PROGESTIN BETA TRIAL

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
^ i could vouch for those StaminaRx's too. Give'em like 30 mins & ur ready to go - might get a buzz from them and a runny nose ( like i did ). You can also check liquor stores - they usually got'em in blister packs of two or four, i think.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 26

Sunday June 5 2011

Added 5 pounds to barbell flat bench for the second week in a row. The rest of the workout was solid too, but I like to alternate secondary lifts. So I don't keep strict record of things like crossovers, etc

Body comp wise, I still feel that slow but steady changes are occuring. There's a mild pump that sticks around non stop 24 hours. I dont believe that bodyfat is,changing a whole lot. But there's enough lean mass gain so far that my shirt sleeves and chest were tight at the stupid wedding yesterday.

In terms of sides, I thankfully have not noticed any further increased shedding like i had a week or 2 ago. I am noticing some prostate symptoms. Nothing too bad that I havent experienced on cycle before. Libido is pretty flat over the past day or 2. I plan to add in some AI Perform when my order gets here. Hoping I wont have to dip into my RC stash for bedroom fun bc I get FIERCE congestion side effects. We'll see how things develop throughout the week.

In response to the "mild" descriptions, I believe thats a perfectly reasonable adjective for this compound. The side effect profile is mild and manageable. At the same time it would be false to call it explosive. So mild fits and should make it a reletively safe choice for newbies.
hopefully you won't need the rc's. glad you will be getting that 2nd bottle to run!!!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The StamRx sounds a lot like the original Aspire36. I'm just assuming, but usually anything that is that potent of a vasodilator will give me that painful congestion. So I tend to prefer libido enhancers rather than performance enhancers. I'll keep the StamRx in the back

Also, I forgot to post the exact body comp numbers from last week's skinfolds. I gained a little over 2 lbs lean mass while fat stayed just about the same. That's some wicked results, which were expected based on gym performance. Exact numbers are added into post #1.

BigT,
btw the way bro, that M14add that's on my history list wasn't really a full cycle. I got bronchitis about 3 or 4 days in and had to drop out. It promised to be an explosive compound that I'd like to revisit during a bulk at some point.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice, looks like close to 3 lbs is the number for most people so far.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think I'm up about 6 pounds lean mass, about about 8ish total. Had I been as dialed in with my diet and training before this log, I'd bet 3 pounds would be where I would expect to be at this point. :thumbsup:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So looking at your experience and feeling really big, I decided to weigh in and see where I was. I am holding some water recently, and have not had as many "movements" as normal not sure if you have noticed this or it it is just me. Either way, I am all the way up to 211 this morning. That is a total of 12 lbs.

I KNOW for a fact a decent amount of this extra is water and well other things that need to be flushed. However I can also say without a doubt that the past 2 weeks have been where this bad boy seems to provide it's kick thus far. I would guess my LBM gains are right about 5-6 lbs. Not bad at all for a month with very limited sides.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So looking at your experience and feeling really big, I decided to weigh in and see where I was. I am holding some water recently, and have not had as many "movements" as normal not sure if you have noticed this or it it is just me. Either way, I am all the way up to 211 this morning. That is a total of 12 lbs.

I KNOW for a fact a decent amount of this extra is water and well other things that need to be flushed. However I can also say without a doubt that the past 2 weeks have been where this bad boy seems to provide it's kick thus far. I would guess my LBM gains are right about 5-6 lbs. Not bad at all for a month with very limited sides.
Not bad at all, Chris :)

~Rosie~

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not bad at all, Chris :)

~Rosie~
Seems like we're all pretty happy with the results. The compound has shown to not aggravate my previously existing gyno, side effect profile has been extremely mild, and we're all gaining some lean mass. It should be an easy sell for you guys.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems like we're all pretty happy with the results. The compound has shown to not aggravate my previously existing gyno, side effect profile has been extremely mild, and we're all gaining some lean mass. It should be an easy sell for you guys.
Nice. Good to hear :)

~Rosie~

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wondering what higher doses would bring.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wondering what higher doses would bring.
Speaking of Celc, any thought as to how you will run the second bottle? Have you considered 8 ml for the next 2 weeks or 6 ml for the next 3? What are the dosing plans?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Speaking of Celc, any thought as to how you will run the second bottle? Have you considered 8 ml for the next 2 weeks or 6 ml for the next 3? What are the dosing plans?
very good questions!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I say go at least up to 6. Or, perhaps consider ramping up to 8ml & then tapering back down? :dunno:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good questions regarding dosing.

