Superdrol Liqua-Vade...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys are killing me here, I'm supposed to be saving up for a wedding and you put out SD and milk-thistle LV at these prices? How can I NOT buy this stuff in bulk? Please tell me this won't be a limited edition like the tren was.
awesome price! way to go (as always) PP!
Thanks for the support, Gentlemen!

I remember those days saving for my wedding; it wasn't easy for me either, lol! :)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New Products for 1st quarter 2010... - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

from PP Forum

Feb 1st –

New and improved Liqua-Vade formula for all LV products (better flavor, natural coloring, ect)
Superdrol LV – Limited run only (Cherry flavor)
Silymarin LV (Milk Thistle) – Liver support formula (Natural flavor)
ArginoCarn powder

Feb 15th –

Complete Designer Steroid profile section with chemical structure image, effects rating and chemical info.
Turinabol LV – Aka. Hdrol (Grape Flavor)
Formestane LV – Steroidial AI (Flavor Pending)
Peptopro protien powder - Possible flavors include lemon lime, mango, cranberry

March 1st –

Epistane, Protodrol, Furazabol… all possibilities depending source
availability.

OH MY GOD

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established

from PP Forum

Feb 1st –

New and improved Liqua-Vade formula for all LV products (better flavor, natural coloring, ect)
ArginoCarn powder

Feb 15th –

Complete Designer Steroid profile section with chemical structure image, effects rating and chemical info.

March 1st –

availability.

OH MY GOD
:head: :dance: :clap2: :djparty: :bigok: :firedevil: :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! I can't wait until all of that stuff comes out.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established

from PP Forum

Feb 1st –

ArginoCarn powder

Feb 15th –

March 1st –

availability.

OH MY GOD
oh my god turinabol lv ...... and protodrol or furazabol WOW count me in them for all of them probably epistane lv aswell !!!!!!

Ive just wet myself !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And to think i was thinking of never cycling again :) i just found my legs thanks for primordial perfomance i love you guys... gonna be an expensive year for me but worth it :) :)

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Which LV products that are being released are sticking around?

Cassavus

From what I've read, it sounds like they'll all stick around except the Superdrol. Also, Eric said that they won't be able to do Epi LV. So that one's out... :(

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I really want the Fura. I think that and the Turinabol LV will sell even better than the Superdrol LV. Another would be a complete cycle support LV.

That would be the cutting stack. Fura LV and Turinabol LV along with cycle support LV and Sustain Alpha LV. I would buy that in a heart beat.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Superdrone is a one-run product. As for the rest, time will tell. At the moment, I haven't heard they will be one-run items.

I know I'm really looking forward to Formestane-LV. :D

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Superdrone is a one-run product. As for the rest, time will tell. At the moment, I haven't heard they will be one-run items.

I know I'm really looking forward to Formestane-LV. :D
Yeah the formestane LV and sustain alpha would be a really good stack.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
bump for a great price from PP...$35 for atleast 3 cycle of SD in LV form in one bottle...! :thumbsup:

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Exactly what I am thinking...just hoping for grape flavor form lv to go with the cherry sustain alpha lv...sweet stack, literally...
Make the form lv in Cola flavor; then you could have cherry cola haha.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
lol would be sweet. i think everything is getting new flavoring soon also

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
waiting for l.v. fura & hd to come out. i'll shell out some dollars then.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hell ya, i cant wait to buy it.

Fura!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i really didn't want to ask this question but i will anyway, if SD is now on the ban list.....how am i able to buy this? is there a "tweak" in the makeup that makes it something other than the specific banned substance?

cmc

cmc

Awards
Where is Unreal Machine to run the Superdrone? Someone send this man a bottle to get the official report.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not sure why sd has not been banned.
it actually is a mystery. as this has been out for a while, and im sure they opposing forces know about it.

but I for one am not complaining, I personallly am enjoying sd, and it is a very versitile compound.

if all others were not around, I would hope there would be superdrol left.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am not sure why sd has not been banned.
it actually is a mystery. as this has been out for a while, and im sure they opposing forces know about it.

but I for one am not complaining, I personallly am enjoying sd, and it is a very versitile compound.

if all others were not around, I would hope there would be superdrol left.
Ya it does make one wonder. I would say it is the strongest one on the market and easiest for the average joe to get messed up because of.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
just picked me up 2 bottles of Superdrone. cant wait

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

For those of you that are still awake, you get first crack at it. The eagerly awaited Superdrone LV arrives!

