Superdrol Liqua-Vade...

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered 7 bottles! Can't wait for the others!
i'm definitely ordering 10 and 10 liver juice for the discount - just waiting on tax refund!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
You guys are crazy
Yeah bro - crazy chemist, emphasis on crazy

gettin buck!
well..... i guess we'll see. Maybe 10 might be outside my reach at the moment.... lol. But with a 5 year shelf-life.... maybe worth it. I mean I punched in 10 bottle of sdol and 10 of liver juice just to see whats up and $446.60. Thats not bad considering how long 10 bottles would last.

neta1o

Awards
I think I remember someone posting that one pp sd bottle is like 3 cycles worth(doing 3 weeks at 20 mg). If that's true then you'd need 5 bottles max so they don't expire before you use them.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I think I remember someone posting that one pp sd bottle is like 3 cycles worth(doing 3 weeks at 20 mg). If that's true then you'd need 5 bottles max so they don't expire before you use them.
Let's see - 10mg/cc and 125cc/bottle so 1250mg per bottle. For a 3 weeker (21 days) at 20mg that'd be 420mg needed. 1250mg/420mg = 2.95 so.... yeah about 3 cycles at 3 wks ea. and 20mg ED.

Three weeks on plus 2 wks pct is 5 weeks on then 5 weeks off is one cycle every 10 wks. So 5 cycles a year times 5 years is 25 cycles possible. At 3 a bottle that means you would need 8 and 1/3 bottles.

Granted, running 5 cycles a year - even if they are 3 wkers. - is probably not a wise idea. However, its possible someone would run 30 or 40mg ED.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in the quick 2 week bursts......gonna be massive!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in the quick 2 week bursts......gonna be massive!
Are you pulsing 2 weeks on - 2 weeks off? There was a thread on here about such a protocol and I'm going to find it and bump it cause I think this would be a cool PH to pulse in that way.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you pulsing 2 weeks on - 2 weeks off? There was a thread on here about such a protocol and I'm going to find it and bump it cause I think this would be a cool PH to pulse in that way.
When/if u find it let me know :thanks:

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
I had succombed to PP (no homo) and purchased 2 bottles.

I will be injecting straight into my veins.

What the hell is a worm shot?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I haven't started yet but this is the way I will be doing it.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
worm shot is you shoot into water then swallow

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
no i shoot all LV products directly into my mouth. Worm shot is just an alt method. It is tasteless more or less with the worm shot

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I think there was some sd pulsing info in the unreal sd thread
anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/139851-unreals-guide-superdrol.html
Yeah this was a different kind of pulse tho. I suddenly just this second think I remember where it was. It was an argument I was having with libertarian.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
HELL YEAH PLAYER - found it --> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/139997-pulsing-m-drol.html

This is the thread libertarian and i argue about 2 wk. on / 2 wk. off pulsing. After the discussion I considered the idea and think I make give it a shot with some of the SD LV.

I think I'm going to start a new thread about this tho when I have time.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
i dont think i would ever personally do that as i am shutdown as of week 2. So the 2 weeks off would be my body being shutdown without and pct supps. dont think i would that that at all. Just my .02

HELL YEAH PLAYER - found it --> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/139997-pulsing-m-drol.html

This is the thread libertarian and i argue about 2 wk. on / 2 wk. off pulsing. After the discussion I considered the idea and think I make give it a shot with some of the SD LV.

I think I'm going to start a new thread about this tho when I have time.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
i dont think i would ever personally do that as i am shutdown as of week 2. So the 2 weeks off would be my body being shutdown without and pct supps. dont think i would that that at all. Just my .02
Youre smart to question it. This was what I was arguing with libertarian for the majority of that thread. He managed to cite some decent stuff tho. I think the key is to use something with a 6-8 hr. half life and dose 1x/day so that your one dose hits you hard while your training but then your body is responsible for producing test the rest of the day.

Its a tricky pulsing protocol. Frankly, I'm on the fence. And you know how lib is - there's no telling him he's wrong, you know? Idk..... I don't advocate this protocol for any beginner or novice user. Perhaps an advanced user cld pull it off - of course, pct supps need to be on hand and one needs to be very capable of assessing their own body's shutdown.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not in favor of 2week on off protocol personally, SD shuts your down hard and fast within a few doses.

