Awards
  • Established
fucc you all!!!!!!!!!!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
CHEST DAY YOU LITTLE GIRLS!!!

I got a compliment upon walking into the gym. Dude told me i looked STACKED and was asking me what my 1rms were.. lol. i told him i dont 1rm but im gonna try for my 360 on chest press...

but i did flat bench today. concentrated on form

bb bench

225 x 15 held last 3 reps out
245 x 12
275 x 8 counted to three on every set, made sure i did not lower elbows to keep delts from getting hit too hard
295 x 6

hammer strength wide

320 x 10
360 x 10
380 x 10

TRICEP PULL DOWNS (i couldnt belive the numbers myself)

flat bar

240 x 12
250 x 10
275 x 8

shoulders

lat raises
10s x 15
20s x 12
25s x 10
35s x 8

front raises

35 plate x 15
45 plate x 12
2 35 plates stacked x 10

pec deck

the stack (200 something)

3 sets of 10

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
good job you big giant f*ck. strength increases are impressive.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
good job you big giant f*ck. strength increases are impressive.
lol

i actually feel like i could have thrown a 25 on each side of that bench

but i think i broke one of the cable pulldowns on the cable machines lol...

not like snapped it but wore that sucker down from all the weight over time lol... OOPS

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
love the feeling of doing the whole stack on excercises... when i do pulldowns with the v-bar i stack it then take another pin and attach a plate to the stack with it. looks badass.,

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
yeah the vbar rocks the stack is two hundred, i use the bracket and attach plates to it. i get puzzled faces staring at me. feels god like. and im tired after wards, but feel like i could go in later that night and power through it again

im gonna be a sad boy when i run out of super lol

im gonna make a bet with myself i keep 90% of strength gains thru PCT

TankerBiskits

TankerBiskits

Awards
My 3 bottles of M-Drol just came today, I'm reading this wanting to start tomorrow. Still have two weeks of pct to run from my last real M1D cycle. When I get on though I'm running the first 4 weeks at 20/20/30/30 , pct for two weeks then slingshot back to another 4 weeks of 20/20/30/30. Liver supps and cyc support included.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good chest WO SC. If you can reps 275*8 with counting to 3 on every rep then your max is probably around 400. I dont max either but it's amazing how much you can do when its just 1 rep.

I love pulldowns i've gotten beastly at them. We got a 300 stack that I max, even at my bodyweight i have to slip my legs under the holds and use them to yank myself down onto the seat and i can just barely do it, and i'm doing sets of 10. Feels so damn good.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
protein intake was a little low today, so calories suffered but i will make up for it tomorrow. tomorrow is a leg day.

i love pull downs. less stress on my elbows than skull crushers...

dude my chest was so pumped today i looked like a doucher walkin around with my chest all puft out and mind you im still at a high body fat so im this jacked dude with a huge chest lookin like im trying to pop out of my shirt or something by flexing haha

fat flexing. love it

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Your PM box is full

OK man back from long weekend...

what exactly do you want me to do

i go some free time and can do now

PM me exact details

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
CHEST DAY YOU LITTLE GIRLS!!!

I got a compliment upon walking into the gym. Dude told me i looked STACKED and was asking me what my 1rms were.. lol. i told him i dont 1rm but im gonna try for my 360 on chest press...

but i did flat bench today. concentrated on form

bb bench

225 x 15 held last 3 reps out
245 x 12
275 x 8 counted to three on every set, made sure i did not lower elbows to keep delts from getting hit too hard
295 x 6

hammer strength wide

320 x 10
360 x 10
380 x 10

TRICEP PULL DOWNS (i couldnt belive the numbers myself)

flat bar

240 x 12
250 x 10
275 x 8

shoulders

lat raises
10s x 15
20s x 12
25s x 10
35s x 8

front raises

35 plate x 15
45 plate x 12
2 35 plates stacked x 10

pec deck

the stack (200 something)

3 sets of 10
1RM calculator, very accurate

http://www.nsca-lift.org/fly solo program/onearm.asp

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I never really had anything good come from 1RM - like the calculator tho.
yea they just inviting injury

I try to stay in the x 5 rep range and calculate from there.. Good enough for me and my joints

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
day 28

weight = 265 (+20)

my chest is actually a bit sore today. Along with my triceps (they never get sore anymore no matter how much i abuse them)

ive been bad about eating things in bigger portions so i stay fuller longer and dont have an appetite every 2 hours. normally i just stay eating but ive been working a lot and not much time for food prep..

joints are feeling great with my stack. cissus, flex and 10g fish oil.

ran out of cycle assist.. OOPS... so i ran out and got celery seed, hawthorne, b5 and b6 and NAC (already had zinc and milk thistle) so its all good..

