Superdrol Cycle with OCT and PCT…need your opinion

Mazeman

Awards
Hi,

im starting soon a Superdrol Cycle…i’m not a Newbie but i did mostly Stano, Turi, or Anavar.

here is now my exact Cycle Plan, i would be nice if the Pros here could have a look…if im on the right track or overkill:

Superdrol Cycle:

Week 1:
10 mg ( 7 tabs a week)
Week 2:
20 mg ( 14 Tabs a week
Week 3:
30 mg ( 21 Tabs a week)
Week 4:
30 mg ( 21 Tabs a week)
Week 5:
20 mg ( 14 Tabs a week)
Week 6:
10 mg ( 7 Tabs a week)

OCT:
Tudca 1200 mg (14 caps a week)
NAC 1800 mg ( 21 caps a week)
Carsil 22.5 gr ( 14 Tab a week)
Milk Thistle 500 mg ( 14 caps a week)

[BerbeLipid Complex ( 14 caps a week)
In it:
Red Yest Rice
CQ10
Policosanol
Astaxanthin
Folic Acid
Vitamin B1]

DIM 600mg ( 14 Capsules a week)
Caffein 200 mg ( 7 caps a week)
Saw Palmetto 600 mg ( 7 cdaps a week)
Taurine 3000 mg ( 7 caps a week)

PCT:
wk1:
40mg Tamoxifen
75mg Eradicate-e
3 fenugreek caps
DHEA 200mg

wk2:
40mg Tamoxifen
75mg Eradicate-e
4 fenugreek caps
DHEA 200mg

wk3:
20mg Tamoxifen
75mg Eradicate-e
5 fenugreek caps
DHEA 100mg

wk4:
10mg Tamoxifen
75mg Eradicate-e
6 fenugreek caps
DHEA 100mg

Mazeman

Awards
I wouldn't taper down the superdrol. I personally wouldn't run it longer than 4 weeks either unless maybe you're pulsing it.
Taper down? You mean use all 4 weeks the same mg? 20mg?

and any opinion on my OCT? Is that to much?

and the PCT? Ok? Or do i need to change it?
Also do you take an AI in your PCT or not?

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Taper down? You mean use all 4 weeks the same mg? 20mg?

and any opinion on my OCT? Is that to much?

and the PCT? Ok? Or do i need to change it?
Also do you take an AI in your PCT or not?
I mean, I don't think there is any benefit to reducing the dose towards the end of your cycle. If it were me, I would start with a low dose and see how you respond to sdrol. It is strong stuff so you don't need much. Maybe start with 10 or 20 and slowly increase the dose if you feel like you need to. You might be able to go 5 weeks or so if your dose is low enough... it really depends on how you feel on it. Some people don't make it past a couple days.

Your OTC and PCT look good to me. I don't take an AI for my PCT, however I always keep AIs on hand in case of high estrogen imbalances.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Legit superdrol is strong! I tried 30 before and seen no diffrence from 20. 20 is crazy strong. I'd go 20 straight through and like to run all orals six weeks but many can't handle three weeks. When it came out I ran it without a test base. Ha Feel like a zombie after week 3. Felt fine and libido was fine just felt exhausted all day. If you don't want to pin it might benefit you some 4 Andro at least. Never tried 10mgs but inner even that would give pretty good gains. Superdrol is a big step up from anything you have taken and many will probably advise against it. But if your trying to build actual contractile tissue in a short time superdrol is the best. Your going to lose the glycogen and water and feel deflated but in the end you will still probably be left with more Muscle then any other compound would give in such a short time. It usually takes more than six weeks to build a deicent amount of contractile tissue even on steroids but I believe superdrol is that strong and especially with your limited cycle experience. But you will pay a price for it and more then likely feel miserable at some point in the cycle ha

Mazeman

Awards
Legit superdrol is strong! I tried 30 before and seen no diffrence from 20. 20 is crazy strong. I'd go 20 straight through and like to run all orals six weeks but many can't handle three weeks. When it came out I ran it without a test base. Ha Feel like a zombie after week 3. Felt fine and libido was fine just felt exhausted all day. If you don't want to pin it might benefit you some 4 Andro at least. Never tried 10mgs but inner even that would give pretty good gains. Superdrol is a big step up from anything you have taken and many will probably advise against it. But if your trying to build actual contractile tissue in a short time superdrol is the best. Your going to lose the glycogen and water and feel deflated but in the end you will still probably be left with more Muscle then any other compound would give in such a short time. It usually takes more than six weeks to build a deicent amount of contractile tissue even on steroids but I believe superdrol is that strong and especially with your limited cycle experience. But you will pay a price for it and more then likely feel miserable at some point in the cycle ha
ok so 20 mg all 6 weeks got it…well im a noob with Sdrol but i have some experience with other roids.
Well for the tired part i will take caffeine Caps…you think i should stack Guarana to it ?

