Superdrol Liqua-Vade...

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
and the reason i'm asking is because i'm curious if all 10 lbs. you've gained have been from the superdrone or if some of it is from your m-drol cycle

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm confused.

The bottle says take 2-3 doses a day, wouldn't that be 20-30mg, a bit much for most people?

And if its more potent then the pill form wouldn't this equal out to even more the 20-30mg? Seems like the dosing on the bottle it way too much.

The online rep at PP said most people take 20-40mg, which seems WAY too high..

Eric, or someone from PP please chip in
Yeah it is a fairly high dose. We are recommending most people to stick with 20mg/day with our LV... which should be almost as potent as 30mg/day of the caps.

Its not so harsh if you are running Liver Juice, which is very important with superdrone.

-Eric

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive always been a supporter of short burst cycle since they are easier to recovery from.

The HPTA can bounce back from 2 weeks of suppression in 4-5 days... but it probably takes 2-3 weeks to recover from a 4 week cycle... and even longer for a 6 week cycle and so on.

It begins to make more sense to do shorter cycles when you consider the recovery period being increased exponentially.

-Eric
definitely something to keep in mind. thanks eric.

trojanman1016

Awards
maybe they will have 5mg doses...plus gives a chance to people who did get a crack at it the after the ban
The LV is absorbed alot better than pills, 10mg of LV is like 20-30mg of a pill, and you can do 5mg doses, since its a liquid all you have to do is measure out 5 instead of 10 its that easy.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it is a fairly high dose. We are recommending most people to stick with 20mg/day with our LV... which should be almost as potent as 30mg/day of the caps.

Its not so harsh if you are running Liver Juice, which is very important with superdrone.

-Eric
The LV is absorbed alot better than pills, 10mg of LV is like 20-30mg of a pill, and you can do 5mg doses, since its a liquid all you have to do is measure out 5 instead of 10 its that easy.
Honestly the LV delivery system has totally changed the game. I mean, to some extent the dosing limits were limited by sides other than hepatoxicity, but in most cases hepatoxicity was the reason. Whether it is "absorbed" or not it still passes thru the liver. So if 30mg was tolerable but only 5mg made it into the system.... well 30mg LV is still tolerable to the liver, its just more like 15-20mg make it into the system. The LV delivery does not make 30mg more toxic than 30mg straight oral, it just makes it more potent.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
I'm running 1mL now, I think I might bump up. No results yet, and no sides. Plus i'm running the liver juice.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I'm running 1mL now, I think I might bump up. No results yet, and no sides. Plus i'm running the liver juice.
I'm not saying don't bump it up, I actually think you should. Just remember, just cause you don't feel sides doesn't mean there are none. I'm assuming you checked ur BP and that you don't "feel" any other sides but I bet your liver functions are up. Like I said, I think bumping it up is fine.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
I'm not saying don't bump it up, I actually think you should. Just remember, just cause you don't feel sides doesn't mean there are none. I'm assuming you checked ur BP and that you don't "feel" any other sides but I bet your liver functions are up. Like I said, I think bumping it up is fine.
What do you suggest? I'm 6'0, 202 pounds. I'm taking proper supps along with liver care as I stated.

My BP is up a little, but I only checked it once so I can't say for sure that its from the SD, may be just from just eating or something else.

I'll check again tonight.

I'm taking x-tren with this as well. Plan on doing a 3 week cycle of the SD. I've taken multi PH's cycles so this isn't my first. And yes, I know SD is not a PH.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
What do you suggest? I'm 6'0, 202 pounds. I'm taking proper supps along with liver care as I stated.

My BP is up a little, but I only checked it once so I can't say for sure that its from the SD, may be just from just eating or something else.

I'm taking x-tren with this as well. Plan on doing a 3 week cycle of the SD. I've taken multi PH's cycles so this isn't my first. And yes, I know SD is not a PH.
What is ur bp? I check mine once/wk while on cycle. Def. diet can affect it especially if you've been increasing your cured meats (which are high in sodium). If your diastolic ("bottom" number) isn't above 100 then increase dosing 5-10mg and check bp again in one week.