2 weeks of Epi and we're off to PCT. Let's cross fingers and hope all gains are kept (want to end up at 260 if possible)

Today will be legs, couldnt wake up in time for a morning work out, was sleeping too good and i drooled LOL

chest feels so fukkin hard its not funnny. nuts are like raisins, but who was i to think i couldnt possible get shut down at 30mgs of SD? ;)

LETS DRY UP WITH EPI AND CUT THEM CARBS STARTING TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
LEG DAY

SQUATS ATG

135 x 15 warm up

185 x 12
225 x 10
315 x 8

Leg Press

450 x 15 warm up

630 x 12
830 x 10
920 x 10
1010 x 8

Superset leg extensions and hold w/ ham curls

240 x 10 (leg x)/ 100 x 10 (hams) x 3

seated calf raises

180 x 10
270 x 10
360 x 8 (got a major pump and had to quit)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
day 28

weight = 265 (+20)

my chest is actually a bit sore today. Along with my triceps (they never get sore anymore no matter how much i abuse them)

ive been bad about eating things in bigger portions so i stay fuller longer and dont have an appetite every 2 hours. normally i just stay eating but ive been working a lot and not much time for food prep..

joints are feeling great with my stack. cissus, flex and 10g fish oil.

ran out of cycle assist.. OOPS... so i ran out and got celery seed, hawthorne, b5 and b6 and NAC (already had zinc and milk thistle) so its all good..

2 weeks of Epi and we're off to PCT. Let's cross fingers and hope all gains are kept (want to end up at 260 if possible)

Today will be legs, couldnt wake up in time for a morning work out, was sleeping too good and i drooled LOL

chest feels so fukkin hard its not funnny. nuts are like raisins, but who was i to think i couldnt possible get shut down at 30mgs of SD? ;)

LETS DRY UP WITH EPI AND CUT THEM CARBS STARTING TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My tris rarely get sore anymore either- but they r stil lgrowing- its wierd I push them as hard as I possibly can and they have an awesome pump but they next day- almost no soreness! It makes me think I didnt do them hard enough and get in there and tear it up even harder- tommorrow is my favorite day of the week- chest day

btw ur a beast dude

Hope the epi works well for you I have always had great success with it- it has a soft spot in my heart as the first anabolic I ever ran

Ur a big dude I dosed mine at 50 mgs for five weeks whatcha gunna run it at?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My 3 bottles of M-Drol just came today, I'm reading this wanting to start tomorrow. Still have two weeks of pct to run from my last real M1D cycle. When I get on though I'm running the first 4 weeks at 20/20/30/30 , pct for two weeks then slingshot back to another 4 weeks of 20/20/30/30. Liver supps and cyc support included.
Your not going to give your body time in homeostasis??! I dont think thats very wise man

I do a 4-6 weeker plus pct so 8-10 weeks on then I give myself at least a month and a half after my pct till I start

This time Im going to try and wait the whole 2 1/2 months but I will prob only wait two to be honest

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
dude tomorrow starts my third week of epi bumped up to 70mgs

cycle looked like this

sd 15-30/30/30/30
epi - 0/0/50/60/70/70

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude tomorrow starts my third week of epi bumped up to 70mgs

cycle looked like this

sd 15-30/30/30/30
epi - 0/0/50/60/70/70
maybe its just me but
im surprised your not dead

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
SC is a big boi!

Some people can handle SD some can't. I'm glad i'm in the former party lol.

All i can say is that it's a pretty serious first cycle lol. It's way more serious than my cycle #4 (epi/SD bridge) and on that one I didn't even respond to the Epi so it's really not the same at all lol. I was so damn cautious when I started cycling, I waited 2 years until I used my bottle of Superdrol, I was terrified by everything I had read. My my how that has changed.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SC is mexican, have you seen the sh!t they eat? superdrol is nothing for this boy... our cycles look identical with doses bro... but i started the epi at 60 and i plan on getting up to atleast 100... though how well im reacting to it nowm i may not need to.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
maybe its just me but
im surprised your not dead
well thanks for the wishful thinking homie ;) I have come way closer to death then this, and it was just all in good fun. i am listening to my body, and when my body has enough, it will let me know. ahh my virgin receptors are loving this sh1t but i dont plan on using this bridge ever again.. well maybe a few years from now but this was to go big into the dark side. after everything i read about the weak methyls i thought i'd up the ante

I was thinking along the same lines. 30mg for 4 weeks of SD is a pretty serious dose, right bro?
yeah and you know there's a lot of scary motherf*ckers in this world.. im definitely not one of them. i love a thrill, i love living dangerously and I love how this is making me feel. most intense high ive felt besides... well i wont even go there..

i know a lot of people read my log and hold their tongue, but f**k them anyway cuz if you feel like you should say something, do it, even if its calling me an idiot. off cycle i got some big old nutz and i dont condone any actions i do, i do what works for me

SC is a big boi!