well i paid the price already for all my Cycles…let‘s see how i will handle Sdrol… i‘m exited.
i tried I Oxys 2 weeks ago and the Water Retention was so insane that i had to cycle out after week 2🙈

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
First of all I advise against it based on my own experience. But, if you're going to do it... front load liver support supplements by at least 2 weeks. CEL tudca 500mg minimum and SNS liver assist xt 6 caps per day, SNS l-ornithine l-aspartate at least 3g per day. Superdrol is a nuclear bomb on the liver. When it originally came out a cycle was 10 days. Ten days. I can't imagine running it for 4 weeks, let alone 6.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do not run it for 20mg at 6 weeks….. if you run it 6 weeks, don’t dose it past 10. I wouldn’t even run it. What’s the point? The gains will come off as fast as they came on. Maybe for a PL competition or even bodybuilding show. But otherwise, why look better for 6 weeks at the expense of your health. And running it solo without any hormone to convert estrogen in your
Body to protect your lipids, heart, etc

Just run test at 300mg per week for like 6 months to a year, probably no bad side effects or significant toxicity, put on lots of muscle over a long period time. Let your body get used to holding the weight, look good for 6-12x the amount of time, and probably keep a good amount of gains

Mazeman

Awards
Ok so should ill go 10 mg or 20 mg for 6 weeks?

Mazeman

Awards
I mean, I don't think there is any benefit to reducing the dose towards the end of your cycle. If it were me, I would start with a low dose and see how you respond to sdrol. It is strong stuff so you don't need much. Maybe start with 10 or 20 and slowly increase the dose if you feel like you need to. You might be able to go 5 weeks or so if your dose is low enough... it really depends on how you feel on it. Some people don't make it past a couple days.

Your OTC and PCT look good to me. I don't take an AI for my PCT, however I always keep AIs on hand in case of high estrogen imbalances.
Do you take an AI during Cycle?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do you take an AI during Cycle?
Superdrol doesn’t aromatize. And I try to never run an AI. I want estrogen as high as possible on cycle as it’s cardio and kidney protective and a growth promoter on its own. Your issue will be that you will have zero sources of estrogen in your system on cycle

Mazeman

Awards
Superdrol doesn’t aromatize. And I try to never run an AI. I want estrogen as high as possible on cycle as it’s cardio and kidney protective and a growth promoter on its own. Your issue will be that you will have zero sources of estrogen in your system on cycle
And PCT? Also no AI as well?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do not run it for 20mg at 6 weeks….. if you run it 6 weeks, don’t dose it past 10. I wouldn’t even run it. What’s the point? The gains will come off as fast as they came on. Maybe for a PL competition or even bodybuilding show. But otherwise, why look better for 6 weeks at the expense of your health. And running it solo without any hormone to convert estrogen in your
Body to protect your lipids, heart, etc

Just run test at 300mg per week for like 6 months to a year, probably no bad side effects or significant toxicity, put on lots of muscle over a long period time. Let your body get used to holding the weight, look good for 6-12x the amount of time, and probably keep a good amount of gains
Bingo

Mazeman

Awards
Guys by all do respect…this is not my first rodeo… it is my first with superdrol

but im pumping iron for over 27 years and i did plenty of Cycles with Oxymetholone, Turinabol, Dinabol….

so i know e decent amount to forsee the risk.

im just asking for advice for a Cycle..thats it

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't think anyone is saying you're inept or inexperienced. Those of us with any kind of experience with superdrol know what the dangers are, hence why I think you're seeing some advice to avoid the compound altogether. It sounds like you've made up your mind so my earlier advice stands...prepare your liver as best you can before even starting. Once liver toxicity starts climbing, appetite will suffer and you're likely to feel nauseous. I know there's guys in here that have taken superdrol and have done ok with it. Now you'll have insight with both good and bad experiences. And I'll second what was said earlier, if you're not planning on running a compound along side that converts to estrogen, that will just add to the issues you're likely to face from the superdrol itself. It's an incomplete cycle. As far as dosing goes, 5mg is a good starting point to assess your response to the drug.

