Best transformation - LTL

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kleen = Physique
DreamWeaver = Transformation

* I think everyone should vote, but not vote for yourself (if you are in the contest obviously)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alright Al I can do that.
Physique - Al
Transformation - I think Doug (DreamWeaver) edged this one out in the end and definitely worked the hardest for it. When thing are this tight gotta give it to the man who worked hardest.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kleen = Physique

* I think everyone should vote, but not vote for yourself (if you are in the contest obviously)
In that spirit Kleen for Physique (this is hands down)...
I think Al for transformation, this is so close...almost impossible to tell between the two..

Ltl transformed a lot as well, I still think he would have had to add a bit more size, lean yah but he was pretty lean already. He definitely added size though and it won't be long where he will be running with the big boys. Again I can see why some would vote for him cuz it is very close. Like I keep saying it depends on how you look at it, anybody could have taken the transformation....

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
If i could vote for all of you for transformation i would. Ltl killed it early along with kleen. Dw and al decided to come along in the last few weeks... all of you were impressive. Overall because it looked like dw dropped like 18% bodyfat in the last 3 days he hes my vote for transformation.

As far as physique, kleen would get my vote. Hes got excellent density, size, symmetry etc etc.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kleen = Physique

Alright Al I can do that.
Physique - Al
Transformation - I think Doug (DreamWeaver) edged this one out in the end and definitely worked the hardest for it. When thing are this tight gotta give it to the man who worked hardest.
Thanks guys ... I had to work the hardest or I was going to get my azz handed to me... you know I could not let that happen.. lke I keep sayng so hard to judge who won the transformation.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LTL - You did an amazing job were front runner for transformation for quite a while and you look like a stud now for sure!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If i could vote for all of you for transformation i would. Ltl killed it early along with kleen. Dw and al decided to come along in the last few weeks... all of you were impressive. Overall because it looked like dw dropped like 18% bodyfat in the last 3 days he hes my vote for transformation.

As far as physique, kleen would get my vote. Hes got excellent density, size, symmetry etc etc.
Lol I appreciate it, I think a dropped close to 7% overall maybe a tad more but in the end I was only down 2.5 lbs so I was most pleased.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LTL - You did an amazing job were front runner for transformation for quite a while and you look like a stud now for sure!
Good point and I agree ...early he had us but after he got so lean he didn't have much room for improvement and only more size could have saved him. Really a victim of circmstances really...I had so far to go so I had more room for improvement which was fortunate for me.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the comments regarding my physique superbeast! I am really happy with my results. Got some new ABS and major definition. I have a little bit to go but it will be more relaxed I think.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the comments regarding my physique superbeast! I am really happy with my results. Got some new ABS and major definition. I have a little bit to go but it will be more relaxed I think.
Yep and full fuggin Freak status... nothing like that feeling you get when you walk down the street without your shirt on and peoples eyes are popping ...

superfly

superfly

Awards
Doug made a huge move there at the end. I heard he has a contest in a few weeks and figured he didn't want to hit super peak yet. Nice job DW! We'd def like to see your final product cause we know you're not stopping there! Congrats to all again! Kudos to Morry for running this contest! Awesome!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doug made a huge move there at the end. I heard he has a contest in a few weeks and figured he didn't want to hit super peak yet. Nice job DW! We'd def like to see your final product cause we know you're not stopping there! Congrats to all again! Kudos to Morry for running this contest! Awesome!
Thanks I don't have a contest but I am going to peak in July and will so a big photo session ...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ScottyDoc's Secret Weapon...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My votes are:

Physique undoubtably Kleen from day 1 to present

Transformation was hard but I think AL edges ahead in the last few weeks

Once again I'm not sure that is fair to say being that we all are so focking close to taking the title. I knew I would have a rough time winning being I came in so lean but I gave it my all and had the most successful transformation to date for myself. In closing I think this should be an annual summer competition! I'm definitely down and can say I've taken a lot away from this experience and have had a chance to meet some stand up cats on this forum! I hope everyone keeps pushing as hard as I will be. Nice job guys.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys, I have literally been looking the pics over and over trying to decide this, and it's been tough but I think I've made my decision on the transformation. For me, physique was a no brainier, but the transformation was killing me because I was having a hell of a time between Kleen, Doug, Al, and LTL.