Let's look at the compound first before deciding. I believe this is a slow steady compound where the gains sort of drift into the picture. I do not think this is something that is or can be explosive. With an explosive compound, increasing from 4 units to 6 might make for an insane week or 2 in the gym. I just don't see anything explosive coming from progestin beta even with higher dosing.

Now the counter arguement could be supported by body comp measures tomorrow. IF body comp changes stalled out, maybe it could be argued that a ceiling effect was reached for the 4 unit dosage. Based on that scenario, it's either time to increase dosage or go into pct.

I'm willing to hear everyone's opinion and logic. If the consensus is 8ml for 2 weeks, then bring it on :head:

Day 29

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Just a quick update after that lengthy discussion... This dill nozzle jumped in with me on squats yesterday. I pyramid up real slow and he jumped in when I had 95 pounds on the bar. He acted real cokcy and I suspect he thought he was gonna out squat me and look tough, especially since he outweighed me by a good 30 or 40 pounds.

I started to chuckle (on the inside of course) when we got up to 275 and his form was breaking. I did my last 3 sets of 11 or 12 clean reps at 365. He moved on to the leg press once I got to 3 plates. He limped away, but I think he faked hurting his knee because it hurt his ego. He probably didn't know that I regularly work with 3 plates and sometimes 4 if I'm feeling good that day.

In hindsight, I would have had no problem at all stopping at 2 plates or 275 to work in higher rep ranges. He kept putting weights on so I just did it. What a cum dumpster.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good questions regarding dosing.

Let's look at the compound first before deciding. I believe this is a slow steady compound where the gains sort of drift into the picture. I do not think this is something that is or can be explosive. With an explosive compound, increasing from 4 units to 6 might make for an insane week or 2 in the gym. I just don't see anything explosive coming from progestin beta even with higher dosing.

Now the counter arguement could be supported by body comp measures tomorrow. IF body comp changes stalled out, maybe it could be argued that a ceiling effect was reached for the 4 unit dosage. Based on that scenario, it's either time to increase dosage or go into pct.

I'm willing to hear everyone's opinion and logic. If the consensus is 8ml for 2 weeks, then bring it on :head:

Day 29

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Just a quick update after that lengthy discussion... This dill nozzle jumped in with me on squats yesterday. I pyramid up real slow and he jumped in when I had 95 pounds on the bar. He acted real cokcy and I suspect he thought he was gonna out squat me and look tough, especially since he outweighed me by a good 30 or 40 pounds.

I started to chuckle (on the inside of course) when we got up to 275 and his form was breaking. I did my last 3 sets of 11 or 12 clean reps at 365. He moved on to the leg press once I got to 3 plates. He limped away, but I think he faked hurting his knee because it hurt his ego. He probably didn't know that I regularly work with 3 plates and sometimes 4 if I'm feeling good that day.

In hindsight, I would have had no problem at all stopping at 2 plates or 275 to work in higher rep ranges. He kept putting weights on so I just did it. What a cum dumpster.
If I were to make the decision on my own I might increase to 6 ml for 3 weeks, or stay at 4 until you notice a diminishing return then increase the dose for the remainder of the bottle if you want to see how long you can make gains on 4 ML alone. However finding out if a higher dose amplifies the kick is important too which is why I like the idea 6 for 3 more weeks. It is kind of right in between those two mentalities. Definitely get a look at the composition changes for this week first and see what you think.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also due to lower androgens I think the percieved kick has been a lot lower than the actual kick. I have felt things have a lot more kick than this going by feel but the lean mass gains speak for themselves and while not explosive by comparison to say Superdrol or dymethazine, I wouldn't place it in the Mild end of the spectrum on gains either. I am looking at maybe 6 lbs lbm in a month and I would actually call that a moderate gain. I only gained 8 lbs total on Epi and felt much worse regarding sides and what not. So I kind of think increasing the dose substancially like 6 ml would do should be pretty noticeable. That is 150% more product than already being taking in. That has to show it's head on the scale.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed with the diminishing returns strategy. I also see your point with compounds that aren't androgenic.

