The Female Terminator Chronicles: The Ultimate Muscle and Physique Stack (2012)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love everybody but me and currently my upstairs neighbors who totally suck as human beings. Actually I love people yet hate the way many behave so selfish and only concerned for themselves. Perhaps that is why I steer clear of "Self Love" as I associate it with selfishness, and the whole "its all about me" Attitude. If we looked after each other more often we'd have to look after ourselves less, because there would be a hundred people that all have our back. You know I got yours Rosie :)
Self-love and loving oneself are terms that I believe can be likened to the words workout and train - often mistaken for the same thing, but completely different (not the best analogy, but you get the idea).

Unfortunately the majority of the world is like that, David, because they just allow themselves to give into the base of their human nature and care little for anything else, IMO. But, there ARE people out there who actually care about others besides themselves, and some who do more for others than they ever do for themselves and need to start LOOKING AFTER THEM!

I know what you mean. Thank you and vice versa - after all, that's what true friends do.

I hope your day goes better today!

~Rosie~

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man what a bunch of psycho babble in here... :)

Balance schmallance! Nobody needs balance I prefer to be giddily dizzy myself.

I love myself because I am awesome. I have tons of problems, set backs, drawbacks and annoying traits. I often let myself down and grow frustrated with myself. However I love myself. I am definitely not satisfied with myself. Yet, I have come to recognize that who I am as a person is pretty damn awesome. I help others, stay honest, work hard toward my goals. When I fall of the horse I get back on again, I may have to walk it off first, or choose another horse but I keep trying to ride. I bring others joy and share my knowledge and experience willingly. So I love myself because I am awesome, not for what I achieved, but who I am, and what I have to offer.

Rosie, I may be wrong, however sometimes I get the impression you view loving yourself as being satisfied with yourself. Those are completely different things in my opinion. However the perception is the reality in matters of the heart. Think of the love you have for others. Do they meet up to all of the same standards or integrity that you hold yourself too? No... I am sure most do not. Do they have traits about them that drive you nuts, or are just plain bad for them? I am pretty sure many of them do. However you still love these people with all of the same imperfections you hold against yourself. Give yourself a little unconditional love, good relationships need both kind of love, unconditional love and tough love. You are pretty heavy handed when it comes to giving yourself tough love. Don't forget to also give yourself the same unconditional love, unconditional love brings stability and security in who you are. The best person in the world to get it from is actually yourself.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man what a bunch of psycho babble in here... :)

Balance schmallance! Nobody needs balance I prefer to be giddily dizzy myself.

I love myself because I am awesome. I have tons of problems, set backs, drawbacks and annoying traits. I often let myself down and grow frustrated with myself. However I love myself. I am definitely not satisfied with myself. Yet, I have come to recognize that who I am as a person is pretty damn awesome. I help others, stay honest, work hard toward my goals. When I fall of the horse I get back on again, I may have to walk it off first, or choose another horse but I keep trying to ride. I bring others joy and share my knowledge and experience willingly. So I love myself because I am awesome, not for what I achieved, but who I am, and what I have to offer.

Rosie, I may be wrong, however sometimes I get the impression you view loving yourself as being satisfied with yourself. Those are completely different things in my opinion. However the perception is the reality in matters of the heart. Think of the love you have for others. Do they meet up to all of the same standards or integrity that you hold yourself too? No... I am sure most do not. Do they have traits about them that drive you nuts, or are just plain bad for them? I am pretty sure many of them do. However you still love these people with all of the same imperfections you hold against yourself. Give yourself a little unconditional love, good relationships need both kind of love, unconditional love and tough love. You are pretty heavy handed when it comes to giving yourself tough love. Don't forget to also give yourself the same unconditional love, unconditional love brings stability and security in who you are. The best person in the world to get it from is actually yourself.
We know you're awesome, Chris :p

I seem to give many people the wrong impression (sigh). No, I don't see loving myself as being satisfied with myself - it is far MORE than that. As for everything else, I don't love easily, Chris, and it is not a word I use lightly, reserved for a rare and precious few, but when done, done completely and unconditionally without reserve. No one is perfect and yes, I have loved and love imperfect people, but I cannot do the same for myself. I understand and accept who and what I am, but I do not love me. Not yet anyway. Maybe one day...Until then, I think we have lingered a little too long on this topic, so, moving on...

~Rosie~

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Let me hit this dead horse one more time.

I think you are awesome, impressive and also kinda groovy... ;) Now back to the regularly schedule programming of "How the heck does she do that???"

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll make a wish send it to heaven

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Superseding Heights

Once you reach one height, achieve one goal, manifest one dream, it’s NOT the end. Your journey is FAR from over.

Life is all about BUILDING on what we have accomplished, becoming BETTER every day, EVOLVING perpetually until we are the BEST that we can possibly be, the ULTIMATE version of ourselves, what we were always MEANT to be. It is a NEVER-ENDING process, because we will never completely be the “ultimate” version, but we CAN achieve satisfaction in a life well lived, fully and COMPLETELY.

Once you reach one height, set your sights on an even HIGHER peak, a greater goal, a new dream. Then APPLY all the DESIRE and DEDICATION that you have within you to REACHING it.

And when you reach it, REPEAT the process and KEEP repeating it, for life is about constantly moving FORWARD. That is how GREATNESS BECOMES.