Some people can handle SD some can't. I'm glad i'm in the former party lol.

All i can say is that it's a pretty serious first cycle lol. It's way more serious than my cycle #4 (epi/SD bridge) and on that one I didn't even respond to the Epi so it's really not the same at all lol. I was so damn cautious when I started cycling, I waited 2 years until I used my bottle of Superdrol, I was terrified by everything I had read. My my how that has changed.

it is serious. but hell i predosed every support x 2 for like a whole month while i dealt with a sprained knee and waited on this cycle. i could have been dumb at 19 and run tren but that would have been stupid. could have run dbol at 21 but i got locked up and i htink that saved me from my stupidity. im a grown ass man if i die i had a blast doing it haha

i plan to get my blood panels done, and lay off the orals for a while. i can honestly say i am opting for a cut with t3 and 15 weeks of test, maybe sometime in the winter or next spring, depends on when my body has recovered from this bridge. i cant say i havent read some logs and truly felt inspired.

SC is mexican, have you seen the sh!t they eat? superdrol is nothing for this boy... our cycles look identical with doses bro... but i started the epi at 60 and i plan on getting up to atleast 100... though how well im reacting to it nowm i may not need to.

man we eat some sh1t boyyy!!! carne guisada, tamales, arroz y frijoles, chiles rellenos, carnitas..... superdrol should be liquid so i can mix it with my coffee... cafe con leche to be exact

100 on epi would scare me bro seriously im pushing it at 70 my joints ache a little bit my stack helps but if it werent for mega dosing fish oil and cissus i dont know if id even be doing the epi.

with all that said boys and girls today was my last dose of superdrol. i may or may not have ordered more sd clones for future runs but i guarantee it will be at least 52 weeks before i consider superdrol again

recomp time..... then maintenance... then my epic cut

if you dont sub that log youre dead to me... or scurred..... LOL

YouTube- DJ Khaled "All I Do Is Win" feat. Ludacris, Rick Ross, T-Pain & Snoop Dogg / Victory In Stores Now

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didnt know this was ur first cycle my God man that is crazy!!!!

O well us southern folk know how to eat eh southern???

STAYIN TRUE BANGIN SCREW!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
i told you i was gonna do it big... big gains, big strength and big liver!!! ;)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol
you guys make PHs/AAS look like candy

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
it is like candy...........

eat too much of it and its bad for you ;)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it is like candy...........

eat too much of it and its bad for you ;)
I have always had that problem- luckily I have people around both here and in real life to put me in check- and I listen

But damnit I wish I had a remote so i could fast forward 9 weeks to my first day of m14add/pmag winter bulk.....o well the wait will make it all the sweeter

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
MY LEGS ARE SOOORREEEE!!!!!

I skipped the gym today after such an intense workout. Making sure I get 8 hours of sleep tonight, I left the gym so late yesterday that I didnt fall asleep very easily.

Tomorrow will be back day with my new straps. Lets see if I can hit some new numbers.. :)

Weight is staying the same. 265 (+20)

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
SENSAI!!! HOLY MUTHER ****ER! +20 YOU MUST BE A FUKIN MONSTER MAN! 265 WOT!!

I havent checked in a while lol.
Dude great fukin gain

LOL nice. Just checkin and thought I would let you know I just beat off in under a minute :):) aight

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just checkin and thought I would let you know I just beat off in under a minute :):) aight
That's fkn creepy lol....

SC.. can you explain yourself? Why is this man telling you he beat off in under a minute?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I was supposed to rest yesterday but i got restless at the house and went to the gym (first day off of superdrol and i had slept like crap... but went anyway)

BACK DAY

t bar rows (from the floor with narrow grip)

135 x 12
180 x 10
215 x 8
240 x 6 baby im still breakin PRs....

