The Female Terminator Chronicles: The Ultimate Muscle and Physique Stack (2012)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FIGHT FOR IT

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

FIGHT FOR IT

NOTHING in this life comes easy. There is ALWAYS pain involved - sacrifice of something, whether comfort or habits or people, making decisions that will leave one future behind for another. You have to KNOW what you want in order to walk with CONFIDENCE and truly FIGHT with EVERYthing that you are and have for the future that you are walking TOWARDS.

You have to fight for what you WANT, so have no fear in determining your set course and know that if it wasn’t worth it you would not be fighting. You have to fight for what you BELIEVE in, so never be ashamed of who you are and what you stand for. You have to fight to be HEARD, so do not be afraid to stand up and shout “look at me; listen to me” if something is so very important to you. You have to fight for those who mean the world to you, so do not be afraid to LET them know what value they have in your life.

If you don’t fight, then you never truly wanted it. It did not have such significance in your life, and if it DID, then no one but YOU ever knows what it means to you. If you do not SHARE your dreams and vision, no one can know what to do to help you on your journey. If you do not let others SEE who you are, they are always going to think of you as the impression they have and not the reality. If you do not let those who matter KNOW that they matter, you may miss out on creating something that could become one of the best things in your life.

Think about your FUTURE - what it is you truly want and the people you want walking beside you. When you know, make your dream an ACTION and FIGHT for it. Fight for what you know you deserve and do NOT let anyone tell you otherwise. Fight for your passion and your heart, at peace with your soul in knowing that you are ALWAYS doing everything you possibly can to make your life COUNT.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, I think most have heard it said that miracles are happening all around us but we often miss them. Self awareness is a key factor. This helps you feel your surroundings ..open up your eyes as Rosie mentions. I love that quote I picked up on Facebook the other day "I am a realist, I expect miracles"
They definitely are, Doug. For some of us, our very LIVES are a daily miracle. We should never forget that we are blessed, even if sometimes we feel like the world is nothing but chaos and heartache. See the stars in the night, waiting for the dawn that rises the next day. There is ALWAYS something or someone who can flicker the light of hope in our soul. The small moments, when you take the TIME to just stop and truly SEE, then you know. Have a Wonderful day, my friend!

~Rosie~

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They definitely are, Doug. For some of us, our very LIVES are a daily miracle. We should never forget that we are blessed, even if sometimes we feel like the world is nothing but chaos and heartache. See the stars in the night, waiting for the dawn that rises the next day. There is ALWAYS something or someone who can flicker the light of hope in our soul. The small moments, when you take the TIME to just stop and truly SEE, then you know. Have a Wonderful day, my friend!

~Rosie~
Sorry I have not posted in a while Rosie. I can personally speak to a miracle. I had an infection in my fem to fem bypass graft so the had to pull it. 5 days after the surgery, I had a GI bleed that resulted in the most intense pain I have ever felt starting from my left glute all the way down the back of my leg. The bleed had left me with less than half the normal blood level and compromised blood flow to my left leg. My foot fel like aa dead chunk of meat at the end of my ankle and with no motor control at all and no pulse. There were discussions of "heroic measures to save my foot. The enemy kept whispering that I would never leave there alive. I had already been reading healing and health related scriptures and in particular clinging to God's word and promises. After 3 days I could slightly wiggle my toes, after 5days they found a pulse in my foot. At first when I tried to walk, I was like a peg leg pirate and needed to grab rails in my room to keep from falling. I now walk with a slight limp but I need no aids. After 22 days they sent me home with wound vac pump and a PICC line but I achieved the faith declaration I made to my 21 year old: That I would walk out of there on my own power and in one piece. At this time, the plan is to let me heal another few weeks and then do another bypass of some sort to increase blood flow to my left leg. Would not surprise me a bit that when they do my arterial graph that they find no occlusions in my legs because my Father is more than enough and doesn't do things half way. All things are possible to them that believe. Mark my words, I expect a full recovery and restoration including returning to the iron and cardio work :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WHO YOU ARE

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

WHO YOU ARE

You are YOU. Wonderful. Individual. Unique. Precious. Irreplaceable. REALIZE that.

You have life in a way like no other. You have experienced the same things as others, but come out of everything differently than anyone else. You have seen the world in a fresh perspective from the rest of it.

Your past has created you. Your present CONTINUES to build you up into who you will eventually become. Your future is not yet determined though, and you can always CHANGE the path you are on. It’s never too late to change.

You are not defined by your past. You are defined by who you ARE and who you are is YOUR decision. You can choose to let what has happened to you overwhelm you or you can choose to OVERCOME it. Use your past experiences to mould you, but do not let them determine the future.

You have overcome a lot in your life. You are blessed to still be here. Use your life as an EXAMPLE to others, the change you want to see in this world. Use what has changed you to create the POSITIVE change that only YOU can make.

You are who you are. EMBRACE it. CELEBRATE it. USE it to make this world BETTER.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie, I need more workout updates! When I read how much you're doing I say "whaaa this girls unreal, I can't get beat by a girl!!!" Lol

In all seriousness, good reads though. ;-)
I've been doing them weekly BECAUSE I am so busy, but I am still training as hard as I can, living life a little more, Steve :) Besides, you know I'm going to tell you to NEVER compare yourself to anyone but YOU. Thank you, Bill - I've been going through a lot of changes, but it's all coming together for the good!

Sorry I have not posted in a while Rosie. I can personally speak to a miracle. I had an infection in my fem to fem bypass graft so the had to pull it. 5 days after the surgery, I had a GI bleed that resulted in the most intense pain I have ever felt starting from my left glute all the way down the back of my leg. The bleed had left me with less than half the normal blood level and compromised blood flow to my left leg. My foot fel like aa dead chunk of meat at the end of my ankle and with no motor control at all and no pulse. There were discussions of "heroic measures to save my foot. The enemy kept whispering that I would never leave there alive. I had already been reading healing and health related scriptures and in particular clinging to God's word and promises. After 3 days I could slightly wiggle my toes, after 5days they found a pulse in my foot. At first when I tried to walk, I was like a peg leg pirate and needed to grab rails in my room to keep from falling. I now walk with a slight limp but I need no aids. After 22 days they sent me home with wound vac pump and a PICC line but I achieved the faith declaration I made to my 21 year old: That I would walk out of there on my own power and in one piece. At this time, the plan is to let me heal another few weeks and then do another bypass of some sort to increase blood flow to my left leg. Would not surprise me a bit that when they do my arterial graph that they find no occlusions in my legs because my Father is more than enough and doesn't do things half way. All things are possible to them that believe. Mark my words, I expect a full recovery and restoration including returning to the iron and cardio work :)
Wow, Tony, so sorry to hear about everything that has happened to you, but also happy to know that you are living a MIRACLE right now, having the faith that He has your back. God is indeed GOOD, especially to those who trust and believe in Him, and He would not give us more than He knows we can handle. You are going to come out of this a living, breathing EXAMPLE of His Grace, showing that NOTHING is IMpossible. I am praying for you re recovery!

~Rosie~

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, Tony, so sorry to hear about everything that has happened to you, but also happy to know that you are living a MIRACLE right now, having the faith that He has your back. God is indeed GOOD, especially to those who trust and believe in Him, and He would not give us more than He knows we can handle. You are going to come out of this a living, breathing EXAMPLE of His Grace, showing that NOTHING is IMpossible. I am praying for you re recovery!

~Rosie~

Thanks Rosie, take all the prayer I can get. Blessings to you and those you love!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

~Rosie~

Thanks Rosie, take all the prayer I can get. Blessings to you and those you love!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No worries, Tony - that's what friends and we are here for, for it is stronger to stand together than alone :) The same to you!

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
THE YOU HIDDEN INSIDE

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

THE YOU HIDDEN INSIDE

There is a you the world sees and another hidden deep down in the recesses of your soul - a you that rare few ever get to see and experience, because you trust few and do not like to let others close enough to allow any vulnerability, that you precious and protected, those allowed to glimpse and know it privileged indeed.

We hide ourselves away for many reasons. No one is the same and no one’s reason is the same. Sometimes we just do not know how to express or show what it is we are, struggling to find a way to others’ understanding. Sometimes we have been traumatized by past experiences, retreating because we never want to go through that again. Sometimes we use it as a defence mechanism, designed to keep people away because we are unsure how they would react to the reality of you. Sometimes it is just years of conditioning and we do not even know the reason, only now consciously aware that we do it.

Whether you do it because you are unsure how to express who you are or are scared to let the world peer inside your soul, opening up and allowing yourself the freedom to just be you without care, random and all-over-the-place as you might be, is not a bad thing. We should all feel free to be who we are, and if we do not, then we should reconsider where we are standing in life and who we are surrounded by, for those who accept and love you as you are have no issues with seeing you.

It takes time to realize that it’s ok to be you - as you are, no masks, no false smiles, no pretending to always be fine, no being “normal” as the world defines normal. It can be a shock to realize that there are those out there who might have glimpsed a small part of your soul and love it and want more, viewing you in completely different light than you see yourself, accepting the beauty and the monster that are part of you. It might amaze you to realize that there is someone out there who will love the you hidden from all but a few, desiring to know and see more than you allow.

