Superdrol M1t

JSR@Dheera

Awards
I am starting a cycle for the first time, my trainer has given me superdrolm1t tablets, each tablet contains 10mg of each asked me to have two tablets one in morning and one after workout for 4 weeks
Just wanna have second opinion ????
What you pros think ?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How experienced are you with training/diet
and what’s your goals?

For me to answer honestly I need more info, otherwise I would advise against it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I am starting a cycle for the first time, my trainer has given me superdrolm1t tablets, each tablet contains 10mg of each asked me to have two tablets one in morning and one after workout for 4 weeks
Just wanna have second opinion ????
What you pros think ?
Any trainer who puts a guy on 2 of the most toxic steroids and specifically steroids known to cause fast weight gain (and the most side effects) is a trash trainer. Very, very obvious he dosent know how to train people and get results so he's sticking you on a nightmare of a first cycle because it gurentee weight gain. The weight will also dissappear almost as fast as its gained after you stop it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
A first time cycle and you're looking at stacking possibly the 2 strongest and toxic orals? Honestly, it just sounds like trolling.
It's not trolling, it's a garbage trainer putting bandaids on his broken coaching methods

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Who does this..??
Either Way..??
Honestly, if someone gave me something or even suggested me to take something, I'd do some research FIRST..!!
As far as, the "Trainer"...Worthless..!!
I've got decades of experience and I use those compounds...However, as a pre-WO ONLY..Never Daily..
I would never recommend those compounds, by themselves..much less together to a beginner..
Those are probably the Most 2 toxic orals today..
Here's the real question..
Did he give you or recommend you any liver or organ support???
I'll bet Not..!!
No One does those without support..!!
Z...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Another thing, building muscle takes time. I don't care if you take 20mg a day or 1000mg a day, there's only so much muscle you can build in 4 weeks and it's about 4lbs max. You will likely gain 20lbs in 4 weeks and loose 18-20lbs the following 4 weeks

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Those 20lbs will be the most costly, unhealthy gains of your life...!!
And,you'll wish you never took the first pill..
Z...

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All this guy is hearing is " put on size fast"

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The Size is 90% water and carbs. Gaining 20lbs of water weight with very little actual muscle tissue looks really stupid as it melts right back off too

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The Size is 90% water and carbs. Gaining 20lbs of water weight with very little actual muscle tissue looks really stupid as it melts right back off too
It's true. Not only that but everyone is going to know that you're on something (not that that matters to everyone).

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well TBH....
Both Sdrol and M1T are dry compounds and not much water is retained on them..
But,10mgs of either is stronger than 50mgs of Drol or Dbol..
They are extremely toxic, more so than any others, except maybe Halo or Cheque Drops..
Just my. O2
Z...

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well TBH....
They are extremely toxic, more so than any others, except maybe Halo or Cheque Drops..
Just my. O2
Z...
Maybe I respond differently but M1T was very wet for me.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well TBH....
Just my. O2
Z...
Well “dry” can mean different things. A lot of people use it to refer to anything that doesn’t aromatize. But I think when Smont was talking about water, I don’t think he meant that they’ll necessarily make you puffy, but you’ll get a lot of retention in the muscles along with all the glycogen.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well TBH....
Just my. O2
Z...
Well “dry” can mean different things. A lot of people use it to refer to anything that doesn’t aromatize. But I think when Smont was talking about water, I don’t think he meant that they’ll necessarily make you puffy, but you’ll get a lot of retention in the muscles along with all the glycogen.

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I agree I've seen it mean different things..I personally was referring to water retention..
Now,I could be wrong (several head injuries due to C)
I love Sdrol as a pre-WO..You go in the gym at 10am and by 10:30am you're 2 sizes larger..lol
Z...

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What happened to whey protein, creatine, nutrition, sleep, recovery…..??

Where you find your trainer, TikTok?!

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What happened to whey protein, creatine, nutrition, sleep, recovery…..??

Where you find your trainer, TikTok?!
That's Haters trying to keep you down..!!!
Z...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well TBH....
Just my. O2
Z...
Sd draws water and carbs into the muscle and that's the weight gain. That's whe it dissappear so fast. It's the main cosmetic effect.