Southern Charm Turns Up the Heat - Superdrol Cycle

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
SC... just finish your cycle and PCT normally. Isn't this your first cycle? It's already crazy.

Save the test for next time. You'd have to get test and wait 4 weeks to for it to kick in, there's no way you can successfully incorporate it into this cycle.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
ok i thought about it and i JUST thought that it would take a while for the test to kick in and it makes sense that the test would have to be doing its job by than...

im just gonna finish this one out lol

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this is your first cycle??? yeah just wrap it up and PCT normal. but research the cruise and stick in your back pocket for another season. im about to do it so you can follow along there. and im cruisin out of the same sd/epi bridge so it'll give you an idea.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
well i LIKE the idea of a cruise but i may just save my test and run it solo maybe with some t3 for a recomp later on.. im gonna get some blood work and do my pct and bust my ass to keep the gains from SD and go from there

thanks for the crazy idea.. Like I said it sounded appealing but I always think things through and this would have me saying "that the F*CK are you doing man?!"

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well when talking about aas, its definitely best to err on the side of caution

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry SC don't wanna hijack or anything but is a solo test cycle worth it? i'm thinking about it too for later on maybe in the winter but is it worth it to run it solo without a kickstart? for a first time.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
i love superd but i wanna stay away from orals all together for a while... i think one of the reasons why i did so great getting by without sides is due to the fact that i preloaded everything out the ass and its not really something i wanna do again.. plus i know my blood work is gonna be JACKED.. so i wanna see what 500-750mgs of test a week feels like, and use it primarily to stay anabolic during a recomp/cut. I need to shed a lot of this fat off if I ever want to start my way to my long term goal, and I feel like I can really tweak my diet to shed the fat with the aid of some test to keep a good portion of the gains ive made in the last couple of years

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
when i read that SC was on 30 SD and 50 Epi I was thinking HOLY first cycle. My first cycle was ****ing sugar pills.

As you guys may know I am doing the test bridge too... all the way into high-dosed Hdrol and T3 recomp. Good way to help keep gains from a bulking cycle.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
12 weeks of test is nice. 32 is nice-er.
yea im on day 90

and just threw in

oral epi/tren upped the test to 750 and just for good measure Tren E @ 300 :)

Oh and dont forget the Proviron im running @ 50mg ED

Gotta cap me some VAR gonna add that for my joints @ 100mg ED

Ohhh and u can get blood work done while on cycle, just got my mid cycle blood work back hence all the knew goodies ;)

Its the gift that keeps on giving

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
i just think that orals are more of a hassle.. I LOVED the quick results that SD gave me and im dead set on working my ass off and keeping the protein and cals up to keep the gains but at the same time i just cant keep bulking. im gonna give my body some time to start everything back up, gonna get a diet going and gradually start dropping carbs between a couple weeks after PCT and then add in the test and up my protein and drop more cals if possible..

I admit i want "faster" results hell who doesn't love seeing drastic changes all of you would be lying your asses off, I worked really hard to gain muscle, i know ive come a long way and i know the fats not just gonna fall off but im building a cycle that I think I can center around a very clean, almost keto like diet... like i said i have been wanting to run real anabolic cycles for years now, sd was my push into the dark side, and while I love it I think that I can stay safer with AAS as long as its done right. I do plan to run HCG with test tho cuz while my girlfriend is understanding that shutdown happens, I do like the idea of recovering faster.

You live and you learn.. But i think the best learning comes from doing it yourself. You can read how to build a house but if you've never worked with your hands all that book knowledge is gonna build a crappy house

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, fellow gym god! ha

Ze joints.... SUCK. pu$$y ass db squats were enough to remind me why I dont squat. my knees have been a little dry but nothing too bad, my tendonitis flares up RANDOMLY lol and my shoulder.. well it's not getting better but its not getting worse

i plan on keeping at least 15 of these bad boys ive got 1 week left of the drol and this epi just makes everything nice and hard. its working really fast too.. is there a synergy with methylated compounds or just twice the kick to the liver?? LOL

OH guys im kinda freaked out. Last night I started getting heart burn.. And I had it for a while today. Nothing TOO bad but I havent had it the whole time ive been on cycle, and my diet has not really changed. i even ate really spicy indian food on that cheat day i went to the zoo and no heart burn. everything i have eaten has been pretty mild lately what gives?? i read somewhere that this could be a sign of liver toxicity????
Steroids period can cause reflux as well as other gastric problems. Often a simple H2 blocker like pepcid ac or zantac will help with that. FYI. Awesome cycle SC.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Thank you I got some of that off brand stuff from walmart been taking it for a couple of days.. Never had issues with heart burn, thought it might be from the cycle. Thanks duke Ive had fun.. Its coming closer to the end, or at least the part where I solidify my gains. Thanks for the input