Have no fear in letting your soul out. Life is a risk that we all take - if you always play it safe you will never know the exhilaration of flying, and if you never give life’s challenges and gambles a chance, you lose out on what could become the greatest and most precious things in your life.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

TRAINING

Monday

HIIT Run:
a. 4 min jogging
b. 32 x 20 sec sprint/10 sec easy
c. 4 min jogging

Shoulders/Hamstrings (30 sec recovery between supersets):
SuperSet A -
1. Single-Arm DB Lateral Raises 4 x 12 per side
2. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
SuperSet B -
3. DB Hammer Raises 4 x 10
4. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
SuperSet C -
5. TRX XY 4 x 8
6. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
SuperSet D -
7. TRX Leg Curls 4 x 12
8. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions

Stretch 20 min

Tuesday

Skip x 1,000 revolutions

Arms/Abs (30 sec recovery between trisets):
TriSet A -
1. Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls 4 x 5
2. Dips 4 x 5
3. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
TriSet B -
4. Alternate Incline DB Hammer Curls 4 x 10 per side
5. Rope Tricep Push-Downs 4 x 5
TriSet C -
7. DB Zottoman Curls 4 x 12
8. Overhead Rope Tricep Extensions 4 x 10
9. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
TriSet D -
10. Weighted DB Crunches (on bench, knees at 90 degrees) 4 x 15
11. Pikes (on bench) 4 x 10
12. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions

Stretch 20 min

Wednesday

HIIT Run:
a. 4 min jogging
b. 24 x 20 sec sprint/10 sec easy
c. 4 min jogging

Stretch 20 min

Thursday

Skip x 300 revolutions

Full-Body (30 sec recovery between quadsets):
QuadSet A -
1. Swissball Wall Crunches (feet on wall, knees at 90 degrees) 2 x 25
2. Swissball Crunches (270 degrees to 180 degrees) 2 x 15
3. Swissball Double-Leg Raises 2 x 10
4. Skip 2 x 100 revolutions
QuadSet B -
5. EZ-Bar Bicep Curls 2 x 21s
6. Rope Tricep Push-Downs 2 x 8
7. Alternate DB Hammer Bicep Curls 2 x 20
8. Skip 2 x 100 revolutions
QuadSet C -
9. Plate Lateral Raises 2 x 20
10. Plate Hammer Raises 2 x 8
11. Rear Flyes 2 x 15
12. Skip 2 x 100 revolutions
QuadSet D -
13. TRX Rows 2 x 10
14. TRX Push-Ups 2 x 8
15. TRX Leg Curls 2 x 20
16. Skip 2 x 100 revolutions

Stretch 20 min

Friday

HIIT Run:
a. 4 min jogging
b. 28 x 20 sec sprint/10 sec easy
c. 4 min jogging

Stretch 10 min

Shoulders/Arms/Abs (30 sec recovery between quadsets):
QuadSet A -
1. Rear Flyes 3 x 10
2. DB Arnold Press 3 x 10
3. Alternate DB Lateral Raises 3 x 10 per side
4. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions
QuadSet B -
5. EZ-Bar Bicep Curls 3 x 10
6. DB Hammer Curls 3 x 10
7. Alternate DB Hammer Bicep Curls 3 x 10 per side
8. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions
QuadSet C -
9. Rope Crunches 3 x 10
10. Hanging Straight-Leg Raises (toes to touch bar) 3 x 10
11. Bicycle 3 x 10 per side
12. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions

Stretch 10 min

Saturday

Hiking and Free-Climbing

Devil's-Lake 20-Oct-2012.jpg

Image courtesy of Brent Potter

Sunday

Day OFF

OTHER NOTES

Sleep: Not been sleeping for long at all this week, waking after 2-3 hours most days, actually allowing the luxury of staying in bed and going back to sleep for another 2-3 hours on the weekend (which is nice, given that I don't do it often - and my body needs the recovery).

Mood: I've been happy this week. I am allowing myself to open up, and in doing so, having life open up before me, irony in the blessings and opportunities that have become, but appreciative and grateful for the smile and joy they give my heart.

Energy: On and off. After eating in the mornings this week I have suddenly been very light-headed, having to hold onto things as I walk around work, feeling like I was going to collapse or topple over. Then suddenly having bursts of bouncing around like an excitable puppy or a child at Christmas. Definitely confirming that I feel far better when training (or doing any exercise in general) on an empty stomach ("first thing"), although energy often rollercoasters later in the day.

Concentration: This has been a week of taking control, setting my "house" in order, and it's been a full-on task, but so very rewarding.

Body Composition: 8.1% bodyfat - so lost 0.2% bodyfat, and back to being at a body composition I am comfortable at. Surprised a little, because my training has not even come close to Maintenance and my nutrition has been far from "right", AND it has been the blue moon when I have drunk (earlier this week). That said, my shoulders HAVE been in a lot of pain this week, and as I discovered the last time, it seems that the pain stresses and takes more out of my body than one might think, helping re leaning, even if unintentional. Re girths, when I get leaner (like this) they become symmetrical re bust/hips, legs and arms, and my delts/arms are maintaining muscle as I lean out, which is great.

Quality of Training: HIIT Runs have been good, despite the sharp, stabbing pain in my shoulders every time I run...Resistance training has been a small battle, facials alternating between a smile/laugh to agony/pain as I enjoy it, my shoulders (and wrists) not considering me their best friend as I push them through when it might be better to give them time off. Have changed some of the way my resistance sessions are being done though, and this week did NO Behind-the-neck BB Military Presses, to help my delts re recovery (hoping), adjusting exercises for minimal aggravation to my shoulders (if possible), so that I can continue training without a break...Saturday's training was hiking (something I used to do all the time when I was at home, but have not done in the entire time I have been in the US - I have not done much of what I used to do back home since I have been here, but that is CHANGING!) and free-climbing, which was a blast, not realizing until it was mentioned that there was no pain in my shoulders (another bonus)...

Devil's-Lake-20-Oct-2012.jpg

Image courtesy of Brent Potter

Joints: The start of the week saw me barely able to lift my left arm, during training having to push it up with my right hand for any exercises that required higher lifting movement or such starting positions. Shoulders alternated on and off re intensity of pain and degree of range of motion throughout the week, but by the end of it, feeling like there are no issues with them. Left wrist has been experiencing pain and limited load ability, but not as bad as last week.

Supplements: Shred Matrix arrived earlier this week for me to start back on, and finished current of Alpha-T2 yesterday (changes updated in post #1).

Overall Sense of Feeling: AWESOME! I am HAPPY! My soul, although in turmoil, has found stillness, the rare peace I get when I have faith that everything will be ok, accepting of life and making the moves to change all that I can, to allow me to grow more and become better, as He intends, no longer hiding inside the deep recesses of my soul, tentatively opening up to let the world see more of the complexity that is me.

ONLINE INTERVIEWS

FITOVERFAT.COM

Honoured to be given a Featured Interview on FitOverFat.com, another opportunity to share some of my story and acknowledge the wonderful people who have made such a difference on my journey.

To check out my interview, see: Rosie Chee Interview

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"TOO FAR"

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

"TOO FAR"

Life is not about playing it safe, living in a comfort zone. It is about taking risks, pushing the limits as much and as far as you can. For how can you ever know what it TRULY means to live if you limit yourself to living in a small square box, inside the lines that everyone else says you should stay within? You canNOT.

Those who dare greatly achieve greatly. They learn much about themselves and their strengths. They know what they are capable of and they are not afraid to push themselves further than before. They understand the risks but take them regardless. They realize that life is meant to be LIVED and experienced in its complete fullness, that there is far more out there than they could ever imagine, and that THEY are capable of far more than they might think or know in this moment.

Living life pushed to the limits, going “too far”, does not mean being foolish in it, but simply accepts that you do NOT accept limits on yourself, desiring only to strive further, reach higher, achieve greatly, being a “miracle”.

I live life on the edge, my body a living battleground. I’ve had a heart attack and yet refuse NOT to continue to push my body to exhaustion, training in all weather, on no sleep, when sick and knowing, looking at me, in no physical condition to be doing anything. I’ve collapsed multiples times during training, soldiered through the roughest times, determined not to let my physiological condition dictate what I can and cannot do, doing things others have told me I would never be able to do. I’ve suffered injuries and yet have come back from them stronger than ever and in less time than I was told it would take, taking a step further than the pain of returning to training, knowing that if I do NOT ask it of my body, I will never have it. I ALWAYS push the limits because I would rather take the risk than NEVER know.

What about YOU? How do YOU live your life?

© 2012 Rosie Chee

(Please note that this Motivational was published in the Spring/Summer 2012 issue of WPM Women).

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

~Rosie~
I like that .. "Life is a Miracle" cuz when you think about it there is no better explanation :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like that .. "Life is a Miracle" cuz when you think about it there is no better explanation :)
It truly is, Doug, and so we should always see the beauty in it and appreciate it!

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SAY "YES" TO YOU

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

SAY "YES" TO YOU

You have had something on your heart for a long time now. Something that should been done when you FIRST recognized it, but never was because you were too busy taking care of everyone else and their needs, ignoring your own in a misplaced sense of loyalty. But now that something is of PARAMOUNT importance to do, for such a deep-seated desire does not get laid on one’s heart for no reason, and it’s time to start thinking about your OWN health and happiness, to begin doing what will be BEST for you.

First, you must learn to be SELFISH. Hard for those who always put others before themselves, who have taken care of everyone else all their life and neglected themselves until they could no longer ignore the warning signals inside. Being selfish we all need to be sometimes, for if we do not take care of ourselves we are NOT going to be in any position to be of service to others. We also need to realize that when WE are healthy and happy, then we are better equipped to create POSITIVE impact in others’ lives.

