Which compound is a better muscle builder M1T or Superdrol? Which has less sides?

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Topic- Which compound cycle yields more muscle assuming normal full doses are followed for each for up to 6 weeks-M1T or Superdrol? Also, both are known to be harsh. Which one do you believe has less sides?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For me Superdrol. Ran both twice. The M1T strength was really good along with good growth, but sweats I got were intense too.

Sdrol was just adding meat on me and some water in later weeks. It's drawback is lethargy unless you feed a ton of carbs, get some 200mg caffeine tabs too.

I was just staring at some Sdrol last night.. maybe one naughty methyl roid per year, I had swore them off...

Also both are strong methyl gear.. so yeah I need a lot of NAC and TUDCA and water to keep my ALT/AST (liver stress markers) from going well into triple digits (when I was cycling too much) fortunately I had moderate GGT levels (liver damage) and all have restored since.. took time off

Other folks' livers enzymes only rise a bit, gotta get the blood work of course.. But pretty sure the lethargy (aside from muscle synthesis) is caused by hepatoxic effect.

Last edited:
J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For me Superdrol. Ran both twice. The M1T strength was really good along with good growth, but sweats I got were intense too.

Sdrol was just adding meat on me and some water in later weeks. It's drawback is lethargy unless you feed a ton of carbs, get some 200mg caffeine tabs too.

I was just staring at some Sdrol last night.. maybe one naughty methyl roid per year, I had swore them off...

Also both are strong methyl gear.. so yeah I need a lot of NAC and TUDCA and water to keep my ALT/AST (liver stress markers) from going well into triple digits (when I was cycling too much) fortunately I had moderate GGT levels (liver damage) and all have restored since.. took time off

Other folks' livers enzymes only rise a bit, gotta get the blood work of course.. But pretty sure the lethargy (aside from muscle synthesis) is caused by hepatoxic effect.
Were you on trt when you had your lethargy? Also, could have sworn in another thread you said you were starting an andro cycle. Its
gonna be Andros and Superdrol lol?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bro that’s like asking which is better, nutting in the pussy or in the mouth......both are good, both involve you achieving your goal and ultimately it comes down to personal preference.

lots of people literally can’t run sdrol for 4 weeks (I was falling asleep on trains and **** lethargy was that bad but I fucking loved it) but I’ve heard the same about M1T

try em both and see which you prefer 😀

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Were you on trt when you had your lethargy? Also, could have sworn in another thread you said you were starting an andro cycle. Its
gonna be Andros and Superdrol lol?
Ahh good point! My early logs on here first 1-2 years were all PH, no test base (no 4-andro, etc) nor TRT. I didn't get into pins until year three.

And thanks for checking my log. Yeah I've developed a liver friendly set of PH and SARM I've rebuild a good cabinet but more young family friendly and liver friendly (no pins, no Tren Ace).

But yeah lol, might be mainly these high quality Hi-Tech Andros and then RAD-140 cycle, Hexadrone (6-chloro test, not methyl), 3-alpha, etc.. . I keep staring at the Sdrol havent pulled the trigger yet, but shoot man I want to run it with 4-andro base (androdiol) from hi-tech now!

Also, over at predator and their nano 1-test (instead of methyl 1-test). Their nanoparticulation method seems to work well. Years of rave reviews about their nanodrol (nanoparticle MSten, way better than regular). That could be a fun once. Ayear naughty run. A little $ but likely worth it.

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bro that’s like asking which is better, nutting in the pussy or in the mouth......both are good, both involve you achieving your goal and ultimately it comes down to personal preference.

lots of people literally can’t run sdrol for 4 weeks (I was falling asleep on trains and **** lethargy was that bad but I fucking loved it) but I’ve heard the same about M1T

try em both and see which you prefer 😀
Comparing the two compounds is a
fair comparison because they have many similarities-Both designers, both methylated,
both strong muscle builders, both known for harsh sides, both popular for bulking,
both are supposed to be run for short 4 to 6 week cycles.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ahh good point! My early logs on here first 1-2 years were all PH, no test base (no 4-andro, etc) nor TRT. I didn't get into pins until year three.

And thanks for checking my log. Yeah I've developed a liver friendly set of PH and SARM I've rebuild a good cabinet but more young family friendly and liver friendly (no pins, no Tren Ace).

But yeah lol, might be mainly these high quality Hi-Tech Andros and then RAD-140 cycle, Hexadrone (6-chloro test, not methyl), 3-alpha, etc.. . I keep staring at the Sdrol havent pulled the trigger yet, but shoot man I want to run it with 4-andro base (androdiol) from hi-tech now!

Also, over at predator and their nano 1-test (instead of methyl 1-test). Their nanoparticulation method seems to work well. Years of rave reviews about their nanodrol (nanoparticle MSten, way better than regular). That could be a fun once. Ayear naughty run. A little $ but likely worth it.
that nano 1-t is decent bro, ran it a few years back. Good for strength

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Comparing the two compounds is a
fair comparison because they have many similarities-Both designers, both methylated,
both strong muscle builders, both known for harsh sides, both popular for bulking,
both are supposed to be run for short 4 to 6 week cycles.
Yeah that’s my point bro, they are that similar that it’s not really a question with an answer. Some will prefer m1-t and some sd.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sdrol for me is hands down the GOAT oral. Even better than inj tren, which is why I actually prefer it during a cut. I continue to get muscle fullness on as little as 50g carbs a day, vascularity, strength gainz, etc. The stuff is as close to magic Ive experienced.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome. I know chados was all about the Nanodrol (nanoparticle MSten). That's a tempting dark side methyl for sure too. But I'll plunk down for some 1-test then :).

