Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
400 grams of protien dead Lord

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
uh... maybe 50 maybe 60.. i dont trip about consuming 'too much' at one sitting because i believe whole food breaks down gradually, and since its a slower acting protein then lets say whey or isolate, then your body isnt done with it in an hour like it is with the powders lol

today im on a chicken breast, sweet potatoes, 2 scoops whey, 2 cans tuna, 5 slices deli turkey, 2 4oz portions of sirloin, almonds and a glass of milk... doin pretty good

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
ok diet has been pretty good for today, actually damn good this whole week, or better yet this whole cycle ive had 3 cheat days and today is gonna be a baaadd cheat day im going to a place in the city for my friends bday and im just gonna eat whatever the hell looks good

i work hard i deserve it and who the fukk are you?! lol

ill be back to tell you how delicious my meal was boys and girls

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
enjoy the meal SC, i enjoyed a couple delicious meals while my fam was in town last wk... you've earned it.

chocomilk

chocomilk

Awards
Man I upped the carbs for two days... two days... and my abs got lost in fat and bloat

but they were the best two I've had in a long time :(

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok diet has been pretty good for today, actually damn good this whole week, or better yet this whole cycle ive had 3 cheat days and today is gonna be a baaadd cheat day im going to a place in the city for my friends bday and im just gonna eat whatever the hell looks good

i work hard i deserve it and who the fukk are you?! lol

ill be back to tell you how delicious my meal was boys and girls
hell yea SC, enjoy that meal, you earned it, and besides get it outta the way before you start that recomp!

rippednmichig

rippednmichig

Awards
I'm in, I wanna see how this DAA works out for you.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FUGGIN EAT EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!! I hope you ended up eating the greasiest lard infested manwich youve ever seen brother.....GET IT!!!!!!!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude destroy it! FUKING DESTROY EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Besides biggest thing in BB i think is consistency one meal out of like 50 isnt going to hurt u to bad- hell even like 5 out of 50 or 10.....but prolly 5

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Heres one of my solutions eggs

Some people cook em... LOL

Man up and drink that sh!t

eggwhitesint.com
When they decided to put that drawing of my body on the boxes I really wish they'd told me they were gonna put a chicken head on my neck :(. Great, now no one is gonna believe its a drawing of me:ntome:

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When they decided to put that drawing of my body on the boxes I really wish they'd told me they were gonna put a chicken head on my neck :(. Great, now no one is gonna believe its a drawing of me:ntome:
I believe you Nate. I believe you!!!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
You guys crack me up!!! I had a big ass mushroom swiss burger and a salad with walnuts and ranch... Spinach dip and fried green beans.. YUMMMMM

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
You guys crack me up!!! I had a big ass mushroom swiss burger and a salad with walnuts and balsamic vinegar... Spinach dip and fried green beans.. YUMMMMM
FIXED :)

I JUST finished some steak and eggs and now (b/c of that post) I am hungry again. Thank you :grumpy:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
oh sure blame it on me dont blame it on the fact that youre a bodybuilder! lol

oh my bad dude did i say ranch??? ;)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Holy **** i just stepped on the scale, i have no been bad i have not gained fat in the last couple of days jsut had that cheat meal last night and i am up 3 lbs!!!!!

can you say +21??? I just hit muthafukkin 266!!!

I was gonna take today as my second day off but then I might have needed a tampon...
I couldnt stay away

BACK

Lat pull down wide grip

162 x 12
175 x 12
187 x 12
200 x 10

Hammer strength iso row

270 x 12
320 x 10
360 x 8

Face pulls w/ tricep rope

200 x 12
220 x 10
230 x 10

Rear delt flys (dunno what its called lol)

20s on each side x 10
30 x 10
35 x 8

bent over dumb bell rows

85 x 10 (each side)
95 x 10
100 x 10

UGHHH such a pump in my rear delt and my lats, biceps were on fire and i did 21s with a barbell 70lbs

Left the gym feeling like a beast, masculated every other dude in there just with the intense look on my face

just when i thought my SD cycle was starting to weaken... It comes back and bites me in the ass

weighed myself at the gym and at home before i had a shake and i weighed 3 lbs up. I feel amazing... Almost wanna run the SD one more week but i dont think its wise... god i love this sh1t

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
haha, great workout SC! You are having one hell of a first cycle huh... i'm right there with ya SD is the ****. 266, damn son! My scale just said 242, it freaked me out lol.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
im pronated forward from having a strong chest and weak back so i am hitting my same 3 day split x 2 but instead of having the second chest day im gonna just do triceps and delts and leave out chest

my girl said my traps are swole from the shrugs (oops forgot to add those) and the face pulls.. She said my arms are pulled back i truly feel like i can fix my imbalance in a matter of 3 months or so if i keep it up

i feel unstoppable. like a monster haha...

Did you eat your wheaties this morning son? FUKK NAW MOM I HAD MY SUPERDROL!

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow. just wow. 266 thats the stuff my dreams are made of.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Dude and im fuccin fat.. I can't wait to cut and just really look stupid you know?? I think this was the push i needed past the plateau i was at.. And this site really offers motivation i mean hell i got 300 replies on a log of people watching me do my thing. Pretty cool bro. I love AM!!

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well im glad you are finding motivation, you are blowing up bro. its awesome.. im finding my own motivation in this log... you realize i need to gaine 41lbs to catch you lol.

**edit**
i just threw 12 chicken breasts on the grill.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
mmm dinner was delicious..