You are at the point where you can no longer ignore that desire, when it MUST be taken care of before all else, not just because it should have been done, but because if it is NOT, you will never be able to live your life as completely as you were meant to. You WANT to become ALL you have the potential and power to be, and to do that this must be DONE. You have made the decision and now it is time to ACT on it, creating the reality that you have sought in your heart for a long time.

Realize that saying “no” to everyone else and their needs for a time is NOT bad, for not only must they learn to start taking care of themselves and not rely on draining you of everything you have and are to keep them satisfied, but you need to start thinking of YOU and YOUR best interests. Life changes and we change with it and that change should constantly be making us into something BETTER than we are. To become better, you have to know what you NEED to do to reach that next level and just DO it, no matter the cost.

There is ALWAYS going to be a cost to doing what must be done, but that is nothing compared to what will be if you do NOT move. Your life is your own, so start allowing it to be. Start allowing yourself to LIVE. Start allowing that glimpse of happiness to become a ray of hope that spreads throughout your being, into all corners of your soul and life. Start allowing that inner voice to say “YES” to yourself, accepting that you must in order for your life to truly move FORWARD.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EVERY DAY

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

EVERY DAY

The shadows of yesterday fade in the sunrise of the new day. The burdens weighting down your shoulders can be lifted after a night of rest. The eyes that looked like a storm can sparkle with hope and life.

Every day is a NEW day. Another chance to make a CHANGE, to CREATE the dream your heart has been calling for. Another chance to make life as you WANT it and not just allow yourself to accept and settle for the circumstances you find yourself in.

CLOSE the door on yesterday. Let its troubles not weary your soul, but take from it the lessons learned and put them to use with a smile, knowing that you will not go back from whence you came, but only surge FORWARD, gaining momentum that propels you into the destiny awaiting you. Accept the people in your life and know that there is a PURPOSE for each one, and take delight in the time you have when you have it, because you never know when that time will be gone.

You have wanted a FRESH start for a long time now. Today brings a NEW chance to turn your life into the life you want and dream of, to take the risks your soul knows you must, to leave behind the abuse you have allowed yourself to endure, to stop running from the heart that seeks you, to allow that smile to grow as you do.

If you want a new BEGINNING, this is it. This is your chance, your time to ACT. Take the opportunity and move with it as far as it will take you, and when you can go no further, keep the faith and CONTINUE on, for life is not over until YOU are, and He has GREAT plans for your future!

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WHAT YOU SEEK

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

WHAT YOU SEEK

You may not be aware that you are seeking something, but you ARE - your heart is, your soul, your mind, for something MORE than the life you are living and who you are living it with. What you do not realize is that what you unconsciously seek is ALREADY out there, waiting for you to find it, seeking YOU in turn, to bring that completion to your life, fill the emptiness in your heart that you might never even have known you had until it IS filled.

What you seek you may not yet have admitted to yourself, not wanting it to be a part of you, having never felt that desire before and it scares you to know it exists in some crevice of your soul. You HAVE to acknowledge it SOMEtime, for it will never go away, digging itself in a little deeper, until one day you will NOT be able to ignore it and have to face it, coming to terms with the fact that you are only human, not the “rock island” as you have always been.

When you finally admit that you seek that other piece of your soul, you OPEN up opportunities for it to be found, for it cannot be discovered, even if it is right there in FRONT of you, if your heart is not open to its possibility. When you know what it is you are missing, what your soul seeks, you become something more, because you open your heart. When your HEART’S eyes are opened, what you see becomes different, something else altogether, and you realize that you have been living only HALF a life.

Half a life is NO life at all, even if you are “content” with it. Life is for LIVING, not for being “satisfied” or played “safe”, because you are scared of what might happen if you allow someone in or something to happen. Life is a MIRACLE, a beautiful blessing, and you deserve to be blessed, to be HAPPY. Happiness will come when you open your heart to what He has waiting for you, the gifts you might never have wanted, the unexpected surprises that suddenly become everything as you find your heart SMILING.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LIFE IS A JOURNEY

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

LIFE IS A JOURNEY

There is no “ultimate” goal for life, no “final destination” that we are trying to reach, for life is a CONSTANT journey, a succession of experiences, both good and bad, high and low, successful and failing, that we manoeuvre through, doing the best we can to make the most of every day in our own way, leaving a part of us behind on the hearts and souls of all whose lives we touch.

Life is a journey to be ENJOYED. It is an experience that yes, will devastate us at times, but also give us great joy and happiness, and it is those moments that we must learn to cherish and remember.

Life is a journey in which we are always GROWING. In character and spirit, worth and value, as we discover what hides in the depths of our being, bringing it to the fore when it is needed, to help us survive in our desperation or celebrate in high times.

Life is a journey to be SHARED. We are not meant to walk alone, no matter how much we might feel like it sometimes. Our path takes us across and through the paths of many others, every individual we encounter in our life at that specific moment and time for a reason, season or a lifetime, their presence for us to discover the meaning of.

Life is journey that MAKES us who we are. It shapes is, moulds us, creates us, tempering us through trials and tribulations, glossing us through the greatest beauty and blessings, making sure we experience exactly what we need when we need it, to make us into the person we SHOULD be.

So take some time to reflect upon your journey thus far. What have you been through? What will you never forget as long as you live? Whom have you encountered? Who has made such an impact on you that you are forever changed? Whose lives are richer because YOU have passed through them?

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TROUBLED WATERS

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

TROUBLED WATERS

If you’ve ever been in the ocean on a stormy day you’ll know what it’s like out there - how rough, the waves pounding down, pummelling the shore, hard and heavy, even in the deeper waters, debris washing ashore, taken from far out to sea. Storms cast wide nets, troubling not just the shore but the HEART of the ocean itself as well, stirring it into a frenzy of confusion and distress.

But storms are not all horrible - they can be BEAUTIFUL and refreshing, and you find your CALM in the midst of all the chaos, clearing your mind of trouble. Amidst that storm, in all the cacophony of thought and action in and around you, you can find an inner STILLNESS, an inner sense of peace, a cleansing touch to wash AWAY the debris from your life and your heart.

We NEED the troubled waters to learn how to survive. We need them to show us how to stay AFLOAT. We are never meant to be there to flounder and struggle, and if we do such, only so that we discover HOW to swim, to TRIUMPH against the odds and come out VICTORIOUS. Troubled waters are just another test, another obstacle we must battle through in life.

In troubled waters we often FIND ourselves, discover what we are truly capable of, what we are willing to do just to stay alive. For none of us want to drown, even if we might think we do - all we want is to know that we’ll be ok, that we are NOT alone in our struggle. Sometimes we must experience that struggle to UNDERSTAND who we are and what we value in life, what we are living FOR and desire with all our soul.

Troubled waters make us do one of the hardest things in the world to do - look INSIDE ourselves and see what is there. Is it a soul worth saving? Of course it is. Is there anything that needs to be let go of and left behind for good? Absolutely. Is there more than we thought possible hidden deep down in the depths? Yes, just waiting for the right time to reveal itself and come into its own.

Troubled waters give us an OPPORTUNITY to say yes or no to life and determine in our hearts how we will LIVE that life if we choose to save it; to see what we are truly made of and capable of being and BECOMING; to see life from a different perspective, CHANGED from the inside out. Troubled waters CLEANSE us and prepare us for what is to come, the future and all the Blessings it has WAITING.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
STRONG ENOUGH TO FACE LIFE

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

STRONG ENOUGH TO FACE LIFE

We are not always prepared for life. In fact, sometimes we can be so downright UNready for what it throws at us, so floored that we think we cannot possibly survive the out-of-left-field ball we suddenly find careening towards us at a million miles an hour, frozen in place knowing that it’s going to hit us or knock us out.

Whether you think you can or not, you are stronger than you think, and you have to TRY to catch that ball! Have confidence as you watch it arc and fall towards you. Work to position yourself as best you can, so that, even if it hits you, or hurts and causes immense damage on impact, you know that you WILL heal and recover.

Even if it knocks you flat on your back and you find yourself in darkness, unconscious for a time, when you open your eyes to the light, know that you have something deep within you that is stronger than any destruction life will try to create, that will rise to the surface when it is needed, in times of struggle and battle, giving you the means to get through whatever horror may face you.

When you watch that ball coming towards you, facing it without moving, and whether you catch it or it knocks you out, have the courage afterwards to take that ball and lob it right BACK at life.

You CAN take whatever life throws at you and you WILL walk away from it changed for the BETTER!