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Superdrol by a long shot
Yeah between the two Sdrol does more for overall body transformation. Not that M1T used right won't but I remember, but it made ripping through heavy sets a freaking breeze until it's super lethargy caught me in 3rd week without a test base..

J

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good luck running either for 6 weeks. Flat out wouldnt advise it with M1T. Though i have heard of people running SD at 10mg for 5.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Good luck running either for 6 weeks. Flat out wouldnt advise it with M1T. Though i have heard of people running SD at 10mg for 5.
I've seen ppl run 30-50mg of sd 4 weeks on for weeks off, 8 on 4 off, back to back to back cycles. It was very common back when sd came out. Not the smartest approach, but it's been done by many

J

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've seen ppl run 30-50mg of sd 4 weeks on for weeks off, 8 on 4 off, back to back to back cycles. It was very common back when sd came out. Not the smartest approach, but it's been done by many
Yeah, maybe i couldve attempted that at 23/24. Not at 35. Jesus.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, maybe i couldve attempted that at 23/24. Not at 35. Jesus.
honestly I ran 20mg for 6 weeks (I’m 38) and was ok ish. But I’m crazy side tolerant (like it with everything). It hit me harder than anything else I’ve taken though for sure

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve run SD for 5 weeks with TRT (200 mg Test Cyp per week) on a number of occasions and loved it!! No issues at all! I was in my early forties at the time and all bloodwork came back fine after the cycles.

On the subject of M1T, I got my hands on some Methyl 1 Alpha which I’ve never run. I’ve heard different conversion rates to M1T; anyone know what it actually is? Thinking bout running it along with test for 4 weeks at 40mg/day. Wondering how that might compare with my previous SD cycles.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do NOT run M1T for 6 weeks!!!!!

M1A, alright if you feel good at 4 weeks with full support maybe go for it. M1T is a demolition crew - let it do its job to break thru a plateau and go home. You run it too hard and people will get hurt. Month tops if you care about your health at all.

I hadn’t frontsquat more than 385 ever, even when I was training it for months. Totally stopped training it for months. Started M1T and worked up on it the very first week to see where I was at and smashed 405. The very next week I frontsquat 415.

I’ve run SD for 5 weeks with TRT (200 mg Test Cyp per week) on a number of occasions and loved it!! No issues at all! I was in my early forties at the time and all bloodwork came back fine after the cycles.

On the subject of M1T, I got my hands on some Methyl 1 Alpha which I’ve never run. I’ve heard different conversion rates to M1T; anyone know what it actually is? Thinking bout running it along with test for 4 weeks at 40mg/day. Wondering how that might compare with my previous SD cycles.
40/day is great but it’s not as strong or vicious as M1T. Don’t worry about the conversion rate because it’s active on its own and it doesn’t fucking matter - it works. But many guys go 60mg if after more drastic results.

M

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
No experience with m1T. Seen people call it anabolic rat poison. Not sure the validity of that, but that’s enough to keep me away. Superdrol On top of my trt for a few weeks was fun though.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
On the forums you hear guys talking about m1t for putting on size, but outside the forums, I've only seen ppl use it as a pre contest drug, and for the last 2-4 weeks.

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do NOT run M1T for 6 weeks!!!!!

M1A, alright if you feel good at 4 weeks with full support maybe go for it. M1T is a demolition crew - let it do its job to break thru
That seems to be one of the advantages of Superdrol over M1T, since it is typically less harsh people seem to be able to run it a week or 2 longer so even if it isn’t as strong you have a longer time for gains to accumulate and they will be more maintainable since they were gained over a longer period of time than M1T gains.

Were you miserable the whole time you were on M1T?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That seems to be one of the advantages of Superdrol over M1T, since it is typically less harsh people seem to be able to run it a week or 2 longer so even if it isn’t as strong you have a longer time for gains to accumulate and they will be more maintainable since they were gained over a longer period of time than M1T gains.

Were you miserable the whole time you were on M1T?
Only when I didn’t have a barbell in my hands - but when you flex on that bar, it’s “as if you were the thunder god himself.”

It was never comfortable, but it was always worth it.

It should be part of a larger cycle to give the gains time to bed in. And I don’t see it being as aesthetic as something like Superdrol. It’s more of a power/size drug. Like to break a weight plateau in the offseason or before a strength contest.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bruhhh I’ve seen a video where even Tony Huge says M1t is harsh and to avoid it....Now thats sayin something !

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bruhhh I’ve seen a video where even Tony Huge says M1t is harsh and to avoid it....Now thats sayin something !
Ya from my reading about I have concluded I don’t want to ever touch it. I like to enjoy my cycles not “endure through them” lol.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don’t think we should even try to compare them... SD, used worldwide for dry gains, lean tissue. The only compound that’s comparable to trenbolone. Will put the most QUALITY size on people out of anything on this planet. M1t , not used at all in the bodybuilding world (that tells you a lot). Full of water, bloat. Only used pre contest / used by strongman.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don’t think we should even try to compare them... SD, used worldwide for dry gains, lean tissue. The only compound that’s comparable to trenbolone. Will put the most QUALITY size on people out of anything on this planet. M1t , not used at all in the bodybuilding world (that tells you a lot). Full of water, bloat. Only used pre contest / used by strongman.
Tell that to Layne Norton and all the other “natural bodybuilders” back in the day

Sorry, just made me giggle remembering seeing guys obviously using hormones that claimed because their “supplements” were otc, they were natural. Nothing was natural about Spawn!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tell that to Layne Norton and all the other “natural bodybuilders” back in the day

Sorry, just made me giggle remembering seeing guys obviously using hormones that claimed because their “supplements” were otc, they were natural. Nothing was natural about Spawn!

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

You’re just a hater. They were all nattys