First Cycle Advice Test E + Superdrol

defactolordswinger

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys, I'm planning my first cycle and I'm looking for advice on anything I can improve. I know its usually not recommended to take something as strong as Superdrol on my first cycle, but I have a deadline and I'm trying to gain as much lean mass as possible. I appreciate any and all criticism and advice, even if you think I shouldn't cycle at all.

Stats:
Weight: 141 Pounds
Years Training: 2
Height: 5'8"
BF: 14-16%

Background:
So to start off, I know I'm a really light weight, and honestly it was a struggle to even get to where I am. I used to be anorexic for most of my life, and my doctor never really diagnosed it because of some kind of "who cares if a boy is skinny, at least he's not fat" mentality everyone around me had. At 19 I was 105 pounds and have worked my way up to where I am at 21.

Goal:
I have a major family event coming up this December and I want to be at least around 155 and lean by then. I would prefer 160, but I doubt that I could achieve that much lean mass and keep it all. I would probably stay natural for a couple more years, were this event not happening, but its really important. Ultimately the idea is to use Superdrol to kickstart a Test E cycle. I want to Bulk Up and persevere as much as possible during PCT.

Cycle Plan:
So My Plan is to do a 10 week cycle of Test E and kickstart it with 4 weeks of concurrent use of oral Superdrol. I'll have an AI on hand if it becomes necessary, and the SERM Nolvadex for PCT.

Week 1: 150mg of test pinned on Monday and Thursday. 5mg of Superdrol before workout and 5mg after. Still taking at consistent time on offdays.
Week 2: Same amount of Test, and upping Superdrol to 10mg before and 10mg after if tolerance was good.
Week 3-4: Upping test to 200mg on Monday and 200mg on Thursday. Same total of 20mg of Superdrol.
Week 5-10: No More Superdrol and just 200mg of Test E twice a week.

Cycle Support:
Armidex: Incase I start getting any kind of Gyno.
Taurine: On-hand For the dreaded Backpumps. Although I don't have any exercises that go too hard on the lower back, so not sure if this will be an issue.
Fish Oil: For Cholesterol
Milk Thistle: For Liver Protection
NAC: Also for Liver Protection
Hawthorne Berries: On-hand incase of high bloodpressure
Zinc and Niacinamide: I currently take these for my acne as my dermatologist recommended. I have a bad time with Anti-biotics in the past so this is why they recommended them. I don't think this should interfere with my cycle but I thought I would leave it here just in case.

PCT:
Nolva 40/20/20/20
I think Nova alone should be enough, but I can also get Clomid. I want to get my system back up as soon as possible to preserve muscle mass as I can. I plan to start this 2 weeks after my last Test E Pin.

Workout:
Basic Upper Lower Split with a lot of compound exercises, and some isolations. My Upper days usually don't go very hard on the back, so I have a day dedicated to it, and any other body parts that recovered quickly.
Monday: Upper
Tuesday: Lower
Wednesday: Back Focus, with anything missed or any body part ready to go for more.
Thursday: Upper
Friday: Lower
Saturday: Rest
Sunday: Rest

Diet:
I think I usually do a good job of calculating my caloric intake, as I weigh everything before I eat it, and try to focus on simple meals where I can't accidently be off by a lot. I will be actively adjusting my caloric surplus based on my increases in weight. I know my diet is fat heavy, but the foods I like always end up being so, but if its a major issue, I can try adjusting this.

500 Calorie above maintenace +/-100 calories.
50% Protein, 30% Fat, 20% Carbs.

Bloodwork:
I will be getting my bloodwork 1-2 weeks before cycle, again 3 weeks in, again at 8 weeks, and once after PCT. I think this should be often enough, but let me know if I'm wrong.

End Notes:
Thanks for giving my post a read, I appreciate any comments you all might have. Please let me know if I forgot to mention anything! I'm more than happy to log my cycle if anyone is interested as I would be keeping track of all that info anyway.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s pretty good layout, you could probably keep it at 300 Test the whole cycle. The best is probably to split the SD dose but I never do it, I think it’s fine to dose it all at once. I would get Clomid also and run both in PCT.

Your diet I’m a little confused about, why 50% protein? Especially if you want to add as much mass/weight as possible you should eat a lot more carbs, I would switch it 40 carbs and 30/30.

I could talk about why you shouldn’t do a cycle and how easy it would be to gain the weight without gear but it looks like you already made up your mind so good luck I guess.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m short on time but some obvious stuff stands out

- congrats on getting to where you are from where you were

- no you shouldn’t cycle yet, with only 2 years training at your age you probably have plenty of natural gains to make (and you can probably make progress not far of what the gear will do

- don’t use superdrol bro. You can only build so much actual lean mass at a time regardless of what you take. The further past your natural limit the higher/stronger the androgen need to keep pushing on. With where you are just the test will probably max out the gains you can make in this blast.

- androgen intake should increase through a cycle, not decrease. So if using one oral use it as a finisher rather than a starter

- orals typically provide temporary strength and size that disappears straight after the cycle. So unless you’re gonna be on in December it won’t contribute much at all to how you look then.

I’m confident others will chip in as well

defactolordswinger

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It’s pretty good layout, you could probably keep it at 300 Test the whole cycle. The best is probably to split the SD dose but I never do it, I think it’s fine to dose it all at once. I would get Clomid also and run both in PCT.