Physique-Kleen

Transformation-Dreamweaver (Doug)

It was very tough making a decision on this and I almost went with Al, but I decided to take a look at the pics again. When you look at where Doug started to where he ended up I think he edged everyone in this area of transformation and his hard work really shows in the pics. It's kinda like a horse race that has a horse picking it up to beat the others at the end by a nose. That was Doug making a very strong finish! Congrats to you all though! Amazing work!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys are all winners! Very nice work...you all look great:) no homo!
Thanks man
Best physique - Kleen
Best transformation - LTL
Thanks for the vote bro. Worked my a$$ off for sure, wish I could have dried up a bit more for pics but my timing was slightly off.
Great job everyone... It has been a pleasure as well as an adventure! And thank you to everyone who pushed me and lit the fire under my ass to do better!
Agreed and glad we got this opportunity
I have to admit I agree! Everyone here has killed it and completely changed the appearance of their physiques dramatically! As I mentioned in my thread, I would not have made the same amount of progress this past 8 weeks if I did not have you guys making excellent progress week after week. It was either tow the line or get left behind.

It has been a pleasure competing with you Gentlemen!
Definitely made a difference running a cycle in a competition because of the added push!
In that spirit Kleen for Physique (this is hands down)...
I think Al for transformation, this is so close...almost impossible to tell between the two..

Ltl transformed a lot as well, I still think he would have had to add a bit more size, lean yah but he was pretty lean already. He definitely added size though and it won't be long where he will be running with the big boys. Again I can see why some would vote for him cuz it is very close. Like I keep saying it depends on how you look at it, anybody could have taken the transformation....
Definitely had my work cut out for me, had I not caught the flu and lost the seven pounds my end of cycle shred might have been a lot better, even if it would have been water weight it would have changed how I look on final pics. I was at 171 when I got the flu and 164 after, couldn't quite get caught back up after that but I tried and ended up a bit bloated near the end. No worries.

Wish the comp would have ended any time from week 1-6 lol!! Thanks man, now I just want to add some size to get to your beastly mode!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ScottyDoc's Secret Weapon...
AWESOME!!!!

My votes are:

Physique undoubtably Kleen from day 1 to present

Transformation was hard but I think AL edges ahead in the last few weeks

Once again I'm not sure that is fair to say being that we all are so focking close to taking the title. I knew I would have a rough time winning being I came in so lean but I gave it my all and had the most successful transformation to date for myself. In closing I think this should be an annual summer competition! I'm definitely down and can say I've taken a lot away from this experience and have had a chance to meet some stand up cats on this forum! I hope everyone keeps pushing as hard as I will be. Nice job guys.
Thanks LTL, you have been one hell of a competitor and I am jealous of the cuts in you have in your back man that sh!t is insanely lean. If my back was that lean at my size... Your thickness is up since the beginning too.

You weren't supposed to let the cat out of the bag Al! Now everyone knows my secret too!
I knew it!!!! So now we can call him Rick Rack!

Ok guys, I have literally been looking the pics over and over trying to decide this, and it's been tough but I think I've made my decision on the transformation. For me, physique was a no brainier, but the transformation was killing me because I was having a hell of a time between Kleen, Doug, Al, and LTL.

Physique-Kleen

It was very tough making a decision on this and I almost went with Al, but I decided to take a look at the pics again. When you look at where Doug started to where he ended up I think he edged everyone in this area of transformation and his hard work really shows in the pics. It's kinda like a horse race that has a horse picking it up to beat the others at the end by a nose. That was Doug making a very strong finish! Congrats to you all though! Amazing work!
This was mine and Al's opinion too. It came down to how far he came and how hard he had to work to do it. I will happily accept physique props because it may have been evident at the start but may not have stayed that way if I didn't do things right.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long are we going to wait for all the votes to come in, just asking? I suggest a full week, but I will go with the consensus of everyone else's opinion!

Again... Amazing job everyone, No one can argue we are all winners, I mean we all had our pros & our cons and I believe we all did the best we possibly could in the time frame given... we all improved our physiques and made amazing transformations, but in the end... it is truly about who made the biggest transformation from picts-1 to final-picts and who has the best physique at the end, as if we were all on stage and being judged against one another for our overall symmetry and physique, which is why I voted the way I did! Again, I also thank all my competitors for doing so well which pushed me to do as well as I did, could not have done it with out you guys... Thank You!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Ok guys this is really hard...you all look amazing (no homo)...seriously I bow down in front of all of you...you guys did great and worked really hard for where you guys standing right now...you guys inspire us all...I have really tough time to choose but I say you all are winners in my eyes and I look upto you guys...really great job once again!!! :thumbsup:

Best physique-kleen, AI, mr.doug and LTL
Best transformation-kleen, AI, mr.doug and LTL

Lol I can't choose 1 of you coz you all did amazing job...you guys should be proud of yourself...AI you showed once again that you still have it in you...after seeing your Halloween transformation log and now this one I'm a fan of yours...but I will choose...