© 2012 Rosie Chee

TRAINING

Monday

HIIT Run:
a. 4 min jogging
c. 4 min jogging

SuperSet A -
1. Single-Arm DB Lateral Raises 4 x 15, 12, 12, 12 per side
SuperSet B -
3. DB Hammer Raises 4 x 12, 12, 10, 10
SuperSet C -
5. TRX XY 4 x 8
SuperSet D -
7. TRX Leg Curls 4 x 12

Stretch 20 min

Tuesday

Skip x 1,000 revolutions

TriSet A -
1. Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls 4 x 5
2. Dips 4 x 6
TriSet B -
4. Alternate Incline DB Hammer Curls 4 x 8 per side
5. Rope Tricep Push-Downs 4 x 5
TriSet C -
7. DB Zottoman Curls 4 x 10
8. Overhead Rope Tricep Extensions 4 x 10
TriSet D -
10. Weighted DB Crunches (on bench, knees at 90 degrees) 4 x 10
11. Pikes (on bench) 4 x 15

Stretch 20 min

Wednesday

HIIT Run:
a. 4 min jogging
b. 24 x 20 sec sprint/10 sec easy
c. 4 min jogging

Stretch 20 min

Thursday

Skip x 1,000 revolutions

QuadSet A -
2. Swissball Crunches (270 degrees to 180 degrees) 2 x 10
3. Swissball Double-Leg Raises 2 x 15
4. Skip 2 x 100 revolutions
QuadSet B -
6. Rope Tricep Push-Downs 2 x 10
7. Alternate DB Hammer Bicep Curls 2 x 30
8. Skip 2 x 100 revolutions
QuadSet C -
10. Plate Hammer Raises 2 x 10
11. Rear Flyes 2 x 15
12. Skip 2 x 100 revolutions
QuadSet D -
13. TRX Rows 2 x 10
14. TRX Push-Ups 2 x 10
15. TRX Leg Curls 2 x 20
16. Skip 2 x 100 revolutions

Stretch 20 min

Friday

HIIT Run:
a. 4 min jogging
c. 4 min jogging

QuadSet A -
1. Behind-the-neck BB Military Press 3 x 10, 6, 6,
2. DB Arnold Press 3 x 6
3. Alternate DB Lateral Raises 3 x 15, 12, 12 per side
QuadSet B -
5. EZ-Bar Bicep Curls 3 x 10
6. DB Hammer Curls 3 x 8
8. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions
QuadSet C -
9. Rope Crunches 3 x 15
11. Bicycle 3 x 15 per side
12. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions

Stretch 20 min

Saturday

Run 3 miles

Stretch 20 min

Sunday

HIT:
a. Skip 1 min
b. Side-to-side Plyometric Bench Jumps 1 min
c. Skip 1 min
d. Burpees (with push-up) 1 min
e. Skip 1 min
f. [High] Bench Step-Ups (right side only) 1 min
g. Skip 1 min
h. Mountain Climbers 1 min
i. Skip 1 min
j. Single-Leg Deadlifts (right side only) 1 min
k. Skip 1 min
l. Side-to-side Plyometric Bench Jumps 1 min
m. Skip 1 min
n. Burpees (with push-up) 1 min
o. Skip 1 min
p. [High] Bench Step-Ups (left side only) 1 min
q. Skip 1 min
r. Mountain Climbers 1 min
s. Skip 1 min
t. Single-Leg Deadlifts (left side only) 1 min

Stretch 20 min

OTHER NOTES

Sleep: Early and late nights this week, but still waking well before my alarms, although not getting UP until between 0500-0530 most days, body just wanting to lie there (and I have let it).

Mood: Has been up and down (no surprises there), but there IS a smile always there now.

Energy: Has been interesting - none of my sudden lightheadedness and exhaustion after eating this week (like last week), but have been feeling shattered by the time I get home after work, just wanting to (and most of the time, doing) eat before going to bed.

Stress: Unbelievably high this week, so much so that my wisdom teeth both came up [painfully] last night.

Concentration: It's been a challenging week, especially with all the additional stress, but I survived LOL.

Body Composition: 8% bodyfat - so lost a minimal 0.1% bodyfat, which is fine (being back at 8% bodyfat and comfortable in my body there's no complaints). Girths are all back to being symmetrical right and left re arms and legs.

Quality of Training: Have been feeling my knees during HIIT, moreso the last couple of times, but pushing through - LOVING the colder weather to run in (yes, I don't mind the frost). Resistance training has been ok - yesterday I DID do Behind-the-neck BB Military Press (because the Rear Flye was being used) and it caused a LOT of pain in both delts (especially right), so next week I am definitely staying AWAY from them! Even though training is still nowhere near Maintenance, it has been fine, the shorter sessions actually working in well with my working hours. Doing what I can, because NOT doing anything is NOT an option!

Joints: Shoulders have still been a nuisance, although the pain more manageable than it was the last couple of weeks. Wrists have been better too. Knees and hips are what are starting to bother me now, but nothing I can't handle.

Nutrition: Back on the 16-hour fast/8-hour eating window that my body responds best to - with the exception of Wednesday, where it was flipped the other way around. Food had been fairly clean this week, and the days where I have eaten just before passing out at night are the ones I have seen (and felt) the most difference in my body after. Only had a couple of days where not got my [UK] galleon of water in, and notice it the next day (especially when one of them was Wednesday - coincidentally my non-stop eating day LOL).

Overall Sense of Feeling: There have been a lot of changes made over the last week. I am so blessed and grateful for the people God has placed in my life, and at times have been overwhelmed that those I do not even know that well are willing to take the risk in supporting and helping me. God definitely is good and I have SO much to look FORWARD to! There is a smile in my heart and my soul has been stirred up, determined to step into the new as soon as I can!

R

runnerschick

Awards
Amazing post, and just what I needed to hear today, Rosie.
Thank you :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
THE COIN

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

THE COIN

The ground beneath you is unstable, threatening to collapse beneath you, but you have NO fear because you know that it NEEDS to for you to rise to the NEXT level of your life. Your eyes are OPEN to see the outstretched hands above you, knowing now that there ARE those who care and WANT to see you move FORWARD in your life, who want to walk WITH you through life, not because they want something from you, but because they SEE you and “get it”. They get WHO you are and understand where you have been, knowing where you are GOING, desiring to be a part of the NEW life that God is opening up and creating for you to step into.

You need no one to tell you what you want, because you suddenly REALIZED it, waking one morning to find that everything had CHANGED, that little voice in your soul whispering truths you had until now tried to deny to yourself, thinking that if you ignored them, they would go away and be less real, but now, knowing that they are NOT, nor wanting them to disappear, READY to allow them opportunity to GROW and FLOURISH in your life, the one you are stepping INTO.

You know now that you are NOT alone. You know now your HEART. You know now what you SEEK in your future. You know now that you are READY. This is YOUR time, to take a chance on something you would never have risked for before, to give yourself more room to GROW and OPEN your soul to the wonders He has waiting for you. There is no better time than NOW. LISTEN to that inner voice, ACCEPT and reach for those outstretched hands, and LET yourself live life the way you were always INTENDED to.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BENEATH THE SURFACE

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

BENEATH THE SURFACE

That face. Those words. These actions. There is an entirely DIFFERENT world going on behind these eyes looking out at the rest of this world. A world most will never see or know of, because they concern themselves with only what APPEARS to be and never bother to look BENEATH the surface to what IS.

Never let what you SEE dictate what you KNOW. There is a soul behind those eyes that you can now see glimmer through that stayed hidden for so long. There is a heart mashed in there somewhere deep down that wants to have no fear but hesitates sometimes, because it remembers what hurt is like as if it were not a memory, even though it knows the people in the now are NOT those of the past. There is constant pain of body, pushed through DAILY, sometimes an accomplishment all itself, just being able to move and appear “normal” and “ok”.

Everyone has something you will likely NEVER know of, so before you assume or judge, ASK. You might be surprised by what you discover. You might be surprised by the person you find. Life is a miracle and we are ALL miracles in it. VALUE it and always seek the seed of a soul, not the bud that appears to close itself to the world.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BEING DIFFERENT

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

BEING DIFFERENT

We are ALL born UNIQUE. We are ALL born different. Just not everyone sees that. Not everyone accepts their differences. They want to blend in, instead of standing out as they were MEANT to.

You were NOT created different to become like everyone else. You were created different to BE the difference in the lives of those who are blessed with your presence. You were intended to stand OUT and have a positive EFFECT as much as possible. You were designed with a PURPOSE, one unlike anyone else, that only YOU can fulfil.

The world will ALWAYS try to CHANGE you into something and someone who is NOT you. EMBRACE your differences and know that it is far better to be YOU than an imitation of anyone else. It is far better to be you than allow yourself to be LOST in the crowd of souls who brush who they are aside because it is not accepted. It is far better to stand alone in your TRUTH than to compromise who you are.

Realize that you ARE different. Understand that you are different for a REASON. EMBRACE your uniqueness, your personal quirks and traits, and strive to develop your gifts and abilities to their FULL potential. Stand TALL in the world and just be YOU. If you change, change for YOU, and only if it will make you BETTER than you are.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FITNESS IS A LIFESTYLE

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

FITNESS IS A LIFESTYLE

Your FITNESS is important, ESSENTIAL to overall soundness of body AND mind, to living a COMPLETE life. Therefore, it canNOT be something you only do “here and there”, but something you do CONSISTENTLY. Fitness has to be a LIFESTYLE.

We all have ups and down in our in our fitness, the way we do everything in life - that is normal. What is NOT normal is to use fitness the way you would fashion - as a trend, something you change based on how you feel or what is perceived as “normal”.

Fitness should not be a TEMPORARY commitment, something done only at specific times of the year or when you want to achieve a certain goal. Fitness is an INVESTMENT - in your HEALTH and well-being, in your FUTURE. See the VALUE in that investment, in making that LONG-TERM COMMITMENT, even if you might not see all the benefits of it right now - because I guarantee later on, you WILL.

There will be times along the way when it will be hard and you might question the time and effort you invest in your fitness, but as with everything, it is to be expected, because NOTHING worth doing ever comes easy and withOUT sacrifice. However, if you commit to your health and make fitness a LIFESTYLE, instead of a “passing trend”, you will NEVER regret it.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee Fitness Newsletter :: November 2012

THE PLATEAU EDITION

I see many people busting it in the gym day in and out, but then they suddenly come to a standstill, wondering why they are no longer seeing results like they were at the start, unsure of what to do, since what they have been doing WAS working. Plateaus are normal in [life and] training, but you do NOT have to allow them to last. If you know what to do, you can make them shorter, pushing on to achieve your goals.