Quote for Reflection:

TRAINING

Session 1

Skip x 600 revolutions

Arms (30 sec recovery between trisets):
TriSet A -
1. Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls 4 x 6
2. Dips 4 x 6
3. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
TriSet B -
4. Incline Alternate DB Bicep Curls 4 x 8 per side
5. Rope Tricep Push-Downs 4 x 8
6. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
TriSet C -
7. DB Zottoman Curls 4 x 8
8. DB Hammer Curls 4 x 8
9. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions

Post-Weights Cardio:
a. Recline Bike 5 min @ 113-117 rpm
b. Recline Bike 15 min @ 108-112 rpm

Session 2

Skip x 1,000 revolutions

Abs (30 sec recovery between trisets):
TriSet -
1. Weighted DB Crunch (on floor, knees at 90 degrees) 4 x 15
2. Reverse Curl (on floor) 4 x 15
3. Pikes (on floor) 4 x 15

Post-Weights Cardio:
Run 3 miles

Stretch 25 min

OTHER NOTES

Sleep: Fell asleep late, but body woke after ~4.5 hours sleep and I was ok.

Mental Acuity: More thinking today.

Joints: Wrists were so painful during training I almost wanted to drop the weights down at times. Left hip niggly as well.

Pump: HARD AND PAINFUL, especially in left bicep.

Vascularity: Close to the strongest I have seen it yet.

Quality of Training: Had to make resistance training this morning a shorter session - and shorter it was at only 30 minutes; haven't done weights that short in a LONG time. Strength was down a lot, especially for TriSet A - wrists both very weak during Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls and aching after Dips. Looked exhausted by the end of the session and expression was not too nice either.

Nutrition: Last Wednesday night I made some chocolate peanut butter balls and have proceeded to eat them daily for the last six days (along with other things I should NOT have). So, there goes the "diet". But, as "luck" would have it, I DID lose bodyfat and gain a little muscle mass over that time, so it "evened out" some, but it's cutting it a little close, especially since this shoot next week means a lot to me. Time to STOP MY SELF-DESTRUCTIVE BEHAVIOUR - there is no BETTER TIME THAN NOW!

Other Notes: I keep being SURPRISED. It's a nice feeling. God is really MOVING in my life right now.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I think you are awesome, impressive and also kinda groovy... ;) Now back to the regularly schedule programming of "How the heck does she do that???"
LOL

Thank you, Chris.

NOTHING is IMpossible, remember :)

~Rosie~

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Mr. K, down & dirty to the point! Love it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

well said :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you had a choice then what would you choose to do?

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

I am what I CHOOSE to BECOME

We all have a past. For many of us that past is something we don’t like to look back on often, causing pain when we do. However, that past has played a role in who and where you are TODAY. It has given you experiences. It has given you happiness, love, heartache, loss, fear, strength, determination, dreams, passion. Even in the most terrible and tough of times, it has blessed you in coming OUT of it.

Some of us choose to “live” in the past, allowing it to “dictate” how we act and what we become. But you are NOT what happened to you. You are NOT your circumstances. You are NOT a victim. You are a SURVIVOR of experience. And you have a CHOICE in what you become!

YOU choose what you HOLD onto from your past. YOU choose what you allow to AFFECT you. YOU choose what aspects of yourself you will NOURISH and what you will let wither. YOU choose what kind of food to FEED your soul. YOU choose what creates the FOUNDATION of your values. YOU choose what to DO on a daily basis. YOU choose whether or not to be BRAVE and face your fears. YOU choose what DREAMS to pursue, how, and when. YOU choose the people you want to STAY in your life. YOU choose your HOME. YOU choose your THOUGHTS. YOU choose where to place your HEART. YOU choose whether you will look at something positively OR negatively. YOU choose whether or not you will GROW. YOU choose whether or not to become BETTER.

It’s all YOU. YOU CHOOSE WHAT YOU BECOME! So if you don’t like who you are or what you are becoming, CHANGE it. YOU choose what you will give POWER to. TAKE OWNERSHIP OF YOUR CHOICES TODAY!

Quote for Reflection:

TRAINING

Session 1

HIIT Run:
a. 4 min jogging
b. 28 x 20 sec sprint/10 sec easy
c. 4 min jogging

Skip x 600 revolutions

Shoulders (30 sec recovery between supersets):
SuperSet A -
1. Single-Arm DB Lateral Raises 4 x 10 per side
2. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
SuperSet B -
3. Single-Arm DB Cleans 3 x 10 per side
4. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions
SuperSet C -
5. Standing Arnold/Shoulder Press 1 x 10
6. Skip 1 x 100 revolutions
SuperSet D -
7. Incline DB Rear Raises 3 x 10
8. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions
SuperSet E -
9. Bent Over DB Rear Raises 1 x 10
10. Skip 1 x 100 revolutions

Session 2

Skip x 1,000 revolutions

Hamstrings (30 sec recovery between supersets):
Superset -
1. Stiff-Legged BB Deadlifts (BB to touch ground) 3 x 10
2. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions
Superset B -
3. Single-Leg Deadlifts 1 x 10 per side
4. Skip 1 x 100 revolutions

Post-Weights Cardio:
Run 3 miles

Stretch 25 min

Energy: Starting to fail a little in the gym, especially after the Single-Arm DB Cleans (my legs are going to feel those tomorrow!), but getting better as the day went on (until Training Session 2).

Joints: Wrists were still painful during training and I actually strapped my left one up after the first set of Single-Arm DB Lateral Raises. Delts giving a little issue at times. Left hip still niggly. And right arch (although not a "joint" issue) was so painful after the Single-Arm DB Cleans, I was favouring it during all skipping thereafter.

OTHER NOTES

SHUTUPANDTRAIN Interview

May is definitely keeping me busy (which is good), and I was once again honoured with an interview, this time for SHUTUPANDTRAIN.

Check it out: Rosie Chee, Lifetime Natural Athlete and Personal Trainer talks with SHUTUPANDTRAIN.COM

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who do you think you are?

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

The Sound of a Champion's Voice

Live to CREATE something. Live to make a DIFFERENCE. Live to CHANGE lives. Live to SHINE in the world.

Live NEVER giving up. Live ALWAYS trying. Live giving nothing but your BEST. Live with a PURPOSE.

Life is tough. It hurts. It causes pain. It will try to break you down.