Best physique- kleen
Best transformation- LTL

You gotta admit all of you were in pretty good shape and had the mass and strength in you besides LTL...the transformation he did is totally amazing...he completely changed and I say that's a real transformation from zero to hero lol...don't mind my words LTL bro...you kno I have much respect and love for you...once again great job guys and you all are WINNERS!!!!! :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok guys this is really hard...you all look amazing (no homo)...seriously I bow down in front of all of you...you guys did great and worked really hard for where you guys standing right now...you guys inspire us all...I have really tough time to choose but I say you all are winners in my eyes and I look upto you guys...really great job once again!!! :thumbsup:

Lol I can't choose 1 of you coz you all did amazing job...you guys should be proud of yourself...AI you showed once again that you still have it in you...after seeing your Halloween transformation log and now this one I'm a fan of yours...but I will choose...

Best physique- kleen
Best transformation- LTL

You gotta admit all of you were in pretty good shape and had the mass and strength in you besides LTL...the transformation he did is totally amazing...he completely changed and I say that's a real transformation from zero to hero lol...don't mind my words LTL bro...you kno I have much respect and love for you...once again great job guys and you all are WINNERS!!!!! :)
Thank you bro! Zero to hero is harsh tho man... Jk hahaha! Thanks for following its been an amazing ride for all!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Thank you bro! Zero to hero is harsh tho man... Jk hahaha! Thanks for following its been an amazing ride for all!
Lol you are superhero bro...total respect for you bro and yes it was fun and time went by really quick while laughing and joking with each other...we need to do this again sometimes...you don't kno how ppl got motivate by seeing you all guys logs...keep it up guys and stay in shape even tho contest is over...good luck to you all!!! :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Physique-Kleen

Thanks that was one tough ride, am a bit burned out but taking my activity down slightly so far is getting me by... funny thing even though I am in a deficit still and still pretty heavy activity, I have started to gain weight ...up to 209 now ...that's only 1 poiund less than when I started. Makes you think of where I would have been had I done this sooner. There is no sign of fat gain, as a matter of fact I look a bit leaner...

Thanks man

Thanks for the vote bro. Worked my a$$ off for sure, wish I could have dried up a bit more for pics but my timing was slightly off.

Agreed and glad we got this opportunity

Definitely made a difference running a cycle in a competition because of the added push!
Definitely had my work cut out for me, had I not caught the flu and lost the seven pounds my end of cycle shred might have been a lot better, even if it would have been water weight it would have changed how I look on final pics. I was at 171 when I got the flu and 164 after, couldn't quite get caught back up after that but I tried and ended up a bit bloated near the end. No worries.

Wish the comp would have ended any time from week 1-6 lol!! Thanks man, now I just want to add some size to get to your beastly mode!
Yah if you had of held more weight it might have been a different story... bad luck that...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long are we going to wait for all the votes to come in, just asking? I suggest a full week, but I will go with the consensus of everyone else's opinion!
Yah I say give it till Monday morning...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Again... Amazing job everyone, No one can argue we are all winners, I mean we all had our pros & our cons and I believe we all did the best we possibly could in the time frame given... we all improved our physiques and made amazing transformations, but in the end... it is truly about who made the biggest transformation from picts-1 to final-picts and who has the best physique at the end, as if we were all on stage and being judged against one another for our overall symmetry and physique, which is why I voted the way I did! Again, I also thank all my competitors for doing so well which pushed me to do as well as I did, could not have done it with out you guys... Thank You!
You know Al, I have to admit I could have worked harder. I had a plan in mind to use more nutrition than cardio for my fat loss, and I stuck with it to see how my results would pan out. When I saw how much extra cardio and walking you and Doug were doing I really could have done so much more than I did. Make no doubt I am extremely happy with my results and pushed harder to use my knowledge of nutrition to get my results. However in hind-sight I know I could have done more. I could have done 2 a days, or so many other things...

I don't want to put myself in the same class with those of you warriors that scraped and battled to get the job done. The rest of you were relentless with your cardio and your diets were very constrictive so I feel that all of you deserve more kudos for the hard work you put in. Other than carbing up and trying to manipulate for pictures every week I truly enjoyed myself the entire time. There is a part of me that wants to keep going with a challenge of some sort, but I am ready for a week or two of down time where I am just enjoying myself with no pressure. Although I am sure that I will miss the pressure of being somewhat competitive pretty quickly.

Best physique- kleen
Best transformation- LTL

Thanks! This one was definitely a hard one to judge.

At least he didn't say "You went from a deuce to a dish!"

