Superdrol Liqua-Vade...

KimboBatista

Awards
Would it be the same formula makeup as the original Superdrol? Would the LV technology be less, more or just as efficient as taking it as it was in the original capsule form? Exactly when would this limited run be and approximately for how long?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
Would it be the same formula makeup as the original Superdrol? Would the LV technology be less, more or just as efficient as taking it as it was in the original capsule form? Exactly when would this limited run be and approximately for how long?
its the exact formula as the original and its almost sold out

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sold out. dang. i better buy some for down the road quick. sheet!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It would be the exact same molecule with better delivery.

-Eric

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
It would be the exact same molecule with better delivery.

-Eric
Maybe this has been touched on already...if so I appologize. What's the reasoning behind the one run of SD? If it sells well why not keep cranking it out?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did Superdrone already sell out?

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Maybe this has been touched on already...if so I appologize. What's the reasoning behind the one run of SD? If it sells well why not keep cranking it out?
I had asked this in a different thread and here's how it went down:

The stock is beginning to get low, guys. When it's gone, it's gone.

-John
Why the "one run only" approach?
Probably just to be safe. You know how unpredictable certain agencies can be nowadays.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dammit, i need to find a way to justify buying more "supplements" to my wife.

I already have a cabinet full of different compounds. I dont even know what to run next, and now all this new product comming out from pp.

you guys are making my life so difficult.
:damnit1:

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Uh what? how is superdrol not banned?
superdrOL is. superdrONE isnt. At least in the U.S. of A.

I had asked this in a different thread and here's how it went down:
I asked this too. I think its a marketing gimmick. Don't get me wrong - I love PP and use their sustain alpha with EVERY pct. Love the new LV delivery, etc. etc., but I can bet this new product will be around New Year 2011. They may "run out" and then say "should we do another run?" and everyone will say "hell yeah!". I think they saw SUCH an increase in demand with the rush on 1-t tren before the Jan. 4 ban that they figure they'll pressure people into buying it even if they arent ready to run it by saying it'll run out.

I already have a cabinet full of different compounds. I dont even know what to run next, and now all this new product comming out from pp.

Reps bro. I got the same problem!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I've tried everything under the sun over the years; eventually she just gave in, haha. Now I have more than I could ever use in general, so it turns out she was right.

Either way, it's like an addiction. I need to feed it every now and then. :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I asked this too. I think its a marketing gimmick. Don't get me wrong - I love PP and use their sustain alpha with EVERY pct. Love the new LV delivery, etc. etc., but I can bet this new product will be around New Year 2011. They may "run out" and then say "should we do another run?" and everyone will say "hell yeah!". I think they saw SUCH an increase in demand with the rush on 1-t tren before the Jan. 4 ban that they figure they'll pressure people into buying it even if they arent ready to run it by saying it'll run out.
I myself hope it's not, but that's what I've been told. I think in the end though it's not worth the potential headache. We have quite a few really nice products in development right now, so the future has some good things in store for our primordial performance customers.

Marketing is marketing in the end; it's an integral part of business. If anything, I think we strive to provide adequate support and research behind each individual product in our line. This is demonstrated in our product write-ups, as well as a myriad of different science-based information on our website: www.primordialperformance.com.

I can certainly appreciate your views my friend. I hope we can continue to have this in our line-up for at least a few more runs. Thank you for you support as well! :)

-John

FAMOUSX1

Awards
What ever the case may be, its working. Honestly if it wasn't going to "run out" I probably would have waited to buy. Either way its here. stock up before the run out or some bs ban comes along.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its partly marketing... but its totally true. Superdrone will NOT be here in 2011 unless we decide to take it away for 9 months and bring it back for one last run before the official ban. (which probably wont happen especially if things get worse)

Weve got about 300 bottles left at this point... and now people have had their taste of it and are realizing this stuff is godsend and coming back to finish off the supply.

I honestly thought it would all be gone by now, but I think a lot of people are just scared of this stuff. I dont blame them. If you dont know what your doing you shouldnt be using SD.

-Eric

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Its partly marketing... but its totally true. Superdrone will NOT be here in 2011 unless we decide to take it away for 9 months and bring it back for one last run before the official ban. (which probably wont happen especially if things get worse)

Weve got about 300 bottles left at this point... and now people have had their taste of it and are realizing this stuff is godsend and coming back to finish off the supply.