DON’T give in. Pain is NOTHING. Defeat is NOT an option. You are STRONGER than that.

Life is for LIVING. Life is for moving FORWARD. Life is for experiencing as COMPLETELY as possible. Life is for standing up and KNOWING WHO YOU ARE.

You don’t have to win medals or accolades on a grand stage to be a Champion. You don’t have to have millions know your name to be a Champion. Being a Champion is in your ATTITUDE and what you DO. BE A CHAMPION!

Quote for Reflection:

TRAINING

Run 3 miles

Skip x 600 revolutions

Arms/Abs (30 sec recovery between quadsets):
QuadSet A -
1. Incline DB Bicep Curls 4 x 10
2. Dips 4 x 8
3. Swissball Crunches (270 degrees to 180 degrees) 4 x 10
4. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
QuadSet B -
5. DB Zottoman Curls 4 x 8
6. DB French Press 4 x 6
7. Weighted DB Crunches (on bench, knees at 90 degree flexion) 4 x 10
8. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
QuadSet C -
9. Rope Cable Bicep Curls 4 x 10
10. Rope Tricep Push-Downs 4 x 6
11. Rope Crunches 4 x 10
12. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions

Post-Weights Cardio:
Recline Bike 20 min @ 103-105 rpm

Stretch 20 min

Energy: Talk about half past dead - I felt like I was barely moving during my 3-mile run and it's the slowest pace I have had in a long time. Took a cap of BLACK CATS an hour before going to the gym, hoping it would help a little re energy, but there was almost nothing there today.

Joints: Wrists were better today. Anterior delts, especially right was not - during post-weights cardio, had to dig my fingers into the joint to "numb" the pain some. Although not a joint issue, right arch still tight and hurting, favoured a lot during skipping.

Pump: Good.

Vascularity: Enjoying this.

Quality of Training: Changed it up a little today - and yes, I know, not following my "split", but sometimes you just have to do what you must, and these last five days are important. I was struggling and in pain today and it was obvious. Decent session though.

OTHER NOTES

The Iron Mulisha

Honoured and Excited to join the Iron Mulisha team as a Writer and Spokesmodel

Thank you to Gary Miller for the gorgeous images he shot when I went to Florida in April!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Stunning ;)

Got another one for you. "In the end, we're all stories, try to make yours a good one!"

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Stunning ;)

Got another one for you. "In the end, we're all stories, try to make yours a good one!"
Thank you, Tony :)

Yes, we are. As Hans Christian Anderson wrote, "Every man’s life is a fairy-tale written by God’s fingers."

~Rosie~

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Thank you, Tony :)

Yes, we are. As Hans Christian Anderson wrote, "Every man’s life is a fairy-tale written by God’s fingers."

~Rosie~
Then why does mine play more like a Stephen King Novel?????

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
:)

Because we have free will to make our own choices.

~Rosie~
Hey now!!! Sometimes the results we receive from the choices we make are not what we expected :p

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey now!!! Sometimes the results we receive from the choices we make are not what we expected :p
Very true indeed. Sometimes we get more than we ever imagined possible!

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will not be forgotten...everyone has their time...

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

What Becomes Immortal

The nature of man is selfish. So many seek nothing more from life than to accumulate treasure of monetary wealth, possessions to show how “great” they are, trophies to display their accomplishments, trying to satisfy their desires by whatever means necessary.

Not everyone is like that though. In fact, some people can be quite the opposite. It’s striking a BALANCE, being more the latter, but knowing when to be the former for our own health and well-being, that is the key.

Those who live selfishly may accumulate many things, but it will all disappear once they are gone. You can’t take money with you when you leave this world. Possessions depreciate and decay. Gold fades and often your personal accomplishments mean little or nothing to anyone else.

The difference that you make, the changes that you bring to the lives of others - that NEVER fades, living forever on in the hearts of those who are affected and whom you have touched.

The day that you didn’t feel like it, but smiled at the stranger in the street - that smile will touch their heart. The day you were so weary that you could barely move, but went out of your way to help a friend - that “good deed” will be remembered. The day you stood up for what you believe in and refused to back down - that could create unity in the souls of others. The day that you did something for someone who could give you nothing in return and did not expect anything for it - that gift could change their life in ways you never imagined.

Your legacy is not what you accumulate in the world. Your legacy is what you LEAVE to the world, the DIFFERENCE that your life made on the lives of all those whose threads you wove through and under and around in the tapestry of life.

What will people say about YOU when you are gone? What impression, what MARK, will your legacy, your IMMORTALITY, be?

Quote for Reflection:

TRAINING

Session 1

Run 3 miles

Stretch 20 min

Session 2

Skip x 300 revolutions

Full-Body (30 sec recovery between quadsets):
QuadSet A -
1. Neutral-Grip Seated Rows (each hand with individual handle) 3 x 10
2. Push-Ups (feet on bench, hands on DB) 3 x 10
3. Stiff-Legged DB Deadlifts (on bench, DB reach down six inches) 3 x 10
QuadSet B -
5. Rear Flyes 3 x 10
6. Plate Hammer Raises 3 x 10
7. Single-Arm DB Lateral Raises 3 x 10 per side
QuadSet C -
9. DB Bicep Curls 3 x 21s
10. DB Hammer Curls 3 x 10
11. Alternate DB Hammer Bicep Curls 3 x 20
12. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions
QuadSet D -
13. Rope Crunches 3 x 15
14. Reverse Curls (on bench) 3 x 10
15. Pikes (on bench) 3 x 15
16. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions

Post-Weights Cardio:
Recline Bike 20 min @ 104-106 rpm

OTHER NOTES

Sleep: Was really hard to "wake up" this morning for some reason. Think I'm letting myself get too stressed out with some things and just need to let go.

