M1T superdrol and trendione?

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
M1T superdrol and trendione? does that sound like a good combo? just saw it on a uk site its from hero nutrition...

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Orals are without a doubt the most toxic thing possible and the ones that work on the heart the most and the quickest. So yeah m1t and superdrol sounds like a great idea.. do that once or twice a year and within 5-6 years you’re on your way out

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No, it does not sound like a good combo at all. They could be good by themselves but I would never use them all together at the same time, it’s extremely reckless by the brand to sell something like that.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
M1T superdrol and trendione? does that sound like a good combo? just saw it on a uk site its from hero nutrition...
not that i would touch it with a 10 foot pole, whats the dosing on each? i think you would be better off picking 1 of those, and if you want to stack something you should get on test. So maybe something like,
test 400-500 mgs per week
M1t or Sdrol 10 or 20 mgs per day for 6 weeks then swap for trendione to finish out the cycle at around 10-12 weeks. that's how a lot of people would set this one up.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dosing would be important but personally they are all super effective so I’d just run one at proper doses. Mainly because if your getting sides (which they can all give) you’ll have no idea which one is causing it 🤷

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dosing would be important but personally they are all super effective so I’d just run one at proper doses. Mainly because if your getting sides (which they can all give) you’ll have no idea which one is causing it 🤷
yeah it says 65 mg but no breakdown. its on big uk website that starts with b. shocking isnt it? :D

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
..... AND a "proprietary Formula"????
Bump that!!!
yeah i feel the same way just thought id throw it out there. that website may not be uk i cant remember?
edit: it has a uk phone number listed

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
not that i would touch it with a 10 foot pole, whats the dosing on each? i think you would be better off picking 1 of those, and if you want to stack something you should get on test. So maybe something like,
test 400-500 mgs per week
M1t or Sdrol 10 or 20 mgs per day for 6 weeks then swap for trendione to finish out the cycle at around 10-12 weeks. that's how a lot of people would set this one up.
This all the way.

These drugs really all want to be run for different length times, and I guarantee the Trendione is underdosed no matter what. People always underdose it. 90mg is the background stacker dose. 120mg you will really start to feel, and 150mg is in your face.

And if you can get test, you can get proper Tren, and then you need to ask if you actually even wanted a Tren cycle or just a strong oral for a few weeks.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This all the way.

These drugs really all want to be run for different length times, and I guarantee the Trendione is underdosed no matter what. People always underdose it. 90mg is the background stacker dose. 120mg you will really start to feel, and 150mg is in your face.

And if you can get test, you can get proper Tren, and then you need to ask if you actually even wanted a Tren cycle or just a strong oral for a few weeks.
People see tren as like the craziest thing on heart but with the limited knowledge I have and the things I read I understood a while ago that I’d rather run a mild tren cycle then orals like superdrol,dmz,Msten and what not. To me the harsh orals are the true killers. I’m not saying that tren is to take lightly tho. As you all mentionned pinning sounds bad but man drop all these shitty useless oral cycles and just get on 300-400mg of test for 12 weeks you’ll stay perfectly healthy, bloods will probably remain intact unless you’re genetically prone to certain problems and you’ll gain so much more clean tissue.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
People see tren as like the craziest thing on heart but with the limited knowledge I have and the things I read I understood a while ago that I’d rather run a mild tren cycle then orals like superdrol,dmz,Msten and what not. To me the harsh orals are the true killers. I’m not saying that tren is to take lightly tho. As you all mentionned pinning sounds bad but man drop all these shitty useless oral cycles and just get on 300-400mg of test for 12 weeks you’ll stay perfectly healthy, bloods will probably remain intact unless you’re genetically prone to certain problems and you’ll gain so much more clean tissue.
Yeah I basically see it as a middle of the road oral as far as health impact. It’s easily worth its cost in that regard; it pays out more for any type of competition than something else as toxic. It’s really the psychological sides that are the commitment for me.

My comment was more in the context of, but does OP actually even want to be running 500mg of test, 20mg M1T for first 4 weeks, THEN 8 weeks of Tren ace? Killer cycle, in multiple ways