Probably not that big of a deal, but I was one of the weird ones where epi sent my libido skyrocketing and had all sorts of strength kicks right away. I'd put the overall composition results with this progestin right on par with epi though, so we're on the same page in that regard :cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the diminishing returns strategy. I also see your point with compounds that aren't androgenic.

Probably not that big of a deal, but I was one of the weird ones where epi sent my libido skyrocketing and had all sorts of strength kicks right away. I'd put the overall composition results with this progestin right on par with epi though, so we're on the same page in that regard :cheers:
since you are a good responder to epi, comparing the gains on the progestin to epi is very nice.

unfortunately i have ran epi several times and different brands and just haven't gotten reported results.:rippedhand:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Good deal. Was hoping not to get flamed for the comparison.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really good log you got going here celc! Very detailed and informative :thumbsup:

And btw, I almost choked on my coffee when I read "What a cum dumpster" :toofunny:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Really good log you got going here celc! Very detailed and informative :thumbsup:

And btw, I almost choked on my coffee when I read "What a cum dumpster" :toofunny:
Yeah that was pretty awesome!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good discussion everyone regarding the dosing. Also thanks for the input in pms that I got from a few of you fellas.

Connie,
I went to school with a man that was king of nicknames. I've heard some funny shiit come out of his mouth like Bologne Balls, Douche Nozzle, and Sausage Face.

Kleen,
I really liked epi. I just always feel like it's too suppressive for what i get out of it.

T,
I could swear I saw some newer epithio variations recently. I can't remember if it was on a vendor site, forum discussion, or in a steroid book :think: Either way, be wary if something new comes out, since you're a non responder. If you ever get a chance, try to get your hands on some of CEL's M14. That was badass stuff. Too bad I got sick.

Day 30

Month 1 Review

Day 1..... 185.6 at 14.90%
Day 30... 193.4 at 13.82%

I'm working on getting before and after pics up asap.

I plan on increasing dosage to 6ml/day as soon as my supply arrives.

Reactions: oli
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good discussion everyone regarding the dosing. Also thanks for the input in pms that I got from a few of you fellas.

Connie,
I went to school with a man that was king of nicknames. I've heard some funny shiit come out of his mouth like Bologne Balls, Douche Nozzle, and Sausage Face.

Kleen,
I really liked epi. I just always feel like it's too suppressive for what i get out of it.

T,
I could swear I saw some newer epithio variations recently. I can't remember if it was on a vendor site, forum discussion, or in a steroid book :think: Either way, be wary if something new comes out, since you're a non responder. If you ever get a chance, try to get your hands on some of CEL's M14. That was badass stuff. Too bad I got sick.

Day 30

Month 1 Review

damn, celc-those are some real decent results!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 30

Month 1 Review

Awesome progress!

I am waiting to hear back on the status of that second bottle. As soon as I hear something I will pass it along ;)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Connie,

Kleen,

T,

Day 30

Month 1 Review

LoL, nice nicknames that buddy came up with :lol:
Regarding the M14, you said it was badass stuff, maybe I have to pick some up while I can still find it ;) :think: You highly suggest it?!

And awesome progress btw, those are some incredible numbers bruther :thumbsup:

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established

Connie,

Kleen,

T,

Day 30

Month 1 Review

Gotta say man this log has been solid. haven't posted much in here at all but I have been following. Great progress and great results.

As far as M14ADD - I have two bottles ready to stack with two bottles of M-LMG :D Glad to hear it's some good $h1t

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great numbers so far Celc!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
damn, celc-those are some real decent results!
I know right, I didn't have these types of results in mind when I volunteered. Pleasant surprise :thumbsup:

IMPRESSIVE recomp! :yup:

~Rosie~
Rosie, a few weeks back I wasn't seeing much recomp. But I had it wrong early on. The 3rd and 4th week recomp is definitely noticeable.

Awesome progress!

I am waiting to hear back on the status of that second bottle. As soon as I hear something I will pass it along ;)
I haven't recieved it. Today is Day 31 and I'll be taking my last dose of what I have left soon.

Regarding the M14, you said it was badass stuff, maybe I have to pick some up while I can still find it ;) :think: You highly suggest it?!
I was seeing rediculous results 3 and 4 days in at 4 caps/day. I got freakin bronchitis and was totally pissed that I couldn't keep it going. The pumps were straight out off the chart. It was already rivaling 20mg of Superdrol in that department.