Energy: Surprisingly ok (although, all the carbohydrates from last night probably had something to do with that). All the same, I took a cap of BLACK CATS an hour pre-gym, hoping it would "carry" the energy through.

Joints: Just my right anterior delt/biceps' tendons today - in a lot of pain, but pushing on through.

Quality of Training: Really looked forward to the gym today and my session, and although in pain (see above), it was a good session.

Supplements: I must say that I definitely notice the difference in NOT having a nutrient repartitioner - certainly nutrition needs to be better without one (and WITH it too re health). Cannot wait to get some more Recompadrol!

Other Notes: After being interviewed by both About Muscle and Shut Up And Train, I was asked if I would like to have some of my articles featured on each respective website (linked below), which is pretty cool and hopefully will reach a wider audience on some of the things I write about :)
Fitness Author: Rosie Chee - Lifetime Fitness Ambassador | About Muscle

Contributing Author: Rosie Chee | Shut Up And Train

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

What Becomes Immortal

The nature of man is selfish. So many seek nothing more from life than to accumulate treasure of monetary wealth, possessions to show how “great” they are, trophies to display their accomplishments, trying to satisfy their desires by whatever means necessary.

Not everyone is like that though. In fact, some people can be quite the opposite. It’s striking a BALANCE, being more the latter, but knowing when to be the former for our own health and well-being, that is the key.

Those who live selfishly may accumulate many things, but it will all disappear once they are gone. You can’t take money with you when you leave this world. Possessions depreciate and decay. Gold fades and often your personal accomplishments mean little or nothing to anyone else.

The difference that you make, the changes that you bring to the lives of others - that NEVER fades, living forever on in the hearts of those who are affected and whom you have touched.

The day that you didn’t feel like it, but smiled at the stranger in the street - that smile will touch their heart. The day you were so weary that you could barely move, but went out of your way to help a friend - that “good deed” will be remembered. The day you stood up for what you believe in and refused to back down - that could create unity in the souls of others. The day that you did something for someone who could give you nothing in return and did not expect anything for it - that gift could change their life in ways you never imagined.

Your legacy is not what you accumulate in the world. Your legacy is what you LEAVE to the world, the DIFFERENCE that your life made on the lives of all those whose threads you wove through and under and around in the tapestry of life.

What will people say about YOU when you are gone? What impression, what MARK, will your legacy, your IMMORTALITY, be?

Quote for Reflection:

TRAINING

Session 1

Run 3 miles

Stretch 20 min

Session 2

Skip x 300 revolutions

Full-Body (30 sec recovery between quadsets):
QuadSet A -
1. Neutral-Grip Seated Rows (each hand with individual handle) 3 x 10
2. Push-Ups (feet on bench, hands on DB) 3 x 10
3. Stiff-Legged DB Deadlifts (on bench, DB reach down six inches) 3 x 10
QuadSet B -
5. Rear Flyes 3 x 10
6. Plate Hammer Raises 3 x 10
7. Single-Arm DB Lateral Raises 3 x 10 per side
QuadSet C -
9. DB Bicep Curls 3 x 21s
10. DB Hammer Curls 3 x 10
11. Alternate DB Hammer Bicep Curls 3 x 20
QuadSet D -
13. Rope Crunches 3 x 15
14. Reverse Curls (on bench) 3 x 10
15. Pikes (on bench) 3 x 15
16. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions

Post-Weights Cardio:
Recline Bike 20 min @ 104-106 rpm

OTHER NOTES

Sleep: Was really hard to "wake up" this morning for some reason. Think I'm letting myself get too stressed out with some things and just need to let go.

Energy: Surprisingly ok (although, all the carbohydrates from last night probably had something to do with that). All the same, I took a cap of BLACK CATS an hour pre-gym, hoping it would "carry" the energy through.

Joints: Just my right anterior delt/biceps' tendons today - in a lot of pain, but pushing on through.

Quality of Training: Really looked forward to the gym today and my session, and although in pain (see above), it was a good session.

Supplements: I must say that I definitely notice the difference in NOT having a nutrient repartitioner - certainly nutrition needs to be better without one (and WITH it too re health). Cannot wait to get some more Recompadrol!

Other Notes: After being interviewed by both About Muscle and Shut Up And Train, I was asked if I would like to have some of my articles featured on each respective website (linked below), which is pretty cool and hopefully will reach a wider audience on some of the things I write about :)
Fitness Author: Rosie Chee - Lifetime Fitness Ambassador | About Muscle

Contributing Author: Rosie Chee | Shut Up And Train

The more I give, the more I get. It all comes back to me sooner or later. I have NO DOUBT about this!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The more I give, the more I get. It all comes back to me sooner or later. I have NO DOUBT about this!
That may be true, but you should give withOUT expecting anything back. Do it because you WANT to and get joy out of it, or just because you can help someone in need, or make them feel better, no matter how YOU are feeling. Do for others what you would want them to do for you, but without any expectation that anyone will do it, because let's face it, when you expect anything, you get disappointed, so it's better NOT to expect and just be surprised.

Thank you, Steve :hug:

~Rosie~

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That may be true, but you should give withOUT expecting anything back. Do it because you WANT to and get joy out of it, or just because you can help someone in need, or make them feel better, no matter how YOU are feeling. Do for others what you would want them to do for you, but without any expectation that anyone will do it, because let's face it, when you expect anything, you get disappointed, so it's better NOT to expect and just be surprised.

~Rosie~
I do what I do because it is what I was taught was "right". I expect a return not from the people I do for, but rather from my God who promised me that as I sew, so shall I reap. I have little faith in most people, but I have great faith in the Ancient of Days! :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do what I do because it is what I was taught was "right". I expect a return not from the people I do for, but rather from my God who promised me that as I sew, so shall I reap. I have little faith in most people, but I have great faith in the Ancient of Days! :)
We share similar sentiments there, Tony.

