-1 cap Formadrol per day
*ancillaries to be added as needed

PCT Plans
-Undecided, various options readily available

Diet
300 pro/ 300 carb/ 80 fat

Workout
-20 minutes moderate cardio
-1 bodypart per day (4-6x/week pending work schedule)
-PCT routine: HST

History
Halo, Phera, Epi--->SD bridge, Pmag, Halo/Epi, M14add

REVIEW

Objective: The Numbers

Body Comp: I gained 8 pounds of lean mass and lost 1 pound of fat based on weekly skinfolds. Progestin Beta was surprisingly more anabolic than I expected.

Strength: I gained approximately 10 pounds per lift on upper body compound lifts such as BB Flat Bench Press and DB Rows. I gained approximately 20 pounds per lift on power moves such as squats, straight leg DL, and shrugs. Those are all in a 3 sets of 12 rep range to give perspective. I agree with Kleen's perspective that the compound didn't inherently make me stronger. Strength would creep up when lean mass would increase.

Number of Visible Abs at Rest:
Pre-Cycle: 0
Post Cycle: 2 at rest, 4-6 post workout :D

Subjetive: Personal Notes and Opinions

Mood: There may have been a hint of alpha male for approximately 1-2 weeks. But mood leveled off after that. I'm inherently a cranky person, but Progrestin Beta didn't exacerbate my inner a-hole.

Libido: For the first half of the cycle, libido was increased with slightly enhanced sexual performance. There were a few times where I did feel a bit more aggressive in the bedroom also. For the second half of the cycle, libido felt "flat." I personally noticed a drop off in my sexual performance. But it wasn't bad enough for the wife to make fun of me for it :D

Gyno: I have a history of gyno with 2 small lumps that vary in size. They come and go depending on how careless I am with supplementation. I had ZERO gyno exacerbation with Progestin Beta. To be fair, I took 2 caps Formadrol per day throughout the cycle. I've never taken this particular Formadrol ingredient profile so I can't elaborate on other possible explanations. All I know is that I almost always expect gyno to get worse or flare up on cycle. And it did not with Progrestin Beta and the mild Formadrol plan.

Discussion: Chit Chat, Mostly Nonsense

My overall description of this compound is that it's subtle. The gains were slow, but very steady once I stepped back and looked at the big picture. There's nothing explosive about this compound in the gym or body comp wise. Referring to Kleen's report again, I don't believe that this compound compares to Epithio for me. I get a bit of androgenic effect with epithio. In which case, strength comes on faster and I notice a bit of an overall body "shape" change with a select few desingers. For example, I notice a bid difference in my V-taper with compounds such as epithio and phera. My shoulders, chest, and quads really blew up with those compounds. But this body change was more subtle and comparable to Progmagnon for me personally. At the same time, I accomplished in 4 weeks on Progestin Beta what took me 6 weeks on PMag.

I had some recomp effect later in the cycle, but it required a careful watch with my diet. This is not a recomp agent like Hdrol or Superdrol that simply require a huge volume of calories. I leaned out a bit, but I wouldn't classify this as a cutter.

I like the idea of stacking progestin beta. I think that the individual should tailor this to stack with something that is more explosive for their personal tastes. It would be interesting to bridge Progestin Beta into M14add during an all out bulk. I envision gaining 6-8 pounds on Progestin and then sending the cycle into overdrive with M14 to really blow up.

It would also be interesting to see if Progestin beta could still be anabolic during a cutting cycle alongside Formestane and a fat burner. Kleen suggested stacking with something for androgenic, such as a dhea based designer. I think that's a good idea. My personal alternative idea is to use formestane instead, although it still follows Kleen's aggression/strength/libido enhancing logic to balance out the stack.

Body Composition

..........Weight......BF%......Lean.......Fat.....
Start.....185.6.....14.90.....157.94....27.66..
Wk 1.....188.0.....15.68.....158.53....29.47..
Wk 2.....191.0.....15.48.....161.42....29.58..
Wk 3.....193.4.....15.10.....164.20....29.20..
Wk 4.....193.4.....13.82.....166.67....26.73

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am subbed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets do this!! :AR15firing:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Now we are talking baby! I am in...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome! Hope to learn some tips for my run.

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
subbed! Remember this is a sublingual, so shake it up, take out 1cc and hold it under the tongue for 60 seconds, then swish it around and swallow.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for subbing everyone.

AZ, I dunno if you'll learn anything. But, you'll be able to laugh every time I screw something up :)

Day 1

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It feels good to log again. It really puts me in the mindset to prioritize my training and nutrition. Not that either of those aspects of my life have been awful. I just wouldn't categorize myself as "hardcore" over the past 6 months or so with all sorts of life changes.