Id stick with normal cycling protocols personally. I am a big fan of low dosing SD for a little longer cycle. Super low sides and nice gains. Many people who have done so agree.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ive always been a supporter of short burst cycle since they are easier to recovery from.

The HPTA can bounce back from 2 weeks of suppression in 4-5 days... but it probably takes 2-3 weeks to recover from a 4 week cycle... and even longer for a 6 week cycle and so on.

It begins to make more sense to do shorter cycles when you consider the recovery period being increased exponentially.

-Eric

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
with proper pct supps i assume. Test Recovery Stack

i has no idea that one could recovery so fast from 2 weeks on

Ive always been a supporter of short burst cycle since they are easier to recovery from.

The HPTA can bounce back from 2 weeks of suppression in 4-5 days... but it probably takes 2-3 weeks to recover from a 4 week cycle... and even longer for a 6 week cycle and so on.

It begins to make more sense to do shorter cycles when you consider the recovery period being increased exponentially.

-Eric

jamez45

Awards
so... is it safe to stack SD-LV and other oral capsules from other companys?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
so... is it safe to stack SD-LV and other oral capsules from other companys?
i would if its a methyl, unless its only for a week like a bridge where both compounds are dosed lower than normal

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
i has no idea that one could recovery so fast from 2 weeks on
Yeah this is the idea behind the 2 on - 2 off pulse I believe. I could see something like 2 wks. SD @ 20mg ED, then 2 wks. 10mg nolva + sustain alpha then repeat that 3 times for a total time of 12 weeks with the final "off" wks. being clomid 50/50/25 with all the other flare of PCT.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah this is the idea behind the 2 on - 2 off pulse I believe. I could see something like 2 wks. SD @ 20mg ED, then 2 wks. 10mg nolva + sustain alpha then repeat that 3 times for a total time of 12 weeks with the final "off" wks. being clomid 50/50/25 with all the other flare of PCT.
Sounds interesting but wouldnt your test drop for the weeks on nolva and SA?

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
I'm confused.

The bottle says take 2-3 doses a day, wouldn't that be 20-30mg, a bit much for most people?

And if its more potent then the pill form wouldn't this equal out to even more the 20-30mg? Seems like the dosing on the bottle it way too much.

The online rep at PP said most people take 20-40mg, which seems WAY too high..

Eric, or someone from PP please chip in

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm confused.

The bottle says take 2-3 doses a day, wouldn't that be 20-30mg, a bit much for most people?

And if its more potent then the pill form wouldn't this equal out to even more the 20-30mg? Seems like the dosing on the bottle it way too much.
U dont have to take a full dose. U can take 5mg at a time. Hell u can do 2.5. That is the great thing about liquid.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Sounds interesting but wouldnt your test drop for the weeks on nolva and SA?
Yes it would but it shouldnt drop too much below natural levels. The idea is that you don't shutdown completely with this technique and by going 2on-2off you can stretch the gains out over 12 weeks, even if the 2 off weeks are as fruitful. Honestly - IDK if I believe this cycle protocol's benefit but I've seen it mentioned a few times around here and thought I'd mention it.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
But in the case of trying to add mass, I'm looking for the ideal dose.
I would say the ideal dose for SD is 10/20/20...but remember...LV gets to the bloodstream quicker and it absorbs much faster than pills, so even start off something like 5/10/10 would be great as well...just have to take it slow and increase if you can handle the sides

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
I would say the ideal dose for SD is 10/20/20...but remember...LV gets to the bloodstream quicker and it absorbs much faster than pills, so even start off something like 5/10/10 would be great as well...just have to take it slow and increase if you can handle the sides
agreed. start lower then asses how you feel. its strong stuff man. im on it as we speak

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
Yes sir, up 10lbs currently. Strength is the best i have seen from a ph
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought I read somewhere either on here or over on the PP forum that you were running M-drol, or were in the middle of a cycle around the time the superdrone came out. If so, did you stop, take a break, then start the superdrone because it is the 5a isomer, or did you just switch mid-cycle from the m-drol to the superdrone?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29