2 cans of tuna ( i added a scoop of oil for more fats lol)

a healthy portion of broccoli, cauliflower, and squash

and for dessert I had my fake cheat shake

i cup milk, half packet of sugar free banana pudding powder and a scoop of my chocolate casein blend... TASTED LIKE BRAUMS CHOCOLATE BANANA SHAKE and it had 8 carbs and 42 grams of protein and a little under 300 cals.. FUCC YEAH

Tomorrow is chest im gonna make my triceps scream tomorrow I might do push ups between every chest set if im feeling stupid like i was tonight

if i wake up and i still weigh 266 or more then im running SD for another week.

if i lose any weight i will keep the cycle as planned

you gon' stop me???

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
well im glad you are finding motivation, you are blowing up bro. its awesome.. im finding my own motivation in this log... you realize i need to gaine 41lbs to catch you lol.

**edit**
i just threw 12 chicken breasts on the grill.
dude im just a big boy.. it will be truly motivating when i take my ass from 20+ % bf to 10-12... Im sure ill have some loose skin for a while hahaha

But fucc it im shootin for perfection now im just getting warmed up you can call me lebron cuz im already on that HEAT

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
rofl o_O

I get my cheat today...ice cream :D Maybe some cheesecake too eh

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Bah, I've gone from 20 to below 10 before and no loose skin. I'm in my 30's. I dont think you'll have a problem man. Its enormous obease people that have the skin hanging.

Hey I forgot to tell you SC I found that double protein bread, its pwnage.

chocomilk

chocomilk

Awards
Especially since you'll have all that new muscle to fill in that loose skin :)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
man a few months ago im sure my body fat was a lot higher bro im tellin you ive been BIG all my life and once i go into a formal cut im sure it will definitely show how much extra ive been carrying lol

im not hating on myself i just know where i stand. but hopefully yeah the new muscle just keeps filling in the space lol

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude im just a big boy.. it will be truly motivating when i take my ass from 20+ % bf to 10-12... Im sure ill have some loose skin for a while hahaha

But fucc it im shootin for perfection now im just getting warmed up you can call me lebron cuz im already on that HEAT

AMEN The Good Lord done blessed me with genes where I can build muscle easy and cut the fat easy!

Love being a naturally built bigg un

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AMEN The Good Lord done blessed me with genes where I can build muscle easy and cut the fat easy!

Love being a naturally built bigg un
This friggin guy!!!!! Cut fat easy...me no likey

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Oh the scale gods have heard my prayers

266.5 biatch!

Looks like im just gonna finish this bottle of SD (there's actually only 10 pills left, so thats 5 days at 30mg... fucc it)

Gonna keep the overall length of the cycle the same length tho, not gonna push out the epi any longer than originally planned...

We went to this breakfast place we hit up every sunday, and our server said im looking jacked lol. I winked at her and said YOU LIKE IT HUH? SHE DOES TO (referring to my girl) and my girl cracked up..

Also my buddy was like "man I gotta get on your diet cuz you're tearing the gym up"

thank you AM for supporting the log and thank you superdrol for all that youve done :D

chocomilk

chocomilk

Awards
Go hard or go home SC... how many weeks do you have left what's the plan right now?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Well I have 3 more days to finish my SD and then 2 weeks of Epi solo... but im thinking of just killing the 10 pills i will have left (5 more days of SD) and only running epi for the remainder (9 days solo)... I might not do this i have three days to decide.. but i thought my strength and muscle gains were over i guess not....

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
If you keep pushing Hard you can definately keep gaing strength.. Sometimes even in PCT.:yikes:
oh i plan on pushing hard in pct... yet, the idea of an extra week when ive already abused my liver and run the high dose does not seem like overkill. if i get sides in those five days, i will cut it off the day i get em.. no problem

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh i plan on pushing hard in pct... yet, the idea of an extra week when ive already abused my liver and run the high dose does not seem like overkill. if i get sides in those five days, i will cut it off the day i get em.. no problem
DO IT!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I have 3 more days to finish my SD and then 2 weeks of Epi solo... but im thinking of just killing the 10 pills i will have left (5 more days of SD) and only running epi for the remainder (9 days solo)... I might not do this i have three days to decide.. but i thought my strength and muscle gains were over i guess not....
dude SC you've had a great 1st cycle with super, DAMN. Fukk it just finish out the rest of them pills. Why save 10 SD pills? lol, keep tearing it up big man! 266!! SHEEEEIIIIIT

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
tomorrow is my day of so i had a second dinner lol....

2 chicken breasts with cheese and bacon...

made my own "double down"

FUKK YOU KFC!!!

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
You have not experienced any sides yet; I don't think you have any problem stretching the SD a few more days, especially at your bodyweight. Seems like you found your sweet spot real quick! Real niiice.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
KILL IT!!!! Keep it going man. And DAMN YOU!!! Post some pics for us fellas following. I just want to see how that 266 sets on you. CUz im 250 and I look like I way a little less.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
yeah i guess me and superdrol get along great!!! lol

ill try and get some pics but i dont really like posting up pics of myself.. plus i got some tats (not the ones visible in the tat thread) that i dont really want shown.......... LOL for personal reasons

but expect pics in my cut log this winter. yes.. a winter cut! why? cuz i did a spring and summer bulk.. youre gonna see me go from endomorph to mesomorph or die trying

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
monster

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
haha yall need to quit it

rochabp