In this month's 'Training' section, I have made a few notes on how to change it up to kickstart your progress again.

In this month's 'Nutrition' section, I have given a few tips on how you can manipulate your diet for continued results.

Check out this edition of the Rosie Chee Fitness Newsletter HERE.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
THE THREADS IN YOUR LIFE

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

THE THREADS IN YOUR LIFE

Just when you finally muster the courage and WILLINGNESS to open your soul to another, the one who started as a reason but grew to become a lifetime and who you thought gone forever reappears and turns your world upside down, bringing joy and hope, but also immeasurable pain and confusion, because even though you made your peace with it and let go, how you felt never changed even as EVERYthing changed. It is NOT fair on you, nor on the one you have started to open your heart to, but no one ever said life was fair and we must play the hand we are dealt as the cards appear.

Life is a tangled web and we must simply try to live it as BEST we can, untangling the threads twining through, in and over and under our own. Every thread ADDS something to your life, whether through love or loss, colour or black and white, each giving you an experience you will never forget, even the smallest of impressions changing something in your soul. Sometimes that change is MORE than you ever realize until you are suddenly aware of it, and when you are, can become a change so noticeable to the world that its effect ripples through your thread in others’ lives.

You have a choice: The love that made your soul so happy for the first time in forever and changed you in ways you could never imagine, but then destroyed you so completely you wanted to die and never be able to feel again, almost fading from existence without hope. Or the sweet promise of the new bud blooming in your soul, offering the appreciation and care that your life has been missing since forever, making you feel and want to be alive again; the glimpse of true happiness seen once before no longer an illusion but something tangible, tugging at your heart right there in front of you.

Life is a test we are all given, choices we all have to make, and you have only just been able to make your peace with letting that first soul-soaring, heart-wrenching love go. It has taken time, but you have dared to risk opening your heart again, not wanting to let go of the dream that was hidden for so long now brought to light, even if you know that it is a seed that may never break through the surface of life. You have come so far, TOO far to go back, and you do NOT want to go back from the darkness you escaped from; only to move FORWARD with your life, stepping into the new.

Time has a way of deceiving us, thinking we have it when we do not, so we canNOT waste the time we are given when we have it. We cannot go back and expect it to be as it was because it never will be, for everything has changed, especially this soul that has been through so much, broken and battered, but stronger for it, knowing what it must do, the path it must take, the decision that will change everything from here on out. It has taken all that time, all that experience, love and loss, ecstasy and pain, but your soul HAS been OPENED and it must STAY that way, each thread a brilliant gleam or soft glow tangled with your own.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LIFE UNFOLDS...

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

LIFE UNFOLDS...

Sometimes you have to stop trying to CONTROL everything and just let it HAPPEN. Let go of the fear, the hesitation, the “what if”, everything holding you back from enjoying the moment and the blessings God is giving you. Your heart appreciates the newfound freedom you have found, the joy discovered in the most unlikely of places, the surprising smile glowing in your soul, so stop questioning it and just move WITH it.

There is no rhyme or reason to many things in our lives, yet there is always a purpose to the chaos, a method to the madness, a trigger to the happiness, and if we just ACCEPT that it is happening, eventually we will understand, even if it takes a lifetime to realize. Life OPENS up when YOU do, when you allow your soul to open up to the possibilities waiting out there for you, the dreams you never dared to dream.

Everything in its time, in HIS time, always perfect, just what you need when you need it, even if you don’t KNOW that you need it. Stop running and just LET it happen, allowing yourself room to learn and grow, UNFOLDING your heart and soul the way a bud slowly opens when it wakes to the world, cautiously at first, but then fully, embracing the seasons and what may come.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

TRAINING

Monday

HIIT Run:
a. 4 min jogging
c. 4 min jogging

SuperSet A -
1. Single-Arm DB Lateral Raises 4 x 10 per side
SuperSet B -
3. DB Hammer Raises 4 x 10
SuperSet C -
5. TRX XY 4 x 10
SuperSet D -
7. TRX Leg Curls 4 x 10

Stretch 20 min

Tuesday

TriSet A -
1. Weighted DB Crunches (on bench, knees at 90 degrees) 4 x 15
2. Pikes (on bench) 4 x 15
TriSet B -
4. EZ-Bar Bicep Curls 4 x 10
5. Dips 4 x 5
TriSet C -
7. Alternate Incline DB Hammer Curls 4 x 10 per side
8. Rope Tricep Push-Downs 4 x 5
TriSet D -
10. DB Zottoman Curls 4 x 12
11. Overhead Rope Tricep Extensions 4 x 12

Stretch 20 min

Wednesday

HIIT Run:
a. 4 min jogging
c. 4 min jogging

Stretch 20 min

Thursday

Session 1

Skip x 1,000 revolutions

QuadSet A -
2. Swissball Crunches (270 degrees to 180 degrees) 2 x 15
3. Swissball Double-Leg Raises 2 x 15
4. Skip 2 x 300 revolutions
QuadSet B -
7. Alternate DB Hammer Bicep Curls 2 x 30
8. Skip 2 x 300 revolutions
QuadSet C -
9. Plate Lateral Raises 2 x 25
11. Rear Flyes 2 x 15
12. Skip 2 x 300 revolutions
QuadSet D -
13. TRX Rows 2 x 10
14. TRX Push-Ups 2 x 10
15. TRX Leg Curls 2 x 25
16. Skip 2 x 300 revolutions

Stretch 20 min

Session 2 (courtesy of Richard Walsh)

HVT (45 sec on/15 sec rest):
4 rounds of -
a. Side Burpees
b. Heavy Rope Star Jumps (hands/rope touch at top)
c. TRX Leg Climbers
d. Pole Lifting
e. Tire Flips
f. Flutterkicks

Friday

Session 1

HIIT Run:
a. 4 min jogging
b. 8 x 40 sec sprint/20 sec easy
c. 4 min jogging
d. 6 x 40 sec sprint/20 sec easy
e. 4 min jogging

QuadSet A -
1. Rear Flyes 3 x 10
QuadSet B -
5. DB Bicep Curls 3 x 10
8. Skip 3 x 150 revolutions
QuadSet C -
9. Rope Crunches 3 x 15
11. Bicycle 3 x 15 per side
12. Skip 3 x 150 revolutions

Stretch 20 min

Session 2 (took someone through and did with) HIT (30 sec rest between exercises):
a. Squat Jumps 30 sec
b. Burpees (with push-up) 30 sec
c. Plank 30 sec
d. Split Squats 30 sec
e. Plank (right arm and left foot off ground) 30 sec
f. Hand walk-in and out (starting position - plank) 30 sec
g. Mountain Climbers 30 sec
h. Plank (left arm and right foot off ground) 30 sec
i. Push-Up (with side twist) 30 sec
j. Plank 30 sec

Stretch 10 min

Saturday

Mountain Run 10 km

Stretch 20 min

Sunday

Day OFF

OTHER NOTES

Sleep: Very late nights this week, sleeping for only 2-3 hours before my body wakes.

Mood: A highly emotional week, with a lot of rollercoasters, but finishing with a genuine smile.

Energy: A lot of light-headedness and dizziness at random times throughout the week, standing and seated, morning and night - not sure what is going on; could be from stress or something.

Stress: Very high, but nothing I am not USED to.

Concentration: A little less of this this week, although a reasonable amount has been accomplished despite the "distraction".

Body Composition: 8% bodyfat - maintained from last week, which was a small surprise, but VERY WELCOME. Keep it like this!

Quality of Training: Shoulders have both been quite painful, especially with the second sessions Thursday and Friday - both of which were NOT planned and very impromptu. Shoulders did NOT hurt during my mountain run this morning though - the first time they have not caused pain during a run in a very long time! HIIT has been good - feeling knees a little, but the cold doing me better. Resistance training has been consistent, more smiles than grimaces even with the pain. LEGS feeling it from the second [spur-of-the-moment] sessions on Thursday and Friday, but will be good for them LOL

Joints: Shoulders still painful.

Nutrition: Wednesday was not a great day - LOTS of chocolate and sweets that day, along with pizza and potatoes, but all very well and good (since it IS my "allowed" cheat DAY). Thursday and today had a moment, but the rest of the week good for the most part.

Supplements: Finished Erase on Tuesday (updated in post #1).

Overall Sense of Feeling: First snowfall today - very light, but still a surprise, and a nice one, bringing a small smile of delight. Good after the rest of the week, which has taken a toll - much of the stress lifted today as I abused my body running a distance I have not done since earlier this year and spent time in company that gives my heart a smile. Life is falling apart as it falls together and there ARE nothing BUT BETTER times ahead, with so MUCH to look FORWARD to!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
THE WHISPERS IN YOUR SOUL

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

THE WHISPERS IN YOUR SOUL

When you stop and allow the silence to surround you, that’s when you can hear it: The whispers in your soul that barely get a chance to be heard in the cacophony of the busy movement of the life you lead, sometimes because you do not want to know what those whispers are saying, scared to acknowledge that your heart DOES want what it has always denied to the world. But now you WANT rest; you want to stop, seeking silence, the arms of the one who causes your soul to relax and feel at PEACE, weary from constant movement and just wanting to be able to let down your guard without it provoking attack.