The rest of the write-up will be placed up later today.

GO GET YOU SOME!

Click here for Superdrone-LV

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1cc (1mL oral syringe)

Servings per container: 125

Amount Per Serving %DV*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Superdrone 10mg**

(98% 2a, 17 a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Daily Value

**Daily Value not established

Other Ingredients: Other ingredients: Liqua-Vade Technology [Distilled water, sorbitan monolaurate, exthoxylated sorbitan trioleate, ethoxylated mono and di-glycerides, medium chain triglycerides, sesame oil, grape spirits, dimethyl isosorbide, phospholipid complex (phosphatidylcholine, lysophosphatidylcholine), ethyl oleate, glyceryl triacetate, tocopheryl acetate, hydroxyproply methylcellulose], juice extract from black carrot and hibiscus**, sweet cherry powder, malt syrup, natural cherry flavor, malic acid, sucralose, trisodium citrate, simethicone, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid†, sucrose†. ** For color † Used for food grade adhesive on syringe adapter
WARNING:
Product is not recommended for women, elderly, anyone under the age of 18 or anyone diagnosed with a serious health condition including but not limited to cancer, BPH, epilepsy, depression, diabetes, cardiovascular disease or high blood pressure. Always consult your physician before using this product with any over-the-counter or prescription medication.
NOTICE:
No artificial color

This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Bump!

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ordered mine today. I have to finish my letro, then finish 4 weeks of torem, then give my rat a 4 week break, then I'm gonna start my Superdrone pulse Bridged to Liquidrone Pulse Bridged to Epistane Pulse, Bridged to Furaguno Pulse. I would rather Hit a Fura LV (hint, hint) for the last leg of this baby.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok... link works now....

Also, checkout an interview I did on SHR. I explain the whole technology in detail.

-Eric[/QUOTE]

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about 9 week pulse bridge? 3 on super, 3 on liquidrone, 3 on epi/fur. Unreal says you can pulse 20mg of SD for 6 weeks safely. I was gonna be on SD for 3 weeks pulsed, then move to liquidrone UTT for 4 weeks (Non-Methyl) then to epi, then to Fura. Now after you guys input, I'm Stayin with SD at 3 weeks, Liquidrone UTT 2-3 weeks Then Epi/fura 3-4 weeks. All these will be pulsed 3 days a week-MWF

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
just saying, i dont know why you would even want to do this. pick 2 and run em for up to 6 weeks max

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just saying, i dont know why you would even want to do this. pick 2 and run em for up to 6 weeks max
The SD To EPI/FURA pulse it is

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
The SD To EPI/FURA pulse it is
Judging by most reviews Fura wouldn't be a good compound at all to pulse. It would be like pulsing Hdrol but even weaker because it's non methyl and the bioavailability isn't so good. So I say either lose the Fura or run it straight through.

I just don't think the idea sounds great. Pulsing SD sounds good, pulsing Epi sounds good; pulsing SD and Epi with Fura doesn't sound so good.

Just my opinion man.

Sorry for the thread hijack.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i hope i get paid before they sell out. i gotta get me some a dat superdrone:D

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am getting mine next Tuesday I just don't know which SD clone I am going to run. U name it and I probably have it lol.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am getting mine next Tuesday I just don't know which SD clone I am going to run. U name it and I probably have it lol.
lol im in the same boat.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4 weeks on a methyl bridged into 4 weeks on a solid non methyl (4ad/1ad comes to mind) with support sups ran, bridged into another mild methyl/non methyl hardner like (pick your mild non aromatizing dry steroid) could be a good cycle.

but, and I emphasize the but, you could strongly fcuk yourself up if you aren't careful and dont know what you are doing.

plus, pct is going to be a biznatch, better be an expert and know your body.

btw, this is crazy stupid, dont forget blood work, and make sure your insurance is up to date.
:D

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Primordial Performance: Knowledge Based Information Profiling Steroids

primordial performance has a new section with designer steroid profiles up. good stuff, with great info/references.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29