~Rosie~

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
We share similar sentiments there, Tony.

~Rosie~
I feel the same mostly, sometimes you will be amazed. Once my neighbor was on vacation for a week and his yard was over grown, I was cutting my grass so I said what the heck I bet he'd like coming home and not having to worry about the yard right away, I was amazed at how good doing that made me feel. He and his family got home a day later and as they pulled in I could not help but smile to myself. About ten minutes passed and there was knock at the door. It was him and he asked if I knew who cut the grass, I sheepishly said it was me. He thanked me profusely told me a bit of his trip and left with a smile I felt all good inside. I was then working 6 days a week. The next Saturday I came home to a fresh cut yard and my neighbor was in my other neighbors yard cutting his grass. He said it made him feel so good to cut mine that he cut the other neighbors too. Sometimes a little kindness goes a long way. :)

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel the same mostly, sometimes you will be amazed. Once my neighbor was on vacation for a week and his yard was over grown, I was cutting my grass so I said what the heck I bet he'd like coming home and not having to worry about the yard right away, I was amazed at how good doing that made me feel. He and his family got home a day later and as they pulled in I could not help but smile to myself. About ten minutes passed and there was knock at the door. It was him and he asked if I knew who cut the grass, I sheepishly said it was me. He thanked me profusely told me a bit of his trip and left with a smile I felt all good inside. I was then working 6 days a week. The next Saturday I came home to a fresh cut yard and my neighbor was in my other neighbors yard cutting his grass. He said it made him feel so good to cut mine that he cut the other neighbors too. Sometimes a little kindness goes a long way. :)
That's awesome!

amyfigs

amyfigs

Awards
Funny, never expected to be touched in the heart & so motivated when joining AM. Thanks Rosie & friends :)
Love the off season-- pushing it hard. I have no time for 3rd & fourth place anymore! Heehee :)

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Funny, never expected to be touched in the heart & so motivated when joining AM. Thanks Rosie & friends :)
Love the off season-- pushing it hard. I have no time for 3rd & fourth place anymore! Heehee :)
Yeah, there is more to us muscle heads than most would think eh? lol Keep pushing and you will fulfill your dreams

amyfigs

amyfigs

Awards
It's true! I've only been training for 2 1/2 years. Wish I would hv done this in my teens or twenties. BUT I've found that each of us has a reason & a personal mountain to climb mentally in doing this kind of thing. I've found that it's a constructive way to release stress or overcome anger & pain of life than many alternatives! Ha
Besides being an example to my kids. I look so forward to how far I can push to better my body- God willing :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Sometimes a little kindness goes a long way." It does indeed, whether you know it or not. You never know the ripple effect your actions can have on others. Regardless, do what you feel in your heart is right anyway, despite whether or not it is ever know.

There is a reason why AM is my "home" board and one of few I now post on, Amy. I have made many friends here, found support and encouragement for the first time in my life re goals, and have been able to share in the journey of some very incredibly inspiring and life-changing individuals.

Thank you and you're welcome - so glad I can help provide you with some motivation :)

There is NO "off" season - it's all ON! But love your attitude - go get 'em, girl!

Yeah, there is more to us muscle heads than most would think eh? lol Keep pushing and you will fulfill your dreams
Like a book, you never know what lies within the pages unless you OPEN it, start to READ, and give it a CHANCE.

It's true! I've only been training for 2 1/2 years. Wish I would hv done this in my teens or twenties. BUT I've found that each of us has a reason & a personal mountain to climb mentally in doing this kind of thing. I've found that it's a constructive way to release stress or overcome anger & pain of life than many alternatives! Ha
Besides being an example to my kids. I look so forward to how far I can push to better my body- God willing :)
It doesn't matter WHEN you started, Amy. Everyone starts somewhere, and some people never start at all in their lifetime, so you are one of the lucky and blessed ones who do and discovers the joys and benefits of such a lifestyle. Yes, each of us has a reason for starting and staying on this path, and if that reason is not PERSONAL and for US, then we wouldn't stay on it very long, because you have to do it for YOU and no one else. LIFE is a "personal mountain" and we each do the best we can with what we have and pursue. Being an example to your children is a great thing - MORE parents need to take such an approach! Keep going strong, Amy - be proud of yourself :)

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm made of more than you think

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

You Are Here For A Reason

Whether by design or circumstance of choice, you are where you are right now for a REASON. You may be happy with where you are or you may NOT be. You may be wondering what twist of fate brought you here, to this place in this time, what reasoning could possibly have for you here. There is a reason for EVERYthing that happens in our lives and this is no different. You are where you are right now for a REASON.

Yes, it might be hard, it might be tough, it might be everything you never wanted to know or ever experience going on all at once right now, baffling you, angering you, causing feelings of fear and resentment. You might not know how to handle the situation, frustrated by your lack of knowledge and expertise, ashamed of your shortcomings, wanting to do nothing but run and hide, waiting until it is over and safe to come out from the storm.

But storms are not sent to be afraid of and hidden from. They are sent to be FACED and challenged head on, beckoning your finger to let it know to give all its got, do its worst, knowing that if you don’t already know where it is, you will FIND the courage and the strength to fight back and DEFEAT it. The hard pummelling of the rain to wear you down, the louder-than-it-should-be thunder booming to try and terrify you, the hailstones falling to bruise you body, you WILL find a way to SURVIVE.

And when the storm clears and the sun’s light starts to peek through the clouds that do not want to seem to budge, spreading over your smudged face and war-torn eyes, they will shine over a soul that has been changed and now sees the world through different eyes, knowing with confidence what they are capable of, a new inner spark glowing from the depths of those eyes, ready and willing to face whatever comes next. By accepting, facing, and embracing the storm that soul has GROWN, one step closer its destiny.