You often sleep in black, your dreams darkness, falling through the emptiness, endless loudness from never being able to turn your mind off. Sometimes now though, when you close your eyes, you can sink into the black, seeking the calm silence where your mind finds peace and not confusion, where thought does not have to be a millions strands all-over-the-place, and you find yourself WANTING that silence, seeking rest for your soul, to LISTEN to those whispers giving HOPE to your heart.

The whispers speak life into your soul, soft hope that had all but nearly gone from existence, renewing the determination of the strength deep down, desiring to follow the path your heart is leading you down, towards the other whispers you can hear. You’ve been a source of comfort and strength for everyone else as long as you can remember; now it is time to allow yourself to seek that peace and be strong for YOURSELF, so that you can experience the most complete joy that life has to offer, that can only be enjoyed if you EMBRACE it, instead of seeing it as just an illusion you think is beautiful and for everyone but you, accepting that it IS true for you too; if you allow it.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DREAMS EMPOWER THE SOUL

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

DREAMS EMPOWER THE SOUL

DREAMS EMPOWER THE SOUL, giving us the STRENGTH to SURVIVE even the harshest of circumstances, the most horrific of tragedies and the deepest despair, giving us HOPE for the FUTURE. Dreams empower the soul, because sometimes they are ALL we have, reminding us of what we DESIRE so DESPERATELY, giving us something to AIM for, even if conditions seem so very beyond the possible of the achievement of them at the time. Dreams empower the soul, for they make us BELIEVE, the faith in the hope in our hearts when we think of them a flame that BURNS FIERCELY in the recesses of even the darkest soul, because NO soul is without a dream, without something so precious that they cannot let go of it and would give anything to see it manifest. Dreams empower the soul, allowing us to see what we TRULY ARE in the spaces of echoes inside us, in the realms we might rarely dare to tread and search, seeking to PROTECT our HEART from that which could creep in and find them, bringing them to our consciousness, creating vulnerability we cannot bear to let anyone see or know of. Dreams empower the soul, providing us the COURAGE to be VULNERABLE to another, to be able to OPEN our HEART once it has been shattered and left scattered through time and space, to be WILLING to let someone else HELP us try to find the pieces and put us back together, to CREATE something NEW and BEAUTIFUL in its own way. Dreams empower the soul, so that we can FACE LIFE and live it WITHOUT FEAR of what may happen, EMBRACING what may come, knowing that things WILL happen and being ready for them, faith that they will only make us STRONGER and VALUE even more that we cherish, HOLDING TIGHT to those dreams, knowing that although they might only be a fantasy now, THEY ARE A FANTASY THAT WE CAN MAKE OUR REALITY.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BE BOLD

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

BE BOLD

Life waits for no one. It casts opportunities your way and if you don’t take hold of them, it snatches them away just as quickly. Sometimes though, it does not give you anything and you have to CREATE those opportunities yourself. You have to be BOLD in going after what you want - if YOU don’t, no one else will do it for you.

Be bold. In your pursuit of life, your pursuit of dreams, your pursuit of passion. Don’t be afraid of what you want. If you’re not given the opportunity, don’t be discouraged; know that there is ALWAYS a way. BELIEVE it.

Be bold. If you want something, it’s up to YOU to MAKE it HAPPEN! Don’t wait until it MIGHT happen for you - take the first step; reach out; use everything you have at your disposal, to find a way to make your desires a reality.

Be bold. When you are bold, you will find things start to happen for you. You find support and encouragement, sources of advice and information, people who can and want to help you. Doors open where before there may have been none.

Be bold. You’ll be surprised at what can happen. The journey might be difficult, with many obstacles placed in your path, but when you are driven to succeed, those obstacles just give you strength.

Be bold. The world notices DOERS, those who have a burning desire to ACHIEVE their goals, and even if it might not agree, it applauds them and provides means to aid in their quest. It might take time, but when you accomplish what you want, it makes everything worth it.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
YOUR SOUL SPEAKING

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

YOUR SOUL SPEAKING

Intuition. Instinct. Whatever you want to call it, it is the same. It is your SOUL speaking to you. It is your DREAMS giving voice. It is your very CORE sensing and understanding the universe and the vastness of it, knowing that there is far MORE out there than it can ever fathom, possibilities ENDLESS, wonders so PROFOUND words alone can never describe them. Wonders like the beating of two hearts in sync, two souls touching each other through time and space, two people drawn together by something stronger than they can explain, beyond all logic and reason. Your soul is NOT fighting it. Your heart, although cautious, is slowly reaching out a trembling hand to touch that other soul and explore that which seeks you. Something in you unconsciously RESPONDS and it feels RIGHT. When you STOP fighting the feelings and dreams aroused by that touch, you find yourself strangely calm and at PEACE. Your SOUL knows what it wants, even if your heart does not yet fully understand what is happening. TRUST your soul, your intuition, your INSTINCT, because it will NOT lead you wrong.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
YOUR ANGELS

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

YOUR ANGELS

Too often we take the people in our lives for granted, failing to see the blessings they are until they are gone from us, until we have “lost” them and realize what a hollow they create with their absence. Everyone is a reason, a season, or a lifetime, and no matter how short or long their stay in our sphere of life, they EVOLVE some aspect of it, of US - whether they make us more aware of who we are and what we are capable of, give us experiences that cause either tremendous pain or joy so that we learn the meaning of what it is to truly grieve or be happy, or simply teach us to appreciate life in ALL its facets of perfections and flaws and ACCEPT ourselves in it.

Sometimes we recognize too late the “angels” we have been given to guide us through or walk beside us in and on our journey of life. The awakening of such awareness as it is HAPPENING is not something everyone gets, but if you are lucky enough to have such a GIFT, especially as your life is intertwined with another, be grateful for it, thankful for what they ADD to your life, taking pleasure in and acknowledging the DIFFERENCE that would not be thus without their presence.

Angels come in many forms and guises, not always as you might expect and almost always impossible to forget. When your soul is OPEN you will know them, seeing with your HEART instead of through physical sight or analysis of logic and reasoning, and when you see you canNOT go back - only FORWARD.

Learn to be AWARE and realize how good life is, how WONDERFUL a place the world can be, how faith and hope can be RENEWED in a heart almost gone dark, and APPRECIATE the true value of every soul who touches your own.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SOUL AWAKENING

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

SOUL AWAKENING

Sometimes it takes drastic measures for us to become AWARE of our soul, to ACKNOWLEDGE it, the dreams and desires hidden there, away from not just the world but ourselves because we were not yet ready to accept them. It takes someone special, the most extreme of love and loss, to bring those dreams and desires to the surface, to cause us to turn and look INSIDE ourselves to see what else we keep locked away in the dark. It takes time and it is not easy, looking into your own soul, even if you know how dark it is, despite the light you can radiate in certain presence.

Those drastic measures may have rendered your soul in half, so invested was it, even if you at first did not know why, because for the first time someone else UNDERSTOOD you, SAW you, for who you truly ARE, not accepting that what the world saw was the reality. Someone was there for you, encouraging you, BELIEVING in you, parts of you that had lain dead a lifetime suddenly brimming with hope and the gentle spark of life. You experienced immeasurable joy, eyes bright and faith a guiding light, believing in the beautiful promises sent through time and space, and for the first time, allowed yourself to dream such a dream.

And then suddenly the world went dark and the dream came crashing down in darkness, leaving you lost and confused and full of despair so deep it ached in the deepest depths of your soul, and you cried inside, the tears a seeming never-ending avalanche that threatened to consume you, while outside you smiled and everyone thought your life was so charmed, the rare few who you had let glimpse your soul seeing the torture you lived in, the broken mess, and watched you almost plunge from life itself. In that dark you awakened ANOTHER part of your soul, where you made the truth transparent so that not even you could deny what it was, facing yourself head on as you grasped the full reality of the potential that could become.

From the dark rose a soul that had awakened and EMBRACED both the light and the dark nature of the beauty and the beast. From it stepped forth a WARRIOR determined never to let themselves be vulnerable again to such destruction, albeit more open in their soul than they had ever been, thanks to the touching of that other soul on theirs. It was a soul tempered by more than life itself, for the ultimate experience of the giving of one’s soul into the keeping of another, allowing themselves to fully trust one besides themselves, took far greater courage than would ever be known, and in the aftermath, not a risk that soul was ever willing or intended to take again.

But in the ashes of the dream you thought burnt forever, there must have been something left BEHIND, hidden away from even you, a desire that had been awakened from dormant sleep, and even in such despair still clung to the minute threads of hope that even just being alive it might somehow survive, although not yet sure why, since that soul had finally found in it the ability to let GO of the dream that it once held so precious and dear, knowing that sometimes dreams are not meant to be anything more, arguing against it because it believes no dream in our heart is given withOUT reason, but not understanding how it could possibly be fulfilled in the wake of all that had transpired.

And then the unexpected discovery of life in this soul, a light spread from the inside out, taking it unawares, but creating such an AWARENESS, identifying with surprise the cause and seeing the effect, not wanting to believe that such a thing was still possible, or even for it, but coming slowly to understand the seasons that had passed had only prepared it for what was to come. New life came with hope reignited in the soul that was more aware than ever of itself and of others, fully embracing the complexity and wonder, a heart thought forever closed slowly unfurling like a rosebud in the winter frost, to welcome the light of the dawn seeking to warm it.