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
mmmm dinner tonight.....

sirloin medallions or cod? or flounder?? or asian style sirloin medallions?

the choices the choices hurry fellas i need some input fast i gotta start planning dinner so its not too late LOL

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
come on i know you guys eat the SH1T out of some food gimme some suggestions i wanna try something different tonight.. LOL i wanna have something that TASTES like a cheat meal but isnt one lol

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
f that bro. i dont eat anything that tastes good. i have about 200 cans of plain disgusting tunafish in my cupboard and i eat that straight out the can or a grill plain ass chicken breast. f cooking.

eat for purpose not for taste... then get back to admiring the mirror.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Sadly I have come to find food is like medicine. I take it I dont eat it lol! I dont even cook much anymore I just eat the raw material dude.

Sometimes i dont even chew, just in the mouth, down it with water. I miss taste, I think...

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
SC your up 18 pounds? Thats pownage. I lost a fuickin pound today :(. Fukin 12 hour day in the heat yesterday and a 9 hour today. I still made it to the gym for 2 hours though, I guess I can thank the SD for that.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
testing my sig... sorry Im a newb

Ah it works now :) I figured your thread wanted a bump, sorry for using and abusing it.

Holy **** I have sucsessfully spammed your thread (did I spell that right)

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
come on i know you guys eat the SH1T out of some food gimme some suggestions i wanna try something different tonight.. LOL i wanna have something that TASTES like a cheat meal but isnt one lol
Go for the fish, it's easier on the gut.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
My macros are 60 20 20

F@ck carbs

Im a carnivore and i eat steak and eggs every day

Just had 1/2lb grilled salmon and green beans

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
f that bro. i dont eat anything that tastes good. i have about 200 cans of plain disgusting tunafish in my cupboard and i eat that straight out the can or a grill plain ass chicken breast. f cooking.

eat for purpose not for taste... then get back to admiring the mirror.
hahaha i love the taste of good food. so that makes me not mind cooking. im off tomorrow so i dont give a fKK.. yeah i eat a lot of tuna and mild as chicken, a lot of oats with just pb in there, but when i have the time its all good

we're doing marinated sirloin medallions and just a taste of sweet potato with some butter... bit of a cheat meal i guess but its all good

trust me bro i feel what you're saying but adding spices is not only quick but it makes things a lot more tolerable.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
My macros are 60 20 20

F@ck carbs

Im a carnivore and i eat steak and eggs every day

Just had 1/2lb grilled salmon and green beans
dude i eat a ****load of eggs... i could live off of steak and eggs i HATE green beens but i eat em id rather have some broccoli lol

but 1/2 lb of salmon sounds like it was great

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
SC your up 18 pounds? Thats pownage. I lost a fuickin pound today :(. Fukin 12 hour day in the heat yesterday and a 9 hour today. I still made it to the gym for 2 hours though, I guess I can thank the SD for that.
yeah im also on week 2 of epi and running sd at 30... i DO not recommend.. But i know im gonna drop some water here next week, along with some fat as ive been keeping my carbs down.

Ed i feel ya bro i fukkin love carbs tho.. oats, pasta, bagels.. Id choose meat over anything but i love carbs

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Out of curiousity how much Tuna you guys consume a week? I used to consume alot, but then I was wondering if maybe the mercury was too much, so I slowed. Its one thing I never really looked into the details of.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Out of curiousity how much Tuna you guys consume a week? I used to consume alot, but then I was wondering if maybe the mercury was too much, so I slowed. Its one thing I never really looked into the details of.
I used to eat bt 2 and 3 cans a day. I wouldn't be worried about mercury content all that much even if u eat more than that.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Not just mercury, fish have alot of toxins in them from their environment. But I'm still waiting to die from far worse stuff.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
when im living on my own and therefore have to cook anything im gonna eat... probably 5 cans a day on average. ill go in cycles tho, i will hardly eat any for a while then ill eat like 8 a day for a while lol. i used to be concerend aobut mercury poisoning as well but i looked into and its more of a concern if you are a infant or elderly person... neither of which i am so watch out albacore... which btw has the most mercury of any type of canned tuna.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well when talking about aas, its definitely best to err on the side of caution
Lol NONSENSE lets stack 3 methylated orals and MEGAPLEXX

SC- looks like u had a great run man work hard in that pct and you wll be happy!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I used to eat bt 2 and 3 cans a day. I wouldn't be worried about mercury content all that much even if u eat more than that.
yeah i eat one.. i eat other fish tho.. mahi, flounder, cod, salmon, tilapia.. Although I try to eat wild caught fish as my primary seafood source.