Guys I will be continuing with my log till the end of July... http://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/201052-old-fugger-gets-11.html

It's going to feature 4 weeks of Epi-v where I should really be able to harden up, thinking about throwing in some Epi-Strong to help with strength while I harden up .. what do you guys think...
Should be great for peaking. Heck you may end up 209 and ripped to the gills.
Yah I say give it till Monday morning...
Yeah might as well.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah Chris I remember talking to you during the contest saying that you could get away with more cardio than you were doing based on what was happening with me. I sort of thought you were just taking it casual with your sights set on the future which made sense to me. If you decide to do a show you want to be in shooting range not going up and down. I think there is really only one really good peak maybe 2 in a season. A lot of guys don't really reach their real peak till the most important show. I find that people who try to peak multiple times end up looking flat by the third show...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check it out, Is what I always preach, even Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson agrees with me...

Consistency... Consistency... Consistency!!!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
This is a tough one boys but I think dw edged you out in the final week al.
Physique goes to kleen.
Transformation goes out to dreamweaver.
If it was a week earlier I think you would have had him Al. End of the day you've all done an amazing job and should be very proud of yourselves!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a tough one boys but I think dw edged you out in the final week al.
Physique goes to kleen.
Transformation goes out to dreamweaver.
If it was a week earlier I think you would have had him Al. End of the day you've all done an amazing job and should be very proud of yourselves!
Thanks Luke, yah it was fuggin close ..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check it out, Is what I always preach, even Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson agrees with me...

Yep ... day in day out ...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yah Chris I remember talking to you during the contest saying that you could get away with more cardio than you were doing based on what was happening with me. I sort of thought you were just taking it casual with your sights set on the future which made sense to me. If you decide to do a show you want to be in shooting range not going up and down. I think there is really only one really good peak maybe 2 in a season. A lot of guys don't really reach their real peak till the most important show. I find that people who try to peak multiple times end up looking flat by the third show...
Yeah I was doing it for many reasons, one I know I want to do a show this coming year and I know my legs and arms need more size to match up to my chest and back. So I don't want to get crazy ripped and if I do I want the latter part of it to be a slow decent where I am sure I am not rushing and losing any muscle. The other was just to test the theory of being able to lose fat at an accelerate level without doing a lot of cardio. My workout was cardio in an of itself but other than that I did like 1 true cardio session a week most weeks, otherwise just a walk or two at lunch. What I can say from that is that I could definitely drop a ton of fat doing what I was with 3 cardio sessions a week.

Wait so you are saying I have to do it ALL THE TIME???

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait so you are saying I have to do it ALL THE TIME???
Nahh... I got some good "Magic Pills" you can take instead of diet and exercise!

You should have taken the Blue Pill!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I guess this is over, Chris took the best physique hands down .. congats Chris ...

I guess I just nipped Al and LTL I count 5 3 2 ... well fought, damn near killed me ...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks like you did it Doug! On my way over there to see the new pics.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Nice job fellas.

dW def stepped it up. You guys are all focking animals.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Morry, was a blast. Now to set up the next stage of training and nutrition. Have been relaxing a bit this past two weeks but next week should be a really good one for me. I filled up quite a bit and dropping back down again should really help kick off some additional fat loss. At this point I only see a tiny bit of water and no fat gain so I should be good to go.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice job fellas.

dW def stepped it up. You guys are all focking animals.
lol that is the nicest compliment I have ever received :)

Thanks Morry...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Morry, was a blast. Now to set up the next stage of training and nutrition. Have been relaxing a bit this past two weeks but next week should be a really good one for me. I filled up quite a bit and dropping back down again should really help kick off some additional fat loss. At this point I only see a tiny bit of water and no fat gain so I should be good to go.
Yah my time for relaxation has not come yet but I have slowed the pace a bit.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah mine seems more relaxed than it is right now just because I am toying with much higher carb levels on my build days. One unscheduled carb day like the 4rth in between two 500 gram carb days does not bode well for water levels. Instead of going to 500 today I won't go over 300 and same for tomorrow. Once next week is here I will be able to feel out the results much better. The plan will be Tues, Thurs, Sat, 250p, 500c, around 100 fat. On the burn days Mon, Wed and Friday I will do 200-250p, 30-60f and less than 75 grams of carbs. Sundays will be handled as maintenance days. I may go up to 2500-3000 cals or stay down around 1800 just depends on my current look. If not too bad I will have pancakes or waffles with the family in the morning then keep carbs relatively low the rest of the day.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps it's time we challenge one another....in a month a so.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Perhaps it's time we challenge one another....in a month a so.
Hmm.. Sounds about the time I'll be starting my first sarm run.. :afro:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MrKleen73 Training Forum 409
Zero V General Chat 100
OCCFan023 General Chat 9
Nabisco General Chat 10
BigVrunga General Chat 41