A soul truly AWAKENED through love, loss, and pain, understanding where it has been, where it is now, and where it must go, no longer fighting the dreams and desires tugged from the depths where they hid for so long, allowing light to filter through the darkness and slowly push it away, accepting and embracing the change, knowing that anything is possible for the one who believes and holds tight to their faith, completely coming “into its own” as it BLOSSOMS before the world, is a wonderful and beautiful thing, one of life's miracles.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I AM ENOUGH

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

I AM ENOUGH

The world will always entertain a thought process that seeks to enslave you, to try causing you to think that you need something or someone to “complete” you, wanting you to be reliant on others to survive, searching to capture souls to manipulate. But it is wrong, because you do NOT need anything or anyone else to be COMPLETE, and life strives to prove that by throwing obstacles in your way to get you to dig deep WITHIN YOURSELF, to bring forth the TRUE spirit of you.

Those who are not strong enough will not withstand the pressure, but those who are, even if they might never have thought it, will discover in such times their true STRENGTH and learn that they ARE ENOUGH. They will know that they are enough on their OWN, that they CAN stand alone and be ok, that standing alone IS ok, even if the world frowns upon it and seeks to take away their independence and freedom, to trap them in a cage it hopes they will settle in.

I AM ENOUGH on my own. I do NOT need anything or anyone else to complete me. I KNOW who and what I am and I am OK with that. I am COMFORTABLE in my own skin and need no one’s reassurance to stay that way. I am my OWN person, independent and free-spirited, always have been and always will be. I know what I want and will not accept anything LESS than I DESERVE. I CHOOSE to follow a path I cut for myself, whether the world “approves” or not, no matter how “alone” I may be on it.

That said I can WELCOME the presence of another, understanding that life seeks to create bonds between souls that will only STRENGTHEN who they are, both as individuals and together, bringing together like-minded souls who ADD a depth and richness to the other’s life that they cannot give themselves. This does not mean I am incomplete alone, only that I accept there ARE some things I can never give or experience by isolating myself.

I CAN now allow another into my world because I KNOW WHO I AM. Not everyone will be allowed in, rare few indeed, but those few will always be treasured for the INVALUABLE GIFTS they are, the BLESSINGS I realize He is bestowing on me. We may be able to be complete on our own, but we were not meant to WALK alone, and I know that now. I am enough on my own, but with another I can become so much MORE, as can they, desiring and seeking to unfold each soul to its full and complete potential.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
THE POWER OF YOUR SOUL

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

THE POWER OF YOUR SOUL

There is GREAT POWER in your soul. There is FAR MORE than you could ever possibly imagine hidden down in the depths of your soul. There is MAGIC WAITING to be released into the world and create the most wondrous experiences. There is such capacity FOR LOVE that we are so often not aware of until someone awakens in us the secret desire for it.

Even when a soul has suffered the greatest tragedies and been through the most terrible destruction, it has the power to pick itself UP and see the BEAUTY in life, that they are still ALIVE and have LEARNT so much, know the extent to which they can fall and not let themselves be completely destroyed, still having FORGIVENESS in their heart to let go and KEEP GOING.

There is MORE POWER in your soul than you can ever dream of. There are more DREAMS in your soul than you will ever know of, just waiting for the right time, the right moment, the right person to creep inside your heart and bring about their discovery. There is so much POTENTIAL in your soul, that when you have been through what you have and known what you do, loved the ones who brought your world crashing down around you, and then found your soul carried gently in the arms of one who seeks to protect you, you allow it to be RELEASED, given room to GROW and BLOSSOM.

ALWAYS be grateful, thankful for the people in your life, especially those of the past who have taught you so much and caused so much pain, for withOUT that your soul would never have been opened to the WONDER that is WAITING for you, the FREEDOM of the life you were MEANT to live and love, and the one who you now find walking BESIDE you.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

TRAINING

Monday

HIIT Run:
a. 4 min jogging
c. 4 min jogging

SuperSet A -
1. Single-Arm DB Lateral Raises 4 x 15, 12, 12, 12 per side
2. Skip 4 x 150 revolutions
SuperSet B -
3. DB Hammer Raises 4 x 12, 10, 10, 10
4. Skip 4 x 150 revolutions
SuperSet C -
5. TRX XY 4 x 10, 8, 8, 8
6. Skip 4 x 150 revolutions
SuperSet D -
7. TRX Leg Curls 4 x 15
8. Skip 4 x 150 revolutions

Stretch 20 min

Tuesday

Session 1

TriSet A -
1. Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls 4 x 6
2. Dips 4 x 6
3. Skip 4 x 150 revolutions
TriSet B -
4. Alternate Incline DB Hammer Curls 4 x 12, 12, 10, 10 per side
5. Rope Tricep Push-Downs 4 x 6
6. Skip 4 x 150 revolutions
TriSet C -
7. DB Zottoman Curls 4 x 15
8. Overhead Rope Tricep Extensions 4 x 12
9. Skip 4 x 150 revolutions
TriSet D -
10. Weighted DB Crunches (on bench, knees at 90 degrees) 4 x 15
11. Pikes (on bench) 4 x 15
12. Skip 4 x 150 revolutions

Stretch 20 min

Session 2 (courtesy of Blake Donaldson)

HVT (45 sec on/15 sec rest):
4 rounds of -
a. Wall Throws (squat with medicine ball)
b. Push-Ups
c. Jump Squats
d. Plank (no flexion in elbows)
e. DB Hammer Bicep Curl to Shoulder Press

Wednesday

HIIT Run:
a. 4 min jogging
b. 28 x 20 sec sprint/10 sec easy
c. 4 min jogging

Stretch 20 min

Thursday

Skip x 1,000 revolutions

QuadSet A -
1. Swissball Wall Crunches (feet on wall, knees at 90 degrees) 2 x 30
2. Swissball Crunches (270 degrees to 180 degrees) 2 x 20
3. Swissball Double-Leg Raises 2 x 10
4. Skip 2 x 150 revolutions
QuadSet B -
7. Alternate DB Hammer Bicep Curls 2 x 20
8. Skip 2 x 150 revolutions
QuadSet C -
11. Rear Flyes 2 x 10
12. Skip 2 x 150 revolutions
QuadSet D -
13. TRX Rows 2 x 10
14. TRX Push-Ups 2 x 10
15. TRX Leg Curls 2 x 20
16. Skip 2 x 150 revolutions

Stretch 20 min

Friday

Session 1

HIIT Run:
a. 4 min jogging
c. 4 min jogging

QuadSet A -
1. Rear Flyes 3 x 10
4. Skip 3 x 150 revolutions
QuadSet B -
5. DB Incline Bicep Curls 3 x 10
8. Skip 3 x 150 revolutions
QuadSet C -
9. Rope Crunches 3 x 10
11. Bicycle 3 x 10 per side
12. Skip 3 x 150 revolutions

Stretch 20 min

Session 2 (courtesy of Matt Hoeft)

HIT (little recovery between exercises):
SuperSet A -
1. Side-to-side BOSHU Ball Jumps x 3
2. Single-Arm DB Bent Over Rows x 3
SuperSet B -
3. Side-to-side BOSHU Ball Jumps x 3
4. Walking Lunges (with catch medicine ball, twist, and throw) x 3
SuperSet C -
5. Medicine Ball Slams (on BOSHU Ball)
6. Walking Lunges (with catch medicine ball, twist, and throw)
SuperSet D -
7. Burpees x 2
8. Walking Lunges (with catch medicine ball, twist, and throw) x 2

Stretch 5 min

Saturday

Run 3 miles

Stretch 20 min

Sunday

Day OFF

OTHER NOTES

Sleep: Late nights and only sleeping a few hours, but had some of the deepest and most peaceful sleep I've had in a long time during the latter half of this week.

Mood: Ups and downs, as usual, but NOT letting anything take away my joy or smile!

Energy: Light-headedness has continued a lot this week, occurring at the most random of times, which is a little concerning but not too much. Have had high energy for the most part.

Stress: I have been able to relax a lot more than I ever cold - it's a wonderful feeling :)

Concentration: Week has not been as busy, even though it has, and concentration has been high.

Body Composition: 8% bodyfat - maintained for the third week in a row! Loving it and showing that I CAN, despite eating chocolate cake every night and not really sticking to the Lean Gains very well this week re 16-hour fast/8-hour feeding window (only a few days at this, the rest more the other way around)! Also 106.4 pounds - the lightest I have been in a while. Girths are changing ever so slightly, and I can see the peak and separation in my biceps better than ever, which is great.

Quality of Training: Shoulders have been suffering, but wrists have been ok. Training has continued to be less than Maintenance, but different, and so far it has continued to allow me to make progress, which has been interesting, and I shall continue on with this for a while longer.

Joints: Shoulders still painful, alternating between left and right re intensity of pain many days.

Nutrition: Not the best, but have felt ok this week.

Supplements: Started back on Erase and Alpha-T2 again on Tuesday (changes updated in post #1).

Overall Sense of Feeling: I am HAPPY! God has Blessed me in a way I never thought He would. My soul is so very relaxed and I have a sense of peace that others have commented on the difference and gradual changes that have been seen in me over the last few weeks. It has been something not seen in a lifetime, but very welcome, and I plan on holding onto it as long as possible!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Rosie. Its been awhile. Just thought Id pop in and say hey. Looks lie things are going well your way.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Rosie. Its been awhile. Just thought Id pop in and say hey. Looks lie things are going well your way.
Hey you, yeah, I've started doing ok :) Hi back, bud!