Not just mercury, fish have alot of toxins in them from their environment. But I'm still waiting to die from far worse stuff.
well thats why you buy wild caught and not farm raised fish. there's a website that shows the toxins and mercury levels of different species of fish. ill dig around and see if i can find it. not too worried thought besides the tuna and tilapia every fish i eat is wild caught

when im living on my own and therefore have to cook anything im gonna eat... probably 5 cans a day on average. ill go in cycles tho, i will hardly eat any for a while then ill eat like 8 a day for a while lol. i used to be concerend aobut mercury poisoning as well but i looked into and its more of a concern if you are a infant or elderly person... neither of which i am so watch out albacore... which btw has the most mercury of any type of canned tuna.
5-8 cans a day? I'd go insane bro.. But that's just me. I had a rare seared Ahi tuna steak the other day... and ill say that I could eat one of those every day, a whole fkkin pound of it!

Lol NONSENSE lets stack 3 methylated orals and MEGAPLEXX

SC- looks like u had a great run man work hard in that pct and you wll be happy!

Yeah thanks buddy I actually am down a pound today I think this EPI is doing its job. I feel less bloated lets see about that strength today Im doing chest again. I wanna see if I can hit that 450 on the decline machine again I felt like a BOSS when I hit that lol

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
hey bro - i just got back from the holiday weekend and im answering all my PMs and checking in on the subbed threads - cant really read up on all i missed so let me know whats going on when u get a chance and how the cycles going. Hope you enjoyed the holiday - later.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Heres one of my solutions eggs

buy 4 gallons of egg whites for 120 bucks and just drink that sh!t

I pour out one cup then add three Omega 3 whole eggs chuck in some ground up oats and you got 50g best prtein fats and carbs known to man

Some people cook em... LOL

Man up and drink that sh!t

eggwhitesint.com

4 Gallon Case Discount

This order comes with 4 - One Gallon Bottles.

Each GALLON OF 100% PURE LIQUID EGG WHITES are in an airtight, freezer safe plastic container.

Contains about 14 dozen egg whites per Gallon.

Based on 1/2 cup servings, for a 5 egg white omelet, each gallon will give at least 30 servings.

Must be refrigerated at all times.

Will stay good in your refrigerator for 3 to 4 months. Can be frozen indefinitely.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
dude that looks bomb!!!

but i still like to cook that sh1t!! you guys can try and talk me out of cooking food but its not gonna stop me..

thats definitely a good deal i am a big fan of buying in bulk so its on!!!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
chest day... weight is down one pound... (+17) at 262

definitely losing some fat since lowering carbs... less water retention as ive been watching my sodium more and upping the potassium

chest...

hammer strength wide

320 x 12
340 x 10
360 x 10
380 x 8 - new pr.. i am still seeing a bit of strength gains

db flys

50 x 12
55 x 10
60 x 8

triceps

rope pull down

140 x 12
150 x 10
170 x 8

flat bar pull down

210 x 12
230 x 10
250 x 8

shoulders

front raises

3 sets of 10 with 45 lb plate

3 sets lateral raises with 25 lb plates each side x 10

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
chest day... weight is down one pound... (+17) at 262

definitely losing some fat since lowering carbs... less water retention as ive been watching my sodium more and upping the potassium

chest...

hammer strength wide

320 x 12
340 x 10
360 x 10
380 x 8 - new pr.. i am still seeing a bit of strength gains

db flys

50 x 12
55 x 10
60 x 8

triceps

rope pull down

140 x 12
150 x 10
170 x 8

flat bar pull down

210 x 12
230 x 10
250 x 8

shoulders

front raises

3 sets of 10 with 45 lb plate

3 sets lateral raises with 25 lb plates each side x 10
Damn nice lift ;)

