Taurus Nutrition, ITS PROMO TIME!!!!!!!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've definitely set some PRs since I started WYKED. Nothing crazy but I am pounding out a few extra reps with some decent poundage!

Yesterday I took 3 scoops and had a awesome chest workout. Finished it off with 8 sets of abs and 20 mins on the stair master. 2 hours after my pre workout meal I I mixed up one scoop a WYKED with some BCAAs and pounded out 45 mins of treadmill action like it was cake. :)
Im telling you add the Wyked to lemon flavored BCAAs and you have the baddest lemonade in the WORLD!

hahaha 4 scoops of pre WO? thats cutting back? dude you are gonna have to detox harddd
They are going to have to lock him in a cell with the kind of withdrawls he is going to go through lol :kidding:

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you guys are gettin me too excited lol! I too am a stim junkie, I dunno if ill ever be able to cycle off lol

cousineerie

cousineerie

Awards
  • Established
:dance:

How many scoops before I can do this for 60 min. straight?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
:dance:

How many scoops before I can do this for 60 min. straight?
why would you want to, lol.:kidding:

i agree with starting at 2 scoops.:newangel:

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i jst wanna get wyked...all the anticipation and waiting is killin me!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe give Reset AD a try.
Discontinued...womp womp :no:

I didn't notice anything from it when I took it, but others have said great things.

I just take a full 4 weeks off for ever ~8 on, now (sucks). I plan on taking something like an 8 week break at some point to see if it brings the feeling back the way it used to be.
No sht? That blows, I liked it. Taking some now so I can get the full effect of wyked.
I think benadryl can reset your adrenals, I have read Oufinny mention it somewhere.
For those who were asking about a Reset A.D replacement check this out -

http://anabolicminds.com/store/1003990.html

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any idea who well it works? cuz i could use a product like that

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
if that product had a full B complex profile that would be even better. otherwise pretty good combination. a little light on ingredients, you want at least 1 gram of rhodiola a day. for solid adrenal reset i recommend:

Rhodiola 1 gram
Aswhaganda 2+ grams
vitamin C 3g+
isocort if adrenal extract is needed

also dont take any adrenal extracts before bed, you might not be able to sleep.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
using it in conjunction with stimulants is just stupid IMO. wasting your money and stressing the adrenals even more.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does anyone know if the later Reset AD is the same formula as the original? I had used the original and it seemed effective. Then more recently I had bought 4 bottles of it, and the bottle, labeling, etc was all completely different but idk if the ingredients changed. On a short run of it, it seemed to do 0.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know if the later Reset AD is the same formula as the original? I had used the original and it seemed effective. Then more recently I had bought 4 bottles of it, and the bottle, labeling, etc was all completely different but idk if the ingredients changed. On a short run of it, it seemed to do 0.
the formula seems the same but you wont notice any effects unless your adrenals are run down. you may be a person that responds to stims differently than others, less sensitive. also i dont think you get a good amount of cortisol from that product. i wasnt able to get back to my un-overtrained state until i got some isocort. another positive effect you notice when you try adrenals, libido goes off the charts like you just took 10 grams of maca

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I was gonna ask you about this.
dude dont worry. the body functions just fine without stims. worst that can happen you will feel groggy for a few days. drink some water, take some ALCAR and get extra sleep.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
im really getting amped to use this. SHIP IT SOON!!!!! please :) pretty pretty please. with a cherry on top.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
im really getting amped to use this. SHIP IT SOON!!!!! please :) pretty pretty please. with a cherry on top.
not sure, but i thought it shipped already........chris?????

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
oh i must have missed it, i thought he said he would make a post saying it shipped.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol fack you bish. Here is a collection of MidwestBeast's greatest fights...

Hahaha!

Wait, which one am i? I'm confused...:thinking:

:laugh:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wyked Shipped to Winners!

Wyked Winners - your Wyked was shipped today, so expect a present in a few days! :bigok:

~Rosie~

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wyked Winners - your Wyked was shipped today, so expect a present in a few days! :bigok:

~Rosie~
Thanks for the update, Rosie!

Looking forward to this :) Coasting pretty much on staple supps at the moment and I'll wrap this one up right before I head out to Hawaii to see my best friend and take a little stim detox again.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Looking forward to this :) Coasting pretty much on staple supps at the moment and I'll wrap this one up right before I head out to Hawaii to see my best friend and take a little stim detox again.
hawaii is stim enough-you dog!!!!:firedevil:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hawaii is stim enough-you dog!!!!:firedevil:
Exactly what I was thinking :cool2:

Saved up my vacation days since I started the job I'm at and I'll be out there for a little over 2 full weeks. I'm so excited.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
awesome guys- thx for the update Rosie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
great news-thanks rosie!
Mine was waiting at home when I got here this evening! :love:
nice!! can't wait.
Can't wait, thanks Rosie.

Lucky! I am ready to get this biatch started! WHAT WHAAAAATTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

awesome guys- thx for the update Rosie
No worries, guys :)

Done the "Taste Test" yet, taman6886?

Hawaii, MidwestBeast - niiiiice; one lucky guy right there :yup:

~Rosie~

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CANT WAIT!!!! thanks alot.....ill be logging this for sure

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CANT WAIT!!!! thanks alot.....ill be logging this for sure
Haha! I know you've been looking forward to this! Let's us know when the logs up brother. Btw you're gonna love it!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No worries, guys :)

Done the "Taste Test" yet, taman6886?

~Rosie~
Yep, just a sip though. Definately "Lemonadeish", think I put in too much water for just one scoop though. Will post more in my log after I actually drink it all and can begin to give initial impressions of the impact. One thing I did note was small black particulates that would not disolve, almost looked like tiny seeds. No biggie to me, as long as some one call tell me what they are.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep, just a sip though. Definately "Lemonadeish", think I put in too much water for just one scoop though. Will post more in my log after I actually drink it all and can begin to give initial impressions of the impact. One thing I did note was small black particulates that would not disolve, almost looked like tiny seeds. No biggie to me, as long as some one call tell me what they are.
Those are roach pellets, they are in there to give you insect like strength... No worries! HaHa, not sure what those are but I am sure someone can tell us. I would just swoosh the water around to pick up the particles and shoot it. That is what I did for the AS-GT that had particles in it.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
it came it came!!!! hellz yeah, time to start this log! give me just a sec and ill put a link in this thread

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The black particles are the emulsified bitter orange extract. What happens is that the water picks up the synephrine out of it, but the other 80% is insoluable so it just sort of floats in there undissolved.

~Rosie~

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it came it came!!!! hellz yeah, time to start this log! give me just a sec and ill put a link in this thread
Nice! That gives me hope that mine will be in before the weekend hits :D