There!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Ah fock. Please forgive me, it is going to take me a while to sub and catch up on all the logs. I'm thinking I'll use Al for the summaries. Perhaps schedule a conference call with him at 530pm daily......just a thought. I need to work less....

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah fock. Please forgive me, it is going to take me a while to sub and catch up on all the logs. I'm thinking I'll use Al for the summaries. Perhaps schedule a conference call with him at 530pm daily......just a thought. I need to work less....
no worry morry!

Sorry... just wanted to say that. Plz don't neg me...

Thanks for doing this though. Me and FL3x should've gotten a promoter for our log... lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no worry morry!

Thanks for doing this though. Me and FL3x should've gotten a promoter for our log... lol
Where is this log? I rarely see flex around anymore.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
no worry morry!

:lol:

I'm just along for the ride. This is going to be spiritual..

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait we gotta pray to Scotty now? He's only a Demi god....
Whoa...whoa...whoa... hold the phone, stop the presses... Demi-God... demi-god??? A Demi-God is when a God, I don't know, let's say Zeus has sex with a woman and... out comes Hercules (Demi-God)! Thor is straight up... outright, the GOD of THUNDER! Get your facts straight Broseph!!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whoa...whoa...whoa... hold the phone, stop the presses... Demi-God... demi-god??? A Demi-God is when a God, I don't know, let's say Zeus has sex with a woman and... out comes Hercules (Demi-God)! Thor is straight up... outright, the GOD of THUNDER! Get your facts straight Broseph!!!
Ah, yes I know.... But Tony Stark doesn't ;)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It has begun, I will start a new thread on Monday outlining the detais but it involves 550xd, the rest I will make you wonder about ....suffice to say that I am going to be bigger and leaner in about 3 weeks...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you have previous experience with 550xd? Did you like it. Looks interesting. Nandrolone is my favorite by far.
None, it's pretty new .. look at Greens results in 24 day though. If I get that kind of results I will rock this place...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well guys sdrol was in full effect today! Ya boy is blowing up. ;-). Looks like its just in time for pics!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
None, it's pretty new .. look at Greens results in 24 day though. If I get that kind of results I will rock this place...
Watch out guys! The old fugger is coming full force no holds barred!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Watch out guys! The old fugger is coming full force no holds barred!!
I'll just make sure all the 550-XD's I send DreamWeaver are just sugar pills, Hahahahaha!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll just make sure all the 550-XD's I send DreamWeaver are just sugar pills, Hahahahaha!!!
I would crack up! He's in his log saying I can't stress how good this stuff works and your kicked back cracking up!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
550XD(extra dextrose) Lmao

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I know this has nothing to do with the thread BUT I AM DRUNK BISHES!!! Yuh.
Well this has nothing to with the thread either.... I just got back from a 12 band all day concert... Five Finger Deathpunch mosh pit was brutal!!!! No need to hit the gym tomorrow...

superfly

superfly

Awards
I know this has nothing to do with the thread BUT I AM DRUNK BISHES!!! Yuh.
Guess Hc will be doing cardio on Monday! I also heard about your homo tendencies when you drink. Lmao

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Very cool competition going on here. Definitely in for this one.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Something wrong can't see the latest posts...

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys. Internet is still down at the lake. I'm at work and uploading now.

Thanks for bearing with me and again I apologize

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
WEEK 1 COMPLETE

Here we go gents. 1st pic is the beginning. 2 is the next and so on. Am I to post the current against the first or each week? I don't mind posting each week, it will just take some time.

Let the voting begin, but I got my money on Kleen for now!!!

MISSING BICEP PIC

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Maybe somebody can suggest a standard size or format?

Does anybody know how to make Photobucket do that automatically?

I mean it isn't bad, it would just be easier to compare.

If I wasn't moderating this thing, I'd vote, but let the voting begin. Remember....

Voting in 2 categories, Transformation, and Physique voting should be done via places IE
Transformation - Kleen 1, Al 2, Green 3, Doug 4, LivetoLift 5
Physique - Doug 1, Green 2, Al 3, LivetoLift 4, Kleen 5

Then we tally up the numbers at the end and whoever has the lowest number for each category wins, this way we end up with a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and Last place.