EDIT: Also, how long have you been on already? You are doing 3 wks. total, right? A SD / x-tren stack?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established

I would not stack tren and SD. can lead to gyno. Prolactin problems. I would run 20mg of SD at your weight and experience for up to 4 weeks or bridge into x-tren or something on wk 3

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
I would not stack tren and SD. can lead to gyno. Prolactin problems. I would run 20mg of SD at your weight and experience for up to 4 weeks or bridge into x-tren or something on wk 3
Trust me. I know what I'm doing. I ran tren @ 120mg and had not even a hint of gyno problems.

I have stuff in check for prolactin problems and same with gyno, although its unlikely.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
people stack tren and sd quite often..

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I will admit I have no PH/DS experience, I've only run the real stuff. A test/tren stack seems second nature but PHs that convert to that may cause problems.

Trust me. I know what I'm doing. I ran tren @ 120mg and had not even a hint of gyno problems.

I have stuff in check for prolactin problems and same with gyno, although its unlikely.
I'm not doubting you but just saying qwerty knows his sh*t. Glad to know you have what you need if problems arise.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
If I were to do (2) 1mL doses, should I do 6 hours apart?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

For those of you that are still awake, you get first crack at it. The eagerly awaited Superdrone LV arrives!

The rest of the write-up will be placed up later today.

GO GET YOU SOME!

Click here for Superdrone-LV

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1cc (1mL oral syringe)

Servings per container: 125

Amount Per Serving %DV*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Superdrone 10mg**

(98% 2a, 17 a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Daily Value

**Daily Value not established

Other Ingredients: Other ingredients: Liqua-Vade Technology [Distilled water, sorbitan monolaurate, exthoxylated sorbitan trioleate, ethoxylated mono and di-glycerides, medium chain triglycerides, sesame oil, grape spirits, dimethyl isosorbide, phospholipid complex (phosphatidylcholine, lysophosphatidylcholine), ethyl oleate, glyceryl triacetate, tocopheryl acetate, hydroxyproply methylcellulose], juice extract from black carrot and hibiscus**, sweet cherry powder, malt syrup, natural cherry flavor, malic acid, sucralose, trisodium citrate, simethicone, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid†, sucrose†. ** For color † Used for food grade adhesive on syringe adapter
WARNING:
Product is not recommended for women, elderly, anyone under the age of 18 or anyone diagnosed with a serious health condition including but not limited to cancer, BPH, epilepsy, depression, diabetes, cardiovascular disease or high blood pressure. Always consult your physician before using this product with any over-the-counter or prescription medication.
NOTICE:
No artificial color

This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Get this while you can, guys! I'll get back here and answer some of these questions tomorrow.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
are these running low? im afraid i will miss out :(

trojanman1016

Awards
are these running low? im afraid i will miss out :(
i talked to one of the reps about 4 days ago and he said they had about 500 left, and they are going at about 50-100 aday. i would jump on it real quick man, i hope u get one dont miss out

FAMOUSX1

Awards
I ordered one bottle. Now I feel pressured to order more LOL
If I Calculated it right one bottle will last me 4 pulse cycles.

trojanman1016

Awards
I ordered one bottle. Now I feel pressured to order more LOL
If I Calculated it right one bottle will last me 4 pulse cycles.
ya, i know what you mean. are you gonna run it 10/10/10/10

FAMOUSX1

Awards
10/10/20/20/20/20, also depends on sides. Won't go above 2 thou

FAMOUSX1

Awards
Bump on the time between dosing. Bottle says 6-12 hours apart. Usually Id take SD pre and post workout. Can I do the same with this?