So, see that you are where you are right now for a reason. Whether it is a lesson to be learned, a skill to be mastered, or strength to be found, everything transpires together to make the MOST of the now, to make you INTO the person that you are MEANT to be. You might not want to be where you are now, but simply desiring to be elsewhere will NOT help you. If you want to be somewhere else, you must stand and fight through the now to get to where you want to go. So, do it, taking everything you can from the now with you.

Quote for Reflection:

TRAINING

Saturday

Session 1

HIIT Run:
a. 4 min jogging
c. 6 min jogging

Stretch 23 min

Session 2

Shoulders/Arms/Abs (30 sec recovery between quadsets):
QuadSet A -
1. Rear Flyes 4 x 10
2. Alternate Single-Arm DB Lateral Raises 4 x 10 per side
3. DB Hammer Raises (each hand with individual DB) 4 x 10
QuadSet B -
5. EZ-Bar Bicep Curls 4 x 21s
6. Rope Tricep Push-Downs 4 x 10
7. Alternate DB Hammer Bicep Curls 4 x 10 per side
QuadSet C -
9. Swissball Crunches (270 degrees to 180 degrees) 4 x 15
10. Reverse Curls (on floor) 4 x 15
11. Pikes (on floor) 4 x 15

Post-Weights Cardio:

Sunday

Day OFF

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

You Are Here For A Reason

Whether by design or circumstance of choice, you are where you are right now for a REASON. You may be happy with where you are or you may NOT be. You may be wondering what twist of fate brought you here, to this place in this time, what reasoning could possibly have for you here. There is a reason for EVERYthing that happens in our lives and this is no different. You are where you are right now for a REASON.

Yes, it might be hard, it might be tough, it might be everything you never wanted to know or ever experience going on all at once right now, baffling you, angering you, causing feelings of fear and resentment. You might not know how to handle the situation, frustrated by your lack of knowledge and expertise, ashamed of your shortcomings, wanting to do nothing but run and hide, waiting until it is over and safe to come out from the storm.

But storms are not sent to be afraid of and hidden from. They are sent to be FACED and challenged head on, beckoning your finger to let it know to give all its got, do its worst, knowing that if don't already know where it is, you will FIND the courage and the strength to fight back and DEFEAT it. The hard pummelling of the rain to wear you down, the louder-than-it-should-be thunder booming to try and terrify you, the hailstones falling to bruise you body, you WILL find a way to SURVIVE.

And when the storm clears and the sun's light starts to peek through the clouds that do not want to seem to budge, spreading over your smudged face and war-torn eyes, they will shine over a soul that has been changed and now sees the world through different eyes, knowing with confidence what they are capable of, a new inner spark glowing from the depths of those eyes, ready and willing to face whatever comes next. By accepting, facing, and embracing the storm that soul has GROWN, one step closer its destiny.

So, see that you are where you are right now for a reason. Whether it is a lesson to be learned, a skill to be mastered, or strength to be found, everything transpires together to make the MOST of the now, to make you INTO the person that you are MEANT to be. You might not want to be where you are now, but simply desiring to be elsewhere will NOT help you. If you want to be somewhere else, you must stand and fight through the now to get to where you want to go. So, do it, taking everything you can from the now with you.

Quote for Reflection:

TRAINING

Saturday

Session 1

HIIT Run:
a. 4 min jogging
c. 6 min jogging

Stretch 23 min

Session 2

QuadSet A -
1. Rear Flyes 4 x 10
2. Alternate Single-Arm DB Lateral Raises 4 x 10 per side
3. DB Hammer Raises (each hand with individual DB) 4 x 10
QuadSet B -
5. EZ-Bar Bicep Curls 4 x 21s
6. Rope Tricep Push-Downs 4 x 10
7. Alternate DB Hammer Bicep Curls 4 x 10 per side
QuadSet C -
9. Swissball Crunches (270 degrees to 180 degrees) 4 x 15
10. Reverse Curls (on floor) 4 x 15
11. Pikes (on floor) 4 x 15

Post-Weights Cardio:

Sunday

Day OFF
" Be still and know that I am God ". Psalm 46. ;)

Have a blessed day Warrior woman.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rosie you are something else, never to be stopped a force that will go on! I love the daily inspirations! Your still pushing them crazy workouts lol. Hope all is well and enjoy the off day.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie you are something else, never to be stopped a force that will go on! I love the daily inspirations! Your still pushing them crazy workouts lol. Hope all is well and enjoy the off day.
I hope to be a force that's never to be stopped until I draw my last breath, LOL...Thank you, Tommy :) We ALL need them, especially me of late, so I use them to help keep me going as well (and you guys do a great job too - I'm Blessed to have you all here supporting me)...I sure am. Glad yesterday was a day off, because I was completely shattered and didn't move much all day, after little sleep as well. Been up since early morning today, just as exhausted, but managed to get a lot done including my HIIT Run (the slowest ever - coming in tonight's update after resistance training), the lawns and some yardwork, being domestic in the kitchen making my chocolate peanut butter balls for tomorrow (can't wait to [share and] eat them!), housework, and finish up with some clients. Not managed to get a nap in, even though I was barely moving after doing the lawns. Tonight is going to be interesting...Always "pushing them crazy workouts" because my body will hate me if I don't...

~Rosie~

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I hope to be a force that's never to be stopped until I draw my last breath, LOL...Thank you, Tommy :) We ALL need them, especially me of late, so I use them to help keep me going as well (and you guys do a great job too - I'm Blessed to have you all here supporting me)...I sure am. Glad yesterday was a day off, because I was completely shattered and didn't move much all day, after little sleep as well. Been up since early morning today, just as exhausted, but managed to get a lot done including my HIIT Run (the slowest ever - coming in tonight's update after resistance training), the lawns and some yardwork, being domestic in the kitchen making my chocolate peanut butter balls for tomorrow (can't wait to [share and] eat them!), housework, and finish up with some clients. Not managed to get a nap in, even though I was barely moving after doing the lawns. Tonight is going to be interesting...Always "pushing them crazy workouts" because my body will hate me if I don't...