I have two bottles ready to stack with two bottles of M-LMG :D Glad to hear it's some good $h1t
Have your LMG on hand but I'd just get a third bottle of M14 if I were you. I wouldn't "sloppy" it up with LMG unless I wasn't responding to the M14. Probably need an AI with M14 btw if we hadn't said it already.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Have your LMG on hand but I'd just get a third bottle of M14 if I were you. I wouldn't "sloppy" it up with LMG unless I wasn't responding to the M14. Probably need an AI with M14 btw if we hadn't said it already.
Oh yeah LMG and M14 would be wet as $hit. I'd definitely run an AI on cycle like erase or maybe the last bottle of novadex xt I have sitting on my shelf

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie, a few weeks back I wasn't seeing much recomp. But I had it wrong early on. The 3rd and 4th week recomp is definitely noticeable.
Sometimes it really takes the last 1-2 weeks of a month of using a product to notice the difference that it makes (if it makes one), because the first couple of weeks can see quite a lot of fluctuation up and down with everything, I have learned - if you do it week-by-week re progress (as I have sometimes shown in my product reviews), you can see it. But, yeah, you've done a great job so far :)

~Rosie~

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DarkHalf,
might want to have an RC on hand with your plan. My nips were on fire already (in just 3 or 4 or 5ish days) and I was just about to start formestane before I got sick. Honestly, I probably would have eventually broke out the exem. The estrogen conversion was real, bloated and everything with M14 even early on. I think BP felt like it was going up with the "heartbeat in my ears" thing going on, but that could have just been me getting sick so who knows. I got lazy when I got sick so I never checked BP that time.

Speaking of which, no BP change with progestin beta other than normal fluctuation that I always notice.

Rosie,
I've leafed through a few of your logs in the past and you're a good example of being patient and staying grounded when it comes to supps. Your point was well said regarding big picture progress.

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
PM me your info bro I have that other bottle for you. It will go out on Monday.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PM me your info bro I have that other bottle for you. It will go out on Monday.
Any insight on dosage suggestions for the second bottle Eric?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Taurus Nut,
pm sent. Today is day 32 and I'm all out. I don't anticipate any implications from taking a day or 2 off, but if it turns out to be like a week....

Day 32

Over the past 2 days, I sat back and brainstormed what I have done well and what I have botched in the past during cycles. The thing that stood out was that I planned the first 3-4 weeks very well and then sort of got indecisive where to go from there until my pct plan kicked in. So I set my priorities and put them into play right away for the rest of this run:

1) Be healthy. I will start every workout with cardio from here on out. On shoulder day and back day, it will be HIIT on the treadmill. No more "lazy" cardio if I want to stay healthy.

2) Feel good. I took yesterday off to avoid burnout. And I'm following cardio with Kleen's low back "protection plan" and my own personal rotator cuff plan. I've felt little "tweaks" in those areas before and never want to deal with real problems in those areas.

3) Look good. Lifting heavy never makes me look good. No one has ever in my entire life asked me what I deadlift or what I squat. A few guys in the gym notice when I lift heavier but I don't want guys to notice. I want women to notice. Women notice when I'm lean and pumped. So powerlifting is a complete waste of time and energy for me.

4) Be strong. First if I can be healthy, feel good, and look good, THEN I'll add some weight if it doesn't compromise the other things that are more important to me.

Not sure if any of that made sense, but it's what's been on my mind. Btw, today's workout was wicked. I'm starting to really see the results in the mirror with new development.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Taurus Nut,
pm sent. Today is day 32 and I'm all out. I don't anticipate any implications from taking a day or 2 off, but if it turns out to be like a week....

Day 32

Over the past 2 days, I sat back and brainstormed what I have done well and what I have botched in the past during cycles. The thing that stood out was that I planned the first 3-4 weeks very well and then sort of got indecisive where to go from there until my pct plan kicked in. So I set my priorities and put them into play right away for the rest of this run:

1) Be healthy. I will start every workout with cardio from here on out. On shoulder day and back day, it will be HIIT on the treadmill. No more "lazy" cardio if I want to stay healthy.