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Bump on the time between dosing. Bottle says 6-12 hours apart. Usually Id take SD pre and post workout. Can I do the same with this?
Dose in the am and then again later afternoon and/or early evening

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Does SD cause insomnia? I'm thinking of taking the 1mL in the morning and .5mL around 6 PM if it doesn't cause insomnia (which I don't believe it does)

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does SD cause insomnia? I'm thinking of taking the 1mL in the morning and .5mL around 6 PM if it doesn't cause insomnia (which I don't believe it does)
It gave me the opposite, all I wanted to do was Sleep!:sleeping:

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Higher dosing = lethargy like no other
Ya this was the only steroid that ever gave me any Lethargy. I used to read posts about people getting Lethargy off of this and that..And I used to laugh,I thought that I was immuned to this side effect.Man when you do finally get this side effect it's tuff to get out of bed I didn't wanna do anything.(bUT I LOOKED GREAT aND was strong as a F..UCK) Superdrol is Awesome!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya this was the only steroid that ever gave me any Lethargy. I used to read posts about people getting Lethargy off of this and that..And I used to laugh,I thought that I was immuned to this side effect.Man when you do finally get this side effect it's tuff to get out of bed I didn't wanna do anything.(bUT I LOOKED GREAT aND was strong as a F..UCK) Superdrol is Awesome!
haha cant wait to try it.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I feel this way now. and I'm only on 5mg a day...being shut down sucks buttcakes

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
AS far as Lethargy goes,All I can say is CAFFEINE CAFFEINE CAFFEINE and maybee some EPHEDRINE!!
not a good idea at all, dont listen to this guy. avoid all caffeine and eph on cycle. as your blood pressure is already higher than normal. stick with b vitamins

UKStrength

not a good idea at all, dont listen to this guy. avoid all caffeine and eph on cycle. as your blood pressure is already higher than normal. stick with b vitamins
Agreed ^^^ or PreMax, even at half dose it gives me a nice stimulant effect! :D

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I do.. My blood pressure is not a problem and I'm not about to stop the Caffeine. b vitamins LMFAO Ya they really have a kick to them..they should fix that superdrol Lethargy lol:laugh2:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doesn't DHEA help with the lethargy?
The underlying factors of the lethargy etiology can be many fold. Typically, it's evinced as your own endogenous production of testosterone tails-off. It's typical around this time to really notice a fall-out of libido as well. Lethargy can also be secondary to factors relating to instances of increased hepatic stress.

Lastly, some hormones/compounds can cause increased mobilization and utilization of glucose, so transient issues of hypoglycemia can manifest.

To answer your question: adding in some type of Test base (be it DHEA or Testosterone itself) will often mitigate this issue in many users. Our Dermacrine would be a very good stacking option with Superdrone here for this type of issue.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
The underlying factors of the lethargy etiology can be many fold. Typically, it's evinced as your own endogenous production of testosterone tails-off. It's typical around this time to really notice a fall-out of libido as well. Lethargy can also be secondary to factors relating to instances of increased hepatic stress.

Lastly, some hormones/compounds can cause increased mobilization and utilization of glucose, so transient issues of hypoglycemia can manifest.

To answer your question: adding in some type of Test base (be it DHEA or Testosterone itself) will often mitigate this issue in many users. Our Dermacrine would be a very good stacking option with Superdrone here for this type of issue.
agreed a test base with SD would be perfect

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established

How about bridging into Dermacrine; not necessarily from Superdrol, just from any DS/PH. Would that be beneficial as far as maintaining strength and size gains or would it just decrease your chances of a full HPTA recovery?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about bridging into Dermacrine; not necessarily from Superdrol, just from any DS/PH. Would that be beneficial as far as maintaining strength and size gains or would it just decrease your chances of a full HPTA recovery?
I see zero upside to doing this. It works best when used as a base of a cycle. Bridging into something like this seems like not the best idea.

What were your thoughts on this idea?

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
I see zero upside to doing this. It works best when used as a base of a cycle. Bridging into something like this seems like not the best idea.

I didn't really see many upsides either. I guess I was thinking that the Dermacrine might work to maintain gains made on cycle for a lengthened period of time without any more liver toxicity and that it would help to make the gains permanent. Similar to how some people run Superdrol bridged into Pplex to maintain gains except over a longer period of time and with a less harsh PH.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established

agreed

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
agreed a test base with SD would be perfect
i wonder if stacking dermatherm and SD maybe it would be of benefit to grab dermatherm topical to address liver issues with too many orals.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29