~Rosie~
Chocolate peanut butter balls sound delish, Especially now that I am on my keto all meat eggs and cheese diet lol. I have spent the last two days cooking meat and there is still more to cook. Interesting night planned eh? I'll just be home watching River Monsters, I am addicted to that show lol

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cut yard Friday, then chopped some parts of a tree limb that fell and sweated like a pig in this Alabama 90 plus degree weather, then had a softball tourney at night. It took me til today to recover lol.

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chocolate peanut butter balls sound delish, Especially now that I am on my keto all meat eggs and cheese diet lol. I have spent the last two days cooking meat and there is still more to cook. Interesting night planned eh? I'll just be home watching River Monsters, I am addicted to that show lol
They are. After four days of "dieting" for my shoot tomorrow, I'm ready to get back to NORMAL eating afterwards! And they are going to start me off :D

Nothing wrong with a quiet night at home, David. It's what I'll be doing tonight - hoping I can sleep as well, since not done a lot of that the last few nights.

I cut yard Friday, then chopped some parts of a tree limb that fell and sweated like a pig in this Alabama 90 plus degree weather, then had a softball tourney at night. It took me til today to recover lol.
Yeah, the heat doesn't help me much, especially since it makes it harder to breathe given my blood disorder. But, you do what you have to sometimes...Update coming...

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Light up the stars...All that you are...

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Never Stop Dreaming

Quote for Reflection:

TRAINING

Session 1

HIIT Run:
a. 4 min jogging
b. 12 x 20 sec sprint/10 sec easy
c. 16 min jogging

Session 2

QuadSet A -
1. Rear Flyes 3 x 10
2. Alternate Single-Arm DB Lateral Raises 3 x 10 per side
3. DB Hammer Raises 3 x 10
QuadSet B -
5. DB Zottoman Curls 3 x 10
6. Alternate DB Hammer Bicep Curls 3 x 10 per side
7. DB Hammer Curls 3 x 10
QuadSet C -
9. Weighted DB Crunches (on bench, knees at 90 degree flexion) 3 x 10
10. Reverse Curls (on bench) 3 x 10
11. Pikes (on bench) 3 x 20

Post-Weights Cardio:
Recline Bike 20 min @ 101-104 rpm

Stretch 20 min

Sleep: Have not slept well at all the last few days, and last night it was broken and a bare ~3 hours possibly got.

Energy: Had absolutely NO energy today - HIIT was evidence of that; I have NEVER done so slow over the distance that I complete my HIIT Run, and I was so shattered that even my sprints (although as fast as I could do them - which wasn't that fast) felt like I was almost walking! The heat did not help either re lack of energy, nor the terrible stomach cramps that I have endured for the last couple of days.

Joints: Left anterior delt in the joint has been giving me some issues, but I'm managing it.

Quality of Training: HIIT (as noted above) was blah. Resistance training was ok, but afterwards I was almost passing out on the couch in the gym I was that drained of energy.

OTHER NOTES

Directly Fitness

May has definitely been a month of "happening" for me and I woke up yesterday to another interview request - which is great, and I am Blessed to be able to share my story and journey with others (not so long ago, I would never have opened up like this to anyone, let alone to the public, so it's just one indicator of how far I have come and grown personally) - and Directly Fitness had it up last night!

Many of the interviews I have done ask similar (if not many of the same) questions, but each one has something different from any of the others. Check out my Interview: Female Terminator - Fitness Expert Rosie Chee Talks with DIRECTLYFITNESS.COM

amyfigs

amyfigs

Awards
Goooood morning!! Rosie! I did one of your workouts yesterday! LOVED IT!! When I can mix up the cardio & weights Im a happy camper! Finally down most of the water weight from my competition on the 19th. I've heard it said... But... I WILL NOT EVER LOAD & water deplete like that again. 6 competitions you'd think I'd remember the discomfort and dysmorphia that sets in when water returns to the body. Looking forward up taking better care of this old body! :)
HAVE A GREAT DAY FRIENDS!

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSIE !!!!

May it be everything you hoped and dreamed it would be and may you have a million more!!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Goooood morning!! Rosie! I did one of your workouts yesterday! LOVED IT!! When I can mix up the cardio & weights Im a happy camper! Finally down most of the water weight from my competition on the 19th. I've heard it said... But... I WILL NOT EVER LOAD & water deplete like that again. 6 competitions you'd think I'd remember the discomfort and dysmorphia that sets in when water returns to the body. Looking forward up taking better care of this old body! :)
HAVE A GREAT DAY FRIENDS!
Awesome! Yeah, training like that works great for my body and gives me everything. Glad you enjoyed it :)

I don't recommend water loading and depleting - even for photoshoots, I just continue drinking my usual galleon (or more) a day right up until the day of the shoot.

Play around some when you are leaner and see what works best re everything for your body re conditioning - you have time and being lean is a great time to do it, because that way you can see how it will truly affect you.

May it be everything you hoped and dreamed it would be and may you have a million more!!!!
Thank you, David :) Going to be a great day. About to head down to Chicago for my photoshoot with Tony and Dom soon!

~Rosie~

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Damn, now it looks like I just knew because you posted this! Then again, maybe it would be kind of "creeper" if I "just knew"? LOL, anyways, have a great Birthday Ms. Rosie, may your inner fire burn all the hotter and brighter! /hugs

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ROSIE!!!!! girl I hope you enjoy your big day and have loads of fun and relaxing, but of course the Rosie I know will be training just as hard :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, now it looks like I just knew because you posted this! Then again, maybe it would be kind of "creeper" if I "just knew"? LOL, anyways, have a great Birthday Ms. Rosie, may your inner fire burn all the hotter and brighter! /hugs
Thank you, Tony :) My inner fire is RAGING right now! I am so Happy and Blessed!

BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ROSIE!!!!! girl I hope you enjoy your big day and have loads of fun and relaxing, but of course the Rosie I know will be training just as hard :)
Thanks, Tommy! Nope, no training for me yesterday - I went down to Chicago for a photoshoot with my Tony Mitchell! Had a Truly Awesome day, the Best birthday Ever. MAGIC is the only word that comes close to describing yesterday! I'm floating right now :)

~Rosie~

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Happy Belated Rosie, I hope you had a wonderful day and evening. Love the pics you put up in here. Like the "Pay it forward" lawn mowing story too. I used to mow the lady next to me's yard. She was really old so I would hop over there and do that one. When we were young we mowed the old couple across the streets lawn every week after their son died. Shoveled their snow in the winter too. Was just the way it was, and had to be. Parent would not have accepted anything less from us. If we took money for it that was a trip to the Weeping Willow to "Go get me a switch boy!" Now I made my son do the neighbors a few times before she passed. Not enough of that goes on any more.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ALIVE and BLESSED!

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Take a Chance!

Quote for Reflection:♥ RESULTS and EXCUSES are "MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE"...YOU DECIDE ♥ Which ONE are you going to CHOOSE? Well, that depends on whether you like to “WIN” or to “LOSE”! When it comes to ACHIEVEMENT, or lack thereof, are you going to come up with an EXPLANATION or be the next great SENSATION? ♥ You can EITHER come up with a “SONG AND DANCE” OR you can decide once-and-for-all to TAKE A CHANCE! Step out of your “COVER-UP” and put on your “makeup”...tear up your "COVER STORY'S" page and take “center stage!” ♥ Do not come up with a “MAKESHIFT reason” as to why you are going to “sit out” this SEASON, but “MAKE the SHIFT” to “suit up” in FULL GEAR while you are HERE!! While a “DEFENSE” can win a GAME, if you create one for the “game” of LIFE, you are the only one to BLAME! There is absolutely no “JIVE” as to why you do not STRIVE to make the very most of being ALIVE! ♥ Remember, there is absolutely no COMPATIBILITY between "ALIBI" and "ABILITY", nor are there any "GROUNDS" as to why your GOALS do not “GROW in leaps and BOUNDS”! ♥ You have EVERY good "REASON" as to WHY you should TRY to REACH FOR every STAR in the “SKY"...there is just no RATIONALIZATION for STAGNATION ♥ If you want to be SUCCESSFUL at your life "CALLING", you must first quit your "STALLING"!...ACCOMPLISHMENT cannot CO-EXIST with "COP-OUTS"♥” - Lauren Christine Frahn

TRAINING

HIIT Skip:
a. 4 min skipping
b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
c. 4 min skipping

Abs (1 min recovery between quadsets):
QuadSet -
1. Hanging Straight-Leg Raises (feet to touch bar) 3 x 15, 12, 12
2. Ab Rollout 3 x 15
3. Inverted Knee Curls (on pull-up bar) 3 x 5, 3, 1
4. Pikes (on floor) 3 x 15

Stretch 20 min

OTHER NOTES

Sleep: I actually started getting pretty tired last night and went to bed just before 2330. Slept heavy last night, exhausted, waking to take a call at 0607, but going straight back to bed afterwards, not waking until close to 0930, giving me 8-9 hours of sleep, which is a lot for me, but must have been needed. Woke feeling every minute of yesterday's photoshoot in my back and legs, LOL

Mood: I feel like I'm floating! So happy and light and I can't stop smiling :)

Energy: My body feels like a bomb hit it, but there's energy there.

Quality of Training: Yesterday was the equivalent of a training session all in itself, so didn't do a lot today, making training "lighter" to give my body a chance to recover before it gets hammered again tomorrow. Only HIIT needed to be done today anyways, so did that, albeit short, and skipping, not sprinting, finishing off with a little bit for abs. Inverted Knee Curls are something I have never done before (which you can tell) and boy were they a killer - struggled with them, my arms feeling them more than anything - but definitely something I'm going to start including in my training.

Body Composition: 8% bodyfat - so -0.8% bodyfat over the last week (I was actually 8.8% last time I noted this, not 8.3% - did not realize I had not input the right calculation in my spreadsheet for that column until recently), which is pretty decent, especially for having only "dieted" the last three days before my photoshoot. Not the 7.8% bodyfat (or less) I was aiming for re my photoshoot, with girths also a little bigger than I wanted - I definitely have more muscle mass than the last time I was 8% bodyfat, looking better overall, and although a little surprising to myself, I am completely ok with it, especially given the circumstances of the last few days.

Supplements: I finished the last of my Erase on Monday and had the last dose of my Erase Pro this morning (changes noted in post #1).

Other Notes: I am so very Blessed...Yesterday was like a dream, and in Dom's first dress (a couple of images already up on my Facebook timeline), I truly DID feel like a fairy-tale princess. MAGIC is the only word that even comes close to describing what yesterday was, and even that is INadequate. I could not have asked for a better birthday, and it is a day I will forever remember and hold dear...I have changed more in the last few months than I ever have, growing and learning to finally accept myself, embracing fully everything that I am, knowing that I am becoming the woman God intended me to be. It's taken a long time - 28 years to be precise, but I am THERE, and I am grateful for it. I am thankful for YOU, who really "started" me coming to this place. I am thankful to the wonderful friends I have made along the way and the amazing people in my life right now. I am letting go of the things that I have let hold me back for so long, and as I release things (and people) from my life, God is "replacing" them with precious gifts that truly overwhelm me. Life is Beautiful and I can SEE the Beauty. I can let myself relax and ENJOY it, taking pleasure in my life as it continues to unfold. My soul is SMILING :)