I honestly thought it would all be gone by now, but I think a lot of people are just scared of this stuff. I dont blame them. If you dont know what your doing you shouldnt be using SD.

-Eric
I know people will be disappointed when there is no more SD LV available, but everyone would be completely pissed off if there was no more Primordial Performance period. In other words, i'll take all of your current products and future products over SD LV anyday.

FAMOUSX1

Awards
Im going to be running a 6 week pulse of this. Any recommended supps to run with or in pct to help keep gains? maybe an AI or 6 bromo, test booster? just want to make sure I keep whatever I can. ty

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im going to be running a 6 week pulse of this. Any recommended supps to run with or in pct to help keep gains? maybe an AI or 6 bromo, test booster? just want to make sure I keep whatever I can. ty
i would recommend sustain alpha,toco-8 and endo amp (TRS) for pct and you could add a test booster aswell if you want. some good ones are DTH,phyto test,T-force. also even though your going to pulse i would still take some sort of cycle support like liver juice.

UKStrength

I've tried everything under the sun over the years; eventually she just gave in, haha. Now I have more than I could ever use in general, so it turns out she was right.

Haha, any tips on convincing the other half that all supplements aren't evil and going to rot my insides? ;)

UKStrength

Haha, any tips on convincing the other half that all supplements aren't evil and going to rot my insides?

I may just try the 'ignore it and wait it out route'...;)

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I myself hope it's not, but that's what I've been told. I think in the end though it's not worth the potential headache. We have quite a few really nice products in development right now, so the future has some good things in store for our primordial performance customers.

Marketing is marketing in the end; it's an integral part of business. If anything, I think we strive to provide adequate support and research behind each individual product in our line. This is demonstrated in our product write-ups, as well as a myriad of different science-based information on our website: www.primordialperformance.com.

I can certainly appreciate your views my friend. I hope we can continue to have this in our line-up for at least a few more runs. Thank you for you support as well! :)

-John
Hey absolutely. I hope I didn't come off the wrong way because PP is probably the only company I think that has adequately described the risk involved with some of its products instead of pawning things off as safe to 16 year old kids like some other companies. I myself am just starting in the business world and, like you said, marketing is instrumental in a proper business plan.

It may be the case that if PP doesn't move X number of bottles of SD they might not have the capital to properly research the next great innovation.

Thus, they may have to discontinue the product line if they dont move weight. So its an odd self-contradiction. If you don't warn that the line might be discontinued the market might be slow to respond and the line might be discontinued. If you warn the product line might be discontinued, more ppl buy right away and you have the capital to keep it available.

I was not insinuating any dishonesty or misleading behavior on the part of PP. Just citing the possibility that the line may be continued for more than the initial offering.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Maybe another run of superdrone, but with a different flavor :D :thumbsup:

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
stock is running low, 150 bottles left

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
I've been applying 2ml to my shoulders for nearly 3 weeks now and still nothing. Any ideas?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I've been applying 2ml to my shoulders for nearly 3 weeks now and still nothing. Any ideas?
lol. Umm... the LV delivery system is proxy oral (by mouth). Have you been squirting it onto your shoulders and rubbing it in?

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Sorry bro, had to post that. It says in the directions to take it by mouth, did you skip the directions?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you mean if I rub it on my balls i wont feel anything?:439:

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Maybe the Superdrol LV has some targeted absorption and that's why he's got a Harry Manback......you know, from rubbing it on his shoulders lol. Sorry for rubbing it in (no pun intended), but it is funny.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Maybe the Superdrol LV has some targeted absorption and that's why he's got a Harry Manback......you know, from rubbing it on his shoulders lol. Sorry for rubbing it in (no pun intended), but it is funny.
Lol.

Harry, we all love you man. Just givin you a hard time.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Lol.

Harry, we all love you man. Just givin you a hard time.
Yeah for sure. I'm just playing around and would expect you guys to do the same to me if I made this mistake.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
HA...jokes on you guys!

You can pull the wool from over your eyes now.

On a serious note, today is day 4 of the SD incorporated into my cyp run. Everything is full steam ahead. I'm lovin' life right now.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
HA...jokes on you guys!

On a serious note, today is day 4 of the SD incorporated into my cyp run. Everything is full steam ahead. I'm lovin' life right now.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
HA...jokes on you guys!

sounds like a great cycle. how long you planning to be on for?

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a great cycle. how long you planning to be on for?
A while.

BTW, after squirting my first serving into a half cup of water, I completely understand the "worm shot" term now.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29