Mazeman

Awards
I don't think anyone is saying you're inept or inexperienced. Those of us with any kind of experience with superdrol know what the dangers are, hence why I think you're seeing some advice to avoid the compound altogether. It sounds like you've made up your mind so my earlier advice stands...prepare your liver as best you can before even starting. Once liver toxicity starts climbing, appetite will suffer and you're likely to feel nauseous. I know there's guys in here that have taken superdrol and have done ok with it. Now you'll have insight with both good and bad experiences. And I'll second what was said earlier, if you're not planning on running a compound along side that converts to estrogen, that will just add to the issues you're likely to face from the superdrol itself. It's an incomplete cycle. As far as dosing goes, 5mg is a good starting point to assess your response to the drug.
do you have a recommendation for a compund that converts to Estrogen?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Guys by all do respect…this is not my first rodeo… it is my first with superdrol

but im pumping iron for over 27 years and i did plenty of Cycles with Oxymetholone, Turinabol, Dinabol….

so i know e decent amount to forsee the risk.

im just asking for advice for a Cycle..thats it
I would replace the DHEA in PCT with Arimahex, which is a mild AI with the ability to help normalize hormones after. that much DHEA will probably exacerbate the estrogen rebound.
👇
www.apex-alchemy.com

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A Gel? Where do you apply that? Whole body?
on your shoulder would be fine.

Its been shown in human trials to keep sex hormones in the proper epi/test ratio.

that means its an excellent choice as an AI in PCT

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Testosterone. Propionate if you're only going to run it with the superdrol then stop
This. You need testosterone of some kind. At the very least, some 4-dhea that will convert downstream. Personally I don’t run AIs during pct. I want both estrogen and testosterone to return to normal. Might not hurt to have something mild like arimihex on or pharma in case of rebound or something. But I’d hold off on any AI unless you run into gyno

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And please don’t get me wrong, I’m sure you have run cycles and I’m not trying to talk down to you, only help. And my honest advice is that it’s not worth it. Especially if you are older. Something that has such crazy results so fast will come off just as fast with the most side effects so what’s the point? What most don’t realize is that all AAS put on tissue at the exact same rate. The rest is glycogen retention and strength gains from putting your central nervous system in overdrive and all of that will come off immediately. Are you trying to avoid injectables? I think I’d just sell the superdrol and run test like I said. If you are hell bent on superdrol, start at 5, move to 10. Have tons of NAC, Tudca. Heart and lipid support. Everything

Mazeman

Awards
This. You need testosterone of some kind. At the very least, some 4-dhea that will convert downstream. Personally I don’t run AIs during pct. I want both estrogen and testosterone to return to normal. Might not hurt to have something mild like arimihex on or pharma in case of rebound or something. But I’d hold off on any AI unless you run into gyno
Ok got it …do not cycle SDrol alone…

You said 4-dhea
Is there any other roid i can stack with Sdrol?
or does it needs to be 4-dhea?

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok got it …do not cycle SDrol alone…

You said 4-dhea
Is there any other roid i can stack with Sdrol?
or does it needs to be 4-dhea?
You know what they say.... test is best. Other than that, sdrol doesn't really need anything else. If you want to run EQ or deca or something that's up to you. The problem is that it's hard to gauge how you respond to all these compounds. Sdrol might take your BP through the roof... or it might not move it much at all. I would definitely stay clear of any other orals while on sdrol. Personally, I would just run it at the end of a test cycle... maybe you can run a longer cycle pulsing it along a test cycle but I haven't done the pulsing thing with it yet.

Mazeman

Awards
You know what they say.... test is best. Other than that, sdrol doesn't really need anything else. If you want to run EQ or deca or something that's up to you. The problem is that it's hard to gauge how you respond to all these compounds. Sdrol might take your BP through the roof... or it might not move it much at all. I would definitely stay clear of any other orals while on sdrol. Personally, I would just run it at the end of a test cycle... maybe you can run a longer cycle pulsing it along a test cycle but I haven't done the pulsing thing with it yet.
Ok now im confused…then why above some say you need a test like 4-dhea with Sdrol….and you say run sdrol alone.?

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok now im confused…then why above some say you need a test like 4-dhea with Sdrol….and you say run sdrol alone.?
I didn't say run it alone I said run it with test. Test will give you some gains. 4-DHEA will help with some of the lethargy but isn't going to add any real gains in my opinion. If you don't want to use test you can use 4-DHEA... just won't be as good a cycle because it'll be much shorter and less keepable gains.

Mazeman

Awards
I didn't say run it alone I said run it with test. Test will give you some gains. 4-DHEA will help with some of the lethargy but isn't going to add any real gains in my opinion. If you don't want to use test you can use 4-DHEA... just won't be as good a cycle because it'll be much shorter and less keepable gains.
I‘m sadly not into needles…is there anything Oral you would recommend running with Sdrol? Beside 4-Dhea

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I‘m sadly not into needles…is there anything Oral you would recommend running with Sdrol? Beside 4-Dhea
No, I would try to avoid any additional orals as much as possible with sdrol except for the 4-DHEA. Like I said, it might significantly raise your BP but it'll almost 100% jack up your liver enzymes and crush your lipids. I would avoid any additional orals.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
4-dhea converts to 4 andro which converts testosterone. So essentially, 4-dhea is a 2 step conversion to testosterone, although at a low rate. However, it converts to estrogen pretty well and you will at least have some testosterone and as a result dht in the process. It’s legal and easy to find. So ideally, you’d run test. But If not, you can grab this. If you can find icon formulations or alpha gains transdermal available still, go that route.

On a side note, if you can get over needles, test cycles will be the best, safest, and most lasting gains you will ever have. It’s intimidating at first but you will never look back. Hope this helps. Please reach out with questions we want to help

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
4-dhea converts to 4 andro which converts testosterone. So essentially, 4-dhea is a 2 step conversion to testosterone, although at a low rate. However, it converts to estrogen pretty well and you will at least have some testosterone and as a result dht in the process. It’s legal and easy to find. So ideally, you’d run test. But If not, you can grab this. If you can find icon formulations or alpha gains transdermal available still, go that route.

On a side note, if you can get over needles, test cycles will be the best, safest, and most lasting gains you will ever have. It’s intimidating at first but you will never look back. Hope this helps. Please reach out with questions we want to help
I've actually used 4-DHEA before. And while I agree it's a good option to run with superdrol, it doesn't really make for a full cycle. It's just too short in my opinion and I'm not confident the 4-DHEA will bring his test to supraphysiological levels where he'll see gains from it.

With test you can run it for a longer cycle, get gains, and then finish the cycle with sdrol. And if he's concerned about injecting IM, you can pin test subq. I think you'll actually see more people injecting it subq as it is just as effective from everything I've heard from people who do it that way.

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm one that tolerates Sdrol, M1T and Halo..
After reading this, I would recommend a different compound..Sdrol is very harsh..just the fact your original plan states 70mgs of Sdrol in one day,most can't handle 70mgs a week..
Oils of oral compounds..Injectable Sdrol is less harsh..due mainly to the lack of 17aka..that Sdrol tabs have..

If you still are Hell Bent...
10 to 20mgs ED for 3 to 4 weeks..
Minimum of a gallon of H2o per day..
Liver support is a must..
Absolutely No Alcohol..

I'd strongly suggest a milder oral..Tbol,Var, even low dose Dbol..
Z...

Mazeman

Awards
I'm one that tolerates Sdrol, M1T and Halo..
After reading this, I would recommend a different compound..Sdrol is very harsh..just the fact your original plan states 70mgs of Sdrol in one day,most can't handle 70mgs a week..
Oils of oral compounds..Injectable Sdrol is less harsh..due mainly to the lack of 17aka..that Sdrol tabs have..

If you still are Hell Bent...
10 to 20mgs ED for 3 to 4 weeks..
Minimum of a gallon of H2o per day..
Liver support is a must..
Absolutely No Alcohol..

I'd strongly suggest a milder oral..Tbol,Var, even low dose Dbol..
Z...
7 tabs a week means 1 pill a day… and im going with 10mg and if can handle it later to maybe 20mg but thats it.
I will do a 4 week cycle …liver support, BP support etc…PCT

but im still confused…some here say run SD alone…some say run it with 4-dhea…

so please tell me crystal clear do i need a 2nd compund or not during cycle?

MileyCrabz

MileyCrabz

Awards
but im still confused…some here say run SD alone…some say run it with 4-dhea…

so please tell me crystal clear do i need a 2nd compund or not during cycle?
Bare minimum you need the 4-DHEA with SD if you don't want to pin test with the SD. I think the confusing part may have been most guys were recommending test over 4DHEA because it is far superior and will be a much better cycle. But if you're dead set on not pinning, definitely make sure you use 4-DHEA with the SD. Someone else said it earlier i think, but recommend transdermal 4-DHEA from Alpha Gainz(4-Andro) or Iconic Formulations AlphaFour which is a combo of 4DHEA and androsterone.

Good luck with the cycle bro

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This would give some test feel, but it’s going to be hell on his liver & bp combined with Sdrol if he uses Dbol at higher amounts

I mean he could do 10mg each Sd & Dbol for a month or so based on feel, but he will be obviously adding to the strain on his body. This is probably healthier and maybe a better anabolic stack than 20mg Sdrol solo, though.

I would only consider this if I had spare 5-10mg tabs laying around; not an option I would seek out if he needs to order it. I would just order 4dhea.

Mazeman

Awards
Well i just decided to go into PCT from Stano….so no Sdrol Cycle for now…

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think that’s probably the best choice.