2) Feel good. I took yesterday off to avoid burnout. And I'm following cardio with Kleen's low back "protection plan" and my own personal rotator cuff plan. I've felt little "tweaks" in those areas before and never want to deal with real problems in those areas.

3) Look good. Lifting heavy never makes me look good. No one has ever in my entire life asked me what I deadlift or what I squat. A few guys in the gym notice when I lift heavier but I don't want guys to notice. I want women to notice. Women notice when I'm lean and pumped. So powerlifting is a complete waste of time and energy for me.

4) Be strong. First if I can be healthy, feel good, and look good, THEN I'll add some weight if it doesn't compromise the other things that are more important to me.

Not sure if any of that made sense, but it's what's been on my mind. Btw, today's workout was wicked. I'm starting to really see the results in the mirror with new development.
lol-sounds like you have things prioritized. hopefully you get that 2nd bottle soon!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Overnight it! WHAT WHAT!!!!!! All of that is awesome Celc and some great plans as well as revelations.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great log!! It's been a fun ride!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
DarkHalf,
might want to have an RC on hand with your plan. My nips were on fire already (in just 3 or 4 or 5ish days) and I was just about to start formestane before I got sick. Honestly, I probably would have eventually broke out the exem. The estrogen conversion was real, bloated and everything with M14 even early on. I think BP felt like it was going up with the "heartbeat in my ears" thing going on, but that could have just been me getting sick so who knows. I got lazy when I got sick so I never checked BP that time.
Thanks for the heads up. I was thinking the same thing from some of the logs I was reading up on. Prolly do prami/caber or something on hand just in case. But I also have to say that i've ran epi, SD, Phera, Epi/Tren, and Halo/Fura and i've never had any kind of gyno or estro issue (but then again all of those aren't really that estrogenic compared to M14 IMO). In fact...the only negative issue I ever have from a cycle is shutdown (and in some cases my libido increases over the course of the whole cycle). Also notice extra hair growth.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
T,
Yessir. I just wanted to make sure I didn't squander things for the duration without setting priorities. I tend to poop out right around day 28 for whatever reason. I wanted to make sure that doesn't happen again.

Kleen,
I hope it gets here soon too. We had this discussion like a week ago and I assumed the package was on its way already. At the same time, I just assumed it was taken care of and never contacted Taurus Nut myself to verify my assumptions. So I take responsibility too if there's a bit of a lag period.

DarkHalf,
That's cool that you don't seem to be prone. Now that you mention it, I should clarify. The M14 wasn't CAUSING gyno for me. It was aggravating symptoms that were caused by SD a few years back that tend to pop up on occasion. Like you said though, never hurts to have contingency plans in the medicine cabinet.

Enhanced,
it's been cool having you stick around buddy. You fit in with this crowd of misfits real well :D

Day 34

Monday, June 13, 2011

The leaning effect is continuing. My wife commented on my abs after sex on both Saturday and Sunday. She's definitely noticing a change in my body over the past month.

Chest day was Sunday and I added another 5 pounds to flat bench for my 3 sets of 12. It took everything I had to get the last 3 reps on the second and third set, but it's still moving forward steadily. I didn't see much improvement in tricep movments but I really fried myself with chest. The wife's strength is definitely triceps so I get trashed talked hard when she does almost as much as me on kickback's and DB overheads :cussing:

I threw in some T-boosters over the past few days just to keep the ON mentality. I'm not a real big fan of those types of supps but I'm gonna play the psychological card with them till bottle #2 arrives.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good Celc, gotta make due. I have a feeling the second half of this is gonna be good. Hopefully they overnighted the bottle so you get it ASAP.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Did you get a tracking number for the stuff? Maybe they can get one so you know where it is. Would make the wait less intense.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the update Josh. Iirc, I got my package quickly the first time around so hopefully that indicates a swift exchange again.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the update Josh. Iirc, I got my package quickly the first time around so hopefully that indicates a swift exchange again.
fingers crossed for today....

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:fingersx:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry guys, but it's been 9 days since I've run out of Progestin Beta. I'm leaving the country in 14 days. In which case, I can't take the liquid with me. At this point, it'd be pointless to run it for 2 weeks after having been off for what would end up being 11 days (if it got here on Monday). If I had the compound in hand, it would have allowed a total of 6-7 weeks without interfering with my trip.

