn near my best this week and I can definitely see a difference in the mirror. It only going to get better from here...for all of us.
I am not making excuses, but have to deal with the reality that I am too far behind to make a real impact. I am racking my brain to find a way to shorten thing up a bit but haven't come up with much. Doesn't matter, my main goal is to look like I did last August by mid July so by the end of this I am looking at about 7 to 8% body fat. Going to be hard to reach my target by mid July but by June 25th ...impossible I think.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
My vote for transformation is between al and green. Green has lost a good bit of bf since last week and still looks jacked. Al has done the same...

Kleens still ahead for physique.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Some definite great pics everyone! I am really happy to see how much everyone has changed.

Doug, really I have no idea what that defeatist attitude is doing trying to masquerade as realism. You have made a ton of progress so far leaner and lots of new muscle. Just a different starting point and are by no means out of or lagging in the competition.

Green and Scotty, you two made some major changes regarding body fat this week. Well done!

LTL, what can I say man you just keep getting bigger.

Lets see what this week brings to the table. Last week was a bulker for me and this week will be more of a cutter. Scotty is bringing those abs with a quickness and TG is right on his tail so I can't be sweating adding more mass right now.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some definite great pics everyone! I am really happy to see how much everyone has changed.

Doug, really I have no idea what that defeatist attitude is doing trying to masquerade as realism. You have made a ton of progress so far leaner and lots of new muscle. Just a different starting point and are by no means out of or lagging in the competition.

Green and Scotty, you two made some major changes regarding body fat this week. Well done!

LTL, what can I say man you just keep getting bigger.

Lets see what this week brings to the table. Last week was a bulker for me and this week will be more of a cutter. Scotty is bringing those abs with a quickness and TG is right on his tail so I can't be sweating adding more mass right now.
I'll do my best be assured but it doesn't matter who wins or loses, it's the fact that you fuggers are pushing me to find a way to raise my game. That way I will get the best I can. You and Al have really made an amazing jump this week though. This is what I can do by mid July for sure but if I can shave some time off that the better I will do on this comp, wracking my brain now...

gym.jpg

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Take the EpiStrong Do it! Do it now! LOL

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take the EpiStrong Do it! Do it now! LOL
I have a slot for the EPI, going to be EPI-Strong/Epi-V.. both with dry me out and make me hard. I will have 3 weeks of this before June 25th...and them will continue on afterward.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have a slot for the EPI, going to be EPI-Strong/Epi-V.. both with dry me out and make me hard. I will have 3 weeks of this before June 25th...and them will continue on afterward.
Wow, EpiStrong with EPI-V holy crap talk about being completely dried out. I am running mine up into the EPI V not together.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, EpiStrong with EPI-V holy crap talk about being completely dried out. I am running mine up into the EPI V not together.
Epi-v won't dry out your joints much though... it's a bit of a gample but only for 4 weeks. Another factor is I hold a lot of water...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I stopped my EPI-V to save it until later that and it on top of my AI was getting my joints relatively dried out. I am using the Epivar as kind of an AI for right now. I will see if it is strong enough throughout the week this week if not I will bring back the PCT Rev Black.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I stopped my EPI-V to save it until later that and it on top of my AI was getting my joints relatively dried out. I am using the Epivar as kind of an AI for right now. I will see if it is strong enough throughout the week this week if not I will bring back the PCT Rev Black.
Yah Epi-v is your finisher you saw what happened with me last summer.. I am going to continue 2 weeks after the 4 weeks and ramp the dose up to 6 ed for those last 2 weeks. Then I am going to try and arrange my in the gym photography session, this is becoming an anual thing :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yah Epi-v is your finisher you saw what happened with me last summer.. I am going to continue 2 weeks after the 4 weeks and ramp the dose up to 6 ed for those last 2 weeks. Then I am going to try and arrange my in the gym photography session, this is becoming an anual thing :)
For sure, only problem is now I wish I has stopped earlier so I would have had more to use in the end. I will only be able to get up to 3 a day for the last month of this. I think maybe I should go ahead and try to locate another bottle. I may do the same thing as you and set up a photo shoot for later this summer. Hell who knows I keep going like I am I may feel like doing a show soon. Jo already mentioned that she almost expects it so it isn't out of the question. Right now though it is still not in the cards.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For sure, only problem is now I wish I has stopped earlier so I would have had more to use in the end. I will only be able to get up to 3 a day for the last month of this. I think maybe I should go ahead and try to locate another bottle. I may do the same thing as you and set up a photo shoot for later this summer. Hell who knows I keep going like I am I may feel like doing a show soon. Jo already mentioned that she almost expects it so it isn't out of the question. Right now though it is still not in the cards.
You are big enough now to do an untested show, doesn't NPC have some good ones...?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You are big enough now to do an untested show, doesn't NPC have some good ones...?
I think NPC only has one tested show per year in Texas the rest are all a free for all. I know I can get in condition for one of those but I need a little more arm and leg to go against a lot of those guys.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was all but ready to give my transformation vote to TurningGreen, but damn Al really stepped it up(even with that gash haha). So my transformation vote has to go to Al. Too hard not to give physique to Kleen at this point in the competition.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was all but ready to give my transformation vote to TurningGreen, but damn Al really stepped it up(even with that gash haha). So my transformation vote has to go to Al. Too hard not to give physique to Kleen at this point in the competition.

I plan on making that be the case the rest of this competition too!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I must say the work here is obvious in all of the competitors. I am happy to be along for this journey, even if it is just to watch ;)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You definitely have the physique to do a show and win that sh1t hands down bro!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I must say the work here is obvious in all of the competitors. I am happy to be along for this journey, even if it is just to watch ;)
Agree, we all are putting in work! Good to have ya here Matt!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I agree completely

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You definitely have the physique to do a show and win that sh1t hands down bro!
I agree with that as welll, he does have a point though untested is a whole different ball game though. Winning hands down will be a serious fight, I believe he can win but it won't be hands down cuz he's going to run into some serious freaks. I think if he went hyper ripped and when in as a middle weight he'd have a decent chance.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with that as welll, he does have a point though untested is a whole different ball game though. Winning hands down will be a serious fight, I believe he can win but it won't be hands down cuz he's going to run into some serious freaks. I think if he went hyper ripped and when in as a middle weight he'd have a decent chance.
Good point.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it can get pretty intense I got down just under 4% for my show and it was pretty rough, I was looking major emaciated that last couple weeks.

I am getting the hunger to go at it but I wanted to do a show when I am 40 and that is only 7 months from now. Means I don't have to rush, and can even plan to come in peaking while on to ensure the best presentation.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am there! I think my pictures this week reflect some positive change. My back has leaned back out noticeably and even as hairy as I am my ab definition is coming in a lot more.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am there! I think my pictures this week reflect some positive change. My back has leaned back out noticeably and even as hairy as I am my ab definition is coming in a lot more.
Where are the new pics at? Cant wait to see them!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MrKleen73 Training Forum 409
Zero V General Chat 100
OCCFan023 General Chat 9
Nabisco General Chat 10
BigVrunga General Chat 41