I performed skinfolds today for baseline, but I haven't calculated them yet. I'm sure the results will be an absolute train wreck... que fat guy slow walk music :burger:

I also took a before pic, maybe a hint of abs if you look at it from the correct angle :afro:

So far today, I've dosed Progestin Beta twice and the Formadrol once. As far as other supps go, I throw in a scoop of BCAA almost every day, sometimes a few times per day. I use FocusXT preworkout IF I feel I need it on occasion.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will learn and laugh then! FocusXT is great stuff by the way. Don't know what flavor you have but, the Black Cherry is not great and the coloring they used stains your teeth and lips. Looks like you just went down on Mama Smurf!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well that is too bad, if it made you look like you went down on Smurfette then I might be interested...

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Kleen looks like he painted himself with black cherry Focus... stuff stains my clothes big time too. I've changed my perspective with stuff like this though. Gotta give SNS credit for attempting more flavor options, even if black cherry didn't pan out. They hit a home run with the blue flavor though

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Kleen looks like he painted himself with black cherry Focus... stuff stains my clothes big time too. I've changed my perspective with stuff like this though. Gotta give SNS credit for attempting more flavor options, even if black cherry didn't pan out. They hit a home run with the blue flavor though
hell yeah, the blue raz i tried about a year ago was fantastic-very glad to see you loggin again celc!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How did you know it was the black cherry. DAMN! I thought you all would think Pumpkin...

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Rock it. good luck.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dubya,
welcome buddy!

cd,
not late at all man. It's only day 2 :head:

Hey Ryan,
feel free to join the discussion or ask any questions.

Day 2

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Day 2 psychological pump is in full swing... celc flexes in the mirror... :yuck: Ha Ha, just like a newb! Seriously though, I had some WICKED dreams last night, which does happen to me when ON for the first week. It was cool because if I didn't like the way the plot of the dream was developing, I would shake my head to wake myself up!!! First time that ever happened to me

I feel a hint of motivation surge to get into the gym today. I'd bet it's too soon for the drug to be doing that. But, I'll just have to hold my horses. As soon as I close up my office, I have to stop at the eye docs to check out some blurred vision (which has nothing to do with the cycle, it's been about 5 or 6 days now).

I'm about to dose my third CC of Progestin Beta. Just a note, Taurus Nut recommended shaking it up. In case the other testers haven't noticed, it does separate overnight. So the shaking is necessary.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey-those are wyked dreams, lol.

hope the blurred vision is nothing serious!!!!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BigT comin in with the clever play on words :fing02: Thanks for the well wishes. Doc says it's just irritation and to quit touching it. He gave me some WYKED gel drops that are working real well so far (NOW I'M CLEVER TOO!!!)

I'm fired up for today's workout. Not sure if it's because I'm pissed that I didn't get to go last night... or maybe something's starting to kick in just a tad??? Either way, I'm in attack mode today :head:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's to hoping the juice is coming on!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BigT comin in with the clever play on words :fing02: Thanks for the well wishes. Doc says it's just irritation and to quit touching it. He gave me some WYKED gel drops that are working real well so far (NOW I'M CLEVER TOO!!!)

I'm fired up for today's workout. Not sure if it's because I'm pissed that I didn't get to go last night... or maybe something's starting to kick in just a tad??? Either way, I'm in attack mode today :head:
might be placebo since you haven't ran a ph in awhile, but if it is the drug kicking in thats damned fast!

glad the eyes are good to go!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dubya,
welcome buddy!

cd,
not late at all man. It's only day 2 :head:

Hey Ryan,
feel free to join the discussion or ask any questions.

Day 2

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Day 2 psychological pump is in full swing... celc flexes in the mirror... :yuck: Ha Ha, just like a newb! Seriously though, I had some WICKED dreams last night, which does happen to me when ON for the first week. It was cool because if I didn't like the way the plot of the dream was developing, I would shake my head to wake myself up!!! First time that ever happened to me

I feel a hint of motivation surge to get into the gym today. I'd bet it's too soon for the drug to be doing that. But, I'll just have to hold my horses. As soon as I close up my office, I have to stop at the eye docs to check out some blurred vision (which has nothing to do with the cycle, it's been about 5 or 6 days now).

I'm about to dose my third CC of Progestin Beta. Just a note, Taurus Nut recommended shaking it up. In case the other testers haven't noticed, it does separate overnight. So the shaking is necessary.
I am now day 2 it is a cardio only day and I really want to go lift. Was not even remotely expecting this so highly doubt it is placebo.
might be placebo since you haven't ran a ph in awhile, but if it is the drug kicking in thats damned fast!

glad the eyes are good to go!!!
Does this require to be converted to have an effect? IE is this a true PH or is it a DS? If a DS there is no need for conversion and the FEEL of it can be instantaneous. Just like taking a vicodin you don't have to wait a few days it is already ready to do it's thing. Now seeing strength/muscular increases would take longer because that is part of the cumulative effect of the product but the "feel" type characteristics could definitely start immediately.

