TRANSFORMERS... The Quest for PRIME!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Damn LTL is looking like a new man. Wouldnt be able to pick him out of a line up... if it wasnt for all the hair haha. Definitely gets my vote for Transformation this week.

Kleen is holding it down for Physique.

For ease for morry:
Transformation: LTL
Physique: Kleen
I have to agree.

Physique : KLEEN

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LTL Transformantion
Kleen Physique

LTL doesnt look anything close to where he started at. Added a bunch of mass and is toatly shredded up. Nobody is even close to that much change IMO.

Kleen is just a freak tho. His physique is gonna be hard to beat with 3 more weeks to shred.

Amazing job by all the contestants. Proud of all you guys for going all out and not being afraid of showing everyone your progress week to week. You are all winners in the long run!

ozHarris

ozHarris

Awards
LTL Transformantion
Kleen Physique

LTL doesnt look anything close to where he started at. Added a bunch of mass and is toatly shredded up. Nobody is even close to that much change IMO.

Kleen is just a freak tho. His physique is gonna be hard to beat with 3 more weeks to shred.

Amazing job by all the contestants. Proud of all you guys for going all out and not being afraid of showing everyone your progress week to week. You are all winners in the long run!
Perfectly said..
Congrats to all you guys...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LTL has made some very major changes and his scores reflect such. I'm in agreement with the suggestions made. We'll take the last week's scores and up to then is more motivation. LTL has about caught Kleen as an aggregate score. Pretty amazing sh1t.
Everybody is doing a great job and we only have a few short weeks left. Good luck to each of you.

PS- I fixed my bonehead week number mistake on this post. Again, my apologies.

Morry[/FONT][/SIZE]

[/FONT][/COLOR]
Thanks Morry! Your input means a lot to me bro!

Everybody looking great! Can see big improvements and changes in all. Somebody needs a name change to LTS (Livetoshred) LTL gets my vote for T! Keep up the good work, can't wait to see the finished products! Kleen has the vote for P.
Love that new name! I may just request a name change! Thanks for the kind words.
Damn LTL is looking like a new man. Wouldnt be able to pick him out of a line up... if it wasnt for all the hair haha. Definitely gets my vote for Transformation this week.

Kleen is holding it down for Physique.

For ease for morry:
Thanks for the vote bro, now if I can get my deadlift flowing like you I'll be in complete beast mode!

I have to agree.

Physique : KLEEN
Thanks for the vote brother! Time for your sh1t to kick in and get all shredded up too!
LTL Transformantion
Kleen Physique

My brother! Thanks, I wouldn't quite say they aren't even close but they got some work to do!
Perfectly said..
Congrats to all you guys...
Thanks bro!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Gotta give transformation to LTL again. He looks like a new man compared to when he started! Kleen get my vote for physique. Hes one big ripped mofu!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks to everyone who has voted for me in physique! Prepare to only need one name for all your voting needs next week... MINE!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As great as everyone is doing here, I have to keep it honest to be fair. Everyone has made great progress but once again I have to go with the standouts....

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright fockers!!! Who ever paid someone to inject me with the flu is real funny.... But that sh1t back fired! Felt as if I was on the brink of death for about 30 hours and now I'm back a good few pounds lighter and super lean! Nice try smartass's! Back in the gym tomorrow and I can't stress how good and ripped I look right now!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alright fockers!!! Who ever paid someone to inject me with the flu is real funny.... But that sh1t back fired! Felt as if I was on the brink of death for about 30 hours and now I'm back a good few pounds lighter and super lean! Nice try smartass's! Back in the gym tomorrow and I can't stress how good and ripped I look right now!
Well I am glad you are done puking cuz when you see my next pics you are definitely gonna sh!t!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I am glad you are done puking cuz when you see my next pics you are definitely gonna sh!t!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7l6jg4Hlog">YouTube Link</a>
Lmao!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Really though, I took a pic of me last night just to see what the camera had to say. Well it was very complimentary, let's just say that to me what has transpired this week so far already surpasses each previous weeks progress.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine are up but the lighting sucks in the Hotel room.. big time gun show though :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good Doug! You aren't kidding your arms are looking great. Definition is up in them, biceps peaks looking good and you look wider.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good Doug! You aren't kidding your arms are looking great. Definition is up in them, biceps peaks looking good and you look wider.
good eye Chris I have been hammering the width pretty hard ... I have always had good thickness but width not so much... that is quickly changing...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What have you done to focus on widening ?
Pull-ups you can basically take one body part and do extra work on it and get better results... I have been doing a couple extra sets of pullups for most of my workouts...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pull ups / chins are my favorite for widening, that and a good pull over machine, heavy pull overs are beast for the whole lat and the serratus.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pull-ups you can basically take one body part and do extra work on it and get better results... I have been doing a couple extra sets of pullups for most of my workouts...
Pull ups / chins are my favorite for widening, that and a good pull over machine, heavy pull overs are beast for the whole lat and the serratus.
Do all of it lol so I guess I'm just cursed to fill out my size medium t shirt for now

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do all of it lol so I guess I'm just cursed to fill out my size medium t shirt for now
When you do your pullups do you hang and stretch out for each rep that's the most important part for lats ..