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
y props on the bench

Deserving of a little gift

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good southern/ My rodeo with super is going to have to wait a while. Tests came back from the doc, I have really low test. SOO>> I gotta get that under control first before any hoo ra'a!!! But props on that bench man. Good ****!!!!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
thanks yall ive got insatiable hunger today lol... so far ive eaten 1 8 oz steak, 8 eggs, 1 can of tuna, a glass of milk, 2 pieces of wheat toast, a hand ful of almonds, 2 scoops of nutrapro, and some veggies... gonna cook that sirloin tip tonight its been marinating for a minute so i think its gonna fall apart.. and those sweet potato mash potatoes last night were killer!!!

bigdeepsquats

Awards
thanks yall ive got insatiable hunger today lol... so far ive eaten 1 8 oz steak, 8 eggs, 1 can of tuna, a glass of milk, 2 pieces of wheat toast, a hand ful of almonds, 2 scoops of nutrapro, and some veggies... gonna cook that sirloin tip tonight its been marinating for a minute so i think its gonna fall apart.. and those sweet potato mash potatoes last night were killer!!!
nice log, and about those egg whites, just drink em' with a little bit of apple cider vinegar.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
lol sorry if you think this sounds pu$$y but i dont DRINK egg whites.. Unlike some of you i like to ENJOY my food lol

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EAT FOOD!!!!! HELLS YAEH!!!!!!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
i do have to say tho with tuna if you eat it right out of the can dont drain EVERY bit of juice of yeah its gonna be chewy as hell, the trick is to leave a bit of juice in there.. I could eat 3 cans straight like that hahaha

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive been eating a can of tuna mixed with some beans(pinto, kidney, black)all together. Sooo dry, but my energy levels have been through th e roof the last couple of days. Lunch at work!!!!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
i just added up my macros im at 3600 calories today i ate...

2 cans of tuna
20 oz of sirloin total (spread throughout the day)
a banana
a giant scoop of pb
2 scoops blended protein (34g of whey/egg/casein mix)..thought it was nutrapro used the wrong one
eggs
onions, mushrooms, etc
cheese
2 servings almonds
2 pieces of wheat bread

woaah only 70 carbs today thats a lot of protein and fats i think i had about 350 grams of protein mmmm anabolic goodness

and im still fukkin hungry!!!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
woaah only 70 carbs today thats a lot of protein and fats i think i had about 350 grams of protein mmmm anabolic goodness

and im still fukkin hungry!!!
man im the same way. everytime i do high protein, high fat, low carbs my hunger is uncontrollable

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
man im the same way. everytime i do high protein, high fat, low carbs my hunger is uncontrollable
lol i ended up at 4000 calories yesterday with 400 grams of protein an only added 8 carbs to what I had before.. so needless to say I woke up starving this morning.. I needed a carbo load

so i made a shake

1 scoop natty pb
1 large banana
1 cup oats
1 cup 2% milk
40-50grams of casein/egg/whey
ice

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
i also woke this morning and I am up that pound I was down. Back up at 263 (+18) and I even went low carb yesterday... So it seems as if the Superdrol is still workin this last week, I also notice that while I have not lost a whole pants size, the current one is a bit looser.

After an intense leg, back and chest workout back to back I am going to take 2 days off to let my body recover. Yesterday my elbow was bothering me (i know its the epi) as was my shoulder. So I am going to take it easy and try to eat high fat/protein and low carb (well maybe not so much today its gonna be a cheat day..iits my buddys bday we're going out to eat with his family)

I feel good still, i had trouble getting to sleep and i popped 2 melatonin... Woke up feeling like dogsh1t so groggy from the melatonin, will never take 2 again..

I am still yawning as we speak, i slept great but it did a number on me. my joints feel like ass thanks to the epi. at least i know its working. hopefully it will help me maintain those numbers straight into pct and really solidify everything. my goal is to keep my weight at 263 and go low carb for the 2 weeks of epi straight, and then up the carbs a bit again during PCT so I have my solid energy I need in the gym

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
god damn, internet n these women... Im getting out of minnesota

but back to the subject

low carb suxzorz, sleepy, no energy, breathe stinks, urine stinks, moody all that fun bs. look damn good after its done tho. I suggest some ECA during that

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
yeah my only energy that i get on low carb is from pre workouts, but i have been trying to stay away from caffeine ive been really trying to watch my blood pressure... However once this super is gone i might look into the eca..

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
yeah my only energy that i get on low carb is from pre workouts, but i have been trying to stay away from caffeine ive been really trying to watch my blood pressure... However once this super is gone i might look into the eca..
use xtend or purple wraath i love the latter it rocks

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Nice on the 400 grams of protein lol

Hey how much can we consume in one sitting? like 50?