Now shameless log promotion!
Come one come all and join my new log! I am beta testing Taurus Nutritions new PH, and continuing my log of WYKED. As well as of course discussing my new favorite subject Intermittent Fasting, or more specifically Lean Gains Intermittent Fasting Protocol.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/175317-kleen-takes-bull.html#post2870266

Celc feel free to post a link to yours in my log as well!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
interesting point on the conversion, i need to get the answer to that!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
interesting point on the conversion, i need to get the answer to that!!!
I asked WW7 in my log too. Very curious. I know Tren, and M-LMG are progestins and are both DS so mildly inclined to think legal DS...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I asked WW7 in my log too. Very curious. I know Tren, and M-LMG are progestins and are both DS so mildly inclined to think legal DS...
yeah, that would be my guess also, and would explain the 'feeling' of effects so quickly.

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
The cool thing about most progestins (natural ones) is that they are both active on their own and convert to other hormones. So, both is the case for this progestin. The other one is going to be only active on its own and we will put in cofactors to keep it that way!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The cool thing about most progestins (natural ones) is that they are both active on their own and convert to other hormones. So, both is the case for this progestin. The other one is going to be only active on its own and we will put in cofactors to keep it that way!
That is a nice bang for the buck right there! And you have another compound in the wings as well?? This just keeps getting better.:yup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
that explains the fast reaction.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good discussion fellas. At the same time, I don't believe that whether the drug is active or requires conversion should play a role in response time.

Taurus Nut,
that's a good point. I've seen a lot of sound explanations regarding DS that follow your description of both active and converting like a "ph" so to speak. The one that popped into my head was M14add as another example.

Day 5

Sunday, May 15, 2011

I'm noticing a slight hardening effect in terms of body image. I feel just a tad leaner, while cardio and diet hasn't much if at all.

Motivation to get in the gym is potent. Not angry aggression, just noticably eager to move weights. The curious thing is that I'm hitting the wall about 30 or 40 minutes into workouts. I haven't felt that way in a looooong time. That's only been the last 2 workouts, so no need to jump to any conclusions as it might just be coincidence.

Other tidbits to note include no change in libido, no change in strength, slightly increased appetite, no mood change, and 1 zit. I'm cursed/blessed with uniquely dry skin so acne is unusual for me.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you mentally or physically hitting the wall?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got to admit, i am very curious to see what day 10 brings.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is the second week where these compounds start to shine?
just conjecture on my part, but from what i have been reading in the logs i would guess that by day 10 things should be really popping!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gonna be down right SEXY!!!!! I noticed great pumps as well not sure about appetite because I eat a little more on weekends all the time. So nice and full coming out of it is normal for me as well. We shall see what Happens by Wednesday before I could make any composition comparisons myself. Good to see everyone is kind of feeling the same things.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Az,
Definately physical wall. Im gonna hit chest tonight. I plan on 20 minutes light cardio then, 3 basic presses. I cant imagine hitting the wall with that setup.

T and Kleen, day 10 maybe 20 should be enough time for some noticeable changes

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah by the way Celc, I am not painted in that picture... I was actually really dark but I always have a red tint to my color and then I think I had just finished a posing practice with some of the posing oil on and that stuff lit me up like a Christmas tree.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LMFAO!!! Kleen --->:saevilw:
Aw man, you're a good sport but, dude, you seriously look painted red! :laugh:
... then again, I'd trade looking red in exchange for being THAT EFFIN JACKED!

Day 6

Monday May 16 2011

Chest workout was pretty solid tonight. I chose some unconventional movements so numbers weren't all that impressive. Vascularity was apparent throughout my entire upper body. My chest looked full, but that's always been the case aesthetically. My shoulders are more of a lagging group for me, so progress there will be more exciting.

Not really much else to note in regards to mood, libido, or body comp. It's a bit early so no harm in that.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established

Day 6

Monday May 16 2011

Chest workout was pretty solid tonight. I chose some unconventional movements so numbers weren't all that impressive. Vascularity was apparent throughout my entire upper body. My chest looked full, but that's always been the case aesthetically. My shoulders are more of a lagging group for me, so progress there will be more exciting.

Not really much else to note in regards to mood, libido, or body comp. It's a bit early so no harm in that.
Me too man, keep killing it here and get that :firedevil:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Day 6

Monday May 16 2011

some vascularity is still decent for this early.

patience grasshopper!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Day 6

Monday May 16 2011

Oh no you found me out. I made a deal I wanted to be built and the only caveat was that I could trade my old Oompah Loompah body for this one but I had to keep my skin tone... I was hoping no one would notice....

I noticed the 3rd day that I wanted to go to the gym a little more but no anger or alpha male since the other morning so not sure that was related.