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When you do your pullups do you hang and stretch out for each rep that's the most important part for lats ..
Well, Honestly, no. I guess it's really mostly partials or 3/4.. Mostly contracted. Every so often I'll do assisted pullups machine and go slow and really get full rom and then is when I feel it right away.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, Honestly, no. I guess it's really mostly partials or 3/4.. Mostly contracted. Every so often I'll do assisted pullups machine and go slow and really get full rom and then is when I feel it right away.
Yah the machine never did much for me, I see people using those bands, I wonder if they are better...

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I do the same for pullups bro. My lats really grew faster when I dedicated 1 day a week to deadlifts and I started doing HEAVY pullovers with machine, dumbbell, or barbells. The pullover I feel is my money maker for lat growth.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It is pretty damn good for sure. Like I said one of my favorites for back development.

I just posted my pics up in my thread if anyone wants to see them.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just want all my fellow competitors to know that we are a TEAM even though I am going to win...

Also, whoever told you there is no I in TEAM... Lied!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just want all my fellow competitors to know that we are a TEAM even though I am going to win...

Also, whoever told you there is no I in TEAM... Lied!!!
All a matter of perception... Als is a little skewed but whata yuh gonna do ? ...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
All a matter of perception... Als is a little skewed but whata yuh gonna do ? ...
Well that is what he sees with his bi-polar azz. Nobody said the boy was right in the head.

Now where are our pics? Morry did you bitch slap whoever is holding up this train.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well that is what he sees with his bi-polar azz. Nobody said the boy was right in the head.

Now where are our pics? Morry did you bitch slap whoever is holding up this train.
My pictures are taken... Morry is the one holding up the Train, so maybe he should slap himself!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My pictures are taken... Morry is the one holding up the Train, so maybe he should slap himself!!!
Well roll over and nudge him out of bed, enough spooning for now. Lets get this going.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well roll over and nudge him out of bed, enough spooning for now. Lets get this going.
Don't be hating just cuz you don't know how to Cuddle!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No more so hating on the fact you know how to suck d!ck... OH DAMN!!!
Awww Sh!t... He went there Ladies and Gents... Wow, I mean don't beat around the Bush there Chris, tell us how ya really feel!!!

Why ya gotta be Breaking Back my Mountain?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awww Sh!t... He went there Ladies and Gents... Wow, I mean don't beat around the Bush there Chris, tell us how ya really feel!!!

Why ya gotta be Breaking Back my Mountain?
Broke Back more like sway back, with your prissy ass. Mountain... REALLY? More like a cavern. Big black whole, with a long shaft in it. Somebody went deep mining eh...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Broke Back more like sway back, with your prissy ass. Mountain... REALLY? More like a cavern. Big black whole, with a long shaft in it. Somebody went deep mining eh...
Morry... get the damn pictures up Bro, Shut this Fat-Bastard up! I got pieces of corn in my Crap bigger than him!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Morry... get the damn pictures up Bro, Shut this Fat-Bastard up! I got pieces of corn in my Crap bigger than him!
Once again see the cavern comment above still appropriate for you admitting you have large things up your ass.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MORRY! MORRY! MORRY! Oh wait, that one is Maury, either way get in here and post these pics.

NO MORE DRINKING BEFORE POSTING THE PICS MR, HUNGOVER!!!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Probably waiting for me to send him pics...sorry bros. I got called to interview and had to get my sh!t together and drive 200 miles. Of course I didnt pack a camera or have anyone to take pics for that matter...not that I have made any progress anyway. I can get some pics taken tomorrow when I get back home. Please dont wait for me.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on moving forward with the interview process brother. Okay lets get these other pics up so I can bitch slap Al with one of my lats.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats on moving forward with the interview process brother. Okay lets get these other pics up so I can bitch slap Al with one of my lats.
I will let my pictures do the talking...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I will let my pictures do the talking...
Your picture will need to do the talking because your mouth will be swollen from being bitch slapped by my lat.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your picture will need to do the talking because your mouth will be swollen from being bitch slapped by my lat.
I've seen bigger lats on a baby water snake!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finally this thread is back with smack talking!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Ok ok ok. Green is out for the week. I've been working all freaking day. I'm posting pics now.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok ok ok. Green is out for the week. I've been working all freaking day. I'm posting pics now.
Morry where are your priorities... ;)

You can save yourself some time if you want and just post first and this weeks pics since that seems to be what points the vote is coming from.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Morry where are your priorities... ;)

You can save yourself some time if you want and just post first and this weeks pics since that seems to be what points the vote is coming from.

Agreed. I'm quitting my job. Ha ha. Thanks for being patient guys. Rough night and long long long day!

I'll post all the pics. I save the code so it isn't more time consuming honestly. Maybe to flip through the page or so of pics, but not a big deal.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Shoot man gotta make that coin. Work comes first.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MrKleen73 Training Forum 409
Zero V General Chat 100
OCCFan023 General Chat 9
Nabisco General Chat 10
BigVrunga General Chat 41