Please note which category you are voting for or I won't count the votes.

Acceptable responses should be simple and look like this

Transformation: Kleen (or the number 1, whichever)
Physique: Doug (or the number 1)

I vote per week in each category. Once pics for the next week are put up NO MORE VOTING from the previous will be accepted. That means you have a week to think about it bc I'm not even going to look until I post the next set of pics.

Failure to comply with the guidelines will rob these guys of hard earned votes so don't be dummies.

Morry

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where's my bicep front shot? I will post it here when I get on a computer. Won't let me post pics again! damn it!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Transformation: LTL
Physique: Kleen

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
you can see the SD kicked in on LTL. Kleen looks phenomenal... no homo haha

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Where's my bicep front shot? I will post it here when I get on a computer. Won't let me post pics again! damn it!

Sorry bro, I thought that was last week. I was in a huge hurry bc I had a breakfast meeting to run out for.

It is up there now. Again, I apologize :(

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry bro, I thought that was last week. I was in a huge hurry bc I had a breakfast meeting to run out for.

It is up there now. Again, I apologize :(
lol no worries thanks bro!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK, I want to congratulate everyone on a job well done, I can see changes all across the board with everyone! I too agree at this juncture, Kleen is obviously on top and looking fantastic, way to go Kleen, congrats Broseph!

On a side note, everyone take a look at my double bicep pose, can you see how drastically different one side is from the other? My smaller side is obviously my injury side, for those who do not know I tore my chest muscle completely off the bone approximately 5-6yrs ago, have had chronic shoulder trouble on that side, I'm sure it is related, can't see how it wouldn't be, and then just recently, 6wks ago, suffered a re-injury to that shoulder, basically ripping it out of socket and have been rehabbing it very slowly, which if you are following my log will see why I am doing ridiculously light weights, but for an equally ridiculous number of reps!!! Anyway, just wanted to point that out to you guys, crazy how the human body works!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I noticed it but it will even out quickly. Oh here are a couple clearer pics, granted I had eaten all day but...
5-8-12 Progress w background.jpg

Progress 5-7-12 FDB small.jpg

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK, I want to congratulate everyone on a job well done, I can see changes all across the board with everyone! I too agree at this juncture, Kleen is obviously on top and looking fantastic, way to go Kleen, congrats Broseph!

On a side note, everyone take a look at my double bicep pose, can you see how drastically different one side is from the other? My smaller side is obviously my injury side, for those who do not know I tore my chest muscle completely off the bone approximately 5-6yrs ago, have had chronic shoulder trouble on that side, I'm sure it is related, can't see how it wouldn't be, and then just recently, 6wks ago, suffered a re-injury to that shoulder, basically ripping it out of socket and have been rehabbing it very slowly, which if you are following my log will see why I am doing ridiculously light weights, but for an equally ridiculous number of reps!!! Anyway, just wanted to point that out to you guys, crazy how the human body works!
It's not as significant as you seem to think. I see a difference yah but at first glance it does not stick out, besides we all have a stronger side...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, as Chris and I often discuss, we are and always will be our own worst critics! It really doesn't bother me, but is something I will always notice and see on myself, I mean it looks much closer when I am leaner. When I am ripped, that's the last thing the Ladies are looking at, they are just thinking about washing their clothes on my sexy washboard abs!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, as Chris and I often discuss, we are and always will be our own worst critics! It really doesn't bother me, but is something I will always notice and see on myself, I mean it looks much closer when I am leaner. When I am ripped, that's the last thing the Ladies are looking at, they are just thinking about washing their clothes on my sexy washboard abs!!!
Yah the only way you have to worry about something like that is when you are in a really tight battle with someone on stage. You will find that you have to compete at a very high level before they start picking that stuff up.... I am glad you brought it up, now I don't have to sweat it when I see things like that. Seeing what you find glaring puts things into persepective...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MrKleen73 Training Forum 409
Zero V General Chat 100
OCCFan023 General Chat 9
Nabisco General Chat 10
BigVrunga General Chat 41