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EFFORT AND SURRENDER

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

EFFORT AND SURRENDER

Life takes EFFORT to live, if you want to live COMPLETELY. Yet not always is effort required, and sometimes we must learn to simply SURRENDER and LET life HAPPEN, unfolding as it will in its own [perfect] way.

Life is NOT always about control and sometimes we canNOT control what happens to us, even if we would like to. Sometimes we can do nothing but accept that life is GOING to give us experiences, whether we want them or not. We may not always be able to CHOOSE what experiences we have, but we CAN choose how we RESPOND to them.

We can respond by making an effort or surrendering to the fate that our life might take. Surrender is not something we should do easily OR lightly. If the experience is something that we do NOT wish for, that is harmful to our well-being or damaging to our soul, then we NEED to FIGHT it, do the best with what we have and can to CHANGE it, making the EFFORT to see the POSITIVE in the negative, the light in the dark, and the growth in the destruction.

However, sometimes life gives us experiences that we never sought because we might never have wanted them. Even if the desire for them was never acknowledged in our soul, when we realize what a BLESSING those opportunities are, we should allow ourselves to SURRENDER and appreciate that we ARE being gifted thus. Yet, know that nothing lasts forever and if we desire to KEEP that gift and allow it to CONTINUE to change us, we MUST make an EFFORT to show that not only are we THANKFUL for it, but to GIVE it room to GROW, to NOURISH and NURTURE it to its FULL potential.

Life is a BALANCE between effort AND surrender. Let your INSTINCT guide you on when to exercise which, and watch your life become a story you can use to HELP others on their own journey through it.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'M POSSIBLE!

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

I'M POSSIBLE!

NOTHING is IMpossible! “Impossible” is NOTHING! If I didn’t already believe, after everything I have done, seen, and been through, I can say this with absolute certainty.

Miracles happen EVERY day. “Impossible” happens EVERY day.

There are so many things that cannot be explained, but they ARE done. Just because you canNOT explain something does not mean that it cannot be done! Just because you do not UNDERSTAND something does not mean that it cannot be done. Just because your mind cannot comprehend the scope of the POSSIBLE does NOT make something “impossible”.

ANYthing is possible - especially with God. If you have FAITH and BELIEVE in it.

“Impossible” inspires others. It inspires ACTION.

BE “impossible”, an example of what “can’t” be done. Live life with the knowledge that our dreams and aspirations ALL have the power and potential to be a very REAL possibility! BELIEVE in it, for that’s when things will start HAPPENING!

Make the “impossible” POSSIBLE! BE the “impossible”!

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
YOU ARE HERE FOR A REASON

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

YOU ARE HERE FOR A REASON

Whether by design or circumstance of choice, you are where you are right now for a REASON. You may be happy with where you are or you may NOT be. You may be wondering what twist of fate brought you here, to this place in this time, what reasoning could possibly have for you here. There is a reason for EVERYthing that happens in our lives and this is no different. You are where you are right now for a REASON.

Yes, it might be hard, it might be tough, it might be everything you never wanted to know or ever experience going on all at once right now, baffling you, angering you, causing feelings of fear and resentment. You might not know how to handle the situation, frustrated by your lack of knowledge and expertise, ashamed of your shortcomings, wanting to do nothing but run and hide, waiting until it is over and safe to come out from the storm.

But storms are not sent to be afraid of and hidden from. They are sent to be FACED and challenged head on, beckoning your finger to let it know to give all its got, do its worst, knowing that if you don’t already know where it is, you will FIND the courage and the strength to fight back and DEFEAT it. The hard pummelling of the rain to wear you down, the louder-than-it-should-be thunder booming to try and terrify you, the hailstones falling to bruise your body, you WILL find a way to SURVIVE.

And when the storm clears and the sun’s light starts to peek through the clouds that do not want to seem to budge, spreading over your smudged face and war-torn eyes, they will shine over a soul that has been changed and now sees the world through different eyes, knowing with confidence what they are capable of, a new inner spark glowing from the depths of those eyes, ready and willing to face whatever comes next. By accepting, facing, and embracing the storm that soul has GROWN, one step closer its destiny.

So, see that you are where you are right now for a reason. Whether it is a lesson to be learned, a skill to be mastered, or strength to be found, everything transpires together to make the MOST of the now, to make you INTO the person that you are MEANT to be. You might not want to be where you are now, but simply desiring to be elsewhere will NOT help you. If you want to be somewhere else, you must stand and fight through the now to get to where you want to go. So, do it, taking everything you can from the now with you.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
STAY TRUE TO YOU

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

STAY TRUE TO YOU

Stay TRUE to yourself and all that you are. Hold tight to your dreams and goals, never letting anyone deter you from the possibility of them coming to life. Stay firm in your beliefs and convictions, steadfast in what you stand for. Never let the words of anyone who does not believe in you affect the decisions you make and the actions you take. Hold your character in the highest regard, for it is the true measure of your worth. Stay strong and keep your heart for the one who will value it and see it as the most precious thing in the world. Never compromise yourself for fleeting moments of pleasure or the easy way out, knowing that staying true to yourself and working hard for what you want is the only real way to satisfaction of purpose. Go after what you want with all the passion that you have, pouring yourself into everything that makes you happy and gives you a smile. Laugh at the world and life, whether you agree with it or not, preparing to accept the good with the bad, the ugly with the beauty, the lies with the truth, because that is the nature of man. Never let anyone tell you what to do and who to be, for they are not you and can never be, your life your own and no one else’s. Take ownership of your life and stay TRUE to YOU – all that you are, can, and will be.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One of the things I endured during my journey to self acceptance is the feelings of not measuring up, you know how hard we can be on ourselves. I found that this often caused me to try to embelish who I was. So many thing wrong with this, lack of self esteem, caring too much what others think. Through accepting who you are you will lean to like who you are, understand why you are like that. Eventually being you becomes more comfortable, even enjoyable, from here you can get things done.

I have decided I want to be miraculous and now there is nobody than can stop me...how cool is that. All along I was the only thing that was in my way.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One of the things I endured during my journey to self acceptance is the feelings of not measuring up, you know how hard we can be on ourselves. I found that this often caused me to try to embelish who I was. So many thing wrong with this, lack of self esteem, caring too much what others think. Through accepting who you are you will lean to like who you are, understand why you are like that. Eventually being you becomes more comfortable, even enjoyable, from here you can get things done.

I have decided I want to be miraculous and now there is nobody than can stop me...how cool is that. All along I was the only thing that was in my way.
Yes, I know what you mean, Doug - I never measured up to what I wanted to be for so long. I couldn't care less what others wanted me to be because I have always walked my own path, but disappointing myself was a hard thing to take at times. I KNOW who I am - when you go through so much that makes you LOOK at yourself and discover what you're truly CAPABLE of,you cannot ignore who you are. It took me a lifetime, until only a few months ago, to truly and COMPLETELY ACCEPT who I am, allowing a degree of becoming comfortable with myself, yet always striving to become BETTER and push myself to move to that NEXt level.

You ARE miraculous and you should NEVER ever let anyone try to convince you otherwise!

~Rosie~

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, I know what you mean, Doug - I never measured up to what I anted to be for so long. I cuoldn't care less what otehrs wanted me to be because I have always walked my own path, but disappointing myself was a hard thing to take at times. I KNOW who I am - when you go through so much that makes you LOOK at yourself and discover what you're truly CAPABLE of,you cannot ignore who you are. It took me a lifetime, until only a few months ago, to truly and COMPLETELY ACCEPT who I am, allowing a degree of becoming comfortable with myself, yet always striving to become BETTER and push myself to move to that NEXt level.

You ARE miraculous and you should NEVER ever let anyone try to convince you otherwise!

~Rosie~
Thanks Rosie, I do feel that way but like you I need to keep going for that next level, pretty sure that's what life's about :) I really am not obsessed as some might say or think... I am just having a good time :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rosie, I do feel that way but like you I need to keep going for that next level, pretty sure that's what life's about :) I really am not obsessed as some might say or think... I am just having a good time :)
You and me, we know what each other is like, Doug!

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
STARTING A NEW CHAPTER...

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

STARTING A NEW CHAPTER...

To start a new chapter of our lives we need to have turned the page on the last one, left it BEHIND and moved ON. Whilst the events of chapters past have helped shaped us into what and where we are now - and may even have some role in what we will become and where we might go - they ARE done and should be LEFT in the past where they belong.

You canNOT move forward if you are holding ON to the past, if your mind is living in the past instead of the present, not focused on the future and where you are heading. DON’T let what happened in previous chapters of your life dictate what you do in and with your life NOW.

Sometimes it can be difficult, but don’t treat the people in your present as if they were the people from your past, because they are not. Yes, be cautious and learn from past mistakes and errors in judgement, but do not let what happened then close you off from the potential blessings that could be yours and cloud your mind and heart to what is or might be happening now, for not all circumstances are the same, and not everything plays out the way it did before.

Keep your mind and heart OPEN to what the next chapter of your life might bring. Stay close to HOPE and know what you want to see, but also keep a grasp of truth and accept that not all things are destined for us, knowing that they each have their time if they ARE meant to be.

Do NOT let the past hold you back and stop you from becoming EVERYTHING you are MEANT to be and possessing everything you are meant to have! Accept it, learn from it, and move FORWARD! Turn the page to a NEW chapter of your life and EMBRACE what is to come!

© 2012 Rosie Chee