That being said, it was a good run. No hard feelings, sometimes circumstances in life don't fall into place exactly the way you want them to. Once I recieve the package, I'll gladly return it or pass it along to whomever TaurusNut requests.

FINAL REVIEW

Objective: The Numbers

Body Comp: I gained 8 pounds of lean mass and lost 1 pound of fat based on weekly skinfolds. Progestin Beta was surprisingly more anabolic than I expected.

Strength: I gained approximately 10 pounds per lift on upper body compound lifts such as BB Flat Bench Press and DB Rows. I gained approximately 20 pounds per lift on power moves such as squats, straight leg DL, and shrugs. Those are all in a 3 sets of 12 rep range to give perspective. I agree with Kleen's perspective that the compound didn't inherently make me stronger. Strength would creep up when lean mass would increase.

Number of Visible Abs at Rest:
Pre-Cycle: 0
Post Cycle: 2 at rest, 4-6 post workout :D

Subjetive: Personal Notes and Opinions

Mood: There may have been a hint of alpha male for approximately 1-2 weeks. But mood leveled off after that. I'm inherently a cranky person, but Progrestin Beta didn't exacerbate my inner a-hole.

Libido: For the first half of the cycle, libido was increased with slightly enhanced sexual performance. There were a few times where I did feel a bit more aggressive in the bedroom also. For the second half of the cycle, libido felt "flat." I personally noticed a drop off in my sexual performance. But it wasn't bad enough for the wife to make fun of me for it :D

Gyno: I have a history of gyno with 2 small lumps that vary in size. They come and go depending on how careless I am with supplementation. I had ZERO gyno exacerbation with Progestin Beta. To be fair, I took 2 caps Formadrol per day throughout the cycle. I've never taken this particular Formadrol ingredient profile so I can't elaborate on other possible explanations. All I know is that I almost always expect gyno to get worse or flare up on cycle. And it did not with Progrestin Beta and the mild Formadrol plan.

Discussion: Chit Chat, Mostly Nonsense

My overall description of this compound is that it's subtle. The gains were slow, but very steady once I stepped back and looked at the big picture. There's nothing explosive about this compound in the gym or body comp wise. Referring to Kleen's report again, I don't believe that this compound compares to Epithio for me. I get a bit of androgenic effect with epithio. In which case, strength comes on faster and I notice a bit of an overall body "shape" change with a select few desingers. For example, I notice a bid difference in my V-taper with compounds such as epithio and phera. My shoulders, chest, and quads really blew up with those compounds. But this body change was more subtle and comparable to Progmagnon for me personally. At the same time, I accomplished in 4 weeks on Progestin Beta what took me 6 weeks on PMag.

I had some recomp effect later in the cycle, but it required a careful watch with my diet. This is not a recomp agent like Hdrol or Superdrol that simply require a huge volume of calories. I leaned out a bit, but I wouldn't classify this as a cutter.

I like the idea of stacking progestin beta. I think that the individual should tailor this to stack with something that is more explosive for their personal tastes. It would be interesting to bridge Progestin Beta into M14add during an all out bulk. I envision gaining 6-8 pounds on Progestin and then sending the cycle into overdrive with M14 to really blow up.

It would also be interesting to see if Progestin beta could still be anabolic during a cutting cycle alongside Formestane and a fat burner. Kleen suggested stacking with something for androgenic, such as a dhea based designer. I think that's a good idea. My personal alternative idea is to use formestane instead, although it still follows Kleen's aggression/strength/libido enhancing logic to balance out the stack.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Objective: The Numbers

Body Comp: I gained 8 pounds of lean mass and lost 1 pound of fat based on weekly skinfolds. Progestin Beta was surprisingly more anabolic than I expected.

Strength: I gained approximately 10 pounds per lift on upper body compound lifts such as BB Flat Bench Press and DB Rows. I gained approximately 20 pounds per lift on power moves such as squats, straight leg DL, and shrugs. Those are all in a 3 sets of 12 rep range to give perspective. I agree with Kleen's perspective that the compound didn't inherently make me stronger. Strength would creep up when lean mass would increase.

Number of Visible Abs at Rest:
Pre-Cycle: 0
Post Cycle: 2 at rest, 4-6 post workout :D
That is a very impressive recomp :arms:

~Rosie~