Bent over row

135 x 12
185 x 10
225 x 10 - stopped here i just wasnt feeling the bent rows last night.. took too much out of me

Lat pull down

(wide grip)
150 x 12
175 x 10
200 x 8
200 x 8

underhand grip

175 x 8
187 x 8

iso rows

270 x 12
270 x 12 (concentration... OMG it tore up my back)

db rows (rear delts, rhombus, etc)

20 (each side) x 12
30 x 12
35 x 12

Workout could have been better, had I slept more than 4 or 5 hours the night before. Oh well, I still felt pumped afterwards, I think I used most of my aggression on that t bar

came home, eat 2 chicken breasts and spinach filled raviolis with some pesto

i feel tightness in my biceps fore arms and my back today, legs are feeling better from tuesday nights workout.

Running Epi solo is killing my joints, I am noticing how much this is drying me out. I was holding some extra water around my waist but that has gone down since my pants are fitting looser but I am still up 20 lbs. Either not that much water has dropped or im "recomping" like I had planned

I cant complain, except for my joints being achy. Im making sure I sleep like a rock tonight, might do some arms (today is normally chest day but I am dropping that to once a week to work on my scalpular imbalance...2 days back, 1 day chest)

tomorrow will definitely be an off day with legs on saturday and back again on sunday

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established

Dude great fukin gain

LOL nice. Just checkin and thought I would let you know I just beat off in under a minute :):) aight
That's fkn creepy lol....

SC.. can you explain yourself? Why is this man telling you he beat off in under a minute?
cause it took SC 3 minutes to beat him off.

Keep the homo sh1t in yall logs keep it out of mine... LOL

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey.. nothingman thought HE should let YOU know he did that.. we didn't bring it into your log haha.

Damn man you guys made me laugh and I spilled water on my laptop now theres a damn water mark on the screen I'm serious.. f***

nice numbers sc... I shoulda just stayed outta that creepy comment

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. Im gonna wreck my arms tonight. I feel TIGHTNESS in my biceps but I think I can still get it without overtraining. Didnt do anything to isolate them and I was using straps last night to make it a little easier on my arms

oh and since im doing arms im gonna do some traps they feel a little neglected, and calves could have gotten hit harder today. So ive got a full day at the gym today, and im in such a good mood. I slept a lot better last night but definitely wanna get a good 8 in tonight too.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established

Dude great fukin gain

umm either you're telling me that your junk works just fine...

or i should be really worried about you? LOL

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
good workout brahzizzle, i like those #s. I wanna start doing real T-bar rows again that's a good exercise.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
the only exercise on my back i havent been able to improve the last couple of weeks is bent rows.. What exactly is that hitting compared to t bar rows? I might try and do bent rows first next time i dunno...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
exactly the bent over rows won't increase as much if you're not hitting them fresh. For me it's my biggest back lift so i hit it first. Kinda like doing bench before you do dumbell flys.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Only a few (5 or 6) guys hit up t rows at my gym, and im one of them... And when someone rigs one up, you get half of the gym watching you. It's intense I love that ****... Maybe it's partly why I start out on it LOL...

Sunday I will hit up bb rows first.. Maybe I'll even throw in some ASGT before my workout and get really psyched.. And use my straps. I like the harbinger ones I got. I felt less stress on my fore arms

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SC you are a beast, motivation running abound in this here log.

i have never seen one person do t-rows with the BB in my gym. focking manhattan. anyone see the news today they found a 18th century ship under the WTC... my city is build on a giant landfill lol.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
SC you are a beast, motivation running abound in this here log.

i have never seen one person do t-rows with the BB in my gym. focking manhattan. anyone see the news today they found a 18th century ship under the WTC... my city is build on a giant landfill lol.
thanks buddy. last night me and a lil' dude i see at the gym hit it hard. the fukker is only 15, plays football and puts me to shame on squats. hes trying to gain to hit 180 (hes at 155 right now) and im just like at your age man just stay full lol

theres two guys i see using it from time to time, and then one of the trainers who recently won a competition uses it. he came by and told me that i should think about competing once my fats down..

im not much of the competing type, i just set personal goals and try to hit them

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
exactly the bent over rows won't increase as much if you're not hitting them fresh. For me it's my biggest back lift so i hit it first. Kinda like doing bench before you do dumbell flys.
same here... bent rows are my biggest back lift, always do them first... do tbar rows third. try hitting them first

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
hey.. nothingman thought HE should let YOU know he did that.. we didn't bring it into your log haha.

Damn man you guys made me laugh and I spilled water on my laptop now theres a damn water mark on the screen I'm serious.. f***

nice numbers sc... I shoulda just stayed outta that creepy comment
Im gonna post a picture of me nuts here man!!!!!! LETS COMPARE NUT PICS

whos are the smallest? :) :) or should i make a new thread for this? hmmm