Your diet I’m a little confused about, why 50% protein? Especially if you want to add as much mass/weight as possible you should eat a lot more carbs, I would switch it 40 carbs and 30/30.

I could talk about why you shouldn’t do a cycle and how easy it would be to gain the weight without gear but it looks like you already made up your mind so good luck I guess.
I was hoping maximizing protein would decrease any kind of bloating I might get and focus on getting lots of lean tissue. I want to maximize weight gain but I don't want way too much fat. The biggest struggle in my last few months building naturally has been gaining muscle without gaining so much fat. As of late I've been gaining weight with no proportionate increases in strength, and I thought maximizing protein might help.

defactolordswinger

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m short on time but some obvious stuff stands out

- congrats on getting to where you are from where you were

- no you shouldn’t cycle yet, with only 2 years training at your age you probably have plenty of natural gains to make (and you can probably make progress not far of what the gear will do

- don’t use superdrol bro. You can only build so much actual lean mass at a time regardless of what you take. The further past your natural limit the higher/stronger the androgen need to keep pushing on. With where you are just the test will probably max out the gains you can make in this blast.

- androgen intake should increase through a cycle, not decrease. So if using one oral use it as a finisher rather than a starter

- orals typically provide temporary strength and size that disappears straight after the cycle. So unless you’re gonna be on in December it won’t contribute much at all to how you look then.

I’m confident others will chip in as well
Thanks for taking the time to comment, especially since you didn't have a lot! I thought by starting with the oral, I would minimize losses since I would still be on test for another few weeks, giving my body more time to get accustomed to it. But I'm sure your right about me only being able to put on so much mass at a time.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for taking the time to comment, especially since you didn't have a lot! I thought by starting with the oral, I would minimize losses since I would still be on test for another few weeks, giving my body more time to get accustomed to it. But I'm sure your right about me only being able to put on so much mass at a time.
it’s literally the reason why no body runs tren plus superdrol out the gate bro, why use harsh compounds when you’ll achieve the same results on milder stuff early on 🤷

as you push further past the boundaries of your natural limit that’s when it might be time to use the big hitters.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was hoping maximizing protein would decrease any kind of bloating I might get and focus on getting lots of lean tissue. I want to maximize weight gain but I don't want way too much fat. The biggest struggle in my last few months building naturally has been gaining muscle without gaining so much fat. As of late I've been gaining weight with no proportionate increases in strength, and I thought maximizing protein might help.
It won’t. You need carbs to grow.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks very well thought out, all I can think of is as above said, raise those Carbs.
Cheers !

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don't run it. That is your best advice. So, since you don't want the best advice .....
What @Whisky and @BBiceps stated is correct.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Quick thoughts.

First cycle -> no Superdrol.
21 yo -> no need for gear, unless becoming a pro athlete or a dream career or something depends on it (this just how I see it).
2 years of training -> no need for gear.

If going to run the cycle, no need for oral imo. Test will be plenty. If using an oral of some kind, put it in the end like said above. Adding tudca wouldn't be a bad idea, if taking methylated orals. Take the Taurine the whole time in any case, it's cheap.

The convinience of having the weekend off is understandable, but if not busy on weekends, I'd rather have one rest day somewhere in the middle, like thursday. So it would be 3 wo - 1 rest - 2 wo - 1 rest. That's actually a typical schedule for me, depending a bit on the split being used. On cycle may not need 2 rest days a week or none even, but I personally like to have at least 1 rest day a week pretty much allways, but I'm older.

20% carbs is super low. I eat more carbs when I'm cutting and even more when trying to gain weight. For energy and athletic performance alone.

Last edited:

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
if you run the Superdrol which is poison, throw the milk thistle away and at least take TUDCA for liver protection!!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Do whatever you want, I'm not against people doing what the want, even if it's foolish.

But here's the reality of your cycle. Your easily going to gain about 20-30lbs if you eat right. If you do everything perfect about half of that weight will be muscle and the rest will be water and glycogen in the muscle, which looks like muscle anyways. But when you come off cycle, within 2-3 months it's almost all going to dissapear so keep that in mind.

If you want to restart your system as fast as possible then keep this in mind it takes way longer then 2 weeks for the test to clear out. If you got bloods 2 weeks after your last shot I can 100% guarantee your test levels are still higher then the normal range. And for the fastest recovery possible you will probably want hcg.

As for superdrol. I would take my whole dose pre workout on training days.

Also keep in mind you are running the strongest oral steroid there is. And probably the strongest steroid period. After this cycle your going to be disappointed on every cycle that follows.

There's probably been hundreds of thousands of guys who wanted there gains yesterday and did a over the top cycle for there first cycle. I'd bet 99% didn't get the results they want. On your first cycle or any cycle for that matter you only can build so much muscle in a given time frame and I really don't think superdrol is going to give you a huge benifit that testosterone at 300-400mg can't do on its own. Also being 140lbs, your strength is probably not very good and superdrol makes you strong fast, almost too fast and there's a good possibility your not going to be able to hold back on increasing the weight and tear a muscle or something worse.

Ive Injured myself on more then 1